Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends (56585 Views)

How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives / 8 Qualities A Man Posses That Will Make Ladies Woo Him / 8 Qualities Of A Desperate Husband/boyfriend Snatcher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by donephi(m): 7:10pm On Nov 13, 2015
MzNelly:

If by homely, you mean "like to cook", yes I do.

But I don't see why I should visit a guy and start cooking. Is he my father?
Except, of course he asks me nicely... Then maybe, I could consider it.

Lol been homely goes beyond cooking.

Which of the mention above(the op list) do u see as ur short coming?
Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by wristbangle: 7:10pm On Nov 13, 2015
MzNelly:

Sharp intellectual ladies do not possess the qualities you speak of in the OP, ma fren'.

tongue tongue Thanks for correcting me dear. I am just having the feeling that u are a diligent lady. wink
Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by tosyne2much(m): 7:12pm On Nov 13, 2015
wristbangle:

Bro at point 9, similar thing happened on a thread that was on front page about a lady who claimed that she needed a guy who earns nothing like than $500 thousand per annum. I like the response from JP Morgan CEO who said, not that you can't get someone like that but the problem is after 5years, you beauty would have depreciated while my net worth will appreciate which is not good for business.
Can you just imagine... May God help us
Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by Nobody: 7:12pm On Nov 13, 2015
wristbangle:

tongue tongue Thanks for correcting me dear. I am just having the feeling that u are a diligent lady. wink

And I know you better than this, Wristwatch.

Sha, each to their own.
Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by Nobody: 7:13pm On Nov 13, 2015
donephi:

Lol been homely goes beyond cooking.

Which of the mention above(the op list) do u see as ur short coming?

No one, actually.

I'm just looking for trouble.
Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by wristbangle: 7:16pm On Nov 13, 2015
MzNelly:

And I know you better than this, Wristwatch.

Sha, each to their own.

It's being a while someone call me at the bolded moniker wink

To be candid dear, which among the listed qualities do u possess?

Don't lie to me oh! tongue
Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by donephi(m): 7:18pm On Nov 13, 2015
MzNelly:

No one, actually.

I'm just looking for trouble.

It's hard to believe u dnt possess any.

Are u not a lady?

They said 95% of ladies nag and 5% are lazy since they don't nag cheesy

3 Likes

Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by wristbangle: 7:19pm On Nov 13, 2015
Targaryen:
@OP SECONDED, lemme add mine, cheating: a frustrated and a lazy lady are the shareful givers, they can open their legs for anything that has money, even their boyfriend's best friend or brother.

What a shame!!! Kitty cat givers at the sight of small money for that matter oh!
Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by Nobody: 7:20pm On Nov 13, 2015
wristbangle:

It's being a while someone call me at the bolded moniker wink

To be candid dear, which among the listed qualities do u possess?

Don't lie to me oh! tongue

None jhoor tongue

You think I'm all over you cos I possess some? Naah..
I just have a problem with your write-ups, that's all.
Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by wristbangle: 7:20pm On Nov 13, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Qualities of a teenage girl.. lipsrsealed

Lazy and frustrating, FIXED!

These qualities can be seen in all age category in ladies.
Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by wristbangle: 7:22pm On Nov 13, 2015
MzNelly:

None jhoor tongue

You think I'm all over you cos I possess some? Naah..
I just have a problem with your write-ups, that's all.

Can u tell me the problem darl?
Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 13, 2015
wristbangle:

Lazy and frustrating, FIXED!

These qualities can be seen in all age category in ladies.
So you mean all ladies posses these crazyy qualities? undecided
Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by wristbangle: 7:23pm On Nov 13, 2015
Aminat508:
Eleyi gidigan o shocked

Hahahaha gringrin
Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by wristbangle: 7:24pm On Nov 13, 2015
lagmostkuit:

So you mean all ladies posses these crazyy qualities? undecided

You can speak for yourself probably becos u are an orente but I have lost counts of the number of ladies have seen who possess the listed qualities in the article.
Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by wristbangle: 7:26pm On Nov 13, 2015
Mancity26:
Let me xplain more..
No.4: Make she dey form I no fit cook.. I no wan dirty myself.. Allow ur bf cook 4u.,,otondo.
No.5: My ex na bcs of nagging, she can nag even if una dey for market or church.
No.7: Most girls dey fall hand when u enter dia room, e bi like a place wey lion park comot.. Even after lashing, d girl no go arrange d bed.
No.8: Most annoying part of it, d girl go dey for bed like say she don die.. Make use of ur hand nah..twisting is allow.. Dey dia, all dis end time girls wil come collect ur man..
No.10: My brother no girl above 14yrs still be virgin unless she enter faint at d age of 6 and wake up at d age of 18. If she indulge in premarital sex..pls indulge in premarital spending..
#funnyNation comedian

LMAO grin
Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by Nobody: 7:27pm On Nov 13, 2015
donephi:

It's hard to believe u dnt possess any.

