Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral (21193 Views)

Governor Fayose Joins Muslims For Jumaat Prayers In Ekiti Mosque (Photos) / MURIC: "Fayose Wants To Set Nigeria On Fire, Nobody Should Blame Muslims For..." / Belgium Attacks : Thanking All Muslims For Making Trump President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by SeverusSnape(m): 9:36pm On Nov 14, 2015
mike404:
ARE YOU PHUCKING KIDDING ME WASIU shocked WAIT O, ARE YOU SERIOUSLY DENYING YA NAME ON HERE

OMO YOU NOR BE GOOD MUSLIM O shocked shocked
So the foolish fool is even ashamed of his religion of piss? grin
Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by mike404(m): 9:36pm On Nov 14, 2015
SeverusSnape:

The guy is a monstrous raghead. Let him come and deny the verses below.
THEY HAVE ATLEAST 109 SATANIC VERSES THAT CALLS MUSLIMS TO WAR WITH UNBELEIVERS (CHRISTIAN&JEWS)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by agarawu23(m): 9:38pm On Nov 14, 2015
SeverusSnape:

The guy is a monstrous raghead. Let him come and deny the verses below.
I know you are jealous of me from day1 ever since you know me to be the peoples lover cheesy

You can't be like me bro so its better you stop crying like a baby who lost lollipop.

From your comments, I know you to be a pained jobless frustrated sadist but you will never get a solution to your problem until you start using your brain properly.

You are product of rape.

Once again, I don't drag religion with fools smiley

Stop aaslicking me with Mr Nl bulllshittttt

3 Likes

Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by ArikeAriyo(f): 9:38pm On Nov 14, 2015
Dominique please do something about this thread. This is too Absurd

Thanks
Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by kingofdemons: 9:38pm On Nov 14, 2015
mike404:
ZURIA IS MY SWEET POTATO wink
taaaaaa no let me catch you for Aminat508 or...

me sef am ready to kill both midolian the gworo seller and agarawu23 the suya seller cheesy
Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 14, 2015
agarawu23:
grin angry grin
Well seems you don't know me

I am also a trouble maker and I am ready for this shit tonight.

I don't need sympathy from you dullard. Why not sympathize with your dad who is about to die of AIDS?

Is your mum back from psychiatric hospital ? smiley

Well I know you very well, you are the son of that dirty axs woman selling Ewedu under ther bridge who is confused about whom exactly is your father among all the conductors and driver who is your father..

I know you ver well, your younger sister 8yrs is 7months pregnant for you..

Who does not know you, when all you family are street champions going room after rooms satisfying the dirty urge of everyone interested..
You came from a very popular family of who.res.

Yes I know you very well...

1 Like

Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by SeverusSnape(m): 9:38pm On Nov 14, 2015
fabiomatic:
I mean your proof from the Quran or any justification to say they are Muslims? do you know what it takes to be Muslim? these people are jus hiding under the guise of Islam. I'm sure u never heard about the crusaders who hid under the guise of Christianity, some centuries back. Islam never said anywhere to kill people unjustly

Hey!... Stop these rubbish!... You know deep in your heart that they are all Muslims. I guess "aallah Hu Akbar" is a Jewish statement. Mtcheeww... This is like asking evidence of why the sky is blue when we all know it's actually blue.
Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by kingofdemons: 9:39pm On Nov 14, 2015
ArikeAriyo:
Dominique please do something about this thread. This is too Absurd

Thanks

hohobohohohohoh i pain am grin
Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by fabiomatic(m): 9:39pm On Nov 14, 2015
linuxuser:
Action speaks louder than voice. Think of any violence any where in the world, you will always see they are pontentially the handiwork of MUSLIMS or at least 95% of them. They keep telling us Islam is peace but what we see all over the world is violence.

JESUS OR Mohammed who is more powerful? Only you can decide.
Mohammed disciples kill for the Faith; Christ disciples were killed for their faith;
Mohammed was a prince of War; Jesus is the Prince of Peace;
Mohammed preached prosecution against the infidels; Christ forgave those that prosecuted him;
Mohammed is a taker of Life; Jesus a Giver of Life;
Mohammed and his fellow warriors murdered Thousands;Jesus murdered none but gave Life to many;
Mohammed preached FORCE; Christ preached Faith;
Mohammed was a warrior, Christ a deliverer;
Mohammed commanded be converted or die; Christ commanded - belief and live;
Mohammed was swift to shed blood; Jesus shed his own blood on the cross so that we can have eternal life;
Mohammed preached death to the infidel; Christ prayed - forgive them for they know not what they are doing;
Mohammed constrained people by conquest; but Christ constrained by love;
Mohammed ordered death to the Jews; Jesus was a Jew;
The Quran says fight the cause of Allah; The Bible says the weapon of our warfare is not carnal;
Quran says fight and slain pagants where ever you can find them; Christ said love your neighbour as yourself;
Quaran says I will inspire terror into the heart of unbelievers; God showed His love to the unbelievers;
Quran is a manual that condones violence; slaughter and genocide to those who do not accept islam; The Bible is a missionary manual on how to share the good news to the world;
Mohammed mission was to conquer the world for Allah; Christ mission was to conquer death, hell and grave for us;
Mohammed considered Christ a good prophet, Christ considered Mohammed a FALSE Prophet;
Mohammed claimed that there was one god Allah; Christ claimed he was God manifest in the flesh;
Mohammed tomb - occupied; Jesus tomb empty.
Which one do you think is more powerful; I choose JESUS NOT JIHAD

