Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,402 members, 7,843,179 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady (53134 Views)

5 Things To Never Post About Your Relationship On Social Media / Advice: I Want To Force A Guy Who Doesn't Love Me To Marry Me( Pictures) / This Is What Happens When You Force A Man To Marry You. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady by akike: 11:48pm On Oct 09, 2015
emusmith:

Nonsense! Uncouth! Insulting! Rude!

Why bring his mum into the pic?
All these kids...

I didn't

He did. He mentioned ladies and I asked about his mum. It was just a mere inference. It is allowed nowundecided

1 Like

Re: Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady by Nobody: 11:48pm On Oct 09, 2015
akike:

What about your mum? Was she worth it?
Mothers are not on the same level as a young lady who is yet to be committed to a relationship, sacrificed for her partner or possibly demonstrate love.
It doesn't make sense to keep comparing such girls to fully grown mothers who have gone through thick and thin of life with their families over a considerable number of years.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady by professore(m): 11:49pm On Oct 09, 2015
One or two points here
Re: Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady by akike: 11:49pm On Oct 09, 2015
Truckpusher:
Their queer nature is what makes them special bro. wink

Trust me , try and relax with a free hearted woman and listen her - She's for your comfort but she's got a price too......and that price isn't money.

Just simply tell them what they want to hear. cheesy

You ehn

You haven't met the one that nothing go move her. Stay there o
Re: Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady by akike: 11:51pm On Oct 09, 2015
eni4real:
Mothers are not on the same level as a young lady who is yet to be committed to a relationship, sacrificed for her partner or possibly demonstrate love.
It doesn't make sense to keep comparing such girls to a fully grown mothers who has gone through thick and thin of life with her family.

She was once a young lady. And FYI, whatever they did before they chose their husbands or their husbands chose them is no different from what is happening right now.

Forget that nonsense about modern day, it simply does not add up.

3 Likes

Re: Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady by Truckpusher(m): 11:52pm On Oct 09, 2015
emusmith:

Haha! The angels of God are all over me, bro!
Honestly, with write ups like this ,these women would become smarter and you'd write more in the future but they keep changing like chameleon.

Get yourself one , make her your project and be contented with the outcome else trying to study a woman will kill you bro, this is a secret that belongs to God only . grin
Women has affected every decision that man has made on planet earth and they will always remain here , determining everything decision by default.
This is the truth let's face it else we might end up lying to the next generation of boys about these delicate creatures .
Re: Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady by Truckpusher(m): 11:58pm On Oct 09, 2015
akike:

You ehn

You haven't met the one that nothing go move her. Stay there o
Stay where ? Women are just emotionally unstable in nature.
I believe that you're a lady and you understood what I'm saying.

If you have a brother that hates a particular boy in the neighborhood for some years , there is this likelihood that your brother might still have an axe to grind with him if they still exist in the same neighborhood but a sister and daughter is likely to love your worst enemy or family you have an axe to grind .

Though I look at it from a different angle , it is for the continuity of the human specie after all man is also an animal. The laws of natural selection cancels out everything.
Re: Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady by EverestdeBliu(m): 12:00am On Oct 10, 2015
Vinshu:

Oh I'm serious and I'm not aggressive. I am actually gentle and reserved but hate when men feel important.
sharrap diaa...men shouldn't feel important but women should, right? Just gerrara here!

3 Likes

Re: Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady by Nobody: 12:01am On Oct 10, 2015
akike:

She was once a young lady. And FYI, whatever they did before they chose their husbands or their husbands chose them is no different from what is happening right now.

Forget that nonsense about modern day, it simply does not add up.
My emphasis is not on modern or ancient days. I was trying to say that it is an insult to ask a guy if he consider his mother as useless simply because of the guy's cliche of "these girls are useless". His mother worth a gold, a great personality that took care if him since childhood such disrespect must not be accorded to her. You can relate his assertion to his sisters but not to his mother.
Mothers are precious abeg.

1 Like

Re: Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady by akike: 12:03am On Oct 10, 2015
Truckpusher:
Stay where ? Women are just emotionally unstable in nature.
I believe that you're a lady and you understood what I'm saying.

If you have a brother that hates a particular boy in the neighborhood for some years , there is this likelihood that your brother might still have an axe to grind with him if they still exist in the same neighborhood but a sister and daughter is likely to love your worst enemy or family you have an axe to grind .

Though I look at it from a different angle , it is for the continuity of the human specie after all man is also an animal. The laws of natural selection cancels out everything.

