Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Itsekiri Nation Disowns Calls For Creation Of Biafra Republic - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Itsekiri Nation Disowns Calls For Creation Of Biafra Republic (44802 Views)

I Support The Agitation For Creation Of The Republc Of Biafra – Abdulrahman Alfa / UK Parliament Call For Creation Of Biafra. / Buhari Also Campaigned For Creation Of Biafra At United Nations Assembly.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Itsekiri Nation Disowns Calls For Creation Of Biafra Republic by Nobody: 7:56am On Oct 28, 2015
fr3do:

It is only a foolish SS group that would want to remain in Nigeria with the parasitic Hausa-fulani and their SW collaborators instead of moving for their country or joining Biafra.
Smh....

1 Like

Re: Itsekiri Nation Disowns Calls For Creation Of Biafra Republic by illiad: 8:05am On Oct 28, 2015
Funny how some miserable tribes who have absolutely nothing to do do with Biafra spends all their lives and days wailing over Biafra

Who wants a Biafra with sobos edos yorubas or even Ijaws? Biafra is for Igbos and I mean every inch of Igbo land beginning from delta state to rivers state. And probably a few other willing tribes who have been with Biafra from time immemorial.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Itsekiri Nation Disowns Calls For Creation Of Biafra Republic by Observant: 8:06am On Oct 28, 2015
There is nothing new here or anything to foam over

I wrote this yesterday

Strangers misconceptions of the igbo people in the niger-delta region/South-South region.

There is the horrible misconception by people who know very little to nothing about the igbo groups in these regions. (Namely The Etche, Ekpeye, Ndoki, Adoni, Ikwerre, anioma etc)
I am an igbo man from enugwu-ukwu( The name of Our land) in anambra state, we call ourseleves "ENUGWU" when we want to feel proud or when we interact with other igbo people. This is the same for the Arondi-izuogu(The name of there land) poeple of IMO state who called themselves "IZUOGU", same as the Onitcha man who would sometimes call himself "NWA ONYE ONITCHA" and called you "NWA ONYE IGBO".
As you can see, every igbo man comes from a group like the ones from the niger-delta region but we all know we are Igbo people.

The people who are at the forefront of this divide and rule scheme in this country are seriously trying there best to tell these Niger delta region group igbo that they are not igbos thereby trying to convert the names they call there gruop to there tribe or worse cases distort there history. Thats why you hear thngs like Ndoki is not igbo, Does it mean that ndoki is now a tribe?
This is exactly what was sold to the Ikwerres whom there brother Nkwerre are comfortably seated in IMO state as regular Igbo people but them the ikwerres (though a large number still know they are igbo people) now want to be identified as a tribe.
This also unrelated to the fact that they want to be attached to (Our OYEL) with no baggage of the entire Igbo race.

To this stranger and miscreants if i wake up tomorrow and decide to be called "Enugwu", then i cease to be igbo. (How convienent especially when there is OUR OYEL to scream from the roof tops.)

On the Issue of Biafra, it is very obviuos that the country our forefathers fought for in the 60s comprising of different ethnic groups Igbo,Izon, Ibibio, Efik, Annang, Itsekiri, Isoko, Urhobo,etc will as at today not work as one united country, this might be bitter but sadly true but look at it from the bright side, no one wants a mini Nigeria and more especially with people hardwired to (OUR OYEL).
Nigeria is a fraudulent creation no doubt and any reasonable person would want to opt out of this union and the only way i see it happening is by mutual understand of the tribes that make up Biafra. A mutual understand to pull out of Nigeria the way we were before the marriage then categorically state that

1.) Every tribe shall go there separate ways at the actualization of the struggle.
2.) Every "Proudly" Igbo group who wishes to join The republic of Igboland shall do so with there people and there Lands.

3.) If other tribe namely (Izon, Ibibio, Efik, Annang, Itsekiri, Isoko, Urhobo) wishes to form ther own country (which i consider another nigeria but really it isn't my business), they can do so.

4.) Clear boundaries most the discussed and be a major priority.

