Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,816 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

He Has Been After Her For 4 Years.......She's More Educated, Older And Richer - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Has Been After Her For 4 Years.......She's More Educated, Older And Richer (37703 Views)

Man Begging Law Graduate For Sex For 4 Years Exposed By The Lady - PICS / Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife / You Won't Believe This Woman Is 48 Years - She Looks So Hawt In Bikini (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Has Been After Her For 4 Years.......She's More Educated, Older And Richer by Nobody: 5:37pm On Oct 22, 2015
If na me i for take style kill am before e kill me

What advice are you seeking for her again from Nairalander after this your wonderful advice?
Re: He Has Been After Her For 4 Years.......She's More Educated, Older And Richer by morbeta(m): 5:52pm On Oct 22, 2015
Very simple, she sould feign madness for a week and her problem will free her be like the Egyptians freed Israel.

1 Like

Re: He Has Been After Her For 4 Years.......She's More Educated, Older And Richer by Nobody: 5:53pm On Oct 22, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Lol, I'd even do it for free. Sometimes guys be annoying as hell.
Hell as annoying be guys sometimes.....lukin at d statement backward it makes sense but on d other hand of reasoning it doesn't.

@ Op, wht she is tryin to say is that "that dude" is out of his mind cux how can he be chasing a girl for so long which he never had any connection with??

D only solution is dat she shd tlk thingz out with d guy with her frnds there with her, cux he cld be dangerious.

1 Like

Re: He Has Been After Her For 4 Years.......She's More Educated, Older And Richer by AfroKnight: 5:54pm On Oct 22, 2015
That lady can't recognize true love even when it's staring her in the face. grin

Say yes to the man. Maybe he is the one for you.
Re: He Has Been After Her For 4 Years.......She's More Educated, Older And Richer by brownsug(f): 5:57pm On Oct 22, 2015
He has plans,wait till he marries u,he ll show u hell
Re: He Has Been After Her For 4 Years.......She's More Educated, Older And Richer by Marksule(m): 6:09pm On Oct 22, 2015
Lol
Re: He Has Been After Her For 4 Years.......She's More Educated, Older And Richer by blazers007: 6:20pm On Oct 22, 2015
Tawny17:
She should get a fiance and give him her wedding iv cheesy

U want to get d fiance killed? Such a desperate man will go to any length to get rid of any perceived obstacle.

He shld be reported to d Police ASAP b4 someone gets hurt or worse. He is a stalker, and stalkers are usually very dangerous.

Or better still she shld arrange some soldiers with her family to scare d sick guy away.
Re: He Has Been After Her For 4 Years.......She's More Educated, Older And Richer by tharaomo(f): 6:33pm On Oct 22, 2015
Stalker alert ....run for ur lyf
Re: He Has Been After Her For 4 Years.......She's More Educated, Older And Richer by Taiwo20(m): 7:01pm On Oct 22, 2015
Get a video evidence, involve the police and the law court...if that doesn't work then we will use the last option.....
Re: He Has Been After Her For 4 Years.......She's More Educated, Older And Richer by ogawisdom(m): 7:11pm On Oct 22, 2015
dearestaramide:
My colleague came to the office complaining this mornnig of a man that she can't stand but yet he has being doing everything to get her including prayers and seeing mallams to pray (which he later denied).

He went ahead to trace where she works as well as lives and drove after her one night after close of work till she managed to escape him. She says that he isn't even educated to university level, he can't speak English well and her family is well off better than his. She has done everything possible to dissuade him but all to no avail. People including his relative have spoken to him to let her go as clearly he can't force her but he has refused.

She strongly believes that he has a hidden motive and is scared for herself and family due to his obsession and reluctance to let go even after 4 years. And guess what, SHE HAS SEEN HIM PHYSICALLY JUST ONCE IN HER LIFE.

If na me i for take style kill am before e kill me grin

[b]PLEASE ADVISE AS SHE HAS BEEN DEPRESSED SINCE MORNING [/b]Dont even mention policeas you know our police and stupid demands with no results

Jst get married n born two kids n he will give up, ur single status dey give am hope
Re: He Has Been After Her For 4 Years.......She's More Educated, Older And Richer by mikolo80: 7:41pm On Oct 22, 2015
PunkyVeer:

But I'm not looking for a rich guy though undecided I'll tell you what seems to be in short stock, decent human beings you can trust. I'd rather have one of those than some rich guy with the morals of a sewer rat.
talk is cheap
just the way girls say they don't want bad guys but leave the nice guys in friendzone
how many poor guys have you smiled at this week,don't lie
there are lots of decent guys/girls
we seem to only be interested in packaging
money for girls(clothes cars apartment etc)
body for guys(boobs ass,hips,face,cooch,skin color(yeah we attracted to light skinned girls)
Re: He Has Been After Her For 4 Years.......She's More Educated, Older And Richer by ZZ22: 7:43pm On Oct 22, 2015
joseph1832:
Obviously the guy is obsessed and infatuated with her to the point he's now resorted to stalking her.

