Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,438 members, 7,853,885 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 07:17 AM

Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady (53175 Views)

5 Things To Never Post About Your Relationship On Social Media / Advice: I Want To Force A Guy Who Doesn't Love Me To Marry Me( Pictures) / This Is What Happens When You Force A Man To Marry You. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady by Nobody: 12:36am On Oct 10, 2015
akike:

If calling out all mothers in a discuss that does not involve all of them in the first place is one of the attributes of a gentleman, then I need to recheck the dictionary to see if the meaning of the word ‘gentleman' has changedcheesy
Guys don't often refer to the lady's dad when notoriety of "all men" are discussed. Why must ladies make reference to the guy's mother on an issue like this? it's an insolent approach.

1 Like

Re: Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady by Nobody: 12:42am On Oct 10, 2015
akike:

It is not worse. It is simply an inference. If all ladies are this, then my mum must also be this.

Don't tell me you didn't do verbal reasoning in primary school?undecided
Of course i did verbal reasoning.
But this is not nursery school this is a reference to one's mother. A lady would have to be consistently great to be likened to one's mother. Stuff like this is practical and not by a mere inference.
Re: Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady by Truckpusher(m): 12:43am On Oct 10, 2015
akike:

Personality? Yeah

But all these toasting nonsense is simply amusing and makes me wonder a lot. It won't even change the way I see you.

Do you feel like we know each other?
And you keep living in that self denial. cheesy

Not at all ,I can relate with anybody even I'm not familiar with them wink

Special gift , huh! cheesy
Re: Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady by CzarChris(m): 12:47am On Oct 10, 2015
akike:

If calling out all mothers in a discuss that does not involve all of them in the first place is one of the attributes of a gentleman, then I need to recheck the dictionary to see if the meaning of the word ‘gentleman' has changedcheesy
eni4real:
Guys don't often refer to the lady's dad when notoriety of "all men" are discussed. Why must ladies make reference to the guy's mother on an issue like this? it's an insolent approach.
bros eni, you just took the words out of my mouth. Once these biatches get that they've been had, you hear stuff like, " you do dz sh*t coz you don't like yo mama". undecided . Though I don't believe in love, the closest thing I can relate to love in my life is my mum. So fuuuuuuccck dz witches up in here talking trash.
OP just got y'all served. grin

1 Like

Re: Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady by akike: 12:50am On Oct 10, 2015
CzarChris:
bros eni, you just took the words out of my mouth. Once these biatches get that they've been had, you hear stuff like, " you do dz sh*t coz you don't like yo mama". undecided . Though I don't believe in love, the closest thing I can relate to love in my life is my mum. So fuuuuuuccck dz witches up in here talking trash.
OP just got y'all served. grin

Is your mum a bitch? is she also a witch?

The best thing my son has got to love is me. You better watch your fingersundecided
Re: Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady by akike: 12:52am On Oct 10, 2015
Truckpusher:
And you keep living in that self denial. cheesy

Not at all ,I can relate with anybody even I'm not familiar with them wink

Special gift , huh! cheesy

I am not living in denial. In fact it took a personality test and some bitter truths to confirm it. I am special.

You have and before I tell you. You have to promise something in return
Re: Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady by akike: 12:55am On Oct 10, 2015
eni4real:
Of course i did verbal reasoning.
But this is not nursery school this is a reference to one's mother. A lady would have to be consistently great to be likened to one's mother. Stuff like this is practical and not by a mere inference.
Verbal reasoning isn't some nursery activity. It is part of logical and critical thinking. I am a soon to be mother and my sons will also see me as a great woman.

You know what they say ‘when you point a fimger you should remember that the other fingers are pointing right back at you'
Re: Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady by akike: 12:59am On Oct 10, 2015
eni4real:

Good for them. I hardly use most or all when I am referring to men.

Some men believe that it is a man's natural right to refer to all women as sluts and bitches. They asked for it and they should be happy with what they get.