In the absence of this understanding, then i urge my people to drop the biafra ambition which would probably be sabotaged again and join the Hause-Fulani and Yorubas in this game of thrones called Nigeria, we clearly have the numbers to play but waste it on sentiments.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Itsekiri Nation Disowns Calls For Creation Of Biafra Republic by fr3do(m): 8:08am On Oct 28, 2015
Kagawa10:

See this Ika wannabe with Ukwuani's mama! Lol!
Shameless man!

Mumu grin
You have been stalking me to see whether I will change my mouth.

4 Likes

Re: Itsekiri Nation Disowns Calls For Creation Of Biafra Republic by Kagawa10: 8:13am On Oct 28, 2015
fr3do:

Mumu grin You have been stalking me to see whether I will change my mouth.
Who dey stalk a rubbish like you? You would soon have Ikwerre children! Yeye Ika wannabe!

5 Likes

Re: Itsekiri Nation Disowns Calls For Creation Of Biafra Republic by Nobody: 8:13am On Oct 28, 2015
Keegan:

...and access to the sea. In reality biafra is a land-lock nation like Lesotho to South Africa.

And like Austria and Switzerland kiss

Desperate slaves; holding unto their slave names - "Nigerians"!

As for the group, it's not by force to join Democratic Republic of Biafra. No repeat of the erroneously designed Islamic Republic of Nigeria.
So good luck to them, cos they will need it.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Itsekiri Nation Disowns Calls For Creation Of Biafra Republic by PedroJP(m): 8:14am On Oct 28, 2015
Goodboiyy:

No matter wat you say , Niger Delta is what Nigeria and the world know us to be, Keep your eyes off Itsekiri land and Resources, No inch will be given to your selfish country..

Pls what language do they Nger Deltans speak ? Once Biafra comes, goats will be separated from the sheep without stress and dragging.

6 Likes

Re: Itsekiri Nation Disowns Calls For Creation Of Biafra Republic by worth(m): 8:17am On Oct 28, 2015
should every state in Nigeria becomes a country there is still going to be power struggling between the occupants. Is the same country you will see wife trying to dominate her husband etc. so vanity/vanity=vanity. Jesus loves you.

8 Likes

Re: Itsekiri Nation Disowns Calls For Creation Of Biafra Republic by Nobody: 8:19am On Oct 28, 2015
Observant:
There is nothing new here or anything to foam over

I wrote this yesterday

Strangers misconceptions of the igbo people in the niger-delta region/South-South region.

There is the horrible misconception by people who know very little to nothing about the igbo groups in these regions. (Namely The Etche, Ekpeye, Ndoki, Adoni, Ikwerre, anioma etc)
I am an igbo man from enugwu-ukwu( The name of Our land) in anambra state, we call ourseleves "ENUGWU" when we want to feel proud or when we interact with other igbo people. This is the same for the Arondi-izuogu(The name of there land) poeple of IMO state who called themselves "IZUOGU", same as the Onitcha man who would sometimes call himself "NWA ONYE ONITCHA" and called you "NWA ONYE IGBO".
As you can see, every igbo man comes from a group like the ones from the niger-delta region but we all know we are Igbo people.

The people who are at the forefront of this divide and rule scheme in this country are seriously trying there best to tell these Niger delta region group igbo that they are not igbos thereby trying to convert the names they call there gruop to there tribe or worse cases distort there history. Thats why you hear thngs like Ndoki is not igbo, Does it mean that ndoki is now a tribe?
This is exactly what was sold to the Ikwerres whom there brother Nkwerre are comfortably seated in IMO state as regular Igbo people but them the ikwerres (though a large number still know they are igbo people) now want to be identified as a tribe.
This also unrelated to the fact that they want to be attached to (Our OYEL) with no baggage of the entire Igbo race.

To this stranger and miscreants if i wake up tomorrow and decide to be called "Enugwu", then i cease to be igbo. (How convienent especially when there is OUR OYEL to scream from the roof tops.)