Since she doesn't want him and he isn't willing to leave her be and since the police is a no no, then I say she should ask for the help of those men in Ekosodin village. grin

They sure made a believer out of me though. LOL.
.... Lol if i should know, wetin be your matter with them
Re: He Has Been After Her For 4 Years.......She's More Educated, Older And Richer by Nobody: 7:49pm On Oct 22, 2015
mikolo80:
talk is cheap
just the way girls say they don't want bad guys but leave the nice guys in friendzone
how many poor guys have you smiled at this week,don't lie
there are lots of decent guys/girls
we seem to only be interested in packaging
money for girls(clothes cars apartment etc)
body for guys(boobs ass,hips,face,cooch,skin color(yeah we attracted to light skinned girls)

Lol, I smile at everybody. I'm also not rich, so I have no business in rich people's world. I date guys on my level, working class. But you're spot on on the superficiality nowadays, hence I mentioned decency. Oh & depth too, please.
Re: He Has Been After Her For 4 Years.......She's More Educated, Older And Richer by mikolo80: 8:05pm On Oct 22, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Lol, I smile at everybody. I'm also not rich, so I have no business in rich people's world. I date guys on my level, working class. But you're spot on on the superficiality nowadays, hence I mentioned decency. Oh & depth too, please.
its not guy about being "rich or actively "seeking out" rich guys.
It's just a natural human reflex
If "poor" looking guy(frayed clothing,scuffed shoes,no car) approaches a girl(sorry to get raw but all you need as a girl is a hole between your legs to attract a guy) ya'll flinch at best and scoff at worst

But when a rich (range rover,perf,designer wear,six pack)guy approaches he gets at least an audience
calls ,transport,gifts cost money that "broke" guys don't have due to our economy
all we're saying is girls should please look beyond the obvious and give us broke guys a chance

1 Like

Re: He Has Been After Her For 4 Years.......She's More Educated, Older And Richer by Nobody: 8:18pm On Oct 22, 2015
mikolo80:
its not guy about being "rich or actively "seeking out" rich guys.
It's just a natural human reflex
If "poor" looking guy(frayed clothing,scuffed shoes,no car) approaches a girl(sorry to get raw but all you need as a girl is a hole between your legs to attract a guy) ya'll flinch at best and scoff at worst

But when a rich (range rover,perf,designer wear,six pack)guy approaches he gets at least an audience
calls ,transport,gifts cost money that "broke" guys don't have due to our economy
all we're saying is girls should please look beyond the obvious and give us broke guys a chance

Lol, all I can say is, not all girls are impressed by six packs, etc. Also "broke" is subjective. What's your own definition of broke? Because to me a guy with a job, a place of his own & food on the table is not broke. Just a normal simple life, no extravagance. Plus "broke" doesn't mean he should look unkempt & dirty. Everyone will run a little shy of a mad looking person with untidy looks.
Re: He Has Been After Her For 4 Years.......She's More Educated, Older And Richer by andyanders: 8:20pm On Oct 22, 2015
She has to be careful or the guy might end up killing her out of lust. This is a very sad development and people that act that way do end up committing murder.'If I cannot have her, no one else can have her"syndrome which is a very serious issue.

She can move out of that environment or get the DSS involved.

1 Like

Re: He Has Been After Her For 4 Years.......She's More Educated, Older And Richer by mikolo80: 8:27pm On Oct 22, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Lol, all I can say is, not all girls are impressed by six packs, etc. Also "broke" is subjective. What's your own definition of broke? Because to me a guy with a job, a place of his own & food on the table is not broke. Just a normal simple life, no extravagance. Plus "broke" doesn't mean he should look unkempt & dirty. Everyone will run a little shy of a mad looking person with untidy looks.
broke is yes very relative
cos trust me a teacher making 8k a month staying in face me i face you will look "broke" to the average 'bankress'
also a 200 00 naira a month oil worker will look broke compared with an investment banker from chase manhattan who will be earning equivallent of 1 to 2 million a month

i said frayed o,not dirty,scuffed not unpolished
i mean i had some oversized hand me downs and couldn't afford to adjust them at the tailors
trust me every broke guy has his story
all we are saying is give us a chance and if you CONFIRM we have nothing to offer at least we know you made an effort
NOT jump to CONCLUSIONS based on our present economic circumstances

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Has Been After Her For 4 Years.......She's More Educated, Older And Richer by Nobody: 8:28pm On Oct 22, 2015
fake story.
Re: He Has Been After Her For 4 Years.......She's More Educated, Older And Richer by don4real18(m): 8:32pm On Oct 22, 2015
This is a fabricated story... If she has met him just once, how does she know that his family members have spoken to him. Girls can lie
But for the sake that op just want us to comment on her post... I say, "she should report to the police authorities before the issue gets worse or hire like 7 soldiers to treat the boy fuckup (sebi, she talk say she and her family get bar... 40k go do)

1 Like

Re: He Has Been After Her For 4 Years.......She's More Educated, Older And Richer by Yanks101: 8:49pm On Oct 22, 2015
Men dey suffer sha.
Go school dem no go hear.
The ones wey dey school to focus na big wahala.
Pursuing small girls when you should be building your future to its possible best.
Una never see anything. All those girls wey mumu guys dey pursue for school, na free of charge guys like us go chop them at the end.
Unserious lots.
Re: He Has Been After Her For 4 Years.......She's More Educated, Older And Richer by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 22, 2015
I am quite in a moment shock...
PunkyVeer:

Hahaha. Wanna watch some girl on girl action? grin
Re: He Has Been After Her For 4 Years.......She's More Educated, Older And Richer by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 22, 2015
Ranks007:
I am quite in a moment shock...

