Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,850 members, 7,844,764 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady (53144 Views)

5 Things To Never Post About Your Relationship On Social Media / Advice: I Want To Force A Guy Who Doesn't Love Me To Marry Me( Pictures) / This Is What Happens When You Force A Man To Marry You. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady by Nobody: 1:43am On Oct 10, 2015
akike:

I dide. He did when he generalised

He should have thought of that when he generalised. Blame him for being stupid.D not me
ok
Re: Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady by Nobody: 1:44am On Oct 10, 2015
akike:

If I do something ridiculous, she can say/do whatever she likes

You seem to think I am one of the supposedly emotionally charged woman. I love consequences and I try as much as possible to be logical.
You will not think like this when you have attained the maturity of a mother-in-law.
You are an institution by that time!
Re: Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady by Nobody: 1:46am On Oct 10, 2015
Vinshu:

Oh I'm serious and I'm not aggressive. I am actually gentle and reserved but hate when men feel important.
like u feeling important now right?

Go n Die (in oshiobaba's voice)
Re: Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady by akike: 1:48am On Oct 10, 2015
eni4real:
You will not think like this when you have attained the maturity of a mother-in-law.
You are an institution by that time!

I will. It is my default personality. Some think it is immaturity and others think that I am insensitive until they realised that is just who I am.
Re: Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady by bashsani(m): 1:48am On Oct 10, 2015
eni4real:
You will be great too it is a matter of time. How would you feel if ur daughter-in-law mention you in a ridiculous way? I'm sure you will be prospective in ur response at this point!
However, you have to get to this level in age and maturity before you can know how hurtful it feels.
Who the man becomes is a function of who he has met and book he read, you can't attribute his annoying character to her mother's training alone @ ur last statement.
seriously akike I just hope u cud learn from this man
Re: Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady by akike: 1:52am On Oct 10, 2015
bashsani:
seriously akike I just hope u cud learn from this man

If his mum is great, he would think twice when he meets women who are nothing like his mum. He as human would know that it is just a case of bad eggs.

I have met several good men in my life and when I foolishly make the mistakes to generalise, I will either admit my foolishness or amend my thoughts just because of those good men. The number is quite smallundecided

That is wha I call common sense and it will be great if he can learn from me
Re: Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady by Nobody: 1:57am On Oct 10, 2015
akike:

I will. It is my default personality. Some think it is immaturity and others think that I am insensitive until they realised that is just who I am.
i know that personality is established before 18 so i agree with the default stuff.
As a grandma and a well accomplished woman in ur career, life experience and accrued self-esteem modify what you can tolerate or not especially from a young lady who is supposed to be your daughter-in-law.
Only time will tell. Gudnite.
Re: Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady by Nobody: 1:57am On Oct 10, 2015
UjSizzle:
It must be the time of day, but I really do not understand the point of this thread.

That's one. Two, I find the use of the word 'dump' very distasteful. You're referring to a human being, not garbage. You can leave someone if things go south or there are irreconcilable difference, or maybe you find someone more to your liking-- you do not dump people and you shouldn't use that word to appeal to your vanity.

Now if someone wants to explain what the emusmith is saying, I'll listen.
YOU NEED WISDOM TO UNDERSTAND WHAT THE OP IS SAYING WHICH IN YOUR CASE, YOU ARE LACKING.

I GUESS IT ALL TURNS DOWN TO ONE POINT!

WOMEN AND FISH BRAIN

1 Like

Re: Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady by akike: 1:58am On Oct 10, 2015
eni4real:
i know that personality is established before 18 so i agree with the default stuff.
As a grandma and a well accomplished woman in ur career, life experience and accrued self-esteem modify what you can tolerate or not especially from a young lady who is supposed to be your daughter-in-law.
Only time will tell. Gudnite.

Only time will tell. I will forget l forever regain logical.

Thanks
Re: Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady by Nobody: 2:09am On Oct 10, 2015
janefrancisca:
nothing like falling hands, that is just nature waking you up to the reality of how important the female folks are to the men. What you are doing can be likened to telling a rat not to eat fish that is before it or telling a he-goat not to go after a she-goat becos of her too much shakara...dat na story for the gods. tongue
rat does not eat only fish and a he-goat knows when to go after a she-goat at the right time of thesame month. undecided

and when a she-goat goes behond her nature by doing too much shakara (as you may called it) the he-goat simply leave the she-goat and continue with his normal business by eating the grass which is in front of him he didn't notice as in that time.

your figurative, literally have no meaning or rather sense in it

2 Likes

Re: Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady by Nobody: 2:17am On Oct 10, 2015
sonofananimal:
YOU NEED WISDOM TO UNDERSTAND WHAT THE OP IS SAYING WHICH IN YOUR CASE, YOU ARE LACKING.