On the Issue of Biafra, it is very obviuos that the country our forefathers fought for in the 60s comprising of different ethnic groups Igbo,Izon, Ibibio, Efik, Annang, Itsekiri, Isoko, Urhobo,etc will as at today not work as one united country, this might be bitter but sadly true but look at it from the bright side, no one wants a mini Nigeria and more especially with people hardwired to (OUR OYEL).
Nigeria is a fraudulent creation no doubt and any reasonable person would want to opt out of this union and the only way i see it happening is by mutual understand of the tribes that make up Biafra. A mutual understand to pull out of Nigeria the way we were before the marriage then categorically state that

1.) Every tribe shall go there separate ways at the actualization of the struggle.
2.) Every "Proudly" Igbo group who wishes to join The republic of Igboland shall do so with there people and there Lands.

3.) If other tribe namely (Izon, Ibibio, Efik, Annang, Itsekiri, Isoko, Urhobo) wishes to form ther own country (which i consider another nigeria but really it isn't my business), they can do so.

4.) Clear boundaries most the discussed and be a major priority.

In the absence of this understanding, then i urge my people to drop the biafra ambition which would probably be sabotaged again and join the Hause-Fulani and Yorubas in this game of thrones called Nigeria, we clearly have the numbers to play but waste it on sentiments.

Nope! "Nigeria" is not an option. Oyibo should take back it slave name. God forbid my children answer "Nigerians"!

4 Likes

Re: Itsekiri Nation Disowns Calls For Creation Of Biafra Republic by Observant: 8:20am On Oct 28, 2015
This thing keeps repeating itself and people who harbour disdain for the igbo people are enjoying it and see it as a means of trying to foster division.

How come it is only igbo groups who at the boundary of igboland who are under this constant attack??

And people will call igbos land grabbers while it is clear igbo group that border with these southern states are under serious attack.

Why is the onitsha man's igbo identity and land not under attack or ngwa man? Simply because they are at the heart of igboland, if not you would here things like " Onitcha is not Igbo".

This is pure wickedness and vicious attack on the igbo groups that border southern states.

We do not care about the itserkiri, or the ijaw etc they have the right to there lands and there people.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Itsekiri Nation Disowns Calls For Creation Of Biafra Republic by PedroJP(m): 8:20am On Oct 28, 2015
agabusta:

Is it not better to be a whole community (Niger Delta) and be peaceful, than chanting individual tribal superiority which causes endless conflicts.

See as u dey contradict urself. A whole community NigerDelta ? What language is common in NigerDelta ? Was the NigerDelta tag chosen by the indigenes ? Stop deceiving urself. Once break awaycomes, nothing will keep Igbo and Yoruba in the same entity.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Itsekiri Nation Disowns Calls For Creation Of Biafra Republic by cheruv: 8:21am On Oct 28, 2015
omenka:
I was so irritated the other day when some of them even carved out a chunk of Benue state into their imaginary country.

You just can't believe the arrogance! angry
Yes ooo
The Igbos in benue(Izzi) are coming with us whether you like it or not! angry
If you feel bad about it,be ready to don army uniforms and defend Benue state!

7 Likes

Re: Itsekiri Nation Disowns Calls For Creation Of Biafra Republic by Rotimi47: 8:27am On Oct 28, 2015
Never start a war you can't win; alliances are already formed and due to this, I pity the tribe that will fire the first shot.

10 Likes

Re: Itsekiri Nation Disowns Calls For Creation Of Biafra Republic by fr3do(m): 8:27am On Oct 28, 2015
Kagawa10:

Who dey stalk a rubbish like you?
You would soon have Ikwerre children!
Yeye Ika wannabe!

mumu stalker
where are you from? You this jobless idiot that has been stalking person since.
Where are you from?

3 Likes

Re: Itsekiri Nation Disowns Calls For Creation Of Biafra Republic by cheruv: 8:27am On Oct 28, 2015
atbu1983:

I.have said it many times in dis forum. Delta state was never in history part of eastern region or Biafra. Delta state was part of western region in d very beginning b4 it bcome midwest, bendel and delta.

No single territory in delta will be Biafra.
Anioma is not part of Eastern region and cannot be Biafra.

