Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

He Has Been After Her For 4 Years.......She's More Educated, Older And Richer - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Has Been After Her For 4 Years.......She's More Educated, Older And Richer (37708 Views)

Man Begging Law Graduate For Sex For 4 Years Exposed By The Lady - PICS / Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife / You Won't Believe This Woman Is 48 Years - She Looks So Hawt In Bikini (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Has Been After Her For 4 Years.......She's More Educated, Older And Richer by Eluwilussit(m): 4:11am On Oct 23, 2015
[quote author=Eluwilussit post=39262642]

Great Ekosodin! Spent 4 rugged years there. In the 90s. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! If you know what I mean. You should. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.

Legend A, Legend C and one other one I can't mention. cool cool cool
Re: He Has Been After Her For 4 Years.......She's More Educated, Older And Richer by iampatra(f): 6:07am On Oct 23, 2015
He is a stalker that will want to get it by force someday,she better act fast! I no wat I mean.
Re: He Has Been After Her For 4 Years.......She's More Educated, Older And Richer by megayinks: 7:08am On Oct 23, 2015
Please tell your friend to be very careful cos the man in question could turn against her when he gets frustrated.
Re: He Has Been After Her For 4 Years.......She's More Educated, Older And Richer by goodnature: 7:35am On Oct 23, 2015
dearestaramide:
My colleague came to the office complaining this mornnig of a man that she can't stand but yet he has being doing everything to get her including prayers and seeing mallams to pray (which he later denied).

He went ahead to trace where she works as well as lives and drove after her one night after close of work till she managed to escape him. She says that he isn't even educated to university level, he can't speak English well and her family is well off better than his. She has done everything possible to dissuade him but all to no avail. People including his relative have spoken to him to let her go as clearly he can't force her but he has refused.

She strongly believes that he has a hidden motive and is scared for herself and family due to his obsession and reluctance to let go even after 4 years. And guess what, SHE HAS SEEN HIM PHYSICALLY JUST ONCE IN HER LIFE.

If na me i for take style kill am before e kill me grin

[b]PLEASE ADVISE AS SHE HAS BEEN DEPRESSED SINCE MORNING [/b]Dont even mention policeas you know our police and stupid demands with no results

Your colleague should even examine herself. Somebody she said she has only met once in her life. She knows his age, his educational level, his monetary capacity, etc. She knows he went to the Mallams, she knows his relatives talked to him to let her be. She is not even considerate. If she can't appreciate somebody who prays for her, can she appreciate somebody who will curse and beat her? Why can't she try him and also pray over it? The man could even be her destined husband since his mind could not leave her
Re: He Has Been After Her For 4 Years.......She's More Educated, Older And Richer by dearestaramide: 7:55am On Oct 23, 2015
[quote author=don4real18 post=39254318]This is a fabricated story... If she has met him just once, how does she know that his family members have spoken to him. Girls can lie
But for the sake that op just want us to comment on her post... I say, "she should report to the police authorities before the issue gets worse or hire like 7 soldiers to treat the boy fuckup (sebi, she talk say she and her family get bar... 40k go do) [/quote

Now let me correct your assertion:i said s
he met him just once right? The day she met him ,he actually was around someone she knew in her neighbourhood.When THe retarded young man decided to make her his mission, she traced the guy they knew in common hence the involvment of his family and frineds, okay!!!

This sort of things do happen and even worse .Am therefore surprised that any individual will term this as fabricated.
Re: He Has Been After Her For 4 Years.......She's More Educated, Older And Richer by wayodude(m): 7:57am On Oct 23, 2015
Stalking is a criminal offence punishable by law.
Re: He Has Been After Her For 4 Years.......She's More Educated, Older And Richer by dearestaramide: 7:59am On Oct 23, 2015
sonofananimal:
anybody who believe that story is a dead man.

she knows his family members, educational status , age and so on. and the FOOLISH OP went that far to write that police is not an option just to make the story look more sweet undecided

I keep on saying this. we don't have intelligent people on NAIRALAND.

A GUY CAN NEVER CHASE A WOMAN FOR UP TO 4 YRS WITHOUT GETTING WANT HE WANT.

IS SHE A GOLD!!

You are right about one thing though,WE HAVE A HIGH RATE OF UNINTELLIGENT PPLE ON NAIRALAND

YOU PEOPLE SHOULD MAKE USE OF YOUR BRAIN. JUST DONT COMMENT ANYHOW JUST TO MAKE THE STORY OR.........
Re: He Has Been After Her For 4 Years.......She's More Educated, Older And Richer by nikz(f): 8:07am On Oct 23, 2015
Pray about it. There is nothing God cannot do.
Re: He Has Been After Her For 4 Years.......She's More Educated, Older And Richer by Fearcom(m): 8:16am On Oct 23, 2015
What would I do if she was me?? Hmm let's see....since I'm Old Skool......

