Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,528 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

A Female Friend Told Me This Today - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Female Friend Told Me This Today (55914 Views)

My Crush Told Me This Today / My Boss Did This Today / What My Friend Told My Girlfriend In My Absent. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Female Friend Told Me This Today by ozodigboo(m): 1:09pm On Oct 12, 2015
Nnemuka:
If you dont find him sexually attractive or imagine being in a romantic relationship pls dont marry him.
I believe he is a doctor, those ones are never appealing to me.
I've been reading comments quietly, but i must come in here because u singled out doctors.
You see, immaturity or stupidity is a problem on NL.......in our civilised world, u don't generalise.
If docs don't appeal to u....fine. u are 100 millionth of the population in naija. ur views don't count.
Lemme assume u are a banker.....and u meet a nice guy who loves u..
He now says female bankers are prostitutes [ which to me, is a load of bullshit ].....therefore he can't marry u. How will u feel ?
When u say she shouldn't marry someone she doesn't have chemistry for....i totally agree.
Your 2nd statement was uncalled for.

4 Likes

Re: A Female Friend Told Me This Today by tivta(m): 1:11pm On Oct 12, 2015
faith551:

Uncle I no be sister, I be brother. One thing that confines us to where we are is because we always believe that something better is not out there, looks can be deceiving, I wonder what it will look like living with a God fearing lady I dnt have any attraction whatsoever for 10years
What if God forbid, you marry a woman you are attracted to but she has a malformed accident, will you still be attracted to her? Besides beauty always fades...
Re: A Female Friend Told Me This Today by princemillla(m): 1:12pm On Oct 12, 2015
My candid advice is go and buy this india movie Puna vivah... Make sure you finish it. U can get the season on youtube.com

The truth is, there some people you won't know their talent, at first you not be so interested in them but along the line, things will definitely play out.

May God lead you aright in your chose.

# speaking from experience

1 Like

Re: A Female Friend Told Me This Today by LookmanTalk: 1:12pm On Oct 12, 2015
They are not dating. They have just been good friends and have been considering and speaking about being in a relationship/settling down for a while.
ogaprime:

I want to know if she was attracted to him when they both started dating and later on the attraction vanished OR she didn't feel de attraction right from beginning??

Then how old is de relationship
Re: A Female Friend Told Me This Today by megley(f): 1:17pm On Oct 12, 2015
Tell ur friend this: if she's not feeling the guy the way u feel someone ur attracted to, intensely attracted to - she should 4get it cos if she takes the plunge she'd regret it.

Trust me, she doesn't want that.

2 Likes

Re: A Female Friend Told Me This Today by shiinihost: 1:21pm On Oct 12, 2015
LookmanTalk:
They are not dating. They have just been good friends and have been considering and speaking about being in a relationship/settling down for a while.

the guy has already done himself in. He's already a 'good friend' so there's no way out. They was was stewpid enough to get very nice. She would not respect him because girls do not respect men that are nice to them. She should go and find a man that beats her up....a man she can fear and respect.

2 Likes

Re: A Female Friend Told Me This Today by shiinihost: 1:22pm On Oct 12, 2015
megley:
Tell ur friend this: if she's not feeling the guy the way u feel someone ur attracted to, intensely attracted to - she should 4get it cos if she takes the plunge she'd regret it.

Trust me, she doesn't want that.

i am pretty sure she must have being giving the head subtle green lights. If you don't feel the guy on the first date, tell him that asap.
Don't allow him to invest his time and emotions on you, then you come out one day to say he's just your 'friend'. that's bullshit.
Re: A Female Friend Told Me This Today by richie9093(m): 1:24pm On Oct 12, 2015
Nnemuka:

amen... the prayer of everybody is to grow old in good health. From 32 to 35 to 40 and 50.....
I pray you die soonest so you wont live to see a 32 year old single lady since being 32 is a taboo in your world.

Say amen to my prayers.

BTW if you think am pained or think am 32 then bro the joke is on you.
even next year i wont be 30. 30 yrs is a long time from now.
just replying a mad man's post.

