Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY (14355 Views)

Orji Uzor Kalu To Igbos: "Forget Biafra And Unite With Nigeria", Igbos Blast Him / Goodluck Jonathan Promotes One Nigeria; IGBOS React. / And The Winner Is.... (pls, For Igbos Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by pazienza(m): 8:19pm On Nov 14, 2015
naijapips02:

this yoruba crap is old na. Can't you guys be innovative. Must you always show that you are zombies?

I see, you have recovered from the punches you received here:https://www.nairaland.com/2734861/exposed-fellow-igbo-man-claiming

Why are you ashamed of your ethnic group? It can't be that bad, even Somalis are proud of Somalia. Nawao!

5 Likes

Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by Abagworo(m): 8:19pm On Nov 14, 2015
pazienza:

Ouch! That one got you, didn't it?

Well there is more from where that came from.

Check here: https://www.nairaland.com/2550536/reflection-ndiigbo-eastern-region

Make sure you don't die after reading that, I don't want to be a murderer yet. grin

I can't waste my time reading what I already know is full of falsehood.

1 Like

Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by attacker231: 8:19pm On Nov 14, 2015
pazienza:
Lol! The thread is a joke.

A Yoruba man too ashamed of his Yoruba ethnic group, do we blame him? grin I would do the same, and an Ijaw man too ashamed of his Ijaw ethnic group( though this one is beyond me, no need to deny being Ijaw, I understand denying being an Oduanistan) famzing each other, while hiding under anonymous ethnic group venner. grin grin

You are a disgusting animal, Must you always scream Yoruba everywhere like a deranged dwarf. Must anyone that disagree with you be Yoruba? Why are you proudly foolish? Stick to your biafra and leave Yoruba alone, you are going insane already. if you are not fighting over the ownership of Porthacourt, you will be screaming Yoruba like they are responsible for the death of your cursed father. Na waoooo

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by mike404(m): 8:19pm On Nov 14, 2015
Abagworo:

It is easy to rant without evidence but tell me the exact situation Igbos have found themselves which is worse than Hausa in Zaria, Berom in Jos, Yoruba in Ilesa, Legbo in Cross River, Egun in Lagos, Isoko in Delta, Annang in Akwa Ibom and every other ethnic group in Nigeria.
WHAT IS THIS CURSED EHI HAUSA TALKING ABOUT

2 Likes

Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by Yeske2(m): 8:20pm On Nov 14, 2015
theDEVILisHERE:

You will die trying Cause It can never happen
Biafra's restoration is unstoppable
Where is your director?
Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by wisdomguy4u(m): 8:20pm On Nov 14, 2015
naijapips02:

that you are a zombie. cheesy
I don't have time for bonkers. Run along bingo!

1 Like

Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by Nobody: 8:20pm On Nov 14, 2015
Abagworo:

You just displayed one of the traits that makes Igbos unreliable ally to South South. What if Igbos were as powerful as Northerners?

They should get lost. Did you not read him threatening Igbos with bullets? What nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by theDEVILisHERE: 8:20pm On Nov 14, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Must you break your family to solve your problems?

Nigeria is not and can never ever be a family

3 Likes

Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by Nobody: 8:20pm On Nov 14, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
Pazienza, let us be honest, we have not played smart politics in Nigeria especially recently and this is the reason anger is hitting the roof.

I personally think we should restrategise and start aiming at the presidency after Buhari instead of using our energy to try to break the nation.

For the sake of argument which do you prefer:

1. Aiming for the presidency where you have to bend the rules just to make some section of country feel at home?
2. Or bring the country to be free and run at your pace without someone slowing you down just because they can't catch up?

2 Likes

Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by CyberWolf: 8:22pm On Nov 14, 2015
The problem of Igbos are people like Abagworo, Eurobomber, yeske, and other bastards who don't know who their father is. This kind of individual are very unreliable and are always ready to sell us out to the highest bidder at any given opportunity. These loquacious ediots are very greedy and the earlier we get rid of them, the better for us. angry

2 Likes

Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by warrior01: 8:22pm On Nov 14, 2015
Brugge:

1. Aiming for the presidency where you have to bend the rules just to make some section of country feel at home?
2. Or bring the country to be free and run at your pace without someone slowing you down just because they can't catch up?

The guy is a nonentity probably still a teenager

1 Like

Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by Yeske2(m): 8:23pm On Nov 14, 2015
Brugge:

Have you ever voted for an Igbo president?

4 Likes

Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by pazienza(m): 8:23pm On Nov 14, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Ewu. Igboland extends into your SS. Igboland extends into Delta and Rivers states.

