Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends (56498 Views)

How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives / 8 Qualities A Man Posses That Will Make Ladies Woo Him / 8 Qualities Of A Desperate Husband/boyfriend Snatcher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by donephi(m): 7:44pm On Nov 13, 2015
wristbangle:

Well said brother. I pray he doesn't marry a wife that will always present fast food for him.

Lol

Are their still ladies to call the name wife?
The lack the features of a wife in every form it.
Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by Nobody: 7:45pm On Nov 13, 2015
wristbangle:

Okay oo. When the inspiration comes, I will take your advice but for now only female bashing threads ring a bell in my mind. Meanwhile this article is not a female bashing write up cool
Okay lipsrsealed
Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by wristbangle: 7:47pm On Nov 13, 2015
misspicy:

so you call this thread when no one is attacking shocked

af always said it some guys are filled with confusion undecided

Baby kisskisskisskiss
Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by donephi(m): 7:48pm On Nov 13, 2015
wristbangle:

Your comment is very diplomatic. I like it smiley
Tnx

In a generation where most ladies are no longer teachable. The only virtue they are all ears to is how to please him on bed which is highly overrated.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by donephi(m): 7:49pm On Nov 13, 2015
Cutehector:
I"m so like u.. Buh d more I keep quiet abt things, d more clueless people become.. Am just tryn to open my opinions abt certain things so dey can take correction

grin
Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by wristbangle: 8:07pm On Nov 13, 2015
cool

1 Like

Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 13, 2015
donephi:

Tnx

In a generation where most ladies are no longer teachable. The only virtue they are all ears to is how to please him on bed which is highly overrated.
And funny thing is it is now a norm... Like the standard for which others should revolve...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by Nobody: 8:47pm On Nov 13, 2015
MzNelly:

The day you realize the value of a woman, is the day you truly become a man.

Ah... Misogyny at its finest.
Lol really? So I'm a misogynist now? Small sarcasm, you couldn't get. undecided

But really, I don't get some of these talks people smear round the blogosphere. A right marriage is a privilege. It's not about the lady. It's about both individuals. They are privileged to have each other. Abeg I no fit shout. To each his own.

1 Like

Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by Nobody: 9:14pm On Nov 13, 2015
tosyne2much:
9. They say they can't date broke guys

80% of Nigerian ladies often utter this statement. Last week, one even told me that she wouldn't date me cos I'm a broke dude. I was told she's now dating my HOD. Smh

10. They say that you should not ask for Sex if you truly love them

Before you castigate me, lemme justify myself. Many ladies who utter this statement are likely to be cheating outside, while you thing they are practicing celibacy. However, statistics have it that, non virgin ladies who always insist on NO sex before marriage are not reliable and cannot be trusted

Nobody should quote me
tongue
No. Women love sex as much as men do. But they want to feel good before they go down with you. So you shouldn't ask for it. Just justify with good and responsible intentions, she'll give it to you naturally.

Women want to be taken care of emotionally.

1 Like

Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by wristbangle: 9:25pm On Nov 13, 2015
Lalasticlala, help me expand this ministry for wider views. Thanks

1 Like

Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by alexis007(m): 9:46pm On Nov 13, 2015
Same series of female-bashing threads.....from the same crew. God help these boys. Amen.

I am a chauvinist, but even in the height of my male-ego I do not think that it is appropriate to discuss ladies' matters with so much details and energy. It is not worth it, to say the least. However, gone are the days when malicious gossip was labelled as an exclusively lady's hobby. Girls still dey learn work for where some guys' Amebo dey.

Finally op, your foolishness would be unrivalled if after all these your sleepless night vigil on top woman matter, you still marry Karashika. Na dat time you go know say even devil dey give Capital Punishment.

3 Likes

Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by wristbangle: 9:54pm On Nov 13, 2015
alexis007:
Same series of female-bashing threads.....from the same crew. God help these boys. Amen.

I am a chauvinist, but even in the height of my male-ego I do not think that it is appropriate to discuss ladies' matters with so much details and energy. It is not worth it, to say the least. However, gone are the days when malicious gossip was labelled as an exclusively lady's hobby. Girls still dey learn work for where some guys' Amebo dey.

Finally op, your foolishness would be unrivalled if after all these your sleepless night vigil on top woman matter, you still marry Karashika. Na dat time you go know say even devil dey give Capital Punishment.

