Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,260 members, 7,811,728 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:09 PM

Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” (105930 Views)

Sumner Shagari Sambo At War Zones: "Not All Journalists Are Lazy" / Gov Dickson Was Right, Most Of Rivers And Bayelsa Youth Are Lazy. See Why... / Nigerians Are Lazy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by ThisMeansWAR: 2:12pm On Oct 26, 2015
go go republican. I hope they win so they can make good of these threats.. Dumbmasses

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by osazeeblue01: 2:12pm On Oct 26, 2015
The truth is always bitter. I love this man for saying the truth.

5 Likes

Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by Alao96(m): 2:13pm On Oct 26, 2015
Lies bro.... Why d Bleep u lying oh ma God..... Stop fucking lying
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by rita25(f): 2:13pm On Oct 26, 2015
africanusvu:
Let we africans instead of condenming this man,learn from him.he is very corect.
correct ko correct ni? am sure your not even African to have made such a stupid comment
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by jewelbaby55(f): 2:13pm On Oct 26, 2015
Very truthful. Nice one Donald. African Africans are too corrupt especially Nigeria. Especially delta state

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by postmann: 2:13pm On Oct 26, 2015
slyfoxxjoe:
What do u gain from telling silly lies like this? You think a front runner candidate for president of the United States would be stupid enough to say a thing like this in public? Post a more credible source than that 50 naira local blog u Have there..
You just nailed him. very silly post rveryone knows Donald couldnt possibly said that.
But wait , who sat down and think up this trash of a lie? Such an evil soul doesnt deserve peace. Possessed!
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by jewelbaby55(f): 2:15pm On Oct 26, 2015
Alao96:
Lies bro.... Why d Bleep u lying oh ma God..... Stop fucking lying
keep quiet and learn
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by kckingz: 2:15pm On Oct 26, 2015
Here's the new praise medley by kckingz that is crowning churches now, download and enjoy, share with friends/family
www.gospelph.com/download/?song=949
www.gospelph.com/page/?song=949
www.gospelph.com/play/?song=949
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by instaforexngr(m): 2:15pm On Oct 26, 2015
If he really said this,
then I appreciate that because he is speaking the truth.
If you are sincere to yourself, you would see all he said is correct.
Truth is bitter!

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by GoodMuyis(m): 2:15pm On Oct 26, 2015
Pavore9:
Packaged insult. angry

and telling the truth
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by attention007(m): 2:15pm On Oct 26, 2015
slyfoxxjoe:
What do u gain from telling silly lies like this? You think a front runner candidate for president of the United States would be stupid enough to say a thing like this in public? Post a more credible source than that 50 naira local blog u Have there..
Bro I watched d Republican debate and I must confess Donald Trump is capable of saying anything. He's racist n ignorant
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by Nobody: 2:16pm On Oct 26, 2015
solla22:
You obviously don't watch or listen to international news and don't know who Donald Trump is

your an i.diot.. read my earlier reply to the OP.. Trump never said this crap or anything like it. The Liberal media keeps twisting his words in their articles and news sound bites to make him sound racist. Post a credible link to where he said this apart from that cheap blog the OP cited if u want to prove me wrong. Plus u don't want to get into a foreign affairs knowledge contest with me.. I will thoroughly embarrass you
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by Cyriloha(m): 2:17pm On Oct 26, 2015
An2elect2:

Lol. How i take lie na?

a ah aah they are still campaigning and you just said "he has lost already" Nawa for you op LOL #An2elect2
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by Taich(m): 2:17pm On Oct 26, 2015
We need more of these truths get into our leaders skulls. U steal from your people and use it to develop another country. You use our money and import foreign girls and expensive wines. Truly Trump was blatantly factual. I love this statement.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by NaijaFutbol: 2:17pm On Oct 26, 2015
If you support bullying the Igbos in the Southwest because they are visitors, why oppose Donald Trump who is doing it at the US stage?

All I see are hypocrites

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by donsteady(m): 2:17pm On Oct 26, 2015
fart:

Is Dangote the only one roaming the streets of Nigeria? What are others doing apart from scratching their dirty nyashs waiting for miracle?
Your point is?
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by Nobody: 2:18pm On Oct 26, 2015
africanusvu:
Let we africans instead of condenming this man,learn from him.he is very corect.
learn from what? Obama said in Ethiopia African leaders shouldn't be amending constitution to remain in office. How many are doing just that now? Guinea Brazzaville presido, paul biya no wan leave office, equitorial guinea, Furo and kabila no go ever wan go. The rest that conduct elections have corruption and incompetence. Expecting red cross and other NGOs to cater for d refugees displaced by their actions.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by jewelbaby55(f): 2:18pm On Oct 26, 2015
postmann:

You just nailed him. very silly post rveryone knows Donald couldnt possibly said that.
But wait , who sat down and think up this trash of a lie? Such an evil soul doesnt deserve peace. Possessed!
you have no idea what Donald Trump is capable of saying. One of the reason why he and Clintons wife have been beefing each other with words. African needs to learn. Imagine Okowa building hospital in India. And he says he wants prosperity for all deltans. How?

