Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,093 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Itsekiri Nation Disowns Calls For Creation Of Biafra Republic - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Itsekiri Nation Disowns Calls For Creation Of Biafra Republic (44814 Views)

I Support The Agitation For Creation Of The Republc Of Biafra – Abdulrahman Alfa / UK Parliament Call For Creation Of Biafra. / Buhari Also Campaigned For Creation Of Biafra At United Nations Assembly.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Itsekiri Nation Disowns Calls For Creation Of Biafra Republic by Nobody: 6:43am On Oct 28, 2015
I don talk am before, No inch of itsekiri land will be ceded into Biafra, Its just so funny how kalu included us into Biafra without our approval.. (I guess he his interested in Our Oil). this is the same kalu that hates Bini and Yoruba, we they Watch.

Cc : Tonyebarcanista , Scholes0, Freemanan, truckpusher,

Hope my cry on this forum since have be proven ?

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Itsekiri Nation Disowns Calls For Creation Of Biafra Republic by Nobody: 6:45am On Oct 28, 2015
OduaVanguard:

Why do some of you guys relish lying? Where in the article did they remotely "admit that some part of delta is Igbo territory"? Even the portion you bolded/highlighted read "includes the whole of Delta State." How you were able to misinterpret/imply that to mean "some parts of delta are Igbo territory" defies logic. You people are hopeless.
yellowbar man
What's the meaning of Eko in Yoruba language? grin

2 Likes

Re: Itsekiri Nation Disowns Calls For Creation Of Biafra Republic by Ucheosefoh(m): 6:46am On Oct 28, 2015
Thread for Biafra wailers

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Itsekiri Nation Disowns Calls For Creation Of Biafra Republic by Cpumping(m): 6:48am On Oct 28, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
I guess you meant referendum?

pele.
yes I meant dat

1 Like

Re: Itsekiri Nation Disowns Calls For Creation Of Biafra Republic by amakaobiemeka: 6:50am On Oct 28, 2015
OduaVanguard:

Why do some of you guys relish lying? Where in the article did they remotely "admit that some part of delta is Igbo territory"? Even the portion you bolded/highlighted read "includes the whole of Delta State." How you were able to misinterpret/imply that to mean "some parts of delta are Igbo territory" defies logic. You people are hopeless.
my thoughts, they are so delusional, even d half igbo corrupted tribes in ss would nt leave their current heaven to a land people are running frm. @tonyebarcanista come and see. The ss is vindicating u frm left, right, u indeed speak its mind

34 Likes

Re: Itsekiri Nation Disowns Calls For Creation Of Biafra Republic by kingzizzy: 6:51am On Oct 28, 2015
PassingShot:
Let Igbos fight for their secession without dragging other tribes into it. And if they go about it in a civilized manner, they might actually find sympathy and support from some other nationalities.
The current campaign of hate and violence against Nigeria WILL NEVER achieve Biafra for them. It has never worked and it will not work in Nigeria.

It has never worked and will never worked in Nigeria? I don't think many Nigerians remember that Biafra has already had its first Republic from 1967 to 1970. It's not like we are talking about something that has not been done before. As for the Itshekiris, they can stay committed to Nigeria if that is their wish. As long as they don't entertain the thought that the Delta-Igbos are part of their commitment.

A lot of people are getting bothered over nothing

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Itsekiri Nation Disowns Calls For Creation Of Biafra Republic by ROYALD(m): 6:53am On Oct 28, 2015
OduaVanguard:

You need to go back to school.Listen Zoological republic schools in Nigeria doesn't teach you just a common sense ,the statement above simplify that not whole of Delta is Biafra as well part of Delta is Biafra and no doubt Igbo territory. DO I MAKE MYSELF PERFECTLY CLEAR?

6 Likes

Re: Itsekiri Nation Disowns Calls For Creation Of Biafra Republic by fr3do(m): 6:54am On Oct 28, 2015
atbu1983:

Anioma belong to niger Delta and south south and cannot be biafra. They are benin descendant who related with igbo over a long time .

Na craze dey worry you!
No Anioma person is from benin
We are all Igbos or Iboid (for my Igbophobic anioma people).
Igbo is what we speak, eat and dress.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Itsekiri Nation Disowns Calls For Creation Of Biafra Republic by Nobody: 6:56am On Oct 28, 2015
500GP:
ITSHEKIRI IS A PART OF YORUBA SPEAKING TRIBE BEFORE, WHO WILL TAKE THEM SERIOUS..

#IN IBO'S VOICE

Let me Educate you.

Itsekiri is not Yoruba, How many times I go shout am for this forum ?.

Itsekiri are people if the Niger Deltan , They speak a language almost thesame with Ilaje and Yoruba and share culture with Edo/Urhobo..

13 Likes

Re: Itsekiri Nation Disowns Calls For Creation Of Biafra Republic by fr3do(m): 6:57am On Oct 28, 2015
Nobody ever involved the Itsekiris in the Biafran project
If we involve them, we could as well involve the yorubas and form a smaller divided nigeria.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Itsekiri Nation Disowns Calls For Creation Of Biafra Republic by BALLOSKI: 6:58am On Oct 28, 2015
omenka:
@Tonyebarcanista, @Truckpusher: perhaps you guys were right after all.

