Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend (58772 Views)

Man Forgives His Cheating Girlfriend, Proposes To Her After She Got Impregnated / The Amount Of Times You Can Forgive A Cheating Spouse - Bamisepeter's Blog / Man Proposes To Cheating Girlfriend, Brings Along The Guy She’s Cheating With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by Mostprecious(f): 3:47pm On Nov 18, 2015
Ginaz:
Some people doesn't even know the true meaning of love, I know its very hard to forgive a cheating partner but that's when love comes in. We're all humans, none is beyond temptation or below it. It can happen in any situations and a lot of things might trigger it.

Now let me give you an example of a lovely couple I had the chance of knowing, while trying to sort out my relationship problem I went to him for advise. What he asked me was, why are you truly in this relationship? What do you understand by forgiveness?

He told me a story about how when he was dating his wife, she cheated twice but he forgave her and helped her put an end to it. He said, he would have left her but for the sake of LOVE and what he saw in her far out weight any flaws. People called him stupid and foolish, but he never weaver. And today, he's the happiest man on earth because he's very happy with his 10 year marriage.
He said to me, you dont make love, you create it.

He said if he had left his wife, she would have lost herself and wouldn't have been the kind of woman she is today. When I see both of them, I see the meaning of the word love. Indeed, you can create love.

I left him feeling filled with wisdom, and I wanna take his advise seriously and apply it in my life. What I'm trying to say to whomever that is reading this, if your spouse cheated on you and is truly repentant, you should take them back. Love can do the impossible, I so much believe in that.

Marriage is not made up of two perfect creatures, NO! It is two imperfect creatures that makes it perfect. If your spouse is lacking behind, you can help them be a better person. Cheating is bad, I'm not supporting it but for those that are TRULY REPENTANT forgive. Afterall, God still cares for us upon all sins.

if your friends calls you fool and foolish cos you're thinking of taking that poor girl that has been begging for forgiveness, you are the one that is a fool. Cos you are not man enough to be a man of your own self.

Well said sis, to Err is human nd to forgive is divine. Tho I dt believe in love buh wen I do find, I'll keep, nuture nd cherish it. If d dude feels he can't forgv he can jump bar beach for all I care, since God almighty cn forgv nd forget. To All em dudes feeln lik they re doin we Eve's a favor, go nd hug naked wire.
Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by Oketwin(m): 3:48pm On Nov 18, 2015
Highcuerayte:
I think I have to, at this moment, as a neccesity make an educative obbligato note on the OP's view on the present contemporary subject of discussion, rephrased, Forgiving A Cheating Girlfriend.

First and foremost, I will like OP or anyone who cares to,explain how a 'girlfriend' can be cheating on you,having in mind the realistic definition of a girlfriend not in the unrealistic context of Oxford dictionary which defines it "an inamorata" but the consistent realistic definition,opined, is your female friend with no string attached; "string attached" here is "Engagement or marriage".

That in mind, if defined correctly,mutatiamutandis,accept my perspective, why won't you forgive someone who hitherto is nothing but a female friend to you and not yet be,if soon may, under any agreement of marriage with you when you can easily forgives your male friends?

I think we should learn to learn and acknowledge, appropriately,if necessary,distinctively draw the difference between a "Girlfriend" and a "Wife." A girlfriend I submit cannot cheat only a wife can.
all dis grammar u dey blow na wash oya write am in pidgin before I give u strong knock

2 Likes

Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by missyadorable(f): 3:59pm On Nov 18, 2015
Highcuerayte:
I think I have to, at this moment, as a neccesity make an educative obbligato note on the OP's view on the present contemporary subject of discussion, rephrased, Forgiving A Cheating Girlfriend.

First and foremost, I will like OP or anyone who cares to,explain how a 'girlfriend' can be cheating on you,having in mind the realistic definition of a girlfriend not in the unrealistic context of Oxford dictionary which defines it "an inamorata" but the consistent realistic definition,opined, is your female friend with no string attached; "string attached" here is "Engagement or marriage".

That in mind, if defined correctly,mutatiamutandis,accept my perspective, why won't you forgive someone who hitherto is nothing but a female friend to you and not yet be,if soon may, under any agreement of marriage with you when you can easily forgives your male friends?

