Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend (58769 Views)

Man Forgives His Cheating Girlfriend, Proposes To Her After She Got Impregnated / The Amount Of Times You Can Forgive A Cheating Spouse - Bamisepeter's Blog / Man Proposes To Cheating Girlfriend, Brings Along The Guy She’s Cheating With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by BabaIjebuXL(m): 2:20pm On Nov 18, 2015
missKiffy:
You make it seem as if forgiving a cheating girlfriend is terrible bad

Nah! Laye,Its not acceptable.....according to the African Constitution,Cheating is only acceptable if and only if you are male, garrit? grin

3 Likes

Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by liricyst(m): 2:22pm On Nov 18, 2015
How would you distinguish between a guy that won't leave cos of low self esteem and a guy who won't leave because of love?

All these are just by the way. We all wrong each other in some way or the other. I'm tired of posts like this that implies the females cheating is somewhat worse. Males cheat, females cheat. Your bf/gf reserves the right to decide whether or not to forgive you

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by liciouspee(f): 2:24pm On Nov 18, 2015
To me i think,a guy does not necessary have to fall into any group. If he wants to forgive,he would but if if doesnt just take it as it is. Guys who are insecure would basically believe whatever dey hear ie hearsay be it true or not.

3 Likes

Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by Curvinus(m): 2:25pm On Nov 18, 2015
Op needs to come off his high horse and face facts for what they are. You are not the best looking guy in town, neither are you the wealthiest or the one with the highest social values. There are men who are better at seducing women than you and if your chick falls for these sort of guys, there's really not much you can do, other than to bide your time and hope things get better or you move on with your life. Attraction is not a choice and girls do not decide who they are attracted to at any point in time. It is really not logical and love is not a switch that you can just switch on and off. The Oxycontin hormone flowing in your brain is some sort of chemical which bonds couples together and it takes a while before its effect wears off. So, if a guy decides to stick with his girl for reasons you may consider inappropriate, it is simply his choice and it has nothing to do with you whatsoever. You haven't walked in his shoes and you shouldn't come here with your ill informed opinion like it's some kind of policy on how we should all live our lives. Relationship is not a one size fits all routine please. People and situations are different.

If you are the sort that find it hard to bond with others, that's your business. But don't come here and look down on others who who enjoy this perfectly natural phenomenon.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by MrBasketball: 2:26pm On Nov 18, 2015
BabaIjebuXL:

Nah! Laye,Its not acceptable.....according to the African Constitution,Cheating is only acceptable if and only if you are male, garrit? grin
There's nothing bad if a guy cheats on his partner. He's only playing mehn.

2 Likes

Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by hummerwise(m): 2:26pm On Nov 18, 2015
missKiffy:
You make it seem as if forgiving a cheating girlfriend is terrible bad
wonder she should cheat in the 1st place
Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by liciouspee(f): 2:27pm On Nov 18, 2015
Truckpusher:
Not from any experience, but on what is right. tongue

Oya unmask yourself. grin
Lols,dont worry abt me unmaskin myself. Just know i know u alot(bt not alot alot) n i like ur kind of person. Aint a bad person,aiit?
Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by hummerwise(m): 2:28pm On Nov 18, 2015
liciouspee:
To me i think,a guy does not necessary have to fall into any group. If he wants to forgive,he would but if if doesnt just take it as it is. Guys who are insecure would basically believe whatever dey hear ie hearsay be it true or not.
not wen he catches yu red handed
continue defending what is rong
Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by holysina(m): 2:29pm On Nov 18, 2015
Highcuerayte:
I think I have to, at this moment, as a neccesity make an educative obbligato note on the OP's view on the present contemporary subject of discussion, rephrased, Forgiving A Cheating Girlfriend.

First and foremost, I will like OP or anyone who cares to,explain how a 'girlfriend' can be cheating on you,having in mind the realistic definition of a girlfriend not in the unrealistic context of Oxford dictionary which defines it "an inamorata" but the consistent realistic definition,opined, is your female friend with no string attached; "string attached" here is "Engagement or marriage".

That in mind, if defined correctly,mutatiamutandis,accept my perspective, why won't you forgive someone who hitherto is nothing but a female friend to you and not yet be,if soon may, under any agreement of marriage with you when you can easily forgives your male friends?