Werey gringringrin

2 Likes

Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by WELOADEDCOM(m): 10:15pm On Nov 13, 2015
Hmmm
Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by misspicy(f): 10:18pm On Nov 13, 2015
wristbangle:

Baby kisskisskisskiss
my honey winksmileysmiley kiss

1 Like

Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by misspicy(f): 10:20pm On Nov 13, 2015
alexis007:

God bless you,i know alot of know it all guys who ended up meeting their equal....since the hunter has learnt to shoot without missing the bird has also learnt to fly without perching and one day one day bush meat go catch hunter cheesy

3 Likes

Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by Nobody: 10:22pm On Nov 13, 2015
always coming up with excuses to ask for money.
Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by Applaner: 10:23pm On Nov 13, 2015
op, wey u learn all dis from??

I hope not ur sister??

;Dop, wey u learn all dis from??

I hope not ur sister??

2 Likes

Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by Nobody: 10:27pm On Nov 13, 2015
Mannequin alert. Never trust anything that comes out of a black male's mouth. The above description of some ladies most times attracts a typical nigerian male that can't pound yam to save his life. They only start nagging when they encounter another 'lazy' female with a bigger butt.

3 Likes

Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by wristbangle: 10:27pm On Nov 13, 2015
misspicy:

my honey winksmileysmiley kiss

I had a dream u cooked sweet delicacy 4 me as I inserted diamond ring on ur finger. Does it mean we are met for each other? tongue
Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by Nobody: 10:30pm On Nov 13, 2015
misspicy:

God bless you,i know alot of know it all guys who ended up meeting their equal....since the hunter has learnt to shoot without missing the bird has also learnt to fly without perching and one day one day bush meat go catch hunter cheesy
MISSPICY NO KEE ME PLEASE
I'm in public & people are looking at me funnily grin
Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by misspicy(f): 10:33pm On Nov 13, 2015
MrsPhyno:

MISSPICY NO KEE ME PLEASE
I'm in public & people are looking at me funnily grin
grin na true naw,avnt you noticed that bad guys might be lucky to date good girls o but wen dey wanna marry na bad girl wey pretend as good girl dey end up with....i have a lot of examples around me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by misspicy(f): 10:35pm On Nov 13, 2015
wristbangle:

I had a dream u cooked sweet delicacy 4 me as I inserted diamond ring on ur finger. Does it mean we are met for each other? tongue
baby that dream will only come to pass if you have money i mean money like dangote or otedola ni o...no be yeye money....

without money boo,dream on tongue

1 Like

Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by noblegrex: 10:35pm On Nov 13, 2015
MzNelly:
"Ladies who possess these qualities are not worthy of wedding ring..."

Lol, you make marriage seem like a fvcking privilege smiley
yeah! To so many ladies out there its a big privilage.how many guys out there cares about wedding or marriage.
Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by wristbangle: 10:37pm On Nov 13, 2015
misspicy:

baby that dream will only come to pass if you have money i mean money like dangote or otedola ni o...no be yeye money....

without money boo,dream on tongue

crycrycrycry
Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by misspicy(f): 10:40pm On Nov 13, 2015
wristbangle:

crycrycrycry
kilo mu yin...kosowo abi grin
Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by Nobody: 10:42pm On Nov 13, 2015
Any lady wey insult you for this true writeup is guilty as charge.
Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by beyoncausme: 10:43pm On Nov 13, 2015
that's why one has to be very careful..its not just about having a girlfriend..not every lady is a girlfriend/wife material

1 Like

Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by Our5k(m): 10:44pm On Nov 13, 2015
"Qualities of lazy and frustrating girlfriends" - is that grammatically correct?

1 Like

Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 13, 2015
tosyne2much:
9. They say they can't date broke guys

80% of Nigerian ladies often utter this statement. Last week, one even told me that she wouldn't date me cos I'm a broke dude. I was told she's now dating my HOD. Smh

10. They say that you should not ask for Sex if you truly love them

Before you castigate me, lemme justify myself. Many ladies who utter this statement are likely to be cheating outside, while you thing they are practicing celibacy. However, statistics have it that, non virgin ladies who always insist on NO sex before marriage are not reliable and cannot be trusted

Nobody should quote me
tongue
That no 10 is so true.
Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by swaggerdgrt(m): 10:47pm On Nov 13, 2015
Freemanan:

That's not true... Maybe majority but not all ladies... Lotta them still have a life and they are assets...
shut up joorr no dey yarn rubbish,all wat d guy said here is correct
Re: 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends by Seunfretty: 10:47pm On Nov 13, 2015
wetin u na dey use lotion do ke

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. / Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married / Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.