I GUESS IT ALL TURNS DOWN TO ONE POINT!

WOMEN AND FISH BRAIN

I didn't say that...
How does a guy not "forcing a relationship" on a lady make her possess a ...brain, that's relative.

Some ladies are way smarter than all I listed so what the problem here?

1 Like

Re: Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady by janefrancisca(f): 2:18am On Oct 10, 2015
emusmith:

Too much shakara is liking someone and then over acting you don't. Even telling him why you don't and yet you forgot to switch off your Green lights o...Let him go, it's a problem. He isn't looking for just a friend but a girl- friend, he can call a wife. Hmm
I will give you an example with myself. In the hostel where i stay sometimes when i cook i like giving to people, mostly the male folks especially those that maybe in one or two occasions has asked me for food. Also am the kind that if a guy begs me to cook for him maybe for reasons such as he is not feeling fine or he doesn't know how to cook that particular meal, i will cook for that person without minding the age difference or the fact that am a post-graduate student. Now me as a person doesn't see it as anything cos i lived with my brother during my undergraduate days and i was the mother of the house with all his friends then. Now the immature guys in the lodge are saying thrash about how easy i am because i cook for people in the lodge and since am free and social, that means i will be easy to get . Can you imagine such thinking. Anyways, they started coming one after the other even the undergraduate students too grin grin. What am i trying to say, they misunderstood my easy going attitude as a green light for them to come and toast na grin. So sometimes, the actions you perceive as green light may not really be green light. But me am against the one of not letting go even when you are not into the guy. You can't eat your cake and have it na. And about liking a guy and overacting that you don't, you won't blame them. Nobody wants to be known as the "cheap" babe...u know says dey yan okpata too much for mouth and she might just be studying you, you never can tell. grin
Re: Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady by frakdon(m): 2:19am On Oct 10, 2015
Vinshu:

Oh I'm serious and I'm not aggressive. I am actually gentle and reserved but hate when men feel important.
yeah, so women don't feel important?
Re: Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady by Nobody: 2:25am On Oct 10, 2015
janefrancisca:
I will give you an example with myself. In the hostel where i stay sometimes when i cook i like giving to people, mostly the male folks especially those that maybe in one or two occasions has asked me for food. Also am the kind that if a guy begs me to cook for him maybe for reasons such as he is not feeling fine or he doesn't know how to cook that particular meal, i will cook for that person without minding the age difference or the fact that am a post-graduate student. Now me as a person doesn't see it as anything cos i lived with my brother during my undergraduate days and i was the mother of the house with all his friends then. Now the immature guys in the lodge are saying thrash about how easy i am because i cook for people in the lodge and since am free and social, that means i will be easy to get . Can you imagine such thinking. Anyways, they started coming one after the other even the undergraduate students too grin grin. What am i trying to say, they misunderstood my easy going attitude as a green light for them to come and toast na grin. So sometimes, the actions you perceive as green light may not really be green light. But me am against the one of not letting go even when you are not into the guy. You can't eat your cake and have it na. And about liking a guy and overacting that you don't, you won't blame them. Nobody wants to be known as the "cheap" babe...u know says dey yan okpata too much for mouth and she might just be studying you, you never can tell. grin

I get it from your standpoint: that's understandable. All those guys approaching just wanted you for fleeting and sinful purposes. I'm glad you held your guns.

Don't wanna be termed cheap...the guy looks elsewhere... But then, you can use terms like, I'll think about it...not, No, so he could wait hopefully!

Studying me? I've turned to a specimen. Well, words are very vital.
Re: Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady by Nobody: 2:26am On Oct 10, 2015
emusmith:

Too much shakara is liking someone and then over acting you don't. Even telling him why you don't and yet you forgot to switch off your Green lights o...Let him go, it's a problem. He isn't looking for just a friend but a girl- friend, he can call a wife. Hmm
or rather a force that goes beyond a woman's nature by over acting beyond her requirement which may later lead to a mental breakdown due to weakling or wearing of that force.

as I SPEAK! it is happening to our WOMEN right now.
Re: Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady by Nobody: 2:34am On Oct 10, 2015
emusmith:

I didn't say that...
How does a guy not "forcing a relationship" on a lady make her possess a ...brain, that's relative.

Some ladies are way smarter than all I listed so what the problem here?
yeap. some ladies are way more smarter only if them know how to decode very well. but the ones who don't know it very well either go against it or condemned it.

you review some truth which may lead them to work on it and know how to handle it when there come in contact with it later in life, but there IGNORANCE is too strong to see it.