Loool I say amen to your prayers and If I'm not dead by the time I'm 40 abeg come and kill me.

stupid witch.
Re: A Female Friend Told Me This Today by mikedimeji(m): 1:25pm On Oct 12, 2015
Nnemuka:

mumu, what is wrong being 32 and single? is it a curse undecided
kids everywhere
For a lady with marriage in her agenda 32 is worrisome

1 Like

Re: A Female Friend Told Me This Today by Nobody: 1:30pm On Oct 12, 2015
devour129:
the best man to marry is a God fearing man ! any other good qualities are jara. why are people never content ? you have a good person but keep searching for more ,i have been married for years so take it from me ,there will come a time when you might not even have proper sex for a year cos of work,children ,rent n bills to pay and that is when you will regret not marrying a God fearing man.

My sister abeg tell them

1 Like

Re: A Female Friend Told Me This Today by bronzegoddess(f): 1:31pm On Oct 12, 2015
SovietBomber:

You mean she should keep him close as in a reserve bench goal keeper in case all other options fail abi?

Sometimes I think you fish-brained ladies deserve all the cruel treatments you receive from playboys.
one of them idio.ts smiley I feel ur pain.
Re: A Female Friend Told Me This Today by dandollaz: 1:31pm On Oct 12, 2015
Mercedes Gwagon is ugly in nature but when u test drive it might be cool.some cars can have nice interior but bad exterior and otherwise,so my advise let her scan the bros well he might be 80% her man.forget what ur friend will say they will be jelous of you on your wedding day.they will be like how did you get such a nice man.a cute guy might be dangerous inside,meanwhile if she is pretty her kids will be cute also.
Re: A Female Friend Told Me This Today by faith551(m): 1:35pm On Oct 12, 2015
tivta:
What if God forbid, you marry a woman you are attracted to but she has a malformed accident, will you still be attracted to her? Besides beauty always fades...

You said(WHAT IF) and that's probability, I guess I can't do anything about that, but in this case I have an option

1 Like

Re: A Female Friend Told Me This Today by shiinihost: 1:36pm On Oct 12, 2015
bronzegoddess:
one of them idio.ts smiley I feel ur pain.

honestly, you girls are the i.diots. You friendzone the good guys and take off with the bad guys. Then the bad guy breaks your heart, you then look for the same good guys for shoulders to cry on. But that is about to change because the good guys are becoming wiser. Once you jilt them once, they look for just any girl to marry. when you are done messing yourself up with the bad guys, you wouldn't find any good man to marry then you wait till you are 50 and complain that men are all bad. That, my girl is stupidity but we the bad guys cherish y'all stupidity.

3 Likes

Re: A Female Friend Told Me This Today by shiinihost: 1:38pm On Oct 12, 2015
faith551:

You said(WHAT IF) and that's probability, I guess I can't do anything about that, but in this case I have an option

beauty fades man. character is gold. Stop being a kid.
Re: A Female Friend Told Me This Today by bronzegoddess(f): 1:39pm On Oct 12, 2015
shiinihost:

honestly, you girls are crap. the number one reason i have decided to break bad and break as many girls heart as possible. You girls do not deserve to be treated good cos you are all heartless. grin

U mean we girls affect ur life so much?! shocked u mean we "crap" have that power over u? So much so that we "crap" made u decide to break bad? grin please, how many hearts have u broken? And no, I don't mean the hearts u THINK u have broken.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Female Friend Told Me This Today by bronzegoddess(f): 1:43pm On Oct 12, 2015
shiinihost:

honestly, you girls are the i.diots. You friendzone the good guys and take off with the bad guys. Then the bad guy breaks your heart, you then look for the same good guys for shoulders to cry on. But that is about to change because the good guys are becoming wiser. Once you jilt them once, they look for just any girl to marry. when you are done messing yourself up with the bad guys, you wouldn't find any good man to marry then you wait till you are 50 and complain that men are all bad. That, my girl is stupidity but we the bad guys cherish y'all stupidity.
soooo..if they say "bad guys raise ur hands", this pikin wey still dey suck bobi go follow raise hand

Nwokem siddon dia.
Don't quote me again abeg.