I think we should learn to learn and acknowledge, appropriately,if necessary,distinctively draw the difference between a "Girlfriend" and a "Wife." A girlfriend I submit cannot cheat only a wife can.
bros u dom talk finish! u feat start all over again oo, afterall na ur right grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by phazotron(m): 2:30pm On Nov 18, 2015
Curvinus:
Op needs to come off his high horse and face facts for what they are. You are not the best looking guy in town, neither are you the wealthiest or the one with the highest social values. There are men who are better at seducing women than you and if your chick falls for these sort of guys, there's really not much you can do, other than to bide your time and hope things get better or you move on with your life. Attraction is not a choice and girls do not decide who they are attracted to at any point in time. It is really not logical and love is not a switch that you can just switch on and off. The Oxycontin hormone flowing in your brain is some sort of chemical which bonds couples together and it takes a while before its effect wears off. So, if a guy decides to stick with his girl for reasons you may consider inappropriate, it is simply his choice and it has nothing to do with you whatsoever. You haven't walked in his shoes and you shouldn't come here with your ill informed opinion like it's some kind of policy on how we should all live our lives. Relationship is not a one size fits all routine please. People and situations are different.

If you are the sort that find it hard to bond with others, that's your business. But don't come here and look down on others who who enjoy this perfectly natural phenomenon.

sorry mister. love to me is like an on/off switch. its the height of flexibility. I can fall in love but one the girl bleeps up I switch off my love for her in an instant. no woman can hold me to ransom.

8 Likes

Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by MrBasketball: 2:30pm On Nov 18, 2015
Laveda:
Nice write up
But these set of guys aint my spec embarassed
They are not your spec because they won't give a damn about you when you cheat.

So don't expect them to be heartbroken unnecessarily.

2 Likes

Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by phazotron(m): 2:30pm On Nov 18, 2015
Curvinus:

sorry mister. love to me is like an on/off switch. its the height of flexibility. I can fall in love but one the girl bleeps up I switch off my love for her in an instant. no woman can hold me to ransom. FYI, I'm the vengeful type.
Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by Airforce1(m): 2:31pm On Nov 18, 2015
misspicy:

what shocked

slaps his hand away

with straightface

***to feature in one of your tracks ....prefarable a video cheesy****/
Nothing do you baby grin grin
Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by liciouspee(f): 2:33pm On Nov 18, 2015
hummerwise:

not wen he catches yu red handed
continue defending what is rong
Heyyy slow ur horses. AINT defendin any wrong here,just statin my opinion n also being on a neutral ground. I dnt advise anyone to cheat but if u dig deep,u MAY find a genuine reason as to why dey did it.

1 Like

Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by SchoolGist24(m): 2:33pm On Nov 18, 2015
Nothing To Say.... lipsrsealed

Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by Truckpusher(m): 2:33pm On Nov 18, 2015
liciouspee:
Lols,dont worry abt me unmaskin myself. Just know i know u alot(bt not alot alot) n i like ur kind of person. Aint a bad person,aiit?
You know me a lot but I don't know you - Isn't that unfair?
Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by Cameleon72(f): 2:34pm On Nov 18, 2015
Highcuerayte:
I think I have to, at this moment, as a neccesity make an educative obbligato note on the OP's view on the present contemporary subject of discussion, rephrased, Forgiving A Cheating Girlfriend.

First and foremost, I will like OP or anyone who cares to,explain how a 'girlfriend' can be cheating on you,having in mind the realistic definition of a girlfriend not in the unrealistic context of Oxford dictionary which defines it "an inamorata" but the consistent realistic definition,opined, is your female friend with no string attached; "string attached" here is "Engagement or marriage".

That in mind, if defined correctly,mutatiamutandis,accept my perspective, why won't you forgive someone who hitherto is nothing but a female friend to you and not yet be,if soon may, under any agreement of marriage with you when you can easily forgives your male friends?

I think we should learn to learn and acknowledge, appropriately,if necessary,distinctively draw the difference between a "Girlfriend" and a "Wife." A girlfriend I submit cannot cheat only a wife can.
Educate them more on the difference between Girlfriend and Wife... Cos most of them don't really know the meaning.

1 Like

Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by Laveda(f): 2:34pm On Nov 18, 2015
Nicepoker:
lez alert.
aww really? That's nice tongue
Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by Missmossy(f): 2:36pm On Nov 18, 2015
Lol @ Jesus guys grin people are really different.
Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by Laveda(f): 2:37pm On Nov 18, 2015
MrBasketball:
They are not your spec because they won't give a damn about you when you cheat.