Anioma belong to niger Delta and south south and cannot be biafra. They are benin descendant who related with igbo over a long time
This noisemaker sef ! angry
Anioma sons and daughters have shut you up severally on that premise yet you still insist on peddling falsehood!
Anioma is Biafra and Biafra is Anioma.. Any attempts to stand in the way of Anioma people to join their brothers across the river would be crushed totally! cool

6 Likes

Re: Itsekiri Nation Disowns Calls For Creation Of Biafra Republic by Nobody: 8:29am On Oct 28, 2015
500GP:
ITSHEKIRI IS A PART OF YORUBA SPEAKING TRIBE BEFORE, WHO WILL TAKE THEM SERIOUS..

#IN IBO'S VOICE

I dont even want any Yoruba related names in BIAFRA

5 Likes

Re: Itsekiri Nation Disowns Calls For Creation Of Biafra Republic by Observant: 8:30am On Oct 28, 2015
A Biafra including other tribes is just a mini Nigeria #Fact#. It is normal for tribes with smaller numbers to reject it but is it wise?

Are the igbos getting the worst of Nigeria arrangement?
Hell no!!!

If you are not smartenough to negiotate your place in a movement that will aide you take control of your land from the oppressor l when the struggle is done , why on earth will I want such myopic people as part of my nation.
Re: Itsekiri Nation Disowns Calls For Creation Of Biafra Republic by Nobody: 8:32am On Oct 28, 2015
atbu1983:

I.have said it many times in dis forum. Delta state was never in history part of eastern region or Biafra. Delta state was part of western region in d very beginning b4 it bcome midwest, bendel and delta.

No single territory in delta will be Biafra.
Anioma is not part of Eastern region and cannot be Biafra.

Anioma belong to niger Delta and south south and cannot be biafra. They are benin descendant who related with igbo over a long time .

AKOKO EDO man ( Yoruba man) speak for your yoruba related ppl.... I am ANIOMA... my name is Emeka I am not your brother and I hate you ppl.... I am IGBO, now go and DIE

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Itsekiri Nation Disowns Calls For Creation Of Biafra Republic by cheruv: 8:33am On Oct 28, 2015
Goodboiyy:
I don talk am before, No inch of itsekiri land will be ceded into Biafra, Its just so funny how kalu included us into Biafra without our approval.. (I guess he his interested in Our Oil). this is the same kalu that hates Bini and Yoruba, we they Watch.

Cc : Tonyebarcanista , Scholes0, Freemanan, truckpusher,

Hope my cry on this forum since have be proven ?
Goodboiyy
Pay no heed to those putting Jekri or Sobo(urhobo) land in Biafra. Always have it the back of your mind that no Edoid tribe has a place in Biafra.
The only part of Delta inclusive in Biafra are Anioma and the 3 ijaw LGs of Delta South

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Itsekiri Nation Disowns Calls For Creation Of Biafra Republic by cheruv: 8:38am On Oct 28, 2015
kingzizzy:

It has never worked and will never worked in Nigeria? I don't think many Nigerians remember that Biafra has already had its first Republic from 1967 to 1970. It's not like we are talking about something that has not been done before. As for the Itshekiris, they can stay committed to Nigeria if that is their wish. As long as they don't entertain the thought that the Delta-Igbos are part of their commitment

A lot of people are getting bothered over nothing
Goodboiyy this is what exactly am telling you
Re: Itsekiri Nation Disowns Calls For Creation Of Biafra Republic by Nobody: 8:40am On Oct 28, 2015
Babzrockman:
Igbos only wanted to add south south region to their ranks because of the crude oil.

3 igbo states are oil producing states presently.

All the 5 igbo states have crude oil, SE natural gas can last 95 years.

5 Likes

Re: Itsekiri Nation Disowns Calls For Creation Of Biafra Republic by Gr8tasign: 8:41am On Oct 28, 2015
This is called selfish interest group, after all some group that parade themselves as Igbo elders from Enugu did same.

3 Likes

Re: Itsekiri Nation Disowns Calls For Creation Of Biafra Republic by cheruv: 8:41am On Oct 28, 2015
fr3do:

Niger delta is nothing but a political construct
I don't understand what you mean by 'people of the Niger delta'
Hapu ha ka ha za ihe o bula soro ha as long as they don't ve eyes on the Igbos in their phantom SS
Re: Itsekiri Nation Disowns Calls For Creation Of Biafra Republic by cheruv: 8:43am On Oct 28, 2015
Goodboiyy:

No matter wat you say , Niger Delta is what Nigeria and the world know us to be, Keep your eyes off Itsekiri land and Resources, No inch will be given to your selfish country..
Gbam!
Itsekiri has no place in Biafra!

