Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,868 members, 7,813,958 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:46 PM

8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends (56491 Views)

How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives / 8 Qualities A Man Posses That Will Make Ladies Woo Him / 8 Qualities Of A Desperate Husband/boyfriend Snatcher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by oluwafreshkid(m): 8:10am On Nov 14, 2015
lagmostkuit:

I'm not tryna defend anything here, just that some points mentioned above aren't realistic!

Dassall! cool
I've got a cousin whose husband is in America, apart from the sex part dah I dunno, she exhibits over half of all the traits.
Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by alexis007(m): 8:10am On Nov 14, 2015
misspicy:

**slaps him*** undecided

alex wakeup morning don do,cime go sell this puff puff if not no food for you in this house grin
Stop romancing my cheeks please. It is making my hard-on stronger.

Try those soft palms of yours on me again and see if I won't give you belle before I leave for work.
Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by misspicy(f): 8:12am On Nov 14, 2015
alexis007:
Stop romancing my cheeks please. It is making my hard-on stronger.

Try those soft palms of yours on me again and see if I won't give you belle before I leave for work.
shocked.....you this boy,can you afford pampers and Sma?

1 Like

Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by Nobody: 8:13am On Nov 14, 2015
MzNelly:
"Ladies who possess these qualities are not worthy of wedding ring..."

Lol, you make marriage seem like a fvcking privilege smiley
Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by donephi(m): 8:17am On Nov 14, 2015
misspicy:

grin

1 Like

Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by macdelene(m): 8:17am On Nov 14, 2015
MzNelly:

My darling God will bless you. A lady does not want sex before marriage it becomes a problem, she wants oooo it's another problem. I don't why all these naive men think marriage is a privilege, can't they see the trend of baby mamas every where. You should be grateful that a woman decide to receive your whole shit. Women I respect you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by alexis007(m): 8:19am On Nov 14, 2015
misspicy:

Look at you. For your info, I'm Bill Gate's personal assistant. Thank your stars we're no longer in the slave trade era, as my monthly salary alone can buy me every member of your family.

....Just go away please. I've got work to do. Besides we are derailing.

1 Like

Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by Nobody: 8:20am On Nov 14, 2015
oluwafreshkid:

I've got a cousin whose husband is in America, apart from the sex part dah I dunno, she exhibits over half of all the traits.
I'm surprised.
Maybe cos I don't exhibit such qualities angry

1 Like

Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by misspicy(f): 8:25am On Nov 14, 2015
alexis007:
Look at you. For your info, I'm Bill Gate's personal assistant. Thank your stars we're no longer in the slave trade era, as my monthly salary alone can buy me every member of your family.

....Just go away please. I've got work to do. Besides we are derailing.
you started it undecided

oya go n sell puff puff jor tongue
Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by misspicy(f): 8:27am On Nov 14, 2015
donephi:
grin
can he? cheesy
Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by donephi(m): 8:27am On Nov 14, 2015
lagmostkuit:

I'm surprised.

Is hard to believe u don't exhibit any and you are a lady
Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by donephi(m): 8:29am On Nov 14, 2015
misspicy:

can he? cheesy
He just told u he can

Why not give it a trial wink
Am sure u will be convinced
Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by Reference(m): 8:32am On Nov 14, 2015
You know what they say about birds of the same feather. Improve your personal qualities and attract the right kind of woman. Can't imagine those types coming near me in any shape or form. Sharks don't swim around whales.

1 Like

Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by oluwafreshkid(m): 8:32am On Nov 14, 2015
lagmostkuit:

I'm surprised.
Then you are not a log of wood during sex baa... you can do wheelbarrow tongue grin cool
Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by wristbangle: 8:33am On Nov 14, 2015
alexis007:
Oga, like say your brain don dey overheat. Wetin concern this matter and call? And by the way, no be guys like you dey call them abi na their fellow women dey disturb their lines like people wey no get work

Wailing is irretrievably in your genes.

