Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,421 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend (58782 Views)

Man Forgives His Cheating Girlfriend, Proposes To Her After She Got Impregnated / The Amount Of Times You Can Forgive A Cheating Spouse - Bamisepeter's Blog / Man Proposes To Cheating Girlfriend, Brings Along The Guy She’s Cheating With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by misspicy(f): 1:29pm On Nov 18, 2015
Airforce1:
Walks out of thread
drags him back undecided holds him by the collar
come and show us which type you belong grin

6 Likes

Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by Airforce1(m): 2:04pm On Nov 18, 2015
misspicy:

drags him back undecided
holds him by the collar

come and show us which type you belong grin
places my hand on her assss and smiles sweetly..

Miss, what do u want from me huh?
Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by frankwells(f): 2:04pm On Nov 18, 2015
ENDTIME

2 Likes

Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by mulattoclaro(m): 2:06pm On Nov 18, 2015
Why on earth will I choose to go back to my vomit?

1 Like

Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by misspicy(f): 2:07pm On Nov 18, 2015
Airforce1:
places my hand on her assss and smiles sweetly..
Miss, what do u want from me huh?
what shocked

slaps his hand away
with straightface

***to feature in one of your tracks ....prefarable a video cheesy****/

2 Likes

Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by JumpingChicken(m): 2:08pm On Nov 18, 2015
Ginaz:
Some people doesn't even know the true meaning of love, I know its very hard to forgive a cheating partner but that's when love comes in. We're all humans, none is beyond temptation or below it. It can happen in any situations and a lot of things might trigger it.

Now let me give you an example of a lovely couple I had the chance of knowing, while trying to sort out my relationship problem I went to him for advise. What he asked me was, why are you truly in this relationship? What do you understand by forgiveness?

He told me a story about how when he was dating his wife, she cheated twice but he forgave her and helped her put an end to it. He said, he would have left her but for the sake of LOVE and what he saw in her far out weight any flaws. People called him stupid and foolish, but he never weaver. And today, he's the happiest man on earth because he's very happy with his 10 year marriage.
He said to me, you dont make love, you create it.

He said if he had left his wife, she would have lost herself and wouldn't have been the kind of woman she is today. When I see both of them, I see the meaning of the word love. Indeed, you can create love.

I left him feeling filled with wisdom, and I wanna take his advise seriously and apply it in my life. What I'm trying to say to whomever that is reading this, if your spouse cheated on you and is truly repentant, you should take them back. Love can do the impossible, I so much believe in that.

Marriage is not made up of two perfect creatures, NO! It is two imperfect creatures that makes it perfect. If your spouse is lacking behind, you can help them be a better person. Cheating is bad, I'm not supporting it but for those that are TRULY REPENTANT forgive. Afterall, God still cares for us upon all sins.

if your friends calls you fool and foolish cos you're thinking of taking that poor girl that has been begging for forgiveness, you are the one that is a fool. Cos you are not man enough to be a man of your own self.

Bullshit.

36 Likes

Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by missKiffy(f): 2:08pm On Nov 18, 2015
You make it seem as if forgiving a cheating girlfriend is terrible bad
Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by Threedots(m): 2:08pm On Nov 18, 2015
Ginaz:
Some people doesn't even know the true meaning of love, I know its very hard to forgive a cheating partner but that's when love comes in. We're all humans, none is beyond temptation or below it. It can happen in any situations and a lot of things might trigger it.

Now let me give you an example of a lovely couple I had the chance of knowing, while trying to sort out my relationship problem I went to him for advise. What he asked me was, why are you truly in this relationship? What do you understand by forgiveness?

He told me a story about how when he was dating his wife, she cheated twice but he forgave her and helped her put an end to it. He said, he would have left her but for the sake of LOVE and what he saw in her far out weight any flaws. People called him stupid and foolish, but he never weaver. And today, he's the happiest man on earth because he's very happy with his 10 year marriage.

He said if he had left his wife, she would have lost herself and wouldn't have been the kind of woman she is today. When I see both of them, I see the meaning of the word love. Indeed, you can create love.

I left him feeling filled with wisdom, and I wanna take his advise seriously and apply it in my life. What I'm trying to say to whomever that is reading this, if your spouse cheated on you and is truly repentant, you should take them back. Love can do the impossible, I so much believe in that.

