Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend (58784 Views)

Man Forgives His Cheating Girlfriend, Proposes To Her After She Got Impregnated / The Amount Of Times You Can Forgive A Cheating Spouse - Bamisepeter's Blog / Man Proposes To Cheating Girlfriend, Brings Along The Guy She’s Cheating With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by Bamz555: 11:23pm On Nov 18, 2015
missKiffy:

Why will a guy cheat on his girlfriend?
. Both shuld not. We are not here to say one can do it nd d oda cn not. We are saying it is wrong to cheat on ur partner! Whether na temptation abi na roll it!
Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by Questyjayblack(m): 11:36pm On Nov 18, 2015
Interesting topic! Can never be that number 1 kinda guy...
Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by stanvesco(m): 12:04am On Nov 19, 2015
Highcuerayte:
I think I have to, at this moment, as a neccesity make an educative obbligato note on the OP's view on the present contemporary subject of discussion, rephrased, Forgiving A Cheating Girlfriend.

First and foremost, I will like OP or anyone who cares to,explain how a 'girlfriend' can be cheating on you,having in mind the realistic definition of a girlfriend not in the unrealistic context of Oxford dictionary which defines it "an inamorata" but the consistent realistic definition,opined, is your female friend with no string attached; "string attached" here is "Engagement or marriage".

That in mind, if defined correctly,mutatiamutandis,accept my perspective, why won't you forgive someone who hitherto is nothing but a female friend to you and not yet be,if soon may, under any agreement of marriage with you when you can easily forgives your male friends?

I think we should learn to learn and acknowledge, appropriately,if necessary,distinctively draw the difference between a "Girlfriend" and a "Wife." A girlfriend I submit cannot cheat only a wife can.

where is ur witnes my lord
Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by Staru1(m): 1:33am On Nov 19, 2015
Highcuerayte:
I think I have to, at this moment, as a neccesity make an educative obbligato note on the OP's view on the present contemporary subject of discussion, rephrased, Forgiving A Cheating Girlfriend.

First and foremost, I will like OP or anyone who cares to,explain how a 'girlfriend' can be cheating on you,having in mind the realistic definition of a girlfriend not in the unrealistic context of Oxford dictionary which defines it "an inamorata" but the consistent realistic definition,opined, is your female friend with no string attached; "string attached" here is "Engagement or marriage".

That in mind, if defined correctly,mutatiamutandis,accept my perspective, why won't you forgive someone who hitherto is nothing but a female friend to you and not yet be,if soon may, under any agreement of marriage with you when you can easily forgives your male friends?

I think we should learn to learn and acknowledge, appropriately,if necessary,distinctively draw the difference between a "Girlfriend" and a "Wife." A girlfriend I submit cannot cheat only a wife can.

Op is right
Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by henryhemon(m): 1:56am On Nov 19, 2015
missyadorable:

I concur with you 100%....It amazes me when unmarried people in fornicating relationships complain of cheating..A boyfriend/girlfriend cannot cheat..If you are having sex with somebody who isn't your wife or your husband and the person also has sex with another person,he/she owes you no faithfulness,no explanations.Its btw him/her and God...His/her body doesn't belong to you.My bf is cheating,my gf is cheating,bla bla bla...Who asked you to commit fornication?

Cheating is cheating no matter how we try justifying it.
Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by dramenda(f): 4:34am On Nov 19, 2015
Ginaz:

sorry to hear that sir/ma, some really repentant ones do quit. however, note that you can try to make changes. communication should be the key to do that. try to know why she does it, and dont give up on making her change.

it is commendable on your part for the sacrifices you have made, I dont know why some people take advantage of one's soft heart. keep trying , there is nothing impossible.