6 Likes

Re: Itsekiri Nation Disowns Calls For Creation Of Biafra Republic by notjohndoe: 8:45am On Oct 28, 2015
Chanchit:
Chei! Since all sections of SS don disown Biafra what's the next step now? I would suggest biafra starts an internet based country, since una HQ kuku don dey spain already.

And so u decided to e-bomb the e-nation like this? This is aggression and we e-nationals of said nation will protest this vehemently

1 Like

Re: Itsekiri Nation Disowns Calls For Creation Of Biafra Republic by Nobody: 8:46am On Oct 28, 2015
cheruv:

Goodboiyy
Pay no heed to those putting Jekri or Sobo(urhobo) land in Biafra. Always have it the back of your mind that no Edoid tribe has a place in Biafra.
The only part of Delta inclusive in Biafra are Anioma and the 3 ijaw LGs of Delta South

have the Ijaws accepted your offer ?, or you are just assuming.. am speaking for my people, And the interest of my people, Tonye already made his intention know regarding Ijaw.. as for me No Urhobo/Itsekiri land should be included in your country. Its an insult to us.. We have nothing to benefit from your fake country.. I still remember what Biafra troops did to our fore fathers in 1967. we haven't forgotten anything.

1 luv.

20 Likes

Re: Itsekiri Nation Disowns Calls For Creation Of Biafra Republic by Chanchit: 8:48am On Oct 28, 2015
notjohndoe:

And so u decided to e-bomb the e-nation like this? This is aggression and we e-nationals of said nation will protest this vehemently

No time abeg, just holla me when the protest go start,I go even join the protest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Itsekiri Nation Disowns Calls For Creation Of Biafra Republic by scholes0(m): 8:49am On Oct 28, 2015
cheruv:

Goodboiyy

See you....
Who dash you Burutu, Bomadi and Patani LGA's?
Not even Ekeremor or Sagbama in Western Ijaw areas of Bayelsa are within your sights.

Next to come deny this silly movement will be the national spokespersons of the Ijaws and Ibibios. E go shock you.
cc:Goodboiyy, Trickpusher

8 Likes

Re: Itsekiri Nation Disowns Calls For Creation Of Biafra Republic by SUBMARINE: 8:50am On Oct 28, 2015
Goodboiyy:

have the Ijaws accepted your offer ?, or you are just assuming.. am speaking for my people, And the interest of my people, Tonye already made his intention know regarding Ijaw.. as for me No Urhobo/Itsekiri land should be included in your country. Its an insult to us.. We have nothing to benefit from your fake country.. I still remember what Biafra troops did to our fore fathers in 1967. we haven't forgotten anything.

1 luv.

scholes0:

See you....
Who dash you Burutu, Bomadi and Patani LGA's?
Not even Ekeremor or Sagbama in Western Ijaw is within your sights.
Next to come deny this silly movement will be the national spokespersons of the Ijaws and Ibibios. E go shock you.
cc:Goodboiyy, Trickpusher

Biafra is not by force, if you don't want to be part of it , fine and good.

3 Likes

Re: Itsekiri Nation Disowns Calls For Creation Of Biafra Republic by Chanchit: 8:51am On Oct 28, 2015
Goodboiyy:

1 luv.

Lmao! Bro', you called this one love? Abeg na 2 luv o.

1 Like

Re: Itsekiri Nation Disowns Calls For Creation Of Biafra Republic by Nobody: 8:58am On Oct 28, 2015
[size=28pt]BIAFRA IS FRAUD. [/size]

14 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Dolapo Osinbajo Joins Instagram, See Her First 3 Posts(pics) / Bukola Saraki Visits Goodluck Jonathan In Abuja (Photos) / Amobi Ogah, Rep-Elect Who Praised Tinubu Apologises To Labour Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.