Are u not a lady?

They said 95% of ladies nag and 5% are lazy since they don't nag cheesy

Hmmn... Let me think....

I don't nag, no. I'll just ignore you and call it a day.
Lazy? Well, I'm not dependent on any man, so....

Oh...okay!
I don't know bedmatics.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by Nobody: 7:27pm On Nov 13, 2015
wristbangle:

You can speak for yourself probably becos u are an orente but I have lost counts of the number of ladies have seen who possess the listed qualities in the article.
Beht how come you meet such ladies?
Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by wristbangle: 7:27pm On Nov 13, 2015
ChappyChase:
I've been fucking olosho since time immemorial! So all the above listed no concern me! But make I still ham.
*finished reading*
Hmm, Mehn from number 4 to 7 is unbearable to me and but that number 8 ehn if the babe no sabi "Do", make she better dey go her house! Abi she think say I no get body lotion cream for my room?!

Oh My Gosh! gringrincheesy
Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by wristbangle: 7:29pm On Nov 13, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Beht how come you meet such ladies?

Such ladies are the ones who are so common nowadays. So to spot them is not difficult
Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by Nobody: 7:31pm On Nov 13, 2015
wristbangle:

Such ladies are the ones who are so common nowadays. So to spot them is not difficult
Pls stop spotting them so that you won't be creating threads upon threads bout ladies grin grin grin
Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by donephi(m): 7:33pm On Nov 13, 2015
MzNelly:

Hmmn... Let me think....

I don't nag, no. I'll just ignore you and call it a day.
Lazy? Well, I'm not dependent on any man, so....

Oh...okay!
I don't know bedmatics.

Lol @bedmatics

Ur definition for wrds are quiet funny.
Simply put, you are not a lady or better still a super lady.

Have u really discovered who u are?
Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by wristbangle: 7:33pm On Nov 13, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Pls stop spotting them so that you won't be creating threads upon threads bout ladies grin grin grin

tonguetonguetongue which thread do u want me to create?
Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by elantraceey(f): 7:34pm On Nov 13, 2015
wristbangle:

Wow, you must have dated a whole lot of ladies to come to such conclusion.
Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by wristbangle: 7:37pm On Nov 13, 2015
MzNelly:

No one is insulting anybody.
But to perfectly describe these "lazy and frustrating girlfriends", you must have had some sort of relation with them, no?

Definitely is what he attracts, man.

I hope u are not referring to me? cheesy
Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by Aminat508(f): 7:37pm On Nov 13, 2015
Kazrem:

Your signature. INDIA
thank you.
Modified

1 Like

Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by Nobody: 7:37pm On Nov 13, 2015
wristbangle:

Can u tell me the problem darl?

The marriages privilege thing?
Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 13, 2015
wristbangle:

tonguetonguetongue which thread do u want me to create?
Any thread asides bashing ladies! wink grin
Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by wristbangle: 7:38pm On Nov 13, 2015
donephi:

Stressful even at weekends when she visits u? Prefers to always sit down to eat after u've done the cooking. The ladies of this generatn are very lazy amongst other vices. They all prefer to always eat out.

Very difficult to get a wife

Well said brother. I pray he doesn't marry a wife that will always present fast food for him.
Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by Cutehector(m): 7:39pm On Nov 13, 2015
donephi:

In as much as I believe in authority as an African man, I also believe any lady who is matured shuld knw the right thing to do esp wen an issue is been over flogged.

I don't believe in forcing my opinions or making u do something as an adult.
I just take my decisions
I"m so like u.. Buh d more I keep quiet abt things, d more clueless people become.. Am just tryn to open my opinions abt certain things so dey can take correction
Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by wristbangle: 7:39pm On Nov 13, 2015
MzNelly:

The marriages privilege thing?

Darling, but u know I am saying the truth
Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by wristbangle: 7:41pm On Nov 13, 2015
donephi:

In as much as I believe in authority as an African man, I also believe any lady who is matured shuld knw the right thing to do esp wen an issue is been over flogged.

I don't believe in forcing my opinions or making u do something as an adult.
I just take my decisions

Your comment is very diplomatic. I like it smiley
Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by wristbangle: 7:43pm On Nov 13, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Any thread asides bashing ladies! wink grin

Okay oo. When the inspiration comes, I will take your advice but for now only female bashing threads ring a bell in my mind. Meanwhile this article is not a female bashing write up cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

This Can Come Back & Haunt A Lady-Lovers Night Club dance Video Sparks Reactions / Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. / Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.