So don't expect them to heartbroken.
Whatever boy....
Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by liciouspee(f): 2:37pm On Nov 18, 2015
Truckpusher:
You know me a lot but I don't know you - Isn't that unfair?
Sorry. Ok my name's Precious(dats all u need to know for now). Will tell more abt myself wen i get permission from d appropriate authority
Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:39pm On Nov 18, 2015
Ginaz:
Some people doesn't even know the true meaning of love, I know its very hard to forgive a cheating partner but that's when love comes in. We're all humans, none is beyond temptation or below it. It can happen in any situations and a lot of things might trigger it.

Now let me give you an example of a lovely couple I had the chance of knowing, while trying to sort out my relationship problem I went to him for advise. What he asked me was, why are you truly in this relationship? What do you understand by forgiveness?

He told me a story about how when he was dating his wife, she cheated twice but he forgave her and helped her put an end to it. He said, he would have left her but for the sake of LOVE and what he saw in her far out weight any flaws. People called him stupid and foolish, but he never weaver. And today, he's the happiest man on earth because he's very happy with his 10 year marriage.
He said to me, you dont make love, you create it.

He said if he had left his wife, she would have lost herself and wouldn't have been the kind of woman she is today. When I see both of them, I see the meaning of the word love. Indeed, you can create love.

I left him feeling filled with wisdom, and I wanna take his advise seriously and apply it in my life. What I'm trying to say to whomever that is reading this, if your spouse cheated on you and is truly repentant, you should take them back. Love can do the impossible, I so much believe in that.

Marriage is not made up of two perfect creatures, NO! It is two imperfect creatures that makes it perfect. If your spouse is lacking behind, you can help them be a better person. Cheating is bad, I'm not supporting it but for those that are TRULY REPENTANT forgive. Afterall, God still cares for us upon all sins.

if your friends calls you fool and foolish cos you're thinking of taking that poor girl that has been begging for forgiveness, you are the one that is a fool. Cos you are not man enough to be a man of your own self.

Story... what are you looking for that you don't have. Only a greedy person cheats.

2 Likes

Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by Truckpusher(m): 2:40pm On Nov 18, 2015
liciouspee:
Sorry. Ok my name's Precious(dats all u need to know for now). Will tell more abt myself wen i get permission from d appropriate authority
Lol, Don't bother saying much - I already know who you are. cheesy

How are you?

Hope everyone including your Mom is ok?

Enjoy, I hope you took permission before joining NL - Be careful ,we got sharks in here and too many of them. grin
Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by MrBasketball: 2:40pm On Nov 18, 2015
Laveda:
Whatever boy....
Eyah, sorry.
Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by okumafred(m): 2:41pm On Nov 18, 2015
Highcuerayte:
The overlapped transitory is, if i am right, the misuse of words, a fiancee is under engagement to marry (Probably done introduction) while a girlfriend realistically defined is just a girlfriend,a female friend with no obligation of sexual sincerity.

"Cheating" can only be recognize in a situation where both parties,formerly sheer friends have now,agreed they will be marrying each other. Until there is this defined discussion of relationship transposition that makes her your agreed wife to be, if she has sexual relations with someone else she is not cheating since she is not under sexual commitment to you.

O boy it's like u did strictly Church things when u married (if you are married at all). Or you don't believe in dating as single. if not you will not be saying this.

1 Like

Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by Tobitrueman(m): 2:41pm On Nov 18, 2015
I never believed until I logged in http://PayRefe.net/­index.php?ref=323786
Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by MrBasketball: 2:42pm On Nov 18, 2015
Cameleon72:
Educate them more on the difference between Girlfriend and Wife... Cos most of them don't really know the meaning.
Definitely, a girlfriend should cheat right?
Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by liciouspee(f): 2:43pm On Nov 18, 2015
Truckpusher:
Lol, Don't bother saying much - I already know who you are. cheesy

How are you?

Hope everyone including your Mom is ok?

Enjoy, I hope you took permission before joining NL - Be careful ,we got sharks in here and too many of them. grin
What! Aint who you thinkin i am. If i may ask,who do u think i am?
Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:44pm On Nov 18, 2015
Reiyvinn:
Pre-marital relationships in Nigeria have undergone a series of evolution within the last few decades and with the likes of Telemundo, Telenovela and other foreign romantic proses importing various ideas into the system (be it myth, real or fantasy), there's no telling how awkward things may get in a few decades ahead.

