Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,751 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

He Has Been After Her For 4 Years.......She's More Educated, Older And Richer - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Has Been After Her For 4 Years.......She's More Educated, Older And Richer (37701 Views)

Man Begging Law Graduate For Sex For 4 Years Exposed By The Lady - PICS / Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife / You Won't Believe This Woman Is 48 Years - She Looks So Hawt In Bikini (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Has Been After Her For 4 Years.......She's More Educated, Older And Richer by Nobody: 3:51pm On Oct 22, 2015
EbuDox:

Are u suffering from glaucoma?.. Where did u see an insult..I just asked a question..

I chastised ikenna for buttlicking ur ass and so?.

Have I ever insulted prettythicksme sexy mi before.
Dummy tongue
Re: He Has Been After Her For 4 Years.......She's More Educated, Older And Richer by misspicy(f): 3:56pm On Oct 22, 2015
EbuDox:

Your menstral cramp don relieve you?.. How many litres of blood did you loose?

EbuDox:

Your menstral cramp don relieve you?.. How many litres of blood did you loose?
Yes thank you transgendered

1 Like

Re: He Has Been After Her For 4 Years.......She's More Educated, Older And Richer by Slimzjoe(m): 4:00pm On Oct 22, 2015
dearestaramide:

so you feel good with this your response, abi? angry leave this place before i.............

Remove that Crap you said about The Police before I........ angry

1 Like

Re: He Has Been After Her For 4 Years.......She's More Educated, Older And Richer by sabi99(m): 4:41pm On Oct 22, 2015
Chronicles of narnia fairy tales
Re: He Has Been After Her For 4 Years.......She's More Educated, Older And Richer by obainojazz(m): 4:42pm On Oct 22, 2015
Na wa...some guys sabi fall hand...4 days suppose don do sef cheesy
Re: He Has Been After Her For 4 Years.......She's More Educated, Older And Richer by adbokus(m): 4:42pm On Oct 22, 2015
This story is incomplete...
Re: He Has Been After Her For 4 Years.......She's More Educated, Older And Richer by agarawu23(m): 4:43pm On Oct 22, 2015
Nonsense!!!
Re: He Has Been After Her For 4 Years.......She's More Educated, Older And Richer by tobititus167: 4:43pm On Oct 22, 2015
Noticed
Re: He Has Been After Her For 4 Years.......She's More Educated, Older And Richer by MWTGDAra: 4:47pm On Oct 22, 2015
see more
[url=http://][/url]
yeah!! there is no such thing as hell fire!! even GOD ALMIGHTY use his own mouth to say that it has never crossed his mind to burn his own piple in fire - jeremiah 7:30 & 31
Re: He Has Been After Her For 4 Years.......She's More Educated, Older And Richer by Nobody: 4:50pm On Oct 22, 2015
She should use her educated brain to give him a chance then if he is genuine marry him n stop looking doing on him
Re: He Has Been After Her For 4 Years.......She's More Educated, Older And Richer by Mayorjr(m): 4:50pm On Oct 22, 2015
Make she just dry run o..... Na f*ck d guy dey find
Re: He Has Been After Her For 4 Years.......She's More Educated, Older And Richer by kokomilala(m): 4:53pm On Oct 22, 2015
He's an obsessed stalker...she should report him to the police asap.
Re: He Has Been After Her For 4 Years.......She's More Educated, Older And Richer by petkoffDrake(m): 4:55pm On Oct 22, 2015
if police is out of option..... what about Army or Boko haram?
Re: He Has Been After Her For 4 Years.......She's More Educated, Older And Richer by sniper1305(m): 4:55pm On Oct 22, 2015
Datz wat u get wen poverty & inferiority complex made a guy 2 present himsef as a lady
EbuDox:

I just love you!.. I can do anything for you!.. Pls your love is itching me like lapalapa...ask prettythicksme..

1 Like

Re: He Has Been After Her For 4 Years.......She's More Educated, Older And Richer by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 22, 2015
sniper1305:
Datz wat u get wen poverty & inferiority complex made a guy 2 present himsef as a lady
K
Re: He Has Been After Her For 4 Years.......She's More Educated, Older And Richer by SwissGeneva(m): 5:00pm On Oct 22, 2015
We had a case of this nature in Minna 2013, how the case was solved? The lady wen to court and itbwas ruled that the man should not come closer than 10 metres anywhere close to the lady or risk being arrested. It worked magic!!!

The lady was a student at FUT Minna while the lazy guy was an indigene.
Re: He Has Been After Her For 4 Years.......She's More Educated, Older And Richer by Nobody: 5:05pm On Oct 22, 2015
dearestaramide:
My colleague came to the office complaining this mornnig of a man that she can't stand but yet he has being doing everything to get her including prayers and seeing mallams to pray (which he later denied).

He went ahead to trace where she works as well as lives and drove after her one night after close of work till she managed to escape him. She says that he isn't even educated to university level, he can't speak English well and her family is well off better than his. She has done everything possible to dissuade him but all to no avail. People including his relative have spoken to him to let her go as clearly he can't force her but he has refused.

She strongly believes that he has a hidden motive and is scared for herself and family due to his obsession and reluctance to let go even after 4 years. And guess what, SHE HAS SEEN HIM PHYSICALLY JUST ONCE IN HER LIFE.