1 Like

Re: Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady by mandax: 2:59am On Oct 10, 2015
Op, sorry I could not read further after the first three paragraphs because your grammar and communication style pisssed me off. Next time use the words you know their meanings, and on the right contexts the words can be applied.
Re: Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady by Nobody: 3:32am On Oct 10, 2015
mandax:
Op, sorry I could not read further after the first three paragraphs because your grammar and communication style pisssed me off. Next time use the words you know their meanings, and on the right contexts the words can be applied.

That's your problem... smiley
Re: Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady by bummyla(m): 3:58am On Oct 10, 2015
guys come to my hood: if you are handsome, funny and if you are blessed to have a 4 wheels, ladies will fight over you. I have none of the above, but my phone is full of love text messages! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady by drnoel: 4:32am On Oct 10, 2015
Vinshu:

It's not by force to comment you are so angry. Here is the gist, I hate men when they make it seem like they are doing women a favor or trying to play king. So yes I would do it over and over even to you if needed. smiley

The problem is really not the men trying to act like kings but the women giving them those privileges to act all puffed up. See madam don't hate the player but the game. I have seen girls who insult guys, fight them in public, insult their grandparents infront of their friends but once we all leave there. U see the same silly girl in the guys house in the morning wearing his bathroom towel. Girls as creatures are the most confused set of human beings in this world. It's just a pity men can't do without them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady by PastorandMentor(m): 4:34am On Oct 10, 2015
Hey guys, let's get it straight here. You don't expect any "good girl" to just fall into your arms and agree whatever it is you are telling her. Every good thing comes with a prize and if you really like a girl,approach her.Don't ask her out immediately; until you know few things about her like her name,school she attended etc.. At this point, you are building trust. No girl wants to fall into the arms of a devil. Yes she may like you,the way you speak,dress or act, but don't except her to just say ok I accept you. Give her time,forget about the talk for sometime and pretend you never asked her out then watch her body language. Immediately you ask any girl out, you can tell her acceptance or rejection by her body language. Most guys just ask a lady out and expect her to say ok I'll date you almost immediately. Believe me, most girls won't tell you ok I've accepted to date you, but their body language never lie. After sometime , then ask her again "Are we dating"? Believe me if she's into you and love you, her yes will come with a kiss and not the normal "word of mouth". Just like you are asking her out, someone is also asking her out via whatapp,Facebook and instagram. If she really wants you,she'll come for you. Every girl want a relationship they can learn something positive from. Guys should learn to look beyond the sex thing. If you know you can't marry the girl you are dating or want to date, then don't date her. The reason most people break-up is because they can't see anything else in a lady apart from sex,boobs and lips. Look beyond that. Every girl wants to build;a promise to spend your entire life with them and not the chop and clean mouth guy. I can't date a girl I can't marry. There should be something you admire in a girl other than her back side and her boobs. Find something better to admire;her character,her skills and talents,her godly nature,etc. That makes it easier. For you as a guy, you need to step up your game. Don't expect every girl to accept you when you are too lazy to even brush your hair. You can spend money for sports betting(gambling) but you don't care about your smell. You can't iron your clothes,you wear oversized shirts etc. Every girl wants not just a man but a leader! Someone they can look up to and be proud of. They like superiority, so they always want be to proud of you in public. So if a girl is finding it hard to accept you, it is either she is dating someone else or there is something you are not doing right. Step up your game and you won't have any reason to feel rejected or say she is forming to accept you. No one sees something good and rejects it. Just like you want the best, they too want the best kind of guy.Are you Mr right?- pastorandmentor

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady by gulfer: 4:38am On Oct 10, 2015
[quote author=Vinshu post=38768256][/quote] You can be rearrested and retried for this grin angry
Re: Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady by Doitonce(m): 4:53am On Oct 10, 2015
Bros,this one is a food for thought.But there are times when you will love someone above your adrenaline level and you won't know when you have done much to secure her.Regrets afterwards when finally open the door to Armageddon . Guys beware!Girls pull over!
Re: Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady by Adaeze003(f): 4:56am On Oct 10, 2015
Truckpusher:
Sharrap! We don't puccy in real life , we simply tell you what you want to hear and make your small head swell up to make you open the damn leg and keep it wide open. angry

Well, cry me a river... tongue tongue tongue
Re: Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady by Cantona7(m): 5:04am On Oct 10, 2015
Idea
Re: Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady by Adaeze003(f): 5:05am On Oct 10, 2015
[quote author=Freemanan post=38834255][/quote]

You remind me of... well....