"Cheating" (a slang used to connote infidelity in marriages, relationships and partnerships) is one of the most intolerable offences in relationships which oftentime leads to a break up.

However, we hear of cases where a partner is caught cheating but gets forgiven. Is this weird or something?

Well, speaking from a Male perspective, guys HARDLY forgive a cheating girlfriend.

The worst thing you can lose in a guy is his trust.

Once the trust goes out of the door, love, care and every other bond you both had will leave through the window. (it could be immediately, it could be gradual, but it eventually does)

Nevertheless, there are guys who wouldn't mind keeping their girl despite catching them red-handed and their categories could be stated as follows:

1.) The Low Self-Esteem Guys:

These kind of guys simply think they can't find anyone better or that no one else would be willing to accept him like she did so they'd rather stick around and 'manage' her like that.

These type piss me off!

They are usually ugly, broke, lazy, dull and have no potential at all.

2.) The Vengeful Guys:

Oh boy, these ones no get joy at all oh. Once they discover you've been shining other guys kondo behind their backs, they simple delete whatever love they feel for you and will keep crushing your honeypot until they just get tired and dump you outrightly. The after-effect is usually very bad on the lady and could immediately destroy her worth especially if he has pounded her many times, publicizes it and tells his pals how awful you stink down there!

Damn! Hard guys!

3.) The Freestyle Guys:

These ones don't love you. They are almost like the 'hard guys' stated above but they simply don't give a cockroach egg what you do with your honeypot. All they care about it "chop make I chop, no be me own your stuff".

In most cases, they were even cheating on you with someone else before finding out about yours so they won't even feel it.

They'll simply join the long chain of guys out there and destroy your onions, and when they feel your services are no longer required, you know what's next.

4.)The "I am a Gentleman" or the "Jesus" Guys:

These kind of guys can pretend for Africa!

Jeez! I really hate people like this.

They first feel inferior to the guy she's cheating on them with and when she begs for forgiveness, they make her believe he loves her better than the other guy possibly can.

It is usually common with guys who haven't tasted the honeypot before catching her red-handed so they wouldn't wanna lose all the money they've spent on her and try to keep her so he'll try to get under her skirt to get back all he invested on her.

A common statement they tend to say is "You know I'll always treat you like an angel that you are."

Green snakes!

5.)The 'Yakub' Guys

Hehehehe relating to one thread that sprung up earlier, these type of guys are even unsure of their place in the girl's life (whether the true man or just a tool used to kill boredom). So, like the low self-esteem guys, they'll just hang on and try to decipher what you're up to, come to Nairaland to ask for advice and....... just hang on sha.

They don't know whether to end it or continue. They're just there.

6.)The Truly Loving Guys:

Mehn, this ones are extremely rare!

I salute their "love" oh.

They have what every Lady wants in a man yet they choose to give this cheating lady another chance.

Mind you, their trust becomes very fragile and any seed of doubt planted once again would result to a garden of heartbreak for the lady.

They may have tasted the honeypot a thousand times but they're never tired of the love they have for the lady and they don't cheat.

This type give just one chance, nothing more.

I hail una oh!

Once again, if your man catches you cheating, it'd be better for you to consider that relationship 75% over cos they are aware that the population of girls fars exceeds that of guys (16 girls to 1 guy) so they easily move on.

Well, NLers, na here my leg reach. You fit add your own if you get any.
well! I'm not in any of this group cos once I found out that you CHEAT, you are dead angry

I remember when I killed someone with a bottle some time ago because she cheated on me, and believe me, her blood was good grin

Just joking ohh

5 Likes

Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by Laveda(f): 2:45pm On Nov 18, 2015
MrBasketball:
Eyah, sorry.
grin
Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by Truckpusher(m): 2:48pm On Nov 18, 2015
liciouspee:
What! Aint who you thinkin i am. If i may ask,who do u think i am?
Don't worry.

There are ways to find out anyone - There is nothing like being anonymous the monent you log on to the internet. tongue

Let the higher authority not catch you gisting around like this oh. tongue
Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by MrBasketball: 2:49pm On Nov 18, 2015
Laveda:
grin
Sorry, okay? grincheesywink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Rests On His Fiancee's Chest In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos / Nigerian Lady Who Married An Uber Driver Tells Her Story (Photos) / A Night That Destroyed Me.....sex Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.