What more can I say?

It shall be well with Nigeria.
I have since thrown my political difference with tonyebarcanista away and, have been supporting him.

#teambarcanista

7 Likes

Re: Itsekiri Nation Disowns Calls For Creation Of Biafra Republic by BALLOSKI: 7:00am On Oct 28, 2015

“We recall with pains the
day the defunct Biafran Army invaded Warri and
Benin in the then Midwest Region on August 9,
ibo are heartless. They won't tell you about this.

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Itsekiri Nation Disowns Calls For Creation Of Biafra Republic by fr3do(m): 7:00am On Oct 28, 2015
Goodboiyy:

Let me Educate you.

Itsekiri are people if the Niger Deltan , They speak a language almost thesame with Ilaje and Yoruba and share culture with Edo/Urhobo..

Niger delta is nothing but a political construct
I don't understand what you mean by 'people of the Niger delta'

5 Likes

Re: Itsekiri Nation Disowns Calls For Creation Of Biafra Republic by Alphaoscar: 7:01am On Oct 28, 2015
omenka:
@Tonyebarcanista, @Truckpusher: perhaps you guys were right after all.

What more can I say?

It shall be well with Nigeria.

Its only a stupid SS group that will liase with these current Biafra agitators.

29 Likes

Re: Itsekiri Nation Disowns Calls For Creation Of Biafra Republic by fr3do(m): 7:04am On Oct 28, 2015
BALLOSKI:
ibo are heartless. They won't tell you about this.

Rubbish mind games!
Upon all the bad propaganda attached to the Biafran troops, I have never heard of specific atrocities they committed, unlike the well documented massacres of the nigerian side that targeted women, children and non-combatants.

7 Likes

Re: Itsekiri Nation Disowns Calls For Creation Of Biafra Republic by Nobody: 7:04am On Oct 28, 2015
fr3do:

No matter wat you say , Niger Delta is what Nigeria and the world know us to be, Keep your eyes off Itsekiri land and Resources, No inch will be given to your selfish country..

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Itsekiri Nation Disowns Calls For Creation Of Biafra Republic by fr3do(m): 7:07am On Oct 28, 2015
Alphaoscar:

Its only a stupid SS group that will liase with these current Biafra agitators.

It is only a foolish SS group that would want to remain in Nigeria with the parasitic Hausa-fulani and their SW collaborators instead of moving for their country or joining Biafra.

6 Likes

Re: Itsekiri Nation Disowns Calls For Creation Of Biafra Republic by Nobody: 7:11am On Oct 28, 2015
fr3do:

Rubbish mind games!
Upon all the bad propaganda attached to the Biafran troops, I have never heard of specific atrocities they committed, unlike the well documented massacres of the nigerian side that targeted women, children and non-combatants.

You haven't heard of how Biafra army intimidated us ?.. How they rape our girls ? I remember the story my mom told me, When the Biafra troop arrived warri, they ordered everybody to come out, my mom told me how they shot an Urhobo man that have Mark on his face thinking he his Yoruba..

This is not 1967.. as itsekiri will align with Yoruba Troop to defend our territory from any invasion.

You are warned

50 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Itsekiri Nation Disowns Calls For Creation Of Biafra Republic by fr3do(m): 7:13am On Oct 28, 2015
Goodboiyy:

No matter wat you say , Niger Delta is what Nigeria and the world know us to be, Keep your eyes off Itsekiri land and Resources, No inch will be given to your selfish country..

Get lost!
Nobody wants your unproductive toutish asss or your oil!

7 Likes

Re: Itsekiri Nation Disowns Calls For Creation Of Biafra Republic by 500GP: 7:13am On Oct 28, 2015
Goodboiyy:

Let me Educate you.

AM NOT CLAIMING ITSEKIRI AS YORUBA

#I SAID IN IBO'S VOICE...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Itsekiri Nation Disowns Calls For Creation Of Biafra Republic by omenka(m): 7:23am On Oct 28, 2015
acenazt:
i swear these people are really Arrogant can you imagine i was reading one post and someone mentioned Idoma as a tribe within biafra??
Just imagine. Dem for kuku turn the entire country into biafra sef.

Nonsense.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Itsekiri Nation Disowns Calls For Creation Of Biafra Republic by truefact: 7:24am On Oct 28, 2015
The itsekiri man speak for his people of only...that is understandable. ...
Re: Itsekiri Nation Disowns Calls For Creation Of Biafra Republic by Alphaoscar: 7:27am On Oct 28, 2015
fr3do:

It is only a foolish SS group that would want to remain in Nigeria with the parasitic Hausa-fulani and their SW collaborators instead of moving for their country or joining Biafra.

The SS will rather form their own country incase of disintegration of Nigeria instead of aligning and joining some crooks, greedy land grabbers who will distort history and do everything to take over their lands in the name of cooperation.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Itsekiri Nation Disowns Calls For Creation Of Biafra Republic by agabusta: 7:31am On Oct 28, 2015
fr3do:

Do u know the meaning of a Delta?