1 Like

Re: A Female Friend Told Me This Today by shiinihost: 1:46pm On Oct 12, 2015
bronzegoddess:

U mean we girls affect ur life so much?! shocked u mean we "crap" have that power over u? So much so that we "crap" made u decide to break bad? grin please, how many hearts have u broken? And no, I don't mean the hearts u THINK u have broken.

b.iatch let's not even go there. Yes, girls are crap. You used to mean something to us, but now you are only as valuable as the hole between your thighs. Once you flash your car keys and some cheap change, you would see a 'crap' that is ready to get down with you anyhow you want it.....and then start buggin you afterwards and calling you her love. I had to change me line several times. But i can assure you that those same 'craps' have guys that buy them air bills they use in begging you to love them. One you start seeing girls for what they are, i.e 'crap' you would start making yourself attractive to them...that is for those that care.

3 Likes

Re: A Female Friend Told Me This Today by Nobody: 1:47pm On Oct 12, 2015
handsome guys attract lot of females.u may get married to an handsome guy tomorw nd if a lady seduce ur husband nd get pregnant wat are u goin to do
Re: A Female Friend Told Me This Today by shiinihost: 1:47pm On Oct 12, 2015
bronzegoddess:
soooo..if they say "bad guys raise ur hands", this pikin wey still dey suck bobi go follow raise hand

Nwokem siddon dia.
Don't quote me again abeg.

it's glaring that you very immature and lame.

2 Likes

Re: A Female Friend Told Me This Today by daraj: 1:49pm On Oct 12, 2015
I will give you my candid advice from experience don't marry someone you are not attracted to or is not physically attractive just because he is God fearing, I made the same mistake thinking I will Behind him up.. but it just didn't happen and i couldn't even introduce him to my friends or family and could not bring myself to love him I eventually had to leave him. So please think carefully before making any decision.

1 Like

Re: A Female Friend Told Me This Today by shiinihost: 1:50pm On Oct 12, 2015
rahymat:
handsome guys attract lot of females.u may get married to an handsome guy tomorw nd if a lady seduce ur husband nd get pregnant wat are u goin to do

i bet you that guy that is dying for her is handsome. She just needs a never-do-well that is ready to treat her like trash. Girls love being treated like trash.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Female Friend Told Me This Today by enyioma10000(f): 1:51pm On Oct 12, 2015
I think you should pray to God because him alone can direct n tell u what to do,that's if u hear from God.I wish u good luck

1 Like

Re: A Female Friend Told Me This Today by shiinihost: 1:55pm On Oct 12, 2015
daraj:
I will give you my candid advice from experience don't marry someone you are not attracted to or is not physically attractive just because he is God fearing, I made the same mistake thinking I will Behind him up.. but it just didn't happen and i couldn't even introduce him to my friends or family and could not bring myself to love him I eventually had to leave him. So please think carefully before making any decision.

attraction mustn't be physical. Values and interests build stronger attraction than just physique. According to her, she says they have common interests and are very good friends. And since when has your husband turn to some trophy of sort?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Female Friend Told Me This Today by faith551(m): 1:57pm On Oct 12, 2015
shiinihost:

beauty fades man. character is gold. Stop being a kid.

Did you hear me say beauty? I said physical attraction, and before you have that attraction a lot of things come to play
(1)your attitude and character must be in sync
(2) the understanding must be there
(3) beauty too(but I'd not a compulsory factor, remember beauty lies in the eyes of the behaviour)
So I know better than to follow beauty, and I never said beauty was a major factor, you are welcome to Recheck my post and see if I mentioned beauty.