God bless you. What I realize is if u accept a cheat back she will feel u are weak, that's the foolish one though. The wise one will see it as a God given second chance.
Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by missyadorable(f): 4:51am On Nov 19, 2015
henryhemon:

Cheating is cheating no matter how we try justifying it.
Don't go and marry,continue sleeping with ladies who ain't you wife....Afterall,you are a man and it comes with no consequences
Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by Hurlstarling: 5:27am On Nov 19, 2015
Cronnie7:
this highcuerayte ....I no agree joor. Assuming two fellows are in a no sex relationship... and one of them starts frolicking with another member of the opposite sex...going by what u said, since they don't own themselves because they r not married, the other partner doesn't av a right to accuse the erring partner of prospective unfaithfulness....... then one of the core principles of man - woman relationship has been attacked... in other words we shud nt go into relationships but marry whoever we want at once. I don't think that makes so much sense
I think there is a misconception and misintrepretation of information here which not clarified could be deleterious. I do not in any way of reasoning by my post intend to, or imply "No dating" rule or what you call "Marriage at once." Rather I intend to say, simply, the phrase "A Cheating Girlfriend" or "A Cheating Boyfriend" is a contradiction of self, both cannot be used together.

A presumable assumption you made, "Two fellows are in no sex relationship" By implication,examining the clause,it appears there has been a defined agreement between them that there should be no sex,no sex until when? Marriage of course. In this case,it's obvious the relationship have a future and an agreement has been made for a promising marriage. And it takes two to make an agreement. And before both parties agree to no sex they would have had it in mind they will be marrying each other,relationship defined. So even though they are yet to be physically joined together they have be so joined by their promising agreement which makes them not a "Girlfriends or boyfriends" but "fiancee"

A girlfriend I maintain cannot cheat, a fiancee can cheat likewise a wife. When there is no Law there is no sin,when there is no agreement of marriage there can't be cheating.

1 Like

Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by Beadex1(m): 5:28am On Nov 19, 2015
Highcuerayte:

what you are saying Is definitely true, but what if it Is vice versa...... Girls attitude towards a cheating boyfriend Is more alarming than that of guys unless she Is only there to milk THE Guy hard end money dry. I know a lot of celebrities that have been pulled down by their girlfriends
Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by Highcuerayte: 5:35am On Nov 19, 2015
tosyne2much:
Bro I bet to disagree with your assertion... Oooooh yes !!! Your girlfriend owes you an obligation of sexual sincerity to some extent. You don't necessarily have to reach an agreement before your girlfriend is obliged to sexual sincerity

All I know is that your girlfriend will one day evolve into a fiance, and no man in his right sense of reasoning chooses to marry a girlfriend who goes around fccking other dudes, claiming she owes his boyfriend no obligation of sincerity simply because they are not married yet
Oxford context or Realistic context? What if I may ask,is your intention when you say "A minute please" to a Lady?
Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by Highcuerayte: 5:36am On Nov 19, 2015
Staru1:

Op is right
In his perspective, Yes. Mine,No.
Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by henryhemon(m): 5:58am On Nov 19, 2015
missyadorable:

Don't go and marry,continue sleeping with ladies who ain't you wife....Afterall,you are a man and it comes with no consequences

Haven't seen a wife to marry joor. angry grin
Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by Rostel2: 6:48am On Nov 19, 2015
Beadex1:
what you are saying Is definitely true, but what if it Is vice versa...... Girls attitude towards a cheating boyfriend Is more alarming than that of guys unless she Is only there to milk THE Guy hard end money dry. I know a lot of celebrities that have been pulled down by their girlfriends
And what are their attitude?
Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by donephi(m): 8:33am On Nov 19, 2015
liciouspee:
Hey dont turn my words around or try to force words out of my mouth. U asked 4a reason n i gave one to d best of my knowledge dat doesnt mean i've gat 2 cheat on my man before i give a reason dat is to ur liking. As for it being legendary,i'd say thanks. Just to even out the odds,why dont u provide one since u seem to be all knowing?
smiley
Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by jayzon: 8:42am On Nov 19, 2015
Laveda:
Nice write up But these set of guys aint my spec embarassed
u no go knw
Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by ceononi: 3:34pm On Nov 19, 2015
Highcuerayte:

.........You just dey confuse urself wit grammar...
Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by khanwale(m): 6:43pm On Nov 19, 2015
Please writer! Don't subject us to intellectual terrorism!!
Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by woodcock(m): 7:51pm On Nov 19, 2015
I could be a number 2 guy, if she's repentant, I would forgive.. If it happens again, the Trust cannot be redeemed. The cold one Would then be seen fully
Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by liciouspee(f): 3:36am On Nov 20, 2015
donephi:
smiley
Waiting
Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by Damfostopper(m): 7:19am On Nov 20, 2015
Ginaz:
Some people doesn't even know the true meaning of love, I know its very hard to forgive a cheating partner but that's when love comes in. We're all humans, none is beyond temptation or below it. It can happen in any situations and a lot of things might trigger it.

Now let me give you an example of a lovely couple I had the chance of knowing, while trying to sort out my relationship problem I went to him for advise. What he asked me was, why are you truly in this relationship? What do you understand by forgiveness?

He told me a story about how when he was dating his wife, she cheated twice but he forgave her and helped her put an end to it. He said, he would have left her but for the sake of LOVE and what he saw in her far out weight any flaws. People called him stupid and foolish, but he never weaver. And today, he's the happiest man on earth because he's very happy with his 10 year marriage.
He said to me, you dont make love, you create it.

He said if he had left his wife, she would have lost herself and wouldn't have been the kind of woman she is today. When I see both of them, I see the meaning of the word love. Indeed, you can create love.

I left him feeling filled with wisdom, and I wanna take his advise seriously and apply it in my life. What I'm trying to say to whomever that is reading this, if your spouse cheated on you and is truly repentant, you should take them back. Love can do the impossible, I so much believe in that.

Marriage is not made up of two perfect creatures, NO! It is two imperfect creatures that makes it perfect. If your spouse is lacking behind, you can help them be a better person. Cheating is bad, I'm not supporting it but for those that are TRULY REPENTANT forgive. Afterall, God still cares for us upon all sins.

if your friends calls you fool and foolish cos you're thinking of taking that poor girl that has been begging for forgiveness, you are the one that is a fool. Cos you are not man enough to be a man of your own self.

what is this he/she talking about...who u don help
Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:29am On Nov 20, 2015
I'm certainly number 6 but not in anyway a fool.... if she tries it just one more time! OVER
Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 20, 2015
End time guys
Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by EmmyDe25(m): 8:42am On Nov 22, 2015
Laveda:
Nice write up
But these set of guys aint my spec embarassed
Gimme a list of your specifications wink
Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by hedonistic: 10:38pm On Feb 04, 2017
Thiwalade:
I'm certainly number 6 but not in anyway a fool.... if she tries it just one more time! OVER

She has certainly been BOLD enough to try that many more times...just that you've not found out and probably never will. What does that make you?
Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by enesty77(m): 11:05pm On Feb 04, 2017
WEAK PEOPLE REVENGE
STRONG PEOPLE FORGIVE
INTELLIGENT PEOPLE IGNORE
Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by babyfaceafrica: 12:41am On Feb 08, 2017
enesty77:
WEAK PEOPLE REVENGE
STRONG PEOPLE FORGIVE
story

1 Like

Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:43pm On Feb 11, 2017
enesty77:
WEAK PEOPLE REVENGE
STRONG PEOPLE FORGIVE

Lol by the time she gives you STD and 4 kids that are not yours, I'd love to see how “Intelligent” you are. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:19am On Dec 25, 2017
cheating is bad,but if you know you are perfect cast the first stone
Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:22am On Dec 25, 2017
Many of you so-called vengeful guys,you end up wit pretenders who can b worse dan your cheating girlfwen,u dnt knw d nxt person u may meet later in life,ur so called cheating girlfrend will one day be a good housewife to anoda man,den u b regreting,every1 has a past and rememba,THE DEVIL U KNW IS FAR BETTER THAN THE ANGEL U DNT KNW.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

A Night That Destroyed Me.....sex Story / Man Puts His Girlfriend's Picture On A Billboard To Celebrate Her Birthday (pic) / Nigerian Lady Who Married An Uber Driver Tells Her Story (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.