Lmao gringrin see early morning bashing
Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by misspicy(f): 8:33am On Nov 14, 2015
donephi:
He just told u he can
Why not give it a trial wink Am sure u will be convinced
shocked sowi am engaged tongue

1 Like

Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by alexis007(m): 8:33am On Nov 14, 2015
misspicy:
you started it undecided

Bye Bye, you wife of potiphar.
Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by wristbangle: 8:35am On Nov 14, 2015
misspicy:

you started it undecided

See as my bae dey vex anyhow cheesy
Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by donephi(m): 8:36am On Nov 14, 2015
misspicy:

shocked sowi am engaged tongue

To Jesus you mean? Is perfectly allowed

Kindly help a broda who wants to spend his money on u. U shld oblige
Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by alexis007(m): 8:39am On Nov 14, 2015
wristbangle:

Lmao gringrin see early morning bashing
Comot here joor. These boys go cool down dey learn nonsense like say na enlightenment program.
Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by misspicy(f): 8:41am On Nov 14, 2015
wristbangle:

See as my bae dey vex anyhow cheesy
good morning boo,hope you slept well kiss
Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by alexis007(m): 8:42am On Nov 14, 2015
donephi:

Oga, na you be my best man? How come you dey advertise me like this?

I dey fear your motives. sad
Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by misspicy(f): 8:43am On Nov 14, 2015
donephi:

tongue...wetin be your own abeg,i dey fear your motive too tongue
Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by Xynthialuvy(f): 8:44am On Nov 14, 2015
benedictnsi:
You are actually talking about all girls....... Na so dem d do
. Haba,nt all girls o,just dt bad ones plenty pass good girls
Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by donephi(m): 8:44am On Nov 14, 2015
alexis007:
Oga, na you be my best man? How come you dey advertise me like this?

I dey fear your motives. sad

smiley aren't excited?
Am only vocalising & amplifying your ...
Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by Keepshining(f): 8:45am On Nov 14, 2015
peeparty:
cool
1:Gossiper: some of them Dont mind spending the whole day gossiping about friends/irrelevant issues.

2:Some are so lazy to wear pant sef.
tongue cool
[s]
peeparty:
cool
1:Gossiper: some of them Dont mind spending the whole day gossiping about friends/irrelevant issues.

tongue cool
[/s]
peeparty:
cool

tongue cool
You will see them with disposable panties always.
Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by donephi(m): 8:48am On Nov 14, 2015
misspicy:

tongue...wetin be your own abeg,i dey fear your motive too tongue

U dnt strike me as one who is scared.
The last time I checked, u re d senior sister to most ladies here, u like protecting them by bashing guys.

I only amplified his intent
Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by Xynthialuvy(f): 8:49am On Nov 14, 2015
Freemanan:

Aye Mate....
Maybe you need to change the circle of ladies you know/date... Women dey oooo
. Tell him o
Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by Nobody: 8:51am On Nov 14, 2015
wristbangle:

You have a point dear. The society atimes has made it so hard that when some ladies are inexperience in a particular field especially kitty cat issue, guys will complain that she is log of wood and if reverse is the case, she will be termed loose. I believe there are guys who appreciate any of the mentioned quality in a lady.

We can also debate on ladies who complains that their guys are not rich, he possess small banana and not experienced in kitty cat issue.

Naturally humans are rational beings.

Thank you, yes women also do talk in such manner espec if they are bitter and the relationship ended badly, not all but like some guys it a vice versa thing.

I for one don't deal in such mannerism, if things ended badly I just leave all that negative energy in the past with that baggage.

I do agree with many of the key points you mentioned above in your post, it not proper nor productive for women to be of such nature, for one it the basics in life.

I was taught in childhood how to cook at age 6, clean the house do the chores and raise my younger siblings n cousins, I'm the eldest, came with the territory.

Plus my grandmother very traditional old skool ways, it was crucial I followed suit.

I Thank her though, lessons she raised me on, were beneficial in my daily life.

1 Like

Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by Nobody: 8:51am On Nov 14, 2015
MzNelly:

Marriage is a fvcking privilege. Duh. Any man who doesn't know this should have his balls seized for 20 years.
Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by misspicy(f): 8:51am On Nov 14, 2015
donephi:

U dnt strike me as one who is scared.
The last time I checked, u re d senior sister to most ladies here, u like protecting them by bashing guys.

I only amplified his intent
no am not scared naw,but i can handle my admirers mysef...thank you
Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by donephi(m): 8:58am On Nov 14, 2015
misspicy:

no am not scared naw,but i can handle my admirers mysef...thank you

Are u sure u can cos they are increasing : wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. / Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married / Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.