Why? Thought guys got off on that stuff *smirk*
Re: He Has Been After Her For 4 Years.......She's More Educated, Older And Richer by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 22, 2015
don4real18:
This is a fabricated story... If she has met him just once, how does she know that his family members have spoken to him. Girls can lie
But for the sake that op just want us to comment on her post... I say, "she should report to the police authorities before the issue gets worse or hire like 7 soldiers to treat the boy fuckup (sebi, she talk say she and her family get bar... 40k go do)
anybody who believe that story is a dead man.

she knows his family members, educational status , age and so on. and the FOOLISH OP went that far to write that police is not an option just to make the story look more sweet undecided

I keep on saying this. we don't have intelligent people on NAIRALAND.

A GUY CAN NEVER CHASE A WOMAN FOR UP TO 4 YRS WITHOUT GETTING WANT HE WANT.

IS SHE A GOLD!!

YOU PEOPLE SHOULD MAKE USE OF YOUR BRAIN. JUST DONT COMMENT ANYHOW JUST TO MAKE THE STORY OR.........

2 Likes

Re: He Has Been After Her For 4 Years.......She's More Educated, Older And Richer by Nobody: 9:36pm On Oct 22, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Why? Thought guys got off on that stuff *smirk*
Re: He Has Been After Her For 4 Years.......She's More Educated, Older And Richer by chidieze356(m): 10:10pm On Oct 22, 2015
dearestaramide:
My colleague came to the office complaining this mornnig of a man that she can't stand but yet he has being doing everything to get her including prayers and seeing mallams to pray (which he later denied).

He went ahead to trace where she works as well as lives and drove after her one night after close of work till she managed to escape him. She says that he isn't even educated to university level, he can't speak English well and her family is well off better than his. She has done everything possible to dissuade him but all to no avail. People including his relative have spoken to him to let her go as clearly he can't force her but he has refused.

She strongly believes that he has a hidden motive and is scared for herself and family due to his obsession and reluctance to let go even after 4 years. And guess what, SHE HAS SEEN HIM PHYSICALLY JUST ONCE IN HER LIFE.

If na me i for take style kill am before e kill me grin

[b]PLEASE ADVISE AS SHE HAS BEEN DEPRESSED SINCE MORNING [/b]Dont even mention policeas you know our police and stupid demands with no results
Ignore him always then until you get married.
Re: He Has Been After Her For 4 Years.......She's More Educated, Older And Richer by Tamakay(m): 10:23pm On Oct 22, 2015
I think the man is suffering from some sort of mental ailment only the lady in question can cure. Meet d man one- on-one in an environment where u can be rescued if he trys anything funny. There, u bring ur mental strength and counsel him afterall u said he's not educated. Make him understand he is not the type. Pls make use of euphemism not to offend his sensibilities. Be watchful too he might be ur true man because the real ones sometimes come in a disguise manner.
Re: He Has Been After Her For 4 Years.......She's More Educated, Older And Richer by OLUJOSHINS(m): 11:07pm On Oct 22, 2015
halfrica:

u dont want it to itch u like kuruna?
podge u like jedi jedi?
Disgrace u like egbo?
angry angry angry angry ANNOITED FOOL LIKE YOU! undecided

jeez

was the insult really necessary?
Re: He Has Been After Her For 4 Years.......She's More Educated, Older And Richer by OLUJOSHINS(m): 11:08pm On Oct 22, 2015
halfrica:

u dont want it to itch u like kuruna?
podge u like jedi jedi?
Disgrace u like egbo?
angry angry angry angry ANNOITED FOOL LIKE YOU! undecided

jeez

was the insult really necessary?
Re: He Has Been After Her For 4 Years.......She's More Educated, Older And Richer by muymacho: 3:59am On Oct 23, 2015
Someone with that level of dedication can commit murder. She should be really careful because he is capable of harming anyone he sees with her. I suggest talking to the police and trying to seek restraining order from the court.
Re: He Has Been After Her For 4 Years.......She's More Educated, Older And Richer by Eluwilussit(m): 4:08am On Oct 23, 2015
joseph1832:
Obviously the guy is obsessed and infatuated with her to the point he's now resorted to stalking her.

Since she doesn't want him and he isn't willing to leave her be and since the police is a no no, then I say she should ask for the help of those men in Ekosodin village. grin

They sure made a believer out of me though. LOL.

Great Ekosodin! Spent 4 rugged years there. In the 90s. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! If you know what I mean. You should. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'Nigerian Men Are Kings In Taking Care Of Women In Africa' - South African Woman / What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Excited Lawyer And Her Engineer Fiance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.