you don't even know Jack about the Jesus you claimed you know. I would have said you should keep mute but show me a verse in the bible where Jesus says he was God? and show me a verse in the Qur'an that says Muhammad preached by force.

3 Likes

Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by kingofdemons: 9:39pm On Nov 14, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Hey!... Stop these rubbish!... You know deep in your heart that they are all Muslims. I guess "aallah Hu Akbar" is a Jewish statement. Mtcheeww... This is like asking evidence of why the sky is blue when we all know it's actually blue.

Nope aallah hu akbar = Hallelujah grin

1 Like

Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by kingofdemons: 9:40pm On Nov 14, 2015
Zinicc:

Well I know you very well, you are the son of that dirty axs woman selling Ewedu under ther bridge who is confused about whom exactly is your father among all the conductors and driver who is your father..

Who does not know you, when all you family are street champions going room after rooms satisfying the dirty urge of everyone interested..

chisos !
Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by agarawu23(m): 9:41pm On Nov 14, 2015
Zinicc:

I asked just two question but you are yet to reply both.

Is your mum back yaba left?
How will your dad cure his AIDS? sad

2 Likes

Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by kingofdemons: 9:41pm On Nov 14, 2015
[s]
agarawu23:
I know you are jealous of me from day1 ever since you know me to be the peoples lover cheesy

You can't be like me bro so its better you stop crying like a baby who lost lollipop.

From your comments, I know you to be a pained jobless frustrated sadist but you will never get a solution to your problem until you start using your brain properly.

You are product of rape.

[/s]

trash trash trash grin

1 Like

Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by SeverusSnape(m): 9:42pm On Nov 14, 2015
agarawu23:

You are product of rape.

Fool, smelly slimy jihadist!

No amount of circumventing will stop us from calling out this demonic religion of yours.

So you didn't know you lost the NL competition because you're a terrorist?... You think we Nairalanders are fools??...

The only good mohammedan I know is the one in the grave.

1 Like

Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by fabiomatic(m): 9:42pm On Nov 14, 2015
SeverusSnape:

I wish I could stop but I need to make you understand. Allahu Akbar is an Arabic phrase which means God is great. Do you know the Arab Christians say allahu Akbar? no you don't know. well that is what anyone who speaks Arabic say when they want to say God is great. so no proof yet that they are still Muslims.

3 Likes

Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by Henry22(m): 9:43pm On Nov 14, 2015
we should not blame who? The TERRORISTS (muslims)? Ok i get it, its ifa worshippers that we should blame right? SMH
Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by fabiomatic(m): 9:44pm On Nov 14, 2015
SeverusSnape:

No amount of circumventing will stop us from calling out this demonic religion of yours.

So you didn't know you lost the NL competition because you're a terrorist?... You think we Nairalanders are fools??...

you don't need to trade words, let's come to common terms. Trading words is an act of immaturity.

1 Like

Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by fabiomatic(m): 9:45pm On Nov 14, 2015
kingofdemons:
[s][/s]
rawbish islam a bad
very funny!!!
Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by SeverusSnape(m): 9:45pm On Nov 14, 2015
fabiomatic:
I wish I could stop but I need to make you understand. Allahu Akbar is an Arabic phrase which means God is great. Do you know the Arab Christians say allahu Akbar? no you don't know. well that is what anyone who speaks Arabic say when they want to say God is great. so no proof yet that they are still Muslims.

They are muslims, and you know it. But because you're one of them, you'll defend them, I'm not surprised. It's in all of you.