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by Nobody: 2:19pm On Oct 26, 2015
donsteady:

Your point is?
Are u willing to take in 29,000 Nigerians from d UK? Stop equating Dangote with one million pple of Nigeria.
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by SweetSoup(m): 2:20pm On Oct 26, 2015
I don't like the man but he is spot on with this. This is what our heavily shamelessly corrupt leaders have made us look in the world, they loot money without conscience in Africa and use that money to develop the west.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by Nobody: 2:22pm On Oct 26, 2015
RexTramadol1:

Has it ever been great before?

Trump,chai truth don spoil u

Abeg we dey interdepend ni lah
lol yeah yeah but we can be the first generation to make it great no?
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by Saao(m): 2:22pm On Oct 26, 2015
slyfoxxjoe:
u don't know that guy? Google abt him, he's capable of such statement
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by Nobody: 2:22pm On Oct 26, 2015
ifyalways:
Trump sounding more and more jealous and scared of Africa and Africans?

Did a sharp badass African steal his cherry?
, why should he be jealous of Africans , this kind of ur mentality is worse,

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by YUSUPHER(m): 2:23pm On Oct 26, 2015
businessline:

http://www.politics.co.ke/news/some-africans-are-lazy-fools-only-good-at-eating-lovemaking-and-stealing-donald-trump-2/
... Old fool like you. You will not even win idiot like you is it not europe dat underdevelope africa? U just dey vomit nonsense old fool like u
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by ipledge10(m): 2:23pm On Oct 26, 2015
slyfoxxjoe:
Its like You dont know thrump...thrump is reckless
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by donsteady(m): 2:23pm On Oct 26, 2015
kosplateau:

Are u willing to take in 29,000 Nigerians from d UK? Stop equating Dangote with one million pple of Nigeria.
I am sure you know how old Nigeria is compare to America, if Nigerians should have the opportunity Americans are having, my brother the sky will be the limit.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by sunnydayasaba(m): 2:23pm On Oct 26, 2015
slyfoxxjoe:
I have been paying close attention to the US presidential race and Trump never said anything remotely racist. His words were constantly twisted and misrepresented by the corrupt liberal controlled media who are scared to death by the rising possibility of a trump presidency. A good example is when he said some illegal Mexican Immigrants entering the US bring in drugs and crime (a statement of FACT) and they twisted it to sound like he said ALL Mexicans are criminals. As an educated person yourself, don't you see the huge contrast between those two statements?

Trump agenda has always been abt immigration and racist policies, even world leaders know that too. He has no solutions to American problems, All he's after is going to white house to divide the country against racist line. Even till date he criticizes all Obama policies bcus he feels he's an African and shouldn't have lead them. Even Obamas religious view has been criticized. He should come out and tell Americans abt his economic policies and stop hiding under hate speeches to score political points. Road to white house is very far from him i can tell you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by crackhouse(m): 2:23pm On Oct 26, 2015
Earthkumy:
Does our foolish leaders have brain to learn from this rant?
for where?
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by Guyman02: 2:23pm On Oct 26, 2015
slyfoxxjoe:

At least somebody noticed that APC media has entered America to export their LIES

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by benjaminiyke(m): 2:23pm On Oct 26, 2015
kosplateau:

u no be an American to vote against him.
That's none of my business. He has questioned the dignity and integrity of Africans with his damaging remarks. He should concentrate on his country by addressing the never ending incessant shootings carried out by mentally retarded and frustrated white teenagers who lack basic upbringing all in the name of freedom and civilization.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by Spybradd: 2:24pm On Oct 26, 2015
kosplateau:

haha..Trump was supposedly addressing Igbo pple in the US...remember no Yoruba in America. hahahahahaha. Hypocrisy!

no Yoruba in america,you are right..YOROBBERs travel far and wide to gattages anf motor parks and of cos,bus stops eating and soaking sèpè and ogogoro and running after hard working drivers and conductors shouting "OWO'DA?"
infact,thou art a lazy,gluttonous,randy,paedophillic chimpanzee..
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy / What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? / Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan Handshake (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.