Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,309 members, 7,815,562 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend (58787 Views)

Man Forgives His Cheating Girlfriend, Proposes To Her After She Got Impregnated / The Amount Of Times You Can Forgive A Cheating Spouse - Bamisepeter's Blog / Man Proposes To Cheating Girlfriend, Brings Along The Guy She’s Cheating With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by harbeebtech(m): 5:30pm On Nov 18, 2015
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm! just pass by
Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by gohzieh(m): 5:31pm On Nov 18, 2015
Judging by what you said, a dictionary has a direct meaning on what the term girlfriend 'as Ones regular female companion with whom they have a romantic OR sexual relationship'.

Now relationship; is a connection between 2 or more people(dictionary). Now why we call it girlfriend.

Now, the context of actually having this girlfriend is for many reasons based on individual differences. So why should she cheat when she knows she is attached to him. If is not your girlfriend, then she is your fling 'a short period of enjoyment or wild behaviour.
Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by Lisaflex(f): 5:34pm On Nov 18, 2015
MrBasketball:

Yes, it's very bad. Why will a girl cheat on her boyfriend?

Bt its not so bad 4 a guy 2 cheat, n its ok 4 a girl 2 4gv a cheating bf, yes? Gurls r humans jes lyk guys n r capable of mkin d same mistakes guys mk,so y d double std?God is watching all of u!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by Tobillionaire19: 5:40pm On Nov 18, 2015
Highcuerayte:
I think I have to, at this moment, as a neccesity make an educative obbligato note on the OP's view on the present contemporary subject of discussion, rephrased, Forgiving A Cheating Girlfriend.

First and foremost, I will like OP or anyone who cares to,explain how a 'girlfriend' can be cheating on you,having in mind the realistic definition of a girlfriend not in the unrealistic context of Oxford dictionary which defines it "an inamorata" but the consistent realistic definition,opined, is your female friend with no string attached; "string attached" here is "Engagement or marriage".

That in mind, if defined correctly,mutatiamutandis,accept my perspective, why won't you forgive someone who hitherto is nothing but a female friend to you and not yet be,if soon may, under any agreement of marriage with you when you can easily forgives your male friends?

I think we should learn to learn and acknowledge, appropriately,if necessary,distinctively draw the difference between a "Girlfriend" and a "Wife." A girlfriend I submit cannot cheat only a wife can.

What is this guy saying? Na nonsense be this na. Proof of oversabi, so for this whole wide world your the only one with the reasoning that a girlfriend can't cheat? He con even dey quote dico again.
Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by Seculent: 5:47pm On Nov 18, 2015
Abbykem:
. There is always a reason for cheating bro. People don't just cheat, you will understand what am saying if you have have found yourself in that kind of situation before. Plus, I don't go into a relationship with d mindset of cheating. Cheating is hard work nah, u gotta delete messages and that but guys can make you misbehave at times

I like the way you explain yourself.
Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:04pm On Nov 18, 2015
Seculent:

I like the way you explain yourself.
Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:09pm On Nov 18, 2015

Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by regalregal2: 6:12pm On Nov 18, 2015
missKiffy:

Why will a guy cheat on his girlfriend?
weda african women lyk it or not, when an african man cheats society aplauds him and reward him wit nice titles bt wen an african smiles bak at anoda man, her own don finish. So wateva treatment u get from ur partner afta being caught cheatin shld be accepted in good fate
Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by Ginaz(f): 6:18pm On Nov 18, 2015
PAGAN9JA:

[size=28pt]BULLSHIT!

WILL NEVER FALL FOR DISHONOR. I AM THE PROUD SON OF MY ANCESTORS! I HAVE SELF RESPECT.

CAN NEVER FORGIVE MY WIFE BEING FVCKED BY ANOTHER MAN. DISGUSTING SHYT.

KARMA IS REAL. THE GODS DONT FORGIVE. YOU COMMIT SIN. YOU PAY.[/size]

your stupidity is very annoying. you claim you are educated but reason like an herbalist. go away and keep your opinion to yourself, I dont reason with people like you. empty brain with no wisdom.
Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:25pm On Nov 18, 2015
Ginaz:
Some people doesn't even know the true meaning of love, I know its very hard to forgive a cheating partner but that's when love comes in. We're all humans, none is beyond temptation or below it. It can happen in any situations and a lot of things might trigger it.