I disagree with you. I am one of such women. I don't get moved, I get amusedcheesy.

I have seen men who are close to people their wives can't stand. It goes both ways. I do agree that women are likely to do that but have you considered whether it is because they don't see what you see. They might think that the issue between you two is just childish and stupid.
Re: Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady by Dymondgurl(f): 12:03am On Oct 10, 2015
OP, your points are valid, but you don't have to be a mysoginist. Back to the post, such guys erk me...dey don't just get "NO".

1 Like

Re: Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady by akike: 12:06am On Oct 10, 2015
eni4real:
My emphasis is not on modern or ancient days. I was trying to say that it is an insult to ask a guy if he consider his mother as useless simply because of the guy's cliche of "these girls are useless". His mother worth a gold, a great personality that took care if him since childhood such disrespect must not be accorded to her. You can relate his assertion to his sisters but not to his mother.
Mothers are precious abeg.

Nah. Hs mum falls under the woman category and that is all that matters

If his mum is all that, he would realise that there are many ladies like his mum out there. He would also know that some men might once thought of his mum like thatshocked. Also, these little girls he is insulting are/would be mothers someday, do you think it is fair for him to insult other people's mothers just to get a point across.

You don't have to get all emotional, It was just a question

2 Likes

Re: Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady by Kennitrust(m): 12:07am On Oct 10, 2015
Good one
Re: Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady by Truckpusher(m): 12:07am On Oct 10, 2015
akike:

I disagree with you. I am one of such women. I don't get moved, I get amusedcheesy.

I have seen men who are close to people their wives can't stand. It goes both ways. I do agree that women are likely to do that but have you considered whether it is because they don't see what you see. They might think that the issue between you two is just childish and stupid.
On the highlighted ,you're obviously lying to yourself and even your emoticon has betrayed your true feeling. cheesy
Of course women always think that all men are silly but it's that subconscious part of us that commands respect when you behold us , just like your queer nature attracts us. tongue
Re: Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady by Truckpusher(m): 12:11am On Oct 10, 2015
I don't even know why boys are complaining about women when they are suppose to be your toys. If only you're ready to go down to their level. grin

Guys should just quit making them feel important anyhow nau. angry
Re: Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady by Truckpusher(m): 12:13am On Oct 10, 2015
Dymondgurl:
OP, your points are valid, but you don't have to be a mysoginist. Back to the post, such guys erk me...dey don't just get "NO".
But you can be a misandrist cum feminist rag head. grin
Re: Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady by Dymondgurl(f): 12:17am On Oct 10, 2015
Truckpusher:
But you can be a misandrist cum feminist rag head. grin
if the occassion calls for it, sure. Sometimes its necessary sometimes its worthless and by the way, you do know the meaning of the word mysoginist don't you? Cos you ain't flowing with my line of argument.
Re: Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady by akike: 12:17am On Oct 10, 2015
Truckpusher:
On the highlighted ,you're obviously lying to yourself and even your emoticon has betrayed your true feeling. cheesy
Of course women always think that all men are silly but it's that subconscious part of us that commands respect when you behold us , just like your queer nature attracts us. tongue

I am not betraying myself. I am very unstable but to say that I fall for what I hear or read will be the biggest joke of the century. It is my personality. If I were a guy, I will be a play boy but I am a lady.
Re: Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady by Nobody: 12:20am On Oct 10, 2015
akike:

Nah. Hs mum falls under the woman category and that is all that matters

If his mum is all that, he would realise that there are many ladies like his mum out there. He would also know that some men might once thought of his mum like thatshocked. Also, these little girls he is insulting are/would be mothers someday, do you think it is fair for him to insult other people's mothers just to get a point across.

You don't have to get all emotional, It was just a question

That question is meant for his father not him.
He can only speak about his experience with contemporary ladies. You can't simply jump back through a generation and ask a guy "does your mum worth it?" it doesn't justify anything. Why don't u ask if his sisters worth it?
Mothers are special
Re: Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady by Truckpusher(m): 12:22am On Oct 10, 2015
akike:

I am not betraying myself. I am very unstable but to say that I fall for what I hear or read will be the biggest joke of the century. It is my personality. If I were a guy, I will be a play boy but I am a lady.
The falling isn't for what you read or hear but the personality is all part that makes the man .