I am not going to apologise nor am I going to feel bad about it
Re: Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady by akike: 1:00am On Oct 10, 2015
CzarChris:
I never called myself a gentleman here, now, did I? tongue

Whateverundecided

Don't use derogatory words on mother's if you don't want then saying the same about your mum. It is a fair game.
Re: Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady by Nobody: 1:01am On Oct 10, 2015
akike:

Verbal reasoning isn't some nursery activity. It is part of logical and critical thinking. I am a soon to be mother and my sons will also see me as a great woman.

You know what they say ‘when you point a fimger you should remember that the other fingers are pointing right back at you'
You cannot compare the glory of a mother of a 25+old with that of a mother who is yet to understand the nitty gritty of being a mother to a fully grown man. Ur sister-in-law is not on the same level as your mum. Mothers (Grandma to be) should be left out of our argument.

1 Like

Re: Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady by CzarChris(m): 1:02am On Oct 10, 2015
akike:

Is that all you've got? I can see you have daddy issues, didn't daddy love you enough growing up? Aspect my condolence. cry
Re: Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady by akike: 1:03am On Oct 10, 2015
eni4real:
You cannot compare the glory of a mother of a 25+old with that of a mother who is yet to understand the nitty gritty of being a mother to a fully grown man. Ur sister in law is not on the same level as your mum. Mothers (Grandma to be) should be left out of our argument.

Lol

What is the difference

It is a matter of time and it does t change anything when it is definitely going to be the eventual result of being a woman.

If you want civility, act civil.
Re: Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady by CzarChris(m): 1:04am On Oct 10, 2015
akike:

Whateverundecided

Don't use derogatory words on mother's if you don't want then saying the same about your mum. It is a fair game.
Oh I'm just getting warmed up. kiss
Re: Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady by akike: 1:05am On Oct 10, 2015
CzarChris:
Is that all you've got? I can see you have daddy issues, didn't daddy love you enough growing up? Aspect my condolence. cry

Unfortunately

I am dad's first and only. He dotes on me like mad and he has given all his best to make me the woman that I am today, including a woman that can stand up to hypocritical men like yourselfundecided with bloated sense of self

2 Likes

Re: Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady by akike: 1:05am On Oct 10, 2015
CzarChris:
Oh I'm just getting warmed up. kiss

Goodluck to you
Re: Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady by Nobody: 1:13am On Oct 10, 2015
akike:

Lol

What is the difference

It is a matter of time and it does t change anything when it is definitely going to be the eventual result of being a woman.

If you want civility, act civil.
Mothers of that stature have been through a lot right from when they were young and agile combining family with works till they are in their menopause when the youthful strength wanes; yet they are relentless in being a pillar to their husband and a great achiever to their children. Forget it there is a wide gap between a newly wed and an accomplished grandma. She deserves her utmost respect and not some insolence.
Why not the guy's sisters?

1 Like

Re: Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady by janefrancisca(f): 1:15am On Oct 10, 2015
emusmith:

Hmm, guys and falling hands ...
nothing like falling hands, that is just nature waking you up to the reality of how important the female folks are to the men. What you are doing can be likened to telling a rat not to eat fish that is before it or telling a he-goat not to go after a she-goat becos of her too much shakara...dat na story for the gods. tongue
Re: Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady by CzarChris(m): 1:16am On Oct 10, 2015
akike:

Unfortunately

I am dad's first and only. He dotes on me like mad and he has given all his best to make me the woman that I am today, including a woman that can stand up to hypocritical men like yourselfundecided with bloated sense of self
Interesting, I'm an only child too, and I received the very best of everything you can imagine, and today I'm not only the pride of my family, but a man that sees women like you for what you truly are. A bunch of old cargoes with an over-bloated sense of self.
Re: Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady by Ryda(m): 1:20am On Oct 10, 2015
Do d simple repeat pattern over nd over again till u are married angry
Re: Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady by akike: 1:22am On Oct 10, 2015
CzarChris:
Interesting, I'm an only child too, and I received the very best of everything you can imagine, and today I'm not only the pride of my family, but a man that sees women like you for what you truly are. A bunch of old cargoes with an over-bloated sense of self.