I think we should learn to learn and acknowledge, appropriately,if necessary,distinctively draw the difference between a "Girlfriend" and a "Wife." A girlfriend I submit cannot cheat only a wife can.
I concur with you 100%....It amazes me when unmarried people in fornicating relationships complain of cheating..A boyfriend/girlfriend cannot cheat..If you are having sex with somebody who isn't your wife or your husband and the person also has sex with another person,he/she owes you no faithfulness,no explanations.Its btw him/her and God...His/her body doesn't belong to you.My bf is cheating,my gf is cheating,bla bla bla...Who asked you to commit fornication?

1 Like

Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:00pm On Nov 18, 2015
Blood 4 blood, eye 4 eye. You cheat on me, i cheat on you. It's very simple. Life is too short 4 arrant rubbish
Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by liciouspee(f): 4:04pm On Nov 18, 2015
donephi:

Genuine reason for cheating hmmm!
Kindly give me one reason
Dont know any cuz i havent been there bt i think blackmail would suffice.Stil i dunno

1 Like

Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by Seculent: 4:04pm On Nov 18, 2015
Abbykem:
Blood 4 blood, eye 4 eye. You cheat on me, i cheat on you. It's very simple. Life is too short 4 arrant rubbish

You have it in mind to cheat before, don't look for excuse.
Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 18, 2015
Na una sabi tongue
Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by flokii: 4:08pm On Nov 18, 2015
Reiyvinn:
Pre-marital relationships in Nigeria have undergone a series of evolution within the last few decades and with the likes of Telemundo, Telenovela and other foreign romantic proses importing various ideas into the system (be it myth, real or fantasy), there's no telling how awkward things may get in a few decades ahead.

"Cheating" (a slang used to connote infidelity in marriages, relationships and partnerships) is one of the most intolerable offences in relationships which oftentime leads to a break up.

However, we hear of cases where a partner is caught cheating but gets forgiven. Is this weird or something?

Well, speaking from a Male perspective, guys HARDLY forgive a cheating girlfriend.

The worst thing you can lose in a guy is his trust.

Once the trust goes out of the door, love, care and every other bond you both had will leave through the window. (it could be immediately, it could be gradual, but it eventually does)

Nevertheless, there are guys who wouldn't mind keeping their girl despite catching them red-handed and their categories could be stated as follows:

1.) The Low Self-Esteem Guys:

These kind of guys simply think they can't find anyone better or that no one else would be willing to accept him like she did so they'd rather stick around and 'manage' her like that.

These type piss me off!

They are usually ugly, broke, lazy, dull and have no potential at all.

2.) The Vengeful Guys:

Oh boy, these ones no get joy at all oh. Once they discover you've been shining other guys kondo behind their backs, they simple delete whatever love they feel for you and will keep crushing your honeypot until they just get tired and dump you outrightly. The after-effect is usually very bad on the lady and could immediately destroy her worth especially if he has pounded her many times, publicizes it and tells his pals how awful you stink down there!

Damn! Hard guys!

3.) The Freestyle Guys:

These ones don't love you. They are almost like the 'hard guys' stated above but they simply don't give a cockroach egg what you do with your honeypot. All they care about it "chop make I chop, no be me own your stuff".

In most cases, they were even cheating on you with someone else before finding out about yours so they won't even feel it.

They'll simply join the long chain of guys out there and destroy your onions, and when they feel your services are no longer required, you know what's next.

4.)The "I am a Gentleman" or the "Jesus" Guys:

These kind of guys can pretend for Africa!

Jeez! I really hate people like this.

They first feel inferior to the guy she's cheating on them with and when she begs for forgiveness, they make her believe he loves her better than the other guy possibly can.

It is usually common with guys who haven't tasted the honeypot before catching her red-handed so they wouldn't wanna lose all the money they've spent on her and try to keep her so he'll try to get under her skirt to get back all he invested on her.

A common statement they tend to say is "You know I'll always treat you like an angel that you are."

Green snakes!

5.)The 'Yakub' Guys

Hehehehe relating to one thread that sprung up earlier, these type of guys are even unsure of their place in the girl's life (whether the true man or just a tool used to kill boredom). So, like the low self-esteem guys, they'll just hang on and try to decipher what you're up to, come to Nairaland to ask for advice and....... just hang on sha.

They don't know whether to end it or continue. They're just there.

6.)The Truly Loving Guys:

Mehn, this ones are extremely rare!

I salute their "love" oh.

They have what every Lady wants in a man yet they choose to give this cheating lady another chance.

