Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,946 members, 7,814,205 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends (56509 Views)

How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives / 8 Qualities A Man Posses That Will Make Ladies Woo Him / 8 Qualities Of A Desperate Husband/boyfriend Snatcher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by wristbangle: 6:59am On Nov 14, 2015
Liadi2:
I swear to God my girlfriend possess all this character dat is y my mum insist I must drop her. Myself don pick race oooo

Please pick race faster than Usain Bolt. Happy weekend
Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by sammieee(m): 7:02am On Nov 14, 2015
lagmostkuit:

The OP just need to change the kinda ladies he dates cos only teenage girls exhibit those qualities! cheesy grin
Who told so? Maybe cus you only date teenage girls. 60% of matured ladies be like 80% what my guy posted. For a lady to be telling u that she can't sweep d floor and even wash cloth for u or anyone including herself given excuses that there is washing machine. I have dated one that even say to me that even if she born pikkin for me that for 3 month na my mother will be washing her cloth and my pikkin cloth... So what are u talking about that it's only teen that does that. You better go village and marry, give her education and she will learn and submisive

1 Like

Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by Ligxy(f): 7:02am On Nov 14, 2015
donephi:

Stressful even at weekends when she visits u? Prefers to always sit down to eat after u've done the cooking. The ladies of this generatn are very lazy amongst other vices. They all prefer to always eat out.

Very difficult to get a wife

I agree with you, most ladies of this generation are lazy. But the thing is most guys are equally lazy. So, it's a case of the lazy guys complaining about the lazy ladies.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by wristbangle: 7:06am On Nov 14, 2015
Adanna28:

I have no need to lie, she has a point. Some guys on here degrade a woman saying she a useless phuck to their boys. Yet when a woman has more experience than the supposed useless phuck, she automatically labelled loose?

Guys can sure as hell dish it out, but when a female debates the issue, a lot see her as rebellious or ashewo qualified.

Gerrarahea mehn! angry quit the sexist bull'sh'it if that guy can call that female a hoe, he must have slept with a lot to distinguish such notions, prob way more.

If I agree with what the female moniker said how does that make me a person that lies helplessly? You better come correct when you address me sha, you don't know my character for you to assume the negative.

You have a point dear. The society atimes has made it so hard that when some ladies are inexperience in a particular field especially kitty cat issue, guys will complain that she is log of wood and if reverse is the case, she will be termed loose. I believe there are guys who appreciate any of the mentioned quality in a lady.

We can also debate on ladies who complains that their guys are not rich, he possess small banana and not experienced in kitty cat issue.

Naturally humans are rational beings.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by Nobody: 7:06am On Nov 14, 2015
tosyne2much:
9. They say they can't date broke guys

80% of Nigerian ladies often utter this statement. Last week, one even told me that she wouldn't date me cos I'm a broke dude. I was told she's now dating my HOD. Smh

10. They say that you should not ask for Sex if you truly love them

Before you castigate me, lemme justify myself. Many ladies who utter this statement are likely to be cheating outside, while you thing they are practicing celibacy. However, statistics have it that, non virgin ladies who always insist on NO sex before marriage are not reliable and cannot be trusted

Nobody should quote me
tongue
wah will happen if u are quoted?? angry I totally disagree with ur last point tosyne

1 Like

Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by wristbangle: 7:08am On Nov 14, 2015
Harbosede02:
wah will happen if u are quoted?? angry I totally disagree with ur last point tosyne

Baby, how was ur night? Goodmrng
Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by wristbangle: 7:11am On Nov 14, 2015
lagmostkuit:

The OP just need to change the kinda ladies he dates cos only teenage girls exhibit those qualities! cheesy grin

I didn't see this comment yesterday. Are u telling me that you have not seen a grown up lady who possess these qualities I mentioned. The most shameful thing is that these qualities are more seen on old cargo ladies.

2 Likes

Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by wristbangle: 7:16am On Nov 14, 2015
Filashade:
I tire for threads like this one.

Everytime na so dem com again with their rubbish and nonsense about what women are doing wrong.

Haba Una no get heart ehhnnn?

It seems to me naija men will never be satisfied.

One minute u lot want virgins, the next u want experienced babe but u call her ashawo. U guys dnt deserve no women at all.

Out of all the men I have met nah naija men get mouth complain all the time.

Una no get work to do?

U guys might as well date men because with the way u lot always insulting naija women ehhhn I know one day u will just see naija women dey date other men from different countries and none of them go even look Una sef.

And another thing u lot complain about the reason y Una no wan marry gf of 7 years cause she give it to u for free. Any lady wey do that for a man ehhhnnn. Ahhhh she no get sense at all.