*spits*

2 Likes

Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by kingofdemons: 9:46pm On Nov 14, 2015
[s]
fabiomatic:
[/s]

shatap they are muslim

aallah hu akbar = terrorists chant

aallah hu akbar = muslim chant

so guy stop running away from facts

all Muslim are not terrorists but all terrorists are muslim facts

1 Like

Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by joseph1832(m): 9:46pm On Nov 14, 2015
[size=45pt]"RELIGION IS THE OPIATE OF THE MASSES" -KARL HEINRICH MARX[/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by agarawu23(m): 9:47pm On Nov 14, 2015
SeverusSnape:

hahahahaa
Cry cry baby
You and this your Mr Nl ringing tone.

Are you aware your Mr Nl has deactivated a long time ago? Yes that's because Mr was just for fun and I have nothing to gain or lose.

I still remain the ppls choice tongue

Jobless frustrated sadist, pls get a job so that you can feed your poor parents who are relying on you for survival.

I just pity your lame parents because they aren't aware of the stupidity you display here daily

2 Likes

Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by ArikeAriyo(f): 9:47pm On Nov 14, 2015
kingofdemons:
[s][/s]

shatap they are muslim

aallah hu akbar = terrorists chant

aallah hu akbar = muslim chant

so guy stop running away from facts

all Muslim are not terrorists but all terrorists are muslim facts

Lalasticlala please kindly take this thread down. This is too absurd.

Thank you
Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by fabiomatic(m): 9:49pm On Nov 14, 2015
mike404:
THEY HAVE ATLEAST 109 SATANIC VERSES THAT CALLS MUSLIMS TO WAR WITH UNBELEIVERS (CHRISTIAN&JEWS)
the Christians and Jews are called people of the book in the Quran not unbelievers

1 Like

Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by kingofdemons: 9:49pm On Nov 14, 2015
[s]
ArikeAriyo:

Lalasticlala please kindly take this thread down. This is too absurd.

Thank you

[/s]

maka wetin naa? no be una open it or are allergic to the truth cheesy
Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 14, 2015
agarawu23:
I asked just two question but you are yet to reply both.

Is your mum back yaba left?
How will your dad cure his AIDS? sad

Don't you think it's better to have a dad with Aids than to be confused about how many conductors and driver that delivered the rotten york that tranformed into your miserable self.

Just place kitchen knife over your wicked, dirty, stinkyyy, stenchyyy, bucket mouth mamy's neck and demand she give you the list of all those she is suspecting to have fathered a ťhing like you....because you might actually need to kill her to give you 1 name..

1 Like

Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by mike404(m): 9:49pm On Nov 14, 2015
SeverusSnape:

They are muslims, and you know it. But because you're one of them, you'll defend them, I'm not surprised. It's in all of you.

*spits*
YOUR ATTENTION IS NEED HERE

https://www.nairaland.com/2736798/isis-claims-responsibility-paris-attack

AGARAWU OYA COME AND CONTINUE YOUR WORK
Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by agarawu23(m): 9:50pm On Nov 14, 2015
kingofdemons:
[s][/s]

trash trash trash grin
sex starved bastard, Aminat can't date poor dunkey like you. son, its better you stop mas tur bating with her pic

1 Like

Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by Trioxocarbonate: 9:50pm On Nov 14, 2015
I don't know why some guys here are senseless. This online bashing and insults do not add nor reduce what someone have.

I for one, usually ignore those idiotttts.

Agarawu23, Fabiomatic and fellow brethren (s), everyone should back off and let them be.

3 Likes

Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by fabiomatic(m): 9:51pm On Nov 14, 2015
agarawu23:
hahahahaa
Cry cry baby
You and this your Mr Nl ringing tone.

Are you aware your Mr Nl has deactivated a long time ago? Yes that's because Mr was just for fun and I have nothing to gain or lose.

I still remain the ppls choice tongue

Jobless frustrated sadist, pls get a job so that you can feed your poor parents who are relying on you for survival.

I just pity your lame parents because they aren't aware of the stupidity you display here daily
take it easy bro, you should try maintain peace with him. you're a Muslim na. you know what the religion says. stop trading words with him. you know fully well, he is ignorant of Islam.

3 Likes

Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by agarawu23(m): 9:52pm On Nov 14, 2015
Zinicc:

Don't you think it's better to have a dad with Aids than to be confused about how many conductors and driver that delivered the rotten york that tranformed into your miserable self.

Just place kitchen knife over your wicked, dirty, stinkyyy, stenchyyy, bucket mouth mamy's neck and demand she give you the list of all those she is suspecting to have fathered a ťhing like you....because you might actually need to kill her to give you 1 name..

is your mum back from yaba left?
Is your dad running around on how to cure his AIDS?

Are you this dumb? Just two simply question

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12)

FG To Unveil Beneficiaries Of Halliburton Bribe / Shehu Sani Accused Of Abandoning Boy With Gouged Eye After Promising He'll Help / Hoodlums Burgle Ogun Assembly, Cart Away Mace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.