Mind you, their trust becomes very fragile and any seed of doubt planted once again would result to a garden of heartbreak for the lady.

They may have tasted the honeypot a thousand times but they're never tired of the love they have for the lady and they don't cheat.

This type give just one chance, nothing more.

I hail una oh!

Once again, if your man catches you cheating, it'd be better for you to consider that relationship 75% over cos they are aware that the population of girls fars exceeds that of guys (16 girls to 1 guy) so they easily move on.

Well, NLers, na here my leg reach. You fit add your own if you get any.

nice piece...

buh you no tell us d category wey you fall into na..
Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:10pm On Nov 18, 2015
donephi:

Genuine reason for cheating hmmm!
Kindly give me one reason
You need genuine reasons? They are plenty, guys/girls don't just cheat on each other. There is always a reason, get it?. Talking from personal experience
Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:12pm On Nov 18, 2015
Reiyvinn:

Ah, I'm the Red Eye Guy. If I catch you ehn, na machet I go use pursue two of una comot for my house.
Lol red eye ko??
Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by jeniro(m): 4:17pm On Nov 18, 2015
2 & 3 is d perfect definition of myself......CNT believe I logged in aft a six months jst to comment on this topic
Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by Speakdatruth: 4:21pm On Nov 18, 2015
Ginaz:
Some people doesn't even know the true meaning of love, I know its very hard to forgive a cheating partner but that's when love comes in. We're all humans, none is beyond temptation or below it. It can happen in any situations and a lot of things might trigger it.

Now let me give you an example of a lovely couple I had the chance of knowing, while trying to sort out my relationship problem I went to him for advise. What he asked me was, why are you truly in this relationship? What do you understand by forgiveness?

He told me a story about how when he was dating his wife, she cheated twice but he forgave her and helped her put an end to it. He said, he would have left her but for the sake of LOVE and what he saw in her far out weight any flaws. People called him stupid and foolish, but he never weaver. And today, he's the happiest man on earth because he's very happy with his 10 year marriage.
He said to me, you dont make love, you create it.

He said if he had left his wife, she would have lost herself and wouldn't have been the kind of woman she is today. When I see both of them, I see the meaning of the word love. Indeed, you can create love.

I left him feeling filled with wisdom, and I wanna take his advise seriously and apply it in my life. What I'm trying to say to whomever that is reading this, if your spouse cheated on you and is truly repentant, you should take them back. Love can do the impossible, I so much believe in that.

Marriage is not made up of two perfect creatures, NO! It is two imperfect creatures that makes it perfect. If your spouse is lacking behind, you can help them be a better person. Cheating is bad, I'm not supporting it but for those that are TRULY REPENTANT forgive. Afterall, God still cares for us upon all sins.

if your friends calls you fool and foolish cos you're thinking of taking that poor girl that has been begging for forgiveness, you are the one that is a fool. Cos you are not man enough to be a man of your own self.

baba rubbish post
Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:21pm On Nov 18, 2015
Seculent:

You have it in mind to cheat before, don't look for excuse.
. There is always a reason for cheating bro. People don't just cheat, you will understand what am saying if you have have found yourself in that kind of situation before. Plus, I don't go into a relationship with d mindset of cheating. Cheating is hard work nah, u gotta delete messages and that but guys can make you misbehave at times
Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by donephi(m): 4:21pm On Nov 18, 2015
Abbykem:
You need genuine reasons? They are plenty, guys/girls don't just cheat on each other. There is always a reason, get it?. Talking from personal experience

People cheat for fun,variety, money etc but none of these are still genuinely enof .

Pls tell me, what could be genuine about cheating. Kindly school me since you are experienced
Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by donephi(m): 4:27pm On Nov 18, 2015
liciouspee:
Dont know any cuz i havent been there bt i think blackmail would suffice.Stil i dunno
Your feedback is legendary, sounds like an experiment.
I thought u could present me with one very good reason for cheating. Obviously there is no good reason for cheating since u can't come up with one, until you...
Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by Highcuerayte: 4:27pm On Nov 18, 2015
okumafred:

O boy it's like u did strictly Church things when u married (if you are married at all). Or you don't believe in dating as single. if not you will not be saying this.
I don't have a religion, I am only correcting inculcated mindset.
Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by firstking01(m): 4:27pm On Nov 18, 2015
And y shud i forgive a cheating gf?, wats d guarantee dat she's nat gonna do it agn?, even d holybook told us to divorce a cheating wife. In d end, i no fit forgive a cheating gf, point and blank.