Naija men dnt deserve good things maybe the older generations some I say but not this new generation of men. Dnt even clean for him, dnt cook, dnt do nothing for him cause when he wants to marry u he will say he want fresh meat and u hv already given it to him for free.

I tire for naija men!!

angry

Seriously if you do not possess the qualities mentioned in the article, it won't affect you to the extent of complaining about the article which ofcourse it's not a bashing thread but the bitter truth.

If you know that some of the qualities I mentioned it's in you, kindly make amends so that your future husband will be proud of u.

Who knows sef, I can be him undecidedwink

2 Likes

Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by faithbibi(f): 7:17am On Nov 14, 2015
Na girlfriend u want make she do all this one for you? Wetin wife go do and wetin you go do? You are really terrible. You better change your mentality, a fool at 30 is a fool forever. This must be a YORUBAD guy.

1 Like

Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by Gabaleve(m): 7:18am On Nov 14, 2015
Op,i for comment but the page dn too plenty
Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by wristbangle: 7:19am On Nov 14, 2015
Abbykem:
Guys! Guys!! Guys!!! Chai! Wat do u really need from us? If we do this, we ar forming good girls. If we do that, we are town ladies. You guys are really confused. You don't know what you want.

Na gurls dey more confused pass na

2 Likes

Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by Nobody: 7:19am On Nov 14, 2015
wristbangle:

Baby, how was ur night? Goodmrng
kiss fine
Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by wristbangle: 7:24am On Nov 14, 2015
EggovinMma:
Unfortunately, our ladies are very hard working these days. You guys should calm the fuccck down and stop whinning. Go to interviews and see the influx of young ladies hustling for jobs like the men.Look niggars its no longer business as usual, our young men are becoming very very very lazy!

Maybe the agberos sha becos a graduate or business inclined men will never for once be lazy.

1 Like

Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by Optimisticgondy(m): 7:26am On Nov 14, 2015
@wristbangle.

Permit me to add no 9:

9. They receive calls from guys as if they work in MTN Customer Care Department.

1 Like

Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by wristbangle: 7:30am On Nov 14, 2015
Optimisticgondy:
@wristbangle.

Permit me to add no 9:

9. They receive calls from guys as if they work in MTN Customer Care Department.

Lol. It's okay. You are on point bro.
Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by alexis007(m): 7:34am On Nov 14, 2015
misspicy:

God bless you,i know alot of know it all guys who ended up meeting their equal....since the hunter has learnt to shoot without missing the bird has also learnt to fly without perching and one day one day bush meat go catch hunter cheesy
That reply was a mix of epic and sexy. It's kinda giving me a boner. Come here lemme handle your brea$ts.

WhatAmIEvenTyping?
Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by Liadi2(m): 7:40am On Nov 14, 2015
Most of d lady lamenting here, possess one or two attributes posted here.
Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by tosyne2much(m): 7:42am On Nov 14, 2015
Harbosede02:
I know you will definitely disagree with my last point tongue
Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by donephi(m): 7:43am On Nov 14, 2015
Ligxy:

I agree with you, most ladies of this generation are lazy. But the thing is most guys are equally lazy. So, it's a case of the lazy guys complaining about the lazy ladies.

When u say guys are lazy, what do u mean?
Jobless or ...
Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by alexis007(m): 7:44am On Nov 14, 2015
Optimisticgondy:
@wristbangle.

Permit me to add no 9:

Oga, like say your brain don dey overheat. Wetin concern this matter and call? And by the way, no be guys like you dey call them abi na their fellow women dey disturb their lines like people wey no get work

Wailing is irretrievably in your genes.
Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by donephi(m): 7:45am On Nov 14, 2015
Hannysmilez:
All hail the Gentlemen of this Generation,who are VERy hardworking amongst other vices. They really love home-made dishes but won't prepare them,instead,they invite random ladies to their houses with the aim of getting them to cook for them.
'Very difficult to get a wife.' That's because you don't "get" or look for wives,you attract them. If its only lazy girls that come to you,na you sabi oh,afterall,It takes two to Tango.
cheesy
Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by donephi(m): 7:46am On Nov 14, 2015
Freemanan:

And funny thing is it is now a norm... Like the standard for which others should revolve...