If na me i for take style kill am before e kill me grin

[b]PLEASE ADVISE AS SHE HAS BEEN DEPRESSED SINCE MORNING [/b]Dont even mention policeas you know our police and stupid demands with no results
I know this PEICE of SHIIT was written by a woman of low IQ angry

She even know everything about the man down to his age, and even saying she I richer than the manundecided

NONSENSE

2 Likes

Re: He Has Been After Her For 4 Years.......She's More Educated, Older And Richer by Nobody: 5:07pm On Oct 22, 2015
That your buddy is the most unserious fella ever lived on earth. The lady used everything pass your buddy,yet he wants to die there. Intellectually the lady dusts your buddy. Materially, your buddy is a bed bud. He should stop digging for trouble. He should improve himself.
Re: He Has Been After Her For 4 Years.......She's More Educated, Older And Richer by IndianaJay: 5:13pm On Oct 22, 2015
She should be careful o...........

Ehn ehn...these stalkers are not normal, one day she will just wake up with him in her bedroom....holding an axe.

If I can't have you no one can things.

Weyrey alaso.

1 Like

Re: He Has Been After Her For 4 Years.......She's More Educated, Older And Richer by bigapple7: 5:21pm On Oct 22, 2015
wht if d guy was well educated,rich and good looking would u have fall for him and dat is how anty sucy remain singe at 50
Re: He Has Been After Her For 4 Years.......She's More Educated, Older And Richer by dearestaramide: 5:23pm On Oct 22, 2015
sonofananimal:
I know this PEICE of SHIIT was written by a woman of low IQ angry

She even know everything about the man down to his age, and even saying she I richer than the manundecided

NONSENSE

Do you really feel you deserve a response ?No one is behind your frustration and failures in life ,please pray over it and stop transfer of aggression
Re: He Has Been After Her For 4 Years.......She's More Educated, Older And Richer by JudgementHammer: 5:26pm On Oct 22, 2015
dearestaramide:
My colleague came to the office complaining this mornnig of a man that she can't stand but yet he has being doing everything to get her including prayers and seeing mallams to pray (which he later denied).

He went ahead to trace where she works as well as lives and drove after her one night after close of work till she managed to escape him. She says that he isn't even educated to university level, he can't speak English well and her family is well off better than his. She has done everything possible to dissuade him but all to no avail. People including his relative have spoken to him to let her go as clearly he can't force her but he has refused.

She strongly believes that he has a hidden motive and is scared for herself and family due to his obsession and reluctance to let go even after 4 years. And guess what, SHE HAS SEEN HIM PHYSICALLY JUST ONCE IN HER LIFE.

If na me i for take style kill am before e kill me grin

[b]PLEASE ADVISE AS SHE HAS BEEN DEPRESSED SINCE MORNING [/b]Dont even mention policeas you know our police and stupid demands with no results
Come. Let me take u to one baba. That baba na ogbonge. Within 24hrs he go run mad.
Re: He Has Been After Her For 4 Years.......She's More Educated, Older And Richer by dearestaramide: 5:28pm On Oct 22, 2015
Mayorjr:
Make she just dry run o..... Na f*ck d guy dey find

for 4 years? Boss,abeg!
Re: He Has Been After Her For 4 Years.......She's More Educated, Older And Richer by dearestaramide: 5:29pm On Oct 22, 2015
bigapple7:
wht if d guy was well educated,rich and good looking would u have fall for him and dat is how anty sucy remain singe at 50

Which woman wansuffer? oloshi
Re: He Has Been After Her For 4 Years.......She's More Educated, Older And Richer by dearestaramide: 5:31pm On Oct 22, 2015
SwissGeneva:
We had a case of this nature in Minna 2013, how the case was solved? The lady wen to court and itbwas ruled that the man should not come closer than 10 metres anywhere close to the lady or risk being arrested. It worked magic!!!

The lady was a student at FUT Minna while the lazy guy was an indigene.

k,will advise her to do same.Thank you
Re: He Has Been After Her For 4 Years.......She's More Educated, Older And Richer by dearestaramide: 5:32pm On Oct 22, 2015
petkoffDrake:
if police is out of option..... what about Army or Boko haram?

I will go for BH .please do you have the Public Relations officer's contact ?....................................No be serious response you want ? angry
Re: He Has Been After Her For 4 Years.......She's More Educated, Older And Richer by dearestaramide: 5:34pm On Oct 22, 2015
don87:
She should use her educated brain to give him a chance then if he is genuine marry him n stop looking doing on him

REally? and feed his family abi? Who asked him not to help himself? Howmany people are self made and put them selves through school ?

I consider such men as pure lazy and Golddiggers
Re: He Has Been After Her For 4 Years.......She's More Educated, Older And Richer by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 22, 2015
dearestaramide:

Do you really feel you deserve a response ?No one is behind your frustration and failures in life ,please pray over it and stop transfer of aggression
you shall know them.
Re: He Has Been After Her For 4 Years.......She's More Educated, Older And Richer by goodfornothing(m): 5:34pm On Oct 22, 2015
PunkyVeer:

If you want a hitwoman, I'm your man grin

Hehehe. Just joking. You ok, hun? smiley

misspicy:

Kikikikikikikikik....

Am cool and you smiley

PunkyVeer:

I'm fine, hun
smiley
Dirty lesbians! undecided
Re: He Has Been After Her For 4 Years.......She's More Educated, Older And Richer by kossyablaze(m): 5:35pm On Oct 22, 2015
misspicy:

Hahahaha...ma bae advices she goes gangstar against him...she can employ us to do the dirty work tho for a large pay,lets say #600mulla grin
bad girl

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Has Been After Her For 4 Years.......She's More Educated, Older And Richer by Nobody: 5:37pm On Oct 22, 2015
goodfornothing:

Dirty lesbians! undecided

Hahaha. Wanna watch some girl on girl action? grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'Nigerian Men Are Kings In Taking Care Of Women In Africa' - South African Woman / What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Excited Lawyer And Her Engineer Fiance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.