Marriage is not made up of two perfect creatures, NO! It is two imperfect creatures that makes it perfect. If your spouse is lacking behind, you can help them be a better person. Cheating is bad, I'm not supporting it but for those that are TRULY REPENTANT forgive. Afterall, God still cares for us upon all sins.

if your friends calls you fool and foolish cos you're thinking of taking that poor girl that has been begging for forgiveness, you are the one that is a fool. Cos you are not man enough to be a man of your own self.

like if you think this is complete balderdash

44 Likes

Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:08pm On Nov 18, 2015
OK!
Abeg, na how much be fuel for una side?
Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by Donpuffy(m): 2:08pm On Nov 18, 2015
A very brilliant post
Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by MrBasketball: 2:09pm On Nov 18, 2015
prettyjo:
Ok
Are you anywhere related to OK? angry

2 Likes

Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by Nicepoker(m): 2:09pm On Nov 18, 2015
Laveda:
Nice write up But these set of guys aint my spec embarassed
lez alert.

2 Likes

Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by pedrilo: 2:09pm On Nov 18, 2015
Freestyling things. If she like make she fcck her broda, wetin be my own?

2 Likes

Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by MrBasketball: 2:10pm On Nov 18, 2015
missKiffy:
You make it seem as if forgiving a cheating girlfriend is terrible bad

Yes, it's very bad. Why will a girl cheat on her boyfriend?

7 Likes

Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by BabaIjebuXL(m): 2:12pm On Nov 18, 2015
Reiyvinn:

Ah, I'm the Red Eye Guy. If I catch you ehn, na machet I go use pursue two of una comot for my house.

Are you from Oyo state? Ibadan in particular. grin

1 Like

Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by edward1106(m): 2:12pm On Nov 18, 2015
love is a deadly cure
Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:12pm On Nov 18, 2015
what of the "I no send" guys grin but this post is hard on the grils oooh, makes it look as if all they have to offer is between their legs
Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by braine(m): 2:13pm On Nov 18, 2015
2 AND 3! cool

Baba is always in charge. cool cool cool cool
Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by Mikeyjoe(m): 2:13pm On Nov 18, 2015
[quote author=Highcuerayte post=40150706] I think I have to, at this moment, as a neccesity make an educative obbligato note on the OP's view on the present contemporary subject of discussion, rephrased, Forgiving A Cheating Girlfriend.

First and foremost, I will like OP or anyone who cares to,explain how a 'girlfriend' can be cheating on you,having in mind the realistic definition of a girlfriend not in the unrealistic context of Oxford dictionary which defines it "an inamorata" but the consistent realistic definition,opined, is your female friend with no string attached; "string attached" here is "Engagement or marriage".

That in mind, if defined correctly,mutatiamutandis,accept my perspective, why won't you forgive someone who hitherto is nothing but a female friend to you and not yet be,if soon may, under any agreement of marriage with you when you can easily forgives your male friends?

I think we should learn to learn and acknowledge, appropriately,if necessary,distinctively draw the difference between a "Girlfriend" and a "Wife." A girlfriend I submit cannot cheat only a wife can. [/quote
Weed at work

10 Likes

Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 18, 2015
Op can i answer for my guy? grin
Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by MrBasketball: 2:16pm On Nov 18, 2015
Ginaz:
[s] Some people doesn't even know the true meaning of love, I know its very hard to forgive a cheating partner but that's when love comes in. We're all humans, none is beyond temptation or below it. It can happen in any situations and a lot of things might trigger it.

if your friends calls you fool and foolish cos you're thinking of taking that poor girl that has been begging for forgiveness, you are the one that is a fool. Cos you are not man enough to be a man of your own self.[/s]

Hogwash.

23 Likes

Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by missKiffy(f): 2:17pm On Nov 18, 2015
MrBasketball:

Yes, it's very bad. Why will a girl cheat on her boyfriend?
Why will a guy cheat on his girlfriend?

2 Likes

Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by Mikeyjoe(m): 2:17pm On Nov 18, 2015
Ginaz:

You are a cheetah

17 Likes

Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by MrBasketball: 2:18pm On Nov 18, 2015
missKiffy:

Why will a guy cheat on his girlfriend?
Guys don't cheat, they plays.

But if a girl cheats, she's a hoe and not to be taken serious.

5 Likes

Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by liciouspee(f): 2:18pm On Nov 18, 2015
Truckpusher:
Number 2 is the sure way to go. cool

A cheating girlfriend deserve no respect from any man.
you speakin from experience Mr O.B.I?

1 Like

Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by Truckpusher(m): 2:20pm On Nov 18, 2015
liciouspee:
you speakin from experience Mr O.B.I?
Not from any experience, but on what is right. tongue

Oya unmask yourself. grin
Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by BERNANKE(m): 2:20pm On Nov 18, 2015
Joshua tree

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

A Night That Destroyed Me.....sex Story / Man Puts His Girlfriend's Picture On A Billboard To Celebrate Her Birthday (pic) / Nigerian Lady Who Married An Uber Driver Tells Her Story (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.