Lmao at bullets. If other Nigerians don't come to your aid, it might not take up to a week before we wipe you goats out and occupy ya lands.

Cleaning your ravaged environments might take like 100 yrs lol.

From a one Nigeria apologist to the above post.

Guy, it would appear you fall on the borderline between category 1 and 3. grin

Ndiigbo were never empire builders and have no plans of starting one now.

4 Likes

Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by theDEVILisHERE: 8:23pm On Nov 14, 2015
pazienza:
[b] Whenever you see an Igbo man shouting one Nigeria, 3 things are involved:

1. He is mentally slow and should in that case be forgiven.

2. He has selfish interests to protect in Nigeria, it doesn't matter if the rest of his people burns and are denigrated, as one Nigeria must be preserved to serve his selfish interests, which might range from political, emotional( love) , economic and other senseless interests

3. He has no knowledge of his Igbo history. You know they don't teach history in Nigerian schools. His Nigerian education system failed him, and worst still, his parents failed him, for not teaching him about the history of his people. He ultimately gets to learn the history of his people through outsiders and detractors, and of course the version of history they give him is a false one albeit anti- Igbo, so he develops self hate for himself and his group. We have many of them on NL. This happens more to Igbos born and raised in Lagos and other non Igbo parts of Nigeria.

Any mentally stable, unselfish Igbo man who knows the history of Igbo people in Nigeria, is innately Biafran to the core.

He might disagree with methods used by Igbo groups to achieve Biafra, but he is never pro Nigerian, Never! [/b]

4. His ancestry is questionable

3 Likes

Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by Truckpusher(m): 8:23pm On Nov 14, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Ewu. Igboland extends into your SS. Igboland extends into Delta and Rivers states.

Lmao at bullets. If other Nigerians don't come to your aid, it might not take up to a week before we wipe you goats out and occupy ya lands.

Cleaning your ravaged environments might take like 100 yrs lol.
Of course we are all aware of your antecedents and this is why we prefer to use those other Nigerians to keep you constantly under slavery until things changed.

I hope you're aware that all we needed to do is to mask as IPOB assassinate the President, show your gullible nature some solidarity and as soon as you're into the war you're clamouring for we simply pay our allegiance to one Nigeria and annex whatever that is left of your erosion ravaged God forsaken land. grin

In the Nigerian game we hold the aces more than you think we do and we can always determine when you leave slavery - The oil is the needed sacrifice and it doesn't matter as long as your expansionist dreams doesn't materialize.

We own your ass and you're going nowhere from the stranglehold of the Gambari man without our blessing.

Go figure.....

5 Likes

Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by naijapips02: 8:23pm On Nov 14, 2015
pazienza:

I see, you have recovered from the punches you received here:https://www.nairaland.com/2734861/exposed-fellow-igbo-man-claiming

Why are you ashamed of your ethnic group? It can't be that bad, even Somalis are proud of Somalia. Nawao!

i know you won't sleep peacefully tonight. Most of the igbos are too wise to join your IPOB madness. You zombies are getting smaller by the day and very soon, this your zombie fever would die down just like others before it.

ONE NIGERIA.
Death to Biafra.

3 Likes

Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by Yeske2(m): 8:24pm On Nov 14, 2015
warrior01:

The guy is a nonentity probably still a teenager
And you are what?
Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 14, 2015
I stand with Nigeria and I am Igbo.
I stand for accountability of leaders across regions.
I stand for for my green passport; Nigeria is a name tag I have come to accept but...

I want regions to provide to become more productive.

I want the curse of oil to go, if it can't go, Nigerians especially youths should concentrate on other sectors and ignore oil, ignore the failed generation that has lead this country and chart a new course for our children and generation to come.
We are a creative people and together we will over come.
If you are Igbo and you stand with me, please like

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by CyberWolf: 8:26pm On Nov 14, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

They should get lost. Did you not read him threatening Igbos with bullets? What nonsense.
He is threatening IPOB you detest so much this bastard. But I assure you, you won't get away with what you are doing. Ezi ohia angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by Truckpusher(m): 8:26pm On Nov 14, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

I have to tell that useless Truckpusher the truth. He is the one that first threatened us with bullets, imagine a nonentity from Rivers.
We won't shoot you - We will simply tell your slave masters up North that their subject is at it again and of course you know the outcome. grin

1 Like

Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by Ibebe: 8:26pm On Nov 14, 2015
I don't care what you wish to call yourselves, but start readying yourself for deportation should Nigeria divide.
Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by QuotaSystem: 8:27pm On Nov 14, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

I have to tell that useless Truckpusher the truth. He is the one that first threatened us with bullets, imagine a nonentity from Rivers.

Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by Abagworo(m): 8:27pm On Nov 14, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Let me tell you one thing that Igbos lack that has hindered our political relevance in Nigeria. It is the word saboteur being misused and trying to surpress opposing views even among Igbos. Nnamdi Kanu does not know much and sounds so empty and bereft of ideas to better the Igbo nation. He generated sizeable followership among Igbos and was intoxicated with the new found media weapon that he was using it against whoever has different belief. He has attacked Okorocha, Obiano and even the Catholic Church. His popularity dropped in Imo State the day he started the war with Catholic Church.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by CyberWolf: 8:29pm On Nov 14, 2015
Truckpusher:
Of course we are all aware of your antecedents and this is why we prefer to use those other Nigerians to keep you constantly under slavery until things changed.

I hope you're aware that all we needed to do is to mask as IPOB assassinate the President, show your gullible nature some solidarity and as soon as you're into the war you're clamouring for we simply pay our allegiance to one Nigeria and annex whatever that is left of your erosion ravaged God forsaken land. grin

In the Nigerian game we hold the aces more than you think we do and we can always determine when you leave slavery - The oil is the needed sacrifice and it doesn't matter as long as your expansionist dreams doesn't materialize.

We own your ass and you're going nowhere from the stranglehold of the Gambari man without our blessing.

Go figure.....
You and Eurobomber are just scumbag. History is a good teacher....Go figure.

1 Like

Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by theDEVILisHERE: 8:29pm On Nov 14, 2015
Rose2014:

See this Benue guy again claiming "our region"
It's official, You have no shame

Liers, decievers, cheats, 2faced backstabbers and cowards have no shame
These are activities for shameless people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by Ibebe: 8:29pm On Nov 14, 2015
*Thus thread na my tv for today*

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by Truckpusher(m): 8:30pm On Nov 14, 2015
CyberWolf:
He is threatening IPOB you detest so much this bastard. But I assure you, you won't get away with what you are doing. Ezi ohia angry
You should be thanking me for exposing that swine.

They are the kind of people that are creating problems between SE and SS by creating sensitive threads that will create a divisive atmosphere.

Its unfortunate that you and your kind who ought to have been smarter and shoot him down instead you guys went ahead towing their line of reasoning and everything spiralled out of control.

I like him, he brings out the worst in you guys and lay it bare for us to see.

2 Likes

Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by laudate: 8:30pm On Nov 14, 2015
attacker231:
You are a disgusting animal, Must you always scream Yoruba everywhere like a deranged dwarf. Must anyone that disagree with you be Yoruba? Why are you proudly foolish? Stick to your biafra and leave Yoruba alone, you are going insane already. if you are not fighting over the ownership of Porthacourt, you will be screaming Yoruba like they are responsible for the death of your cursed father. Na waoooo

Guy, why are you surprised?? shocked A lot of us already know their modus operandi. If their market does not sell, na Yoruba cause am. If their wives do not give birth, it is the Yoruba's fault. If their phones do not receive bank alerts, na Yoruba block am. sad

A lot of us who are non-Igbo, are eagerly waiting to see what they would come up with next, in this their 'blame the Yoruba for all our woes' game!! cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by paramakina202: 8:30pm On Nov 14, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
I want all pro Nigeria Igbos to fall in here.

The recent agitation for Biafra has reached a stage that I cannot pretend I am not disturbed by.

How do you think we can quench this agitation successfuly?

I personally still believe in Nigeria despite our challenges. If the truth must be told we are responsible for most of the problems confronting the Igbo nation today. We don't have to throw away the baby with the bath water.

Intelligent suggestions please.

IPOB please stay away.
Sometimes I wonder if you are a human or Chinese toy.

4 Likes

Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by Truckpusher(m): 8:31pm On Nov 14, 2015
CyberWolf:
You and Eurobomber are just scumbag. History is a good teacher....Go figure.
Lol, I undertsand your pains bro.
Eurobomber is a means to an end for me - I don't know what he represents to you.
Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by Truckpusher(m): 8:32pm On Nov 14, 2015
theDEVILisHERE:

Liers, decievers, cheats, 2faced backstabbers and cowards have no shame
These are activities for shameless people
Calm down my friend - Emotional men don't win the battle of the mind. cool

1 Like

Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by warrior01: 8:32pm On Nov 14, 2015
Yeske2:
And you are what?

Your father's teacher and I really enjoyed your mother then.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Secondus Under Attack For Blaming Amaechi For His Arrest / Senator Kabir Marafa: "We Know The Zamfara Criminals But Can't Name Them" / NPA: The Whistleblower Lied, Our Bank Account With Unity Bank Is Frozen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.