Now let me give you an example of a lovely couple I had the chance of knowing, while trying to sort out my relationship problem I went to him for advise. What he asked me was, why are you truly in this relationship? What do you understand by forgiveness?

He told me a story about how when he was dating his wife, she cheated twice but he forgave her and helped her put an end to it. He said, he would have left her but for the sake of LOVE and what he saw in her far out weight any flaws. People called him stupid and foolish, but he never weaver. And today, he's the happiest man on earth because he's very happy with his 10 year marriage.
He said to me, you dont make love, you create it.

He said if he had left his wife, she would have lost herself and wouldn't have been the kind of woman she is today. When I see both of them, I see the meaning of the word love. Indeed, you can create love.

I left him feeling filled with wisdom, and I wanna take his advise seriously and apply it in my life. What I'm trying to say to whomever that is reading this, if your spouse cheated on you and is truly repentant, you should take them back. Love can do the impossible, I so much believe in that.

Marriage is not made up of two perfect creatures, NO! It is two imperfect creatures that makes it perfect. If your spouse is lacking behind, you can help them be a better person. Cheating is bad, I'm not supporting it but for those that are TRULY REPENTANT forgive. Afterall, God still cares for us upon all sins.

if your friends calls you fool and foolish cos you're thinking of taking that poor girl that has been begging for forgiveness, you are the one that is a fool. Cos you are not man enough to be a man of your own self.

That guy has no self esteem, he should shut up. How does he know his wife no longer cheats, he installed a kpekusing report device there? Rubbish.

3 Likes

Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:30pm On Nov 18, 2015
Mostprecious:

Well said sis, to Err is human nd to forgive is divine. Tho I dt believe in love buh wen I do find, I'll keep, nuture nd cherish it. If d dude feels he can't forgv he can jump bar beach for all I care, since God almighty cn forgv nd forget. To All em dudes feeln lik they re doin we Eve's a favor, go nd hug naked wire.

Remember to forgive your husband when he headbutts you ortherwise feel free to jump bar beach. After all, God will forgive him wont He? Who the he'll are you to not forgive someone who's only weakness is boxing you at the slightest provocation.
Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by Ginaz(f): 6:34pm On Nov 18, 2015
Timbuktou:

That guy has no self esteem, he should shut up. How does he know his wife no longer cheats, he installed a kpekusing report device there? Rubbish.

Mr man, as much as I respect your opinion you should respect others own too. people like you end up marrying the wrong type of people. that man is different from you cos his kind is rare like a diamond. fuvk off abeg, dont have time for a low mentality class of people. grow up and dont quote me.

and to remind you, he's a public speaker and a marriage councilor, lovely wife and cute kids, self employed and living a rich life?. what are you? what have you done with your so called high esteem life? shut up when wise people are talking, RUB-BISH.
Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:36pm On Nov 18, 2015
Please what is the English word for "girlfriend"?
Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:40pm On Nov 18, 2015
Ginaz:

Mr man, as much as I respect your opinion you should respect others own too. people like you end up marrying the wrong type of people. that man is different from you cos his kind is rare like a diamond. fuvk off abeg, dont have time for a low mentality class of people. grow up and dont quote me.

and to remind you, he's a public speaker and a marriage councilor, lovely wife and cute kids, self employed and living a rich life?. what are you? what have you done with your so called high esteem life? shut up when wise people are talking, RUB-BISH.

You're an ediot. Has the man not married the wrong kind of person already? So, because he's public speaker and a marriage counsellor I should switch off my brain when he speaks? You are an incurable foool. Are pastors not sleeping with their church members? Does that make their actions right? You will never be wise. Someone with a sweet tongue wants to fvck you and like the ediot you are, you have sheepishly allowed yourself to be brainwashed by his twisted rationalisation. How do we even know he has not already fvcked your rectum that's why you're defending the pervert. Monkey.

Wetin remain after marrying a slut? Isn't that already the wrong type of person? See your dirty mouth like he's a public speaker. Na una type dem dey fvck ontop bench inside uncompleted building, una go dey shout "power, enter". Bloody brainless bimbo.