Bla bla bla

I am very early in my twenties and I attend one of the best schools in the world....thanks to my wonderful dad and mum. I owe them to have a bloated sense of self, they didn't sacrifice everything for me to agree with foolish men.

I know they are proud of me
Re: Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady by Nobody: 1:23am On Oct 10, 2015
janefrancisca:
nothing like falling hands, that is just nature waking you up to the reality of how important the female folks are to the men. What you are doing can be likened to telling a rat not to eat fish that is before it or telling a he-goat not to go after a she-goat becos of her too much shakara...dat na story for the gods. tongue

If a guy were to use that term, it would have been a war! You girls are there only to be eaten, figuratively.

Don't do too much shakara, that's immature.

BTW, that guy is being childish! You know you noboby loves like that...You see a girl pix and startsstarts saying nonsense "I love you", "you are pretty, can I marry you?" That's dull to me.
Re: Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady by JudgementHammer: 1:23am On Oct 10, 2015
Op I agree o. To force a girl into a relationship is sucuidal to d man himself if he doesn't know

Besides a man who knows what it means to be a man and who a woman should be wouldn't even do that. That's d last thing I would do.

1 Like

Re: Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady by Nobody: 1:25am On Oct 10, 2015
akike:

I didn't

He did. He mentioned ladies and I asked about his mum. It was just a mere inference. It is allowed nowundecided

It's still not right to include his mum. She isn't your agemate.
Re: Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady by akike: 1:27am On Oct 10, 2015
eni4real:
Mothers of that stature have been through a lot right from when they were young and agile combining family with works till they are in their menopause when the youthful strength wanes; yet they are relentless in being a pillar to their husband and a great achiever to their children. Forget it there is a wide gap between a newly wed and an accomplished grandma. She deserves her utmost respect and not some insolence.
Why not the guy's sisters?

And what makes you think that I wouldn't go through a lot for my family. I am a goal oriented lady. I believe ein sacrifices and I am going to make lots of it for my family.

What they have is time and before you know it I will be there. It is a journey I must go through as a woman. It does not make me less of a woman because I am just starting out.

If his mum were that great, we wouldn't be having this conversation.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady by Nobody: 1:27am On Oct 10, 2015
UjSizzle:
It must be the time of day, but I really do not understand the point of this thread.

That's one. Two, I find the use of the word 'dump' very distasteful. You're referring to a human being, not garbage. You can leave someone if things go south or there are irreconcilable difference, or maybe you find someone more to your liking-- you do not dump people and you shouldn't use that word to appeal to your vanity.

Now if someone wants to explain what the emusmith is saying, I'll listen.

Hello! I borrowed the word from you female folks all over NL. You never questioned their using it but I did and it is an issue. Well, I borrowed it...I'll return it, hopefully.

For the first, if you don't understand, it's because you've chosen not to.
Re: Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady by akike: 1:31am On Oct 10, 2015
emusmith:

It's still not right to include his mum. She isn't your agemate.
I dide. He did when he generalised

He should have thought of that when he generalised. Blame him for being stupid.D not me
Re: Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady by CzarChris(m): 1:32am On Oct 10, 2015
akike:

Bla bla bla

I am very early in my twenties and I attend one of the best schools in the world....thanks to my wonderful dad and mum. I owe them to have a bloated sense of self, they didn't sacrifice everything for me to agree with foolish men.

I know they are proud of me
congrats, I know your twenty this year, next year you'll be nineteen, keep it up.

Women and their football age sef, mtcheeew!!!
Re: Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady by janefrancisca(f): 1:33am On Oct 10, 2015
emusmith:

If a guy were to use that term, it would have been a war! You girls are there only to be eaten, figuratively.

