Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,105 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland (18004 Views)

"This Is The Most Handsome Man In The World" - Social Media Users (Photos) / Wish A Sweet/hot/pretty/handsome Nairalander U Admire A Happy New Month / Most Handsome Nairalander: Post Ur Picture Here, Let's C If U Gat It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 6:05pm On Nov 12, 2015
Targaryen:
lol so hws ur day?

Fine but m sick embarassed
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 12, 2015
halfrica:

i wud b happy for u na grin grin grin grin
He is fine funny nd he is a barca fan grin grin grin grin
Wat else can an elder sister ask for??
He is all dese things nd u r rejecting him?

I don't know ur reason for rejecting him but it's d same reason y am rejecting him too

U r not a good big sis
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 6:09pm On Nov 12, 2015
mylifemyrules:
He is all dese things nd u r rejecting him?

I don't know ur reason for rejecting him but it's d same reason y am rejecting him too

U r not a good big sis
Common nah m nt rejecting him m only paving way for my sister kiss

Infact u av my blessings kiss
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 6:10pm On Nov 12, 2015
halfrica:
Common nah m nt rejecting him m only paving way for my sister kiss
Infact u av my blessings kiss
Sorry sweetheart ur sis don't do boys
Nd besides i don't like barca
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 12, 2015
mylifemyrules:
Sorry sweetheart ur sis don't do boys

Nd besides i don't like barca
angry angry angry angry talk to ur sister with respect jooor

ok u wana do his grandfather abi??

I like barca is it nt enof we av a barca fan in d family me!!!!!!!!
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 6:12pm On Nov 12, 2015
Targaryen:
kikikikikiki this is exactly what my uncle's wife typed when he was wooing her
Nd i will continue saying it
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 6:13pm On Nov 12, 2015
CUVOX, WHERE YOU AT?
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 6:16pm On Nov 12, 2015
halfrica:

Fine but m sick embarassed
oh oh im so sorry, na im sad
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 6:17pm On Nov 12, 2015
halfrica:

angry angry angry angry talk to ur sister with respect jooor

ok u wana do his grandfather abi??

I like barca is it nt enof we av a barca fan in d family me!!!!!!!!
Sorry ma cry

I don't want barca, remember the other guy dat broke my heart was also a barca fan, dey r fond of breaking hearts

Nd i hear mature guys takes care of dere women more than boys
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 6:20pm On Nov 12, 2015
halfrica:

Me thurs fri

I wud b in church those days so i dnt kno who u av been spending thur nd fri with
Stop lying, u r not going to any church

I know where you are going to wink
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 6:20pm On Nov 12, 2015
Highcuerayte:
Under the contemporary circumstances I can say am comfortably saturatedgrin

Long time no see
Thank God, you know where to meet me
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by schumastic(m): 6:20pm On Nov 12, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Of this? grin

hahaha ele gidi gor....but babe u too harsh even 3 yr old child dick s bigger than that haba fear man o grin
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 6:21pm On Nov 12, 2015
Targaryen:
LMAO lol laugh and dies, nope i go 4 eleganza on mondays, oyind on tuesdays, punkyveer on wednesday, halfrica on thursday and fridays while mylifemyrules on weekends.
Lol, you nor reach
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 6:21pm On Nov 12, 2015
mylifemyrules:
Nd i will continue saying it
lol till we say our vows
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 6:24pm On Nov 12, 2015
Oyind17:

Lol, you nor reach
chai iv suffered, telling a whole dragon's dick dat he nor reach, u get mind sha
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 6:25pm On Nov 12, 2015
halfrica:

Really m i dat special??
URE very special and u know it
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 6:25pm On Nov 12, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Of this? grin
LOL seeing is believing
Targaryen:
chai iv suffered, telling a whole dragon's dick dat he nor reach, u get mind sha
Lol, more like toothpick to me
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 6:26pm On Nov 12, 2015
Oyind17:

Lol, more like toothpick to me
dnt worry, one day bush meat go catch the hunter
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 6:26pm On Nov 12, 2015
schumastic:

hahaha ele gidi gor....but babe u too harsh even 3 yr old child dick s bigger than that haba fear man o grin

Lol, I never trust or listen to the loud ones, they're full of hot air. They never deliver & fall SHORT on every one of their loud promises grin

Mama always told me to fear the quiet ones cheesy
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by cuvox(m): 6:29pm On Nov 12, 2015
Targaryen:
CUVOX, WHERE YOU AT?

this is a gathering of husband and wives....

I no suppose dey here
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 6:31pm On Nov 12, 2015
cuvox:

this is a gathering of husband and wives....
I no suppose dey here
lol i dash u tohpahz
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Macgreat(m): 6:36pm On Nov 12, 2015
May God help you! . . and safe you from gang rape.

you look good, but don't bank on that. there's a lot more to a person than the physical structure.

have fun, enjoy yourself. . . wink while the sun shines cheesy

but remember it your mind that will keep you relevant at 60 years old. so, focus your energy in developing it. don't forget your spirit for a weak spirit equals a dull mind.

cheers
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 6:38pm On Nov 12, 2015
Macgreat:
May God help you! . . and safe you from gang rape.

you look good, but don't bank on that. there's a lot more to a person than the physical structure.

have fun, enjoy yourself. . . wink while the sun shines cheesy

but remember it your mind that will keep you relevant at 60 years old. so, focus your energy in developing it. don't forget your spirit for a weak spirit equals a dull mind.

cheers
LOL@gang rape, anyways thanks 4 d advice
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 6:41pm On Nov 12, 2015
Your features are girlish not manly

1 Like

Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 6:42pm On Nov 12, 2015
Rainess:
Your features are girlish not manly
lol i guess dats what u like
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Highcuerayte: 6:43pm On Nov 12, 2015
Oyind17:

Thank God, you know where to meet me
lost your contact when I flashed my phone... here is my contact please text me
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 6:44pm On Nov 12, 2015
Highcuerayte:
lost your contact when I flashed my phone... here is my contact please text me

SMH
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 6:44pm On Nov 12, 2015
[quote author=Highcuerayte post=39953990] lost your contact when I flashed my phone... here is my contact please text me

I have it
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by bingbagbo(m): 6:46pm On Nov 12, 2015
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Macgreat(m): 6:48pm On Nov 12, 2015
Targaryen:
LOL@gang rape, anyways thanks 4 d advice

welcome bro
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 6:49pm On Nov 12, 2015
Macgreat:

welcome bro
but why should i b gang rape?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Scandal In Enugu State As Governor Impregnates Wife's Younger Sister! / Should I Tell My Cousin What I Saw Or Remain Silent / Why Do Good Girls Always Fall In Love With Bad Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.