2 Likes

Re: A Female Friend Told Me This Today by LookmanTalk: 2:01pm On Oct 12, 2015
Hmm... So you tried tushing him up, please can you elaborate on the things you did? or at least some of them? does this mean you were not able to or he just was not tushable? or no matter how you tried, the attraction did not just come?

You made a point which my friend raised too, that ever since they have been speaking, she still cannot bring herself to be attracted to him.. I know this lady to be reasonable, responsible and God fearing which is the reason why she does not want to 'manage' and turn a blind eye to the fact that she is not physically attracted to him as it might be a problem in future because for her once she gets married, it is for life. she wants to be content with her man as she recognises married life is not smooth

daraj:
Re: A Female Friend Told Me This Today by ProfessorPeter(m): 2:02pm On Oct 12, 2015
bronzegoddess:
Quite a number of us ladies are in this situation. That guy comes along, is caring, God fearing, hard-working and all, but we don't get that romantic vibe with the person. I'll say keep him close, not necessarily date him, just keep him close smiley

Y'all are allowed to read whatever meaning u want to this ^^
a lady dumped me because of this same excuse married to a man she 'love' and ' have a feeling for him' today, she is divorced with four children and am doing well with my beautiful wife. The question is what do you really want, a husband or a man?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Female Friend Told Me This Today by shiinihost: 2:03pm On Oct 12, 2015
faith551:

Did you hear me say beauty? I said physical attraction, and before you have that attraction a lot of things come to play
(1)your attitude and character must be in sync
(2) the understanding must be there
(3) beauty too(but I'd not a compulsory factor, remember beauty lies in the eyes of the behaviour)
So I know better than to follow beauty, and I never said beauty was a major factor, you are welcome to Recheck my post and see if I mentioned beauty.

good. now from the original post, you would understand that the girl and the man actually do have some kind of attraction. She says she loves his character, she says he understands her that is why they've being friends for long.

I think the ishh here is his physical appearance or his nicety. They girl sees him as weak and so is not physically attracted to him and does not feel he's someone she would have great sex with.

1 Like

Re: A Female Friend Told Me This Today by LookmanTalk: 2:04pm On Oct 12, 2015
Very true, I appreciate your comment. But we cannot ignore the importance of physical attraction. You know if you are attracted to someone, even if the world says that person is ugly, their opinion wont matter to you one single bit... Agree?

She does not keep a large circle of friends and is not that outgoing so the idea of wanting to show her man off like a trophy is clearly not the case here
shiinihost:

attraction mustn't be physical. Values and interests build stronger attraction than just physique. According to her, she says they have common interests and are very good friends. And since when has your husband turn to some trophy of sort?

Re: A Female Friend Told Me This Today by sunsewa: 2:04pm On Oct 12, 2015
Those that has fail marriage, most times are physically attractive men,because they are always under the seductive nature and pressures of Jezebel's. so better for u to brace up with God fearing man with a future.

2 Likes

Re: A Female Friend Told Me This Today by Nobody: 2:07pm On Oct 12, 2015
LookmanTalk:
This is the major reason why she is confused. she says from her observations of him and what she knows of hi qualities, he will give her the longevity in marriage that she desires. However, her problem is herself, since she is not physically attracted to him that it might become a problem in the near future and the last thing she wants is to manage her marriage. She desires to be content with whoever she ends with and not manager because he is God fearing..

Guy why you dey carry any pesin problem for head like gala , abeg make she dump the guy go marry player , after two years of marriage that attraction she feels she has for the player would have faded into thin air. The choice is hers
Re: A Female Friend Told Me This Today by LookmanTalk: 2:07pm On Oct 12, 2015
Hmm! At least you were physically attracted to the wife you eventually married? true?
ProfessorPeter:
a lady dumped me because of this same excuse married to a man she 'love' and ' have a feeling for him' today, she is divorced with four children and am doing well with my beautiful wife. The question is what do you really want, a husband or a man?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

See what A Lover Bought For His Girlfriend As Birthday Gift(pics) / Boyfriend Of Ghanaian ‘Kitchen Stool Sextape’ Girl Speaks / What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.