Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,944 members, 7,814,195 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends (56508 Views)

How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives / 8 Qualities A Man Posses That Will Make Ladies Woo Him / 8 Qualities Of A Desperate Husband/boyfriend Snatcher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by Nobody: 10:53pm On Nov 13, 2015
MzNelly:

My sister, leave all these guys who think with their ass. They want virgins, but they also want sexually wild girls in bed.

Height of confusion, I tell you.
Not necessarily a non virgin but an olosho.
Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by ndujekwu(m): 11:00pm On Nov 13, 2015
I hope ur sis ain't a culprit
Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by Nobody: 11:12pm On Nov 13, 2015
So true, some women are even too lazy to get wet; they try constantly to get their men to do the house chores while they complain of aching nails and false eye lashes.
Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by vickoozy(m): 11:21pm On Nov 13, 2015
grin cheesy[quote author=Aminat508 post=39986107]Eleyi gidigan o shocked[/quote

it is very serious my dear......in other news, hope u know that am in love with you

1 Like

Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by Nickymezor(f): 11:22pm On Nov 13, 2015
*YAWNING*
Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by adepiero: 11:25pm On Nov 13, 2015
Freemanan:

That's just wrong mate.... Lotta matured ladies still live like this..
Seconded!
Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by wristbangle: 11:29pm On Nov 13, 2015
ndujekwu:
I hope ur sis ain't a culprit

Nope cool
Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by wristbangle: 11:30pm On Nov 13, 2015
peeparty:
cool
1:Gossiper: some of them Dont mind spending the whole day gossiping about friends/irrelevant issues.

2:Some are so lazy to wear pant sef.
tongue cool

grin grin

1 Like

Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by Monalisa185(f): 11:34pm On Nov 13, 2015
just imagine sey only OP gf gather all these qualities...
Op, I feel your pain jare,no mind them...
#tearsrace

1 Like

Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by Eddy2cute(m): 11:35pm On Nov 13, 2015
Op no mind dem jare na their qualities b dat!

1 Like

Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by daveP(m): 11:37pm On Nov 13, 2015
Mathematically, its good to have sense, logic. The keyhole to unlocking understanding, assimilating is very thin. Very thing.

(slowly scribbles two things)
Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by Liadi2(m): 11:42pm On Nov 13, 2015
wristbangle:
I know that mere looking at the title of this article, some ladies will be discouraged from reading its content because they detest hearing the truth. This is NOT a female bashing thread, it's just the things that needs to be discussed

So briefly, I shall discuss on qualities of lazy and frustrating girlfriends

1. Dependent and poor management lifestyle

The ridiculous lifestyle of some ladies is so barbaric that one will wonder if they really want to become a mother. To relief their financial difficulties and insatiable needs, they mount financial pressure and always demand for money unnecessarily from their boyfriend, and you wii begin to wonder, "do these ladies ever think of saving?"

2. Negligence to career development and business concept

The notion that men are naturally born to bring food home, has made many ladies become LAZY. However, anything that as to do with career development and business concept is never in their plans. Rather, they are so concerned about their bosom, buttocks, their body and looks.

3. Money grubbing attitude

We all know that ladies are on the receiving end but some take it to the extreme that they have become a corporate beggar. Oh yes !!! It's expected that a guy should spend on his girlfriend, but the lady in question should not enforce it. Ladies who posses these qualities are not worthy of wedding ring.

4. Hatred for cooking

Some lady are so Behind to feel that those who undergo the stress of cooking are classless. As a result of this, you will always see them hovering at every fast food. Shawama, fried rice and chicken and other assorted meals, are what they like. Tosyne2much can bear me witness.

5. Excessive nagging to mere issues

Some ladies nag towards unnecessary and ridiculous things. Failure to renew their BIS renewal, they will nag; failure to send recharge card, they will nag, when you can't satisfy them in bed, they will nag. These ones no be wife at all

6. Hobby of over sleeping

No one need to tell you that any lady who over sleeps doesn't worth the stress to invest your energy on because they live a fantasy life. They cannot account for a job done in a day as they sleep from dawn to dusk snoring loud like a wild horse.

7. Severe dislike for house chores

When you see some ladies on the streets, they look good even than Beyounce, but follow them to their rooms and you would shake your head in disappointment. Dem no dey sweep for house, dem no dey wash plate. You will always see them looking at their mother doing house chores. It's when some of them are anticipating male visitors that they will keep their rooms in order. Ladies of these natures no be wife at all.

8. Lying Helplessly during love making

The way some of them stiff their body during love making, you would begin to wonder if they are Deeper Life member. If you marry ladies of these nature, you would end up cheating outside marriage

cool cool
I swear to God my girlfriend possess all this character dat is y my mum insist I must drop her. Myself don pick race oooo

1 Like

Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by BLACKPANTHER(m): 11:53pm On Nov 13, 2015
peeparty:
cool
1:Gossiper: some of them Dont mind spending the whole day gossiping about friends/irrelevant issues.

2:Some are so lazy to wear pant sef.

tongue cool

Crazemann you don experience lazy pant wearing?? grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by BLACKPANTHER(m): 11:57pm On Nov 13, 2015
Nickymezor:
*YAWNING*

Abi.........i pray YAWNING is not the 9thgrin
Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by Nickymezor(f): 11:59pm On Nov 13, 2015
BLACKPANTHER:

Abi.........i pray YAWNING is not the 9thgrin
U tell me/ us
Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by Nobody: 12:18am On Nov 14, 2015
Ain't really making a comment. Just checking sum shit owt
Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by Seculent: 1:07am On Nov 14, 2015
Adanna28:

Gbam!!
So you too lye helplessly.
Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by Nobody: 2:07am On Nov 14, 2015
Seculent:
So you too lye helplessly.

