Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend (58770 Views)

Man Forgives His Cheating Girlfriend, Proposes To Her After She Got Impregnated / The Amount Of Times You Can Forgive A Cheating Spouse - Bamisepeter's Blog / Man Proposes To Cheating Girlfriend, Brings Along The Guy She’s Cheating With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by Ginaz(f): 7:26pm On Nov 18, 2015
MrsPhyno:
#5 is very true. I've seen one guy like that and it's almost sad. Too pure for this world, those kinda people.

yes my sister, people like that are very rare.
Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by Laveda(f): 7:36pm On Nov 18, 2015
MrBasketball:
I knew my statement hurts you, sorry again. embarassed

Alright! smiley
wow. . I dint take it serious lol
Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by Highcuerayte: 7:48pm On Nov 18, 2015
Edigrows:
What's this one saying? is like you dunno you are in 21st Century, heh?
Excrescence Precedent
Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by oforij(m): 7:50pm On Nov 18, 2015
Number 6.... Still thinking
Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by allytinted: 7:52pm On Nov 18, 2015
MrEverest:
lol, so everything must be on the ''help'' perspective. imao, there is too much suffering in the land
who suffering don help?
Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by chamboy(m): 8:02pm On Nov 18, 2015
Laveda:
Nice write up
But these set of guys aint my spec embarassed
because u want to cheat
Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by Mostprecious(f): 8:08pm On Nov 18, 2015
Timbuktou:

Remember to forgive your husband when he headbutts you ortherwise feel free to jump bar beach. After all, God will forgive him wont He? Who the he'll are you to not forgive someone who's only weakness is boxing you at the slightest provocation.
U re speaking Gibberish, speak english please!
Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by tosyne2much(m): 8:11pm On Nov 18, 2015
Oh my God !!! Why am I just getting to see this wonderful write-up ?

Well, I have learnt one or two things

OP, I throway salute ooooo cool
Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by Cronnie7: 8:16pm On Nov 18, 2015
this highcuerayte ....I no agree joor. Assuming two fellows are in a no sex relationship... and one of them starts frolicking with another member of the opposite sex...going by what u said, since they don't own themselves because they r not married, the other partner doesn't av a right to accuse the erring partner of prospective unfaithfulness....... then one of the core principles of man - woman relationship has been attacked... in other words we shud nt go into relationships but marry whoever we want at once. I don't think that makes so much sense
Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by best350: 8:20pm On Nov 18, 2015
no bd is dumping each other as u ar sucking her honey pot she is also sucking ur papa pot, so if u live her honey for her, she ll also live ur papa for u so is vise vasa.
Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by Laveda(f): 8:28pm On Nov 18, 2015
Nicepoker:
busted.
embarassed
Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by donfreshest6(m): 8:35pm On Nov 18, 2015
I belong to no. 2 and 3 grin grin grin grin If you do me i do you, god no go vex.. cheesy
Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by macof(m): 8:41pm On Nov 18, 2015
Highcuerayte:
I think I have to, at this moment, as a neccesity make an educative obbligato note on the OP's view on the present contemporary subject of discussion, rephrased, Forgiving A Cheating Girlfriend.

First and foremost, I will like OP or anyone who cares to,explain how a 'girlfriend' can be cheating on you,having in mind the realistic definition of a girlfriend not in the unrealistic context of Oxford dictionary which defines it "an inamorata" but the consistent realistic definition,opined, is your female friend with no string attached; "string attached" here is "Engagement or marriage".

That in mind, if defined correctly,mutatiamutandis,accept my perspective, why won't you forgive someone who hitherto is nothing but a female friend to you and not yet be,if soon may, under any agreement of marriage with you when you can easily forgives your male friends?

I think we should learn to learn and acknowledge, appropriately,if necessary,distinctively draw the difference between a "Girlfriend" and a "Wife." A girlfriend I submit cannot cheat only a wife can.

Beautiful! Even in our African languages, there's nothing like "girlfriend" just Friend, fiancee and husband/wife

1 Like

Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by tosyne2much(m): 8:51pm On Nov 18, 2015
Reiyvinn:

A wife was once a fiancée and a fiancée was once a girlfriend. Unless you go give girl belle wey them enforce marriage upon you at gunpoint.

A cheating girlfriend will never know what it's like to be a faithful wife bro.
Hahahaha lwkmd cheesy
Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by tosyne2much(m): 8:57pm On Nov 18, 2015
Highcuerayte:
The overlapped transitory is, if i am right, the misuse of words, a fiancee is under engagement to marry (Probably done introduction) while a girlfriend realistically defined is just a girlfriend,a female friend with no obligation of sexual sincerity.

"Cheating" can only be recognize in a situation where both parties,formerly sheer friends have now,agreed they will be marrying each other. Until there is this defined discussion of relationship transposition that makes her your agreed wife to be, if she has sexual relations with someone else she is not cheating since she is not under sexual commitment to you.
Bro I bet to disagree with your assertion... Oooooh yes !!! Your girlfriend owes you an obligation of sexual sincerity to some extent. You don't necessarily have to reach an agreement before your girlfriend is obliged to sexual sincerity

All I know is that your girlfriend will one day evolve into a fiance, and no man in his right sense of reasoning chooses to marry a girlfriend who goes around fccking other dudes, claiming she owes her boyfriend no obligation of sincerity simply because they are not married yet. Wtf !!!
Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by dbaggy46(m): 9:33pm On Nov 18, 2015
END TIME OP
Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by dramenda(f): 9:45pm On Nov 18, 2015
Ginaz:
Some people doesn't even know the true meaning of love, I know its very hard to forgive a cheating partner but that's when love comes in. We're all humans, none is beyond temptation or below it. It can happen in any situations and a lot of things might trigger it.

Now let me give you an example of a lovely couple I had the chance of knowing, while trying to sort out my relationship problem I went to him for advise. What he asked me was, why are you truly in this relationship? What do you understand by forgiveness?

He told me a story about how when he was dating his wife, she cheated twice but he forgave her and helped her put an end to it. He said, he would have left her but for the sake of LOVE and what he saw in her far out weight any flaws. People called him stupid and foolish, but he never weaver. And today, he's the happiest man on earth because he's very happy with his 10 year marriage.
He said to me, you dont make love, you create it.

He said if he had left his wife, she would have lost herself and wouldn't have been the kind of woman she is today. When I see both of them, I see the meaning of the word love. Indeed, you can create love.

I left him feeling filled with wisdom, and I wanna take his advise seriously and apply it in my life. What I'm trying to say to whomever that is reading this, if your spouse cheated on you and is truly repentant, you should take them back. Love can do the impossible, I so much believe in that.

Marriage is not made up of two perfect creatures, NO! It is two imperfect creatures that makes it perfect. If your spouse is lacking behind, you can help them be a better