1 Like

Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by MrEverest(m): 4:28pm On Nov 18, 2015
allytinted:
who cheating don help
lol, so everything must be on the ''help'' perspective. imao, there is too much suffering in the land
Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by Highcuerayte: 4:29pm On Nov 18, 2015
missyadorable:

I concur with you 100%....It amazes me when unmarried people in fornicating relationships complain of cheating..A boyfriend/girlfriend cannot cheat..If you are having sex with somebody who isn't your wife or your husband and the person also has sex with another person,he/she owes you no faithfulness,no explanations.Its btw him/her and God...His/her body doesn't belong to you.My bf is cheating,my gf is cheating,bla bla bla...Who asked you to commit fornication?
Humans,especially Nigerians are funny set of beings on this planet earth. Really funny
Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by Highcuerayte: 4:31pm On Nov 18, 2015
Oketwin:
all dis grammar u dey blow na wash oya write am in pidgin before I give u strong knock
Wetyn I dey yarn be say,your girlfriend no fit cheat as she never marry yougrin
Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by Highcuerayte: 4:35pm On Nov 18, 2015
Pque:

don't get confused. Call it whatever u like but 'girlfriend' as used by d op in this contextual relationship: The girl in question is already shining d kondo of d boy and d boy is also firing her honey pot.
Still,he don't own her.
Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by seankay(m): 4:43pm On Nov 18, 2015
I won't try to monitor her but once I catch her cheating,its fucking over!!! it might not be an immediate action though
Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by calabardick(m): 4:45pm On Nov 18, 2015
Truckpusher:
Number 2 is the sure way to go. cool
A cheating girlfriend deserve no respect from any man.

i feel you brother, group 2 is the confam group, any man that yields to a ladys' apology or tears after cheating on him is a learner.

among them, we have the Esthers, Eves, jezebels, delaila, etc......
Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by Truckpusher(m): 4:49pm On Nov 18, 2015
calabardick:

i feel you brother, group 2 is the confam group, any man that yields to a ladys' apology or tears after cheating on him is a learner.

among them, we have the Esthers, Eves, jezebels, delaila, etc......

Yeah, get your pound of flesh and walk when she needed you most to pass a message to others that nobody fuccks behind your back without paying for her fucck big time. grin

Don't just let me catch you fuccking behind my back. cheesy
Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by lumenafrica: 4:50pm On Nov 18, 2015
Watch This Hilarious Hotel Fight and make sure you share and not enjoy the fight alone.
I had to cover it for your viewing pleasure

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6cx5uaNya0
Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by Ehimzy(m): 4:54pm On Nov 18, 2015
I'm definitely a no 6.... but just like op said, got another seed of doubt planted in me, and I had to end things... still stings when I think about it
Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by Bakbillz44(m): 5:04pm On Nov 18, 2015
7. The unemployed /broke guy : this is d type of guy that gets funds and oda benefits apart from the honeypot from his cheating gf. He knows fully well his girlfriend is cheating but turns a blind eye and in obvious cases would form little vexing and forgive her almost immediately because he can't afford loosing dat stream of income. This kinda guy cuts off the relationship arbitrarily as soon as he attains financial freedom, secures a job or finds a sincere partner who is who is also ready to support. Financial support is his primary purpose of being in the relationship

8. The Debtor : This guy is quite similar to the above mentioned guy but in his own case, he is heavily indebted to his cheating girlfriend and knows he had better had her money before he can use the word 'over' else he would have his ass melted in the heat of break up. This kinda guy feels hurt whenever his girlfriend cheats but would always forgive as long as he's got no money to buy his freedom.

2 Likes

Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by Chuukwudi(m): 5:05pm On Nov 18, 2015
Highcuerayte:

You sounded like you were blowing grammar until I read again, but this time, more carefully.
Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by Highcuerayte: 5:09pm On Nov 18, 2015
Chuukwudi:

You sounded like you were blowing grammar until I read again, but this time, more carefully.
Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by Highcuerayte: 5:09pm On Nov 18, 2015
Chuukwudi:

Hope you now get the message

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Who Married An Uber Driver Tells Her Story (Photos) / A Night That Destroyed Me.....sex Story / Man Puts His Girlfriend's Picture On A Billboard To Celebrate Her Birthday (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.