I have no need to lie, she has a point. Some guys on here degrade a woman saying she a useless phuck to their boys. Yet when a woman has more experience than the supposed useless phuck, she automatically labelled loose?

Guys can sure as hell dish it out, but when a female debates the issue, a lot see her as rebellious or ashewo qualified.

Gerrarahea mehn! angry quit the sexist bull'sh'it if that guy can call that female a hoe, he must have slept with a lot to distinguish such notions, prob way more.

If I agree with what the female moniker said how does that make me a person that lies helplessly? You better come correct when you address me sha, you don't know my character for you to assume the negative.

1 Like

Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by solonazzy: 2:19am On Nov 14, 2015
MzNelly:
"Ladies who possess these qualities are not worthy of wedding ring..."

Lol, you make marriage seem like a fvcking privilege smiley
Who is more desperate for it?... If it's nt a privilege for gals
Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by tosyne2much(m): 2:34am On Nov 14, 2015
Liadi2:
I swear to God my girlfriend possess all this character dat is y my mum insist I must drop her. Myself don pick race oooo
hahahahaha roflwkmd cheesy

You are so funny bro cheesy

1 Like

Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by Filashade(f): 3:33am On Nov 14, 2015
I tire for threads like this one.

Everytime na so dem com again with their rubbish and nonsense about what women are doing wrong.

Haba Una no get heart ehhnnn?

It seems to me naija men will never be satisfied.

One minute u lot want virgins, the next u want experienced babe but u call her ashawo. U guys dnt deserve no women at all.

Out of all the men I have met nah naija men get mouth complain all the time.

Una no get work to do?

U guys might as well date men because with the way u lot always insulting naija women ehhhn I know one day u will just see naija women dey date other men from different countries and none of them go even look Una sef.

And another thing u lot complain about the reason y Una no wan marry gf of 7 years cause she give it to u for free. Any lady wey do that for a man ehhhnnn. Ahhhh she no get sense at all.

Naija men dnt deserve good things maybe the older generations some I say but not this new generation of men. Dnt even clean for him, dnt cook, dnt do nothing for him cause when he wants to marry u he will say he want fresh meat and u hv already given it to him for free.

I tire for naija men!!

angry

2 Likes

Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by Hannysmilez(f): 3:43am On Nov 14, 2015
donephi:

Stressful even at weekends when she visits u? Prefers to always sit down to eat after u've done the cooking. The ladies of this generatn are very lazy amongst other vices. They all prefer to always eat out.

Very difficult to get a wife

All hail the Gentlemen of this Generation,who are VERy hardworking amongst other vices. They really love home-made dishes but won't prepare them,instead,they invite random ladies to their houses with the aim of getting them to cook for them.
'Very difficult to get a wife.' That's because you don't "get" or look for wives,you attract them. If its only lazy girls that come to you,na you sabi oh,afterall,It takes two to Tango.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by Okuda(m): 4:11am On Nov 14, 2015
MzNelly:

I don't know what you're talking about.

What I do know is that communication is key in every relationship.
So if you want a feel of your girlfriend's meals, let her know and stop writing her off as bad wife material. She might even be a better cook than you are.
oga madame why are you being so paranoid about the whole issue...youre just displaying that you possess at least 80% of what the op have listed..truth is bitter though
Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by Nobody: 4:49am On Nov 14, 2015
Guys! Guys!! Guys!!! Chai! Wat do u really need from us? If we do this, we ar forming good girls. If we do that, we are town ladies. You guys are really confused. You don't know what you want.

1 Like

Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by Nobody: 5:05am On Nov 14, 2015
MzNelly:

you should worth something... That's what they trying to tell you girls.... Its never a privilege kwanu!!!!!

MzNelly.... I know your type... U worth more... U not among those chewing gum girls..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by Nobody: 5:10am On Nov 14, 2015
Liadi2:
. See this guy ooo. So you are still under mama's opinion about your future happiness. Chai! Man up please lipsrsealed
Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by greatiyk4u(m): 5:11am On Nov 14, 2015
Aminat508:
Eleyi gidigan o shocked
Osiri ezigbo ike my dear
Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by Tundeiab(m): 5:29am On Nov 14, 2015
Targaryen:
@OP SECONDED, lemme add mine, cheating: a frustrated and a lazy lady are the shareful givers, they can open their legs for anything that has money, even their boyfriend's best friend or brother.
A tailor in my area said a girl brought 2 materials for him to sew. After taking the measurement she told him that SHE DOESNT HAVE MONEY BUT HER BODY IS AVAILABLE. That same girl fit no sex b4 marriage for the boyfriend o.

1 Like

Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by Nobody: 5:29am On Nov 14, 2015
Unfortunately, our ladies are very hard working these days. You guys should calm the fuccck down and stop whinning. Go to interviews and see the influx of young ladies hustling for jobs like the men.Look niggars its no longer business as usual, our young men are becoming very very very lazy!

1 Like

Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by cathodekazim: 6:21am On Nov 14, 2015
MzNelly:

Wereh

Amo oru yin

I no need herbalist to tell me say ube olosho

Dunce

Yu beta change, go pray for church mai God open ur eyes

Mtchewwwwww
Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by queebeediva(f): 6:46am On Nov 14, 2015
@ the end of the day they will end up impregenating one mistake into their lives. Abeg men make we hear word about women say and girls no say haba!
Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by creepsyme(f): 6:56am On Nov 14, 2015
Freemanan:

That's just wrong mate.... Lotta matured ladies still live like this..
tnks cutehector, my very thot as well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife / Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video) / If He Behaves In These 7 Ways, He Definitely Wants To Taste Your Honey Pot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.