Nothing.
Re: Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady by Cantona7(m): 5:08am On Oct 10, 2015
[quote author=emusmith post=38768025]Dear People,

This 'letter' has two purposes: To Warn and to Advice.

The Warning Part
A friend once told me of how a guy was pestering her life with all manner of suggestive texts and suspicious gestures, trying to FORCE her into an unscrupulous relationship.

I was pissed because my dear was being threatened and more pissed because he was ignorantly stubborn hoping he could date someone like my friend- who's got morals.

Some guys of today, go around with the malicious mindset that the size of their manhood can substitute the size of their "mindhood". Simply put: Don't build your life around No girl- It's not worth it. Build around a worthy goal and all these other things shall be added unto you It's plain illiteracy to go after a girl that way!

The ADVICE Part

This is like the body of this thread; REASONS YOU SHOULD NEVER FORCE YOURSELF ON ANY GIRL, in view of a relationship.

Quickly, let's see a few:

Idea
Re: Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady by wristbangle: 5:17am On Oct 10, 2015
emusmith:
Dear People,

This 'letter' has two purposes: To Warn and to Advice.

The Warning Part
A friend once told me of how a guy was pestering her life with all manner of suggestive texts and suspicious gestures, trying to FORCE her into an unscrupulous relationship.

I was pissed because my dear was being threatened and more pissed because he was ignorantly stubborn hoping he could date someone like my friend- who's got morals.

Some guys of today, go around with the malicious mindset that the size of their manhood can substitute the size of their "mindhood". Simply put: Don't build your life around No girl- It's not worth it. Build around a worthy goal and all these other things shall be added unto you It's plain illiteracy to go after a girl that way!

The ADVICE Part

This is like the body of this thread; REASONS YOU SHOULD NEVER FORCE YOURSELF ON ANY GIRL, in view of a relationship.

Quickly, let's see a few:

1. All ladies are the same

I'm not on the contrary... You see, it beats my imagination how guys move from one girl to another, does she have a different 'privy part' from the other girl? Because, that's the major reasons guys cheat. Don't FORCE yourself on any girl because there is so much more than meets the eye, so carefully take note of the nuances and unspoken words, body movements and gestures. Break Up is an unnecessary evil.

2. We are told to Approach and not to Encroach

In my little time around ladies, whether friends or crushes; I've discovered that you could actually be encroaching thinking you are approaching. Before getting too involved, be sure it's not in vain. "Years Of Friendzoning Makes A Guy Look Like He's Been Duped"
Approach her if you like her. When you discover her heart is elsewhere, dump her.

3. Girls Need Guys More Than Guys Need Them

Am I quoting Scriptures here? Before someone calls me a chauvinist, the Bible spoke about, in the ET, it will be seven ladies to just one guy. Take it or leave it, girls wish they could ask guys out . For many reasons; Protection, Financial assistance, Warmth, Leadership, Companionship etc. Guys, don't FORCE yourself on any lady, whosoever please.

4. It Sends The Wrong Signal

Trying to get her to like you in a short period of time sends the opposite message. Good intention, yea, but it sends a "Desperate Call" to her. Not FORCING yourself on any accords you some form of honour and avoid insults too.

5. The "You Forced Me Into This Relationship" Speech May Surface.

If you didn't understand the rest points, at least grasp this point, don't FORCE a girl into your life and family. If you FORCE her to come, you'll do same to get her to stay. Fine or Average-looking, they're the same; same sexual parts! In fact, let her make the choice of choosing you without any coercion from anyone.

Forcing a girl into a relationship with you is plain stupidity. Who says you can approach?
You can but don't use the law of Force saying, "If I don't have you, I'll die"--- Lielie, is your name Laila?

To me, state your aim for getting close to her, watch her reaction for days. React based on those figures.

Gn'yt smiley

Much respect emusmith.

Thanks for this excellent piece.

Superb write up.
Re: Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady by jascon1(m): 5:19am On Oct 10, 2015
Vinshu:

It's not by force to comment you are so angry. Here is the gist, I hate men when they make it seem like they are doing women a favor or trying to play king. So yes I would do it over and over even to you if needed. smiley
when u mean slit With what? A knife or nails? I had to check your profile pic to c how tough a lady u cud be, but to my surprise u r just like marshmallow. U can't do that slitting of throats in Naija tho, I bet u most men would pay u big to slit their throats in naija.
Anyways, for men acting like kings don't feel sad over it. Basically some truly are kings. Is ur choice to choose the type u want.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photo To The Market Where They Met / Checkout This Nairalander And His Fiancee Pre-wedding Photos / Excited Lady Drags Her Fiance's Beard In Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.