Correct
Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by Nobody: 7:48am On Nov 14, 2015
wristbangle:

I didn't see this comment yesterday. Are u telling me that you have not seen a grown up lady who possess these qualities I mentioned. The most shameful thing is that these qualities are more seen on old cargo ladies.
I've not seen lipsrsealed
Now that's bad.. angry
Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by 2kris(m): 7:53am On Nov 14, 2015
wristbangle:
I know that mere looking at the title of this article, some ladies will be discouraged from reading its content because they detest hearing the truth. This is NOT a female bashing thread, it's just the things that needs to be discussed

So briefly, I shall discuss on qualities of lazy and frustrating girlfriends

1. Dependent and poor management lifestyle

The ridiculous lifestyle of some ladies is so barbaric that one will wonder if they really want to become a mother. To relief their financial difficulties and insatiable needs, they mount financial pressure and always demand for money unnecessarily from their boyfriend, and you wii begin to wonder, "do these ladies ever think of saving?"

2. Negligence to career development and business concept

The notion that men are naturally born to bring food home, has made many ladies become LAZY. However, anything that as to do with career development and business concept is never in their plans. Rather, they are so concerned about their bosom, buttocks, their body and looks.

3. Money grubbing attitude

We all know that ladies are on the receiving end but some take it to the extreme that they have become a corporate beggar. Oh yes !!! It's expected that a guy should spend on his girlfriend, but the lady in question should not enforce it. Ladies who posses these qualities are not worthy of wedding ring.

4. Hatred for cooking

Some lady are so Behind to feel that those who undergo the stress of cooking are classless. As a result of this, you will always see them hovering at every fast food. Shawama, fried rice and chicken and other assorted meals, are what they like. Tosyne2much can bear me witness.

5. Excessive nagging to mere issues

Some ladies nag towards unnecessary and ridiculous things. Failure to renew their BIS renewal, they will nag; failure to send recharge card, they will nag, when you can't satisfy them in bed, they will nag. These ones no be wife at all

6. Hobby of over sleeping

No one need to tell you that any lady who over sleeps doesn't worth the stress to invest your energy on because they live a fantasy life. They cannot account for a job done in a day as they sleep from dawn to dusk snoring loud like a wild horse.

7. Severe dislike for house chores

When you see some ladies on the streets, they look good even than Beyounce, but follow them to their rooms and you would shake your head in disappointment. Dem no dey sweep for house, dem no dey wash plate. You will always see them looking at their mother doing house chores. It's when some of them are anticipating male visitors that they will keep their rooms in order. Ladies of these natures no be wife at all.

8. Lying Helplessly during love making

The way some of them stiff their body during love making, you would begin to wonder if they are Deeper Life member. If you marry ladies of these nature, you would end up cheating outside marriage

cool cool
yes na gal wey go fit pinch u when u dey gv her
Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by Ligxy(f): 7:53am On Nov 14, 2015
donephi:

When u say guys are lazy, what do u mean?
Jobless or ...
Temporary joblessness doesn't necessarily mean laziness. I'm only saying this generation consists of lazy individuals, both male and female, and the more vocal among them complains about the other. Datzall!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by misspicy(f): 7:55am On Nov 14, 2015
alexis007:
That reply was a mix of epic and sexy. It's kinda giving me a boner. Come here lemme handle your brea$ts.

WhatAmIEvenTyping?
**slaps him*** undecided

alex wakeup morning don do,cime go sell this puff puff if not no food for you in this house grin
Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by Revolva(m): 7:56am On Nov 14, 2015
No mind all dese ladies...I don't pitythem these dayso.....any gal that don't contribute to mywellbeing n upliftment in any way is outta my life gbam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by donephi(m): 7:58am On Nov 14, 2015
Kindly give an example what a guy is lazy at
Ligxy:

Temporary joblessness doesn't necessarily mean laziness. I'm only saying this generation consists of lazy individuals, both male and female, and the more vocal among them complains about the other. Datzall!!
Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by misspicy(f): 8:00am On Nov 14, 2015
Hannysmilez:
All hail the Gentlemen of this Generation,who are VERy hardworking amongst other vices. They really love home-made dishes but won't prepare them,instead,they invite random ladies to their houses with the aim of getting them to cook for them.
'Very difficult to get a wife.' That's because you don't "get" or look for wives,you attract them. If its only lazy girls that come to you,na you sabi oh,afterall,It takes two to Tango.
you are here n not even a response to ur mentions on ladies lounge......cry...not good o
Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by butanep(m): 8:08am On Nov 14, 2015
Cutehector:
lol who says dat.. 95% of ladies knw hw to cook.. Buh look mehn, cookin is always stressful wen she comes bak from work feelin tired... The rest five 5% r just clueless loooool

I beg to disagree....

Most ladies don't know how to cook.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife / Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video) / If He Behaves In These 7 Ways, He Definitely Wants To Taste Your Honey Pot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.