Do u know a River called Niger?

If the different people indigenous to the Delta of the Niger decide to refer to themselves collectively as Peoples of Niger Delta, how does that concern you? Why are u insisting they should stop calling themselves that?

Are they not wise and sensible enough to know the right way to refer to themselves? Or are you saying otherwise?

These communities have recognised that they face a common issue and has decided to refer to themselves in a unifying way. What is the big deal in that? Is it not better to be a whole community (Niger Delta) and be peaceful, than chanting individual tribal superiority which causes endless conflicts.

I'm with them on this, let them call themselves Niger delta and see themselves as one over there, it will be of immense benefits to them.

So far no one is putting a gun on their head to call themselves Niger Delta. This should not be a big deal.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Itsekiri Nation Disowns Calls For Creation Of Biafra Republic by DelticStephEn(f): 7:35am On Oct 28, 2015
atbu1983:

I.have said it many times in dis forum. Delta state was never in history part of eastern region or Biafra. Delta state was part of western region in d very beginning b4 it bcome midwest, bendel and delta.

No single territory in delta will be Biafra.
Anioma is not part of Eastern region and cannot be Biafra.

Anioma belong to niger Delta and south south and cannot be biafra. They are benin descendant who related with igbo over a long time .
day dreamer

5 Likes

Re: Itsekiri Nation Disowns Calls For Creation Of Biafra Republic by fr3do(m): 7:36am On Oct 28, 2015
Alphaoscar:

The SS will rather form their own country incase of disintegration of Nigeria instead of aligning and joining some crooks, greedy land grabbers who will distort history and do everything to take over their lands in the name of cooperation.

You are a pathetic person whose hate for Igbos surpasses his love for his people.
Didn't I say that some SS groups would rather form their country?

Wouldn't your unnecessary anti-biafra rants tend to oppose the idea of secession as a whole and stop your people from getting their country?

1 Like

Re: Itsekiri Nation Disowns Calls For Creation Of Biafra Republic by Setaje(f): 7:44am On Oct 28, 2015
fr3do:

Rubbish mind games!

Sorry the igbos committed terrible atrocities. My dad saw everything. If not for the Nigerian troops, they would have taken over naija delta wiv the help of the anioma. Anioma people secretly helped biafra. But when the Nigerian troops came in they were d same people pointing out who the real igbos were and denied being pure igbo. My dad's principal was killed in front of them. The Igbo troops killed a lot of minority groups. Starting from porthacourt.

The only people I think that might be loyal to your course is anioma. As far as I no, they have never been trusted by pure delta people. Just as u people see them as fake igbos, the Nigerian delta see them as traitors. That's my observation. But my friend amaka will never agree she is igbo. Strange.

41 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Itsekiri Nation Disowns Calls For Creation Of Biafra Republic by Alphaoscar: 7:45am On Oct 28, 2015
fr3do:

You are a pathetic person whose hate for Igbos surpasses his love for his people.
Didn't I say that some SS groups would rather form their country?

Wouldn't your unnecessary anti-biafra rants tend to oppose the idea of secession as a whole and stop your people from getting their country?

You are a satisfied goblin. You can't force anybody to support your Biafra agitation, its either the SS minorities are allowed to form their government themselves or they remain with Nigeria.

Their interests are better protected than being swallowed by some devilish Fraudsters in the name of cooperation.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Itsekiri Nation Disowns Calls For Creation Of Biafra Republic by Setaje(f): 7:46am On Oct 28, 2015
Goodboiyy:

You haven't heard of how Biafra army intimidated us ?.. How they rape our girls ? I remember the story my mom told me, When the Biafra troop arrived warri, they ordered everybody to come out, my mom told me how they shot an Urhobo man that have Mark on his face thinking he his Yoruba..

This is not 1967.. as itsekiri will align with Yoruba Troop to defend our territory from any invasion.

You are warned

Not only itshekiri, urhobo, Okpe, etc will never accept biafra. Don't worry yourself.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Itsekiri Nation Disowns Calls For Creation Of Biafra Republic by Nobody: 7:54am On Oct 28, 2015
Goodboiyy:
I don talk am before, No inch of itsekiri land will be ceded into Biafra, Its just so funny how kalu included us into Biafra without our approval.. (I guess he his interested in Our Oil). this is the same kalu that hates Bini and Yoruba, we they Watch.

Hope my cry on this forum since have be proven ?
They should know this..... Biafra is on it's own... It's DOA....

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Itsekiri Nation Disowns Calls For Creation Of Biafra Republic by Kagawa10: 7:55am On Oct 28, 2015
fr3do:

Na craze dey worry you! No Anioma person is from benin We are all Igbos or Iboid (for my Igbophobic anioma people). Igbo is what we speak, eat and dress.
See this Ika wannabe with Ukwuani's mama! Lol! Shameless man!

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

"President Buhari Is Sick, Fayose Is A Mad Man" – Oshiomhole / Adam Namadi Asks Delegates To Return His Money After Losing PDP Election / Osinbajo In Igbo Isi Agu Attire As He Inspects Projects In Ebonyi State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.