Ama go MEDIVAL on his black arse ; I'm talking swords, spears, lancets grin
Re: He Has Been After Her For 4 Years.......She's More Educated, Older And Richer by In4matic: 9:21am On Oct 23, 2015
[quote author=dearestaramide post=39266420][/quote]

but you know it is . my guess this explanation is an after thought. besides, how come you know so much about d storyline? oh I forgot, your colleague told you. yet u failed to mention until someone pointed out d fact . anyway, for d story's purpose. I think a man who can dedicate four years pursuing a girl deserves serious consideration because he is focussed, he's serious minded, he's loyal, faithful to a cause he believes in, he's patient, he is not one swayed by popular opinion and above all. he loves her. if these are not husband material qualities, I don't know what is.

when God has already answered some ladies prayers, they still keep disturbing themselves for life partner that they turned down themselves. why hasn't d ideal man she has her eyes on not shown up in four loong years?
Re: He Has Been After Her For 4 Years.......She's More Educated, Older And Richer by dearestaramide: 9:53am On Oct 23, 2015
In4matic:

but you know it is . my guess this explanation is an after thought. besides, how come you know so much about d storyline? oh I forgot, your colleague told you. yet u failed to mention until someone pointed out d fact . anyway, for d story's purpose. I think a man who can dedicate four years pursuing a girl deserves serious consideration because he is focussed, he's serious minded, he's loyal, faithful to a cause he believes in, he's patient, he is not one swayed by popular opinion and above all. he loves her. if these are not husband material qualities, I don't know what is.

when God has already answered some ladies prayers, they still keep disturbing themselves for life partner that they turned down themselves. why hasn't d ideal man she has her eyes on not shown up in four loong years?

smh........enjoy your weekned
Re: He Has Been After Her For 4 Years.......She's More Educated, Older And Richer by In4matic: 10:06am On Oct 23, 2015
ok
Re: He Has Been After Her For 4 Years.......She's More Educated, Older And Richer by Nobody: 9:46pm On Oct 23, 2015
halfrica:
Same with me

Ebudox is a nightnare
He knos everytin bou me!
stalkin me !
embarassed

Na so you take fine reach¿
Re: He Has Been After Her For 4 Years.......She's More Educated, Older And Richer by Nobody: 10:00pm On Oct 23, 2015
sauceny:

Na so you take fine reach¿

Ask him wats my own undecided undecided
Re: He Has Been After Her For 4 Years.......She's More Educated, Older And Richer by malele(m): 10:06pm On Oct 23, 2015
dearestaramide:
My colleague came to the office complaining this mornnig of a man that she can't stand but yet he has being doing everything to get her including prayers and seeing mallams to pray (which he later denied).

He went ahead to trace where she works as well as lives and drove after her one night after close of work till she managed to escape him. She says that he isn't even educated to university level, he can't speak English well and her family is well off better than his. She has done everything possible to dissuade him but all to no avail. People including his relative have spoken to him to let her go as clearly he can't force her but he has refused.

She strongly believes that he has a hidden motive and is scared for herself and family due to his obsession and reluctance to let go even after 4 years. And guess what, SHE HAS SEEN HIM PHYSICALLY JUST ONCE IN HER LIFE.

If na me i for take style kill am before e kill me grin

[b]PLEASE ADVISE AS SHE HAS BEEN DEPRESSED SINCE MORNING [/b]Dont even mention policeas you know our police and stupid demands with no results

Guy u will be surprised any day that man disappears and stops calling the girl for months, the lady will be the one looking for him. That's how it works
Re: He Has Been After Her For 4 Years.......She's More Educated, Older And Richer by simdam500(m): 4:56pm On Oct 27, 2015
halfrica:
D dude is obsessed wit me dnt even kno him before
Imagine him callin me abike?
Ajike?
dodondawa?

I dnt even fuckin kno d meaning of those names embarassed

Those names doesn't really look like he's obsessed, erm more like he's into you in a terry G kinda way cheesy
Re: He Has Been After Her For 4 Years.......She's More Educated, Older And Richer by Nobody: 5:02pm On Oct 27, 2015
simdam500:

Those names doesn't really look like he's obsessed, erm more like he's into you in a terry G kinda way cheesy

nd u his PA ryt??
Cos u kno more than he does
Re: He Has Been After Her For 4 Years.......She's More Educated, Older And Richer by simdam500(m): 5:19pm On Oct 27, 2015
halfrica:

nd u his PA ryt??
Cos u kno more than he does

Hmmm na... I just stumbled on my followed topic and saw the interesting chat... it's quite entertaining tho smiley
Re: He Has Been After Her For 4 Years.......She's More Educated, Older And Richer by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 27, 2015
simdam500:

Hmmm na... I just stumbled on my followed topic and saw the interesting chat... it's quite entertaining tho smiley

grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Excited Lawyer And Her Engineer Fiance / It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.