PS: Na ogun go kee you. I should not quote you again? You're mentally disturbed. Bloody slut

7 Likes

Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 18, 2015
prettythicksme:
Op can i answer for my guy? grin

undecided undecided some people are brainless
Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:02pm On Nov 18, 2015
searching4l0ve:

undecided undecided some people are brainless
E.g?? angry
Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:07pm On Nov 18, 2015
Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by Edigrows: 7:10pm On Nov 18, 2015
What's this one saying? is like you dunno you are in 21st Century, heh?
Highcuerayte:
I think I have to, at this moment, as a neccesity make an educative obbligato note on the OP's view on the present contemporary subject of discussion, rephrased, Forgiving A Cheating Girlfriend.

First and foremost, I will like OP or anyone who cares to,explain how a 'girlfriend' can be cheating on you,having in mind the realistic definition of a girlfriend not in the unrealistic context of Oxford dictionary which defines it "an inamorata" but the consistent realistic definition,opined, is your female friend with no string attached; "string attached" here is "Engagement or marriage".

That in mind, if defined correctly,mutatiamutandis,accept my perspective, why won't you forgive someone who hitherto is nothing but a female friend to you and not yet be,if soon may, under any agreement of marriage with you when you can easily forgives your male friends?

I think we should learn to learn and acknowledge, appropriately,if necessary,distinctively draw the difference between a "Girlfriend" and a "Wife." A girlfriend I submit cannot cheat only a wife can.
Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by Ginaz(f): 7:10pm On Nov 18, 2015
Timbuktou:

You're an ediot. Has the man not married the wrong kind of person already? So, because he's public speaker and a marriage counsellor I should switch off my brain when he speaks? You are an incurable foool. Are pastors not sleeping with their church members? Does that make their actions right? You will never be wise. Someone with a sweet tongue wants to fvck you and like the ediot you are, you have sheepishly allowed yourself to be brainwashed by his twisted rationalisation. How do we even know he has not already fvcked your rectum that's why you're defending the pervert. Monkey.

Wetin remain after marrying a slut? Isn't that already the wrong type of person? See your dirty mouth like he's a public speaker. Na una type dem dey fvck ontop bench inside uncompleted building, una go dey shout "power, enter". Bloody brainless bimbo.

PS: Na ogun go kee you. I should not quote you again? You're mentally disturbed. Bloody slut

you can show your stupidity to the whole world. A man like you abusing a woman like this. TUFIAKA , God forbid, woman wrapper like you! low mentality you have. are you not ashamed of your life? jobless thing. TUFIA!
Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by harsysky(m): 7:11pm On Nov 18, 2015
Ginaz:
Some people doesn't even know the true meaning of love, I know its very hard to forgive a cheating partner but that's when love comes in. We're all humans, none is beyond temptation or below it. It can happen in any situations and a lot of things might trigger it.

Now let me give you an example of a lovely couple I had the chance of knowing, while trying to sort out my relationship problem I went to him for advise. What he asked me was, why are you truly in this relationship? What do you understand by forgiveness?

He told me a story about how when he was dating his wife, she cheated twice but he forgave her and helped her put an end to it. He said, he would have left her but for the sake of LOVE and what he saw in her far out weight any flaws. People called him stupid and foolish, but he never weaver. And today, he's the happiest man on earth because he's very happy with his 10 year marriage.

He said if he had left his wife, she would have lost herself and wouldn't have been the kind of woman she is today. When I see both of them, I see the meaning of the word love. Indeed, you can create love.

I left him feeling filled with wisdom, and I wanna take his advise seriously and apply it in my life. What I'm trying to say to whomever that is reading this, if your spouse cheated on you and is truly repentant, you should take them back. Love can do the impossible, I so much believe in that.

Marriage is not made up of two perfect creatures, NO! It is two imperfect creatures that makes it perfect. If your spouse is lacking behind, you can help them be a better person. Cheating is bad, I'm not supporting it but for those that are TRULY REPENTANT forgive. Afterall, God still cares for us upon all sins.

if your friends calls you fool and foolish cos you're thinking of taking that poor girl that has been begging for forgiveness, you are the one that is a fool. Cos you are not man enough to be a man of your own self.