Don't do too much shakara, that's immature.

BTW, that guy is being childish! You know you noboby loves like that...You see a girl pix and startsstarts saying nonsense "I love you", "you are pretty, can I marry you?" That's dull to me.
. When you eat food, what does it do to your body? It doesn't just satisfy your hunger pangs. The food provides your body with numerous nutrients that is essential for the efficient functioning of your body system. Same with a girl, its not just all about the eating part; the emotional, psychological, social and in some cases financial benefits that comes with her having her around cannot be overemphasized. What is your gauge for too much shakara?.
Re: Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady by Nobody: 1:37am On Oct 10, 2015
akike:

And what makes you think that I wouldn't go through a lot for my family. I am a goal oriented lady. I believe ein sacrifices and I am going to make lots of it for my family.

What they have is time and before you know it I will be there. It is a journey I must go through as a woman. It does not make me less of a woman because I am just starting out.

If his mum were that great, we wouldn't be having this conversation.
You will be great too it is a matter of time. How would you feel if ur daughter-in-law mention you in a ridiculous way? I'm sure you will be prospective in ur response at this point!
However, you have to get to this level in age and maturity before you can know how hurtful it feels.
Who the man becomes is a function of who he has met and book he read, you can't attribute his annoying character to her mother's training alone @ ur last statement.
Re: Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady by Nobody: 1:38am On Oct 10, 2015
Truckpusher:
Honestly, with write ups like this ,these women would become smarter and you'd write more in the future but they keep changing like chameleon.

Get yourself one , make her your project and be contented with the outcome else trying to study a woman will kill you bro, this is a secret that belongs to God only . grin
Women has affected every decision that man has made on planet earth and they will always remain here , determining everything decision by default.
This is the truth let's face it else we might end up lying to the next generation of boys about these delicate creatures .

Women are special creatures and I have myself one.
They happen to be my besties, ironically.

But then, I addressed two points. The guys bothering them...You see, it's just simple caution.

Are ladies actually saying a guy should FORCE a relationship on them? Ujsizzle was insinuating what I couldn't wrap properly around my head...

Based on my friend's dilemma, I disliked what that guy was doing. She was scared if the guy was gonna rape her and all...I'm not a miso...whatever...JUST THINKING ALOUD with a bit of humour undecided
Re: Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady by akike: 1:41am On Oct 10, 2015
eni4real:
You will be great too it is a matter of time. How would you feel if ur daughter-in-law mention you in a ridiculous way? I'm sure you will be prospective in ur response at this point!
However, you have to get to this level in age and maturity before you can how hurtful it feels.
Who the man becomes is a function of who he has met and book he read, you can't attribute his annoying character to her mother's training alone @ ur last statement.

If I do something ridiculous, she can say/do whatever she likes

You seem to think I am one of the supposedly emotionally charged woman. I love consequences and I try as much as possible to be logical.

FYI, my brother was said women are not strong and I asked ‘so YOUR mother is not strong despite all what she has done and done through'. He changed his stance immediately and he was trying to justify the dumb sentence he made.
Re: Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady by Nobody: 1:42am On Oct 10, 2015
janefrancisca:
. When you eat food, what does it do to your body? It doesn't just satisfy your hunger pangs. The food provides your body with numerous nutrients that is essential for the efficient functioning of your body system. Same with a girl, its not just all about the eating part; the emotional, psychological, social and in some cases financial benefits that comes with her having her around cannot be overemphasized. What is your gauge for too much shakara?.

Too much shakara is liking someone and then over acting you don't. Even telling him why you don't and yet you forgot to switch off your Green lights o...Let him go, it's a problem. He isn't looking for just a friend but a girl- friend, he can call a wife. Hmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Checkout This Nairalander And His Fiancee Pre-wedding Photos / What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. / Man Caught Romancing A Female Statue (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.