From his spoken voice to the way he carries himself is the personality .
Personality doesn't have a measurement but the man himself.
Re: Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady by Myde4naija(m): 12:24am On Oct 10, 2015
I totally agree with this is an eye opener for me, I think acting your advice will really help me.
Re: Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady by akike: 12:24am On Oct 10, 2015
eni4real:
He can only speak about his experience with contemporary ladies .you can't simply jump back through a generation and ask a guy "does your mum worth it?" it doesn't justify anything. Why don't u ask if his sisters worth it? Mothers are special

I am a soon to be mum. I am special. Iam awesome. I don't deserve to be told that ‘she is not worth it because she is a female'. Do you think it is justifiable to say that to all mothers out there?

2 Likes

Re: Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady by UjSizzle(f): 12:27am On Oct 10, 2015
It must be the time of day, but I really do not understand the point of this thread.

That's one. Two, I find the use of the word 'dump' very distasteful. You're referring to a human being, not garbage. You can leave someone if things go south or there are irreconcilable difference, or maybe you find someone more to your liking-- you do not dump people and you shouldn't use that word to appeal to your vanity.

Now if someone wants to explain what the emusmith is saying, I'll listen.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady by akike: 12:27am On Oct 10, 2015
Truckpusher:
The falling isn't for what you read or hear but the personality is all part that makes the man .

From his spoken voice to the way he carries himself is the personality .
Personality doesn't have a measurement but the man himself.

Personality? Yeah

But all these toasting nonsense is simply amusing and makes me wonder a lot. It won't even change the way I see you.

Do you feel like we know each other?
Re: Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady by CzarChris(m): 12:28am On Oct 10, 2015
akike:

if calling out someone's mum in a discuss that doesn't involve her in the first place is one of the attributes of a lady, then I need to recheck the dictionary to see if the meaning of the word "LADY" has changed.
Re: Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady by akike: 12:28am On Oct 10, 2015
eni4real:
He can only speak about his experience with contemporary ladies. You can't simply jump back through a generation and ask a guy "does your mum worth it?" it doesn't justify anything. Why don't u ask if his sisters worth it?
Mothers are special

I should have asked him to quiz his dad whether his mum was worth it. But it think it is more provocative to frame it the way I didcheesy

I enjoy provocation
Re: Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady by Nobody: 12:30am On Oct 10, 2015
akike:

I am a soon to be mum. I am special. Iam awesome. I don't deserve to be told that ‘she is not worth it because she is a female'. Do you think it is justifiable to say that to all mothers out there?
Of course not. You can speak for yourself on how awesome you are and appreciated by people around you. However that does not apply to all ladies. It is abnormal to generalize that all females do "not worth it" but it is worse to take a swipe at a guy's mother to drive home a point. Two wrongs i guess.
I got ur point though.
Re: Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady by akike: 12:30am On Oct 10, 2015
CzarChris:
if calling out someone's mum in a discuss that doesn't involve her in the first place is one of the attributes of a lady, then I need to recheck the dictionary to see if the meaning of the word "LADY" has changed.

If calling out all mothers in a discuss that does not involve all of them in the first place is one of the attributes of a gentleman, then I need to recheck the dictionary to see if the meaning of the word ‘gentleman' has changedcheesy
Re: Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady by akike: 12:31am On Oct 10, 2015
eni4real:
Of course not. You can speak for yourself on how awesome you are and appreciated by people around you. However that does not apply to all ladies. It is abnormal to generalize that all females does "not worth it" but it is worse to take a swipe at a guy's mother to drive home a point. Two wrongs i guess.
I got ur point though.

It is not worse. It is simply an inference. If all ladies are this, then my mum must also be this.

Don't tell me you didn't do verbal reasoning in primary school?undecided
Re: Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady by CzarChris(m): 12:33am On Oct 10, 2015
akike:

If calling out all mothers in a discuss that does not involve all of them in the first place is one of the attributes of a gentleman, then I need to recheck the dictionary to see if the meaning of the word ‘gentleman' has changedcheesy
I never called myself a gentleman here, now, did I? tongue
Re: Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady by odinese(m): 12:34am On Oct 10, 2015
pzona:
Make I hear

Is ur wife Chinese or naigerian?...coz I know that Chinese aren't this hot.
Re: Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 12:36am On Oct 10, 2015
am tired of all dis relation right up angry

nowaday, i usual just ask a girl strate, "can u please gimme yansh "

if she say no, den is not ment to be undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Excited Lady Sits On Top Her Man As He Does Push-Up In Pre-wedding Photos / Plus-Sized Lady Shows Flexible Dance Moves (Video) / Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photo To The Market Where They Met

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.