You're right dear , and I've truly learnt from youR write-up. I've not consulted the internet or taken any survey to know this " Men who cheat do not forgive easily women who cheat on them."

I , myself, have a principle and that is , I can't stand a cheating wife , but I can forgive a girlfriend who cheats if and only if she is repentant.

@ Op, everyone could be anything on that list of yours; it all depends on the devil or good spirit that could be in charge on the day it happens.

1 Like

Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by tommychow(m): 7:13pm On Nov 18, 2015
Ginaz:

Your saying love is "overlooking the flaws of someone". What if my flaw was not being able to forgive and her flaw was cheating. COMPATIBILITY is just as important as love. The guy you mentioned, forgiveness was his strength. So his strength compensated for her flaws. I'm pretty sure it was vice versa too. Imagine if both of them had the problem of cheating, wouldn't the relationship br pointless? I advise COMPATIBILITY then LOVE.
Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by Ginaz(f): 7:15pm On Nov 18, 2015
tommychow:

Your saying love is "overlooking the flaws of someone". What if my flaw was not being able to forgive and her flaw was cheating. COMPATIBILITY is just as important as love. The guy you mentioned, forgiveness was his strength. So his strength compensated for her flaws. I'm pretty sure it was vice versa too. Imagine if both of them had the problem of cheating, wouldn't the relationship br pointless? I advise COMPATIBILITY then LOVE.

yes, he has a big heart.
Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 18, 2015
#5 is very true. I've seen one guy like that and it's almost sad. Too pure for this world, those kinda people.
Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by Ginaz(f): 7:19pm On Nov 18, 2015
harsysky:

You're right dear , and I've truly learnt from youR write-up. I've not consulted the internet or taken any survey to know this " Men who cheat do not forgive easily women who cheat on them."

I , myself, have a principle and that is , I can't stand a cheating wife , but I can forgive a girlfriend who cheats if and only if she is repentant.

@ Op, everyone could be anything on that list of yours; it all depends on the devil or good spirit that could be in charge on the day it happens.

I'm glad you learnt, we should allow positive thinking in any area of our life. it helps a lot. cheesy
Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:19pm On Nov 18, 2015
Ginaz:

you can show your stupidity to the whole world. A man like you abusing a woman like this. TUFIAKA , God forbid, woman wrapper like you! low mentality you have. are you not ashamed of your life? jobless thing. TUFIA!

Hahahaha. Gina, God punish you. So, we are no longer equal? As a man I shouldn't stoop to having a conversation with you? Are you saying I'm superior to you because I've got a diick and balls? If yes, then you're a foolish tramp with no home training on how to address men, I pity whosoever is saddled with the burden of being your husband. If no, God punish you for being my equal and trying to blackmail me with real man bvllshit. I'm not in the category of low mentality men you roll with that you can control with emotional blackmail.

If you address me like an equal, I will handle you like an equal. So, you know I'm a man an you can't address me as sir? Na o gun go kee you.

1 Like

Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by harsysky(m): 7:20pm On Nov 18, 2015
Ginaz:

Ginaz, take this advice of mine : When one does a good thing ,and that good affects just one person positively , The person should be satisfied with the one person who is happy than having a soily hand inorder to satisfy majority.

You don't have to go about ranting with those who rant. I respect your view a lot on this thread.
Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by Ginaz(f): 7:24pm On Nov 18, 2015
harsysky:

Ginaz, take this advice of mine : When one does a good thing ,and that good affects just one person positively , The person should be satisfied with the one person who is happy than having a soily hand inorder to satisfy majority.

You don't have to go about ranting with those who rant. I respect your view a lot on this thread.

thank you dear, just that some people try to get in your nerves. I'll take your advise, thanks a lot. grin

1 Like

Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by tommychow(m): 7:24pm On Nov 18, 2015
Ginaz:

yes, he has a big heart.

Very rare. Lucky wife.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

A Night That Destroyed Me.....sex Story / Man Puts His Girlfriend's Picture On A Billboard To Celebrate Her Birthday (pic) / Nigerian Lady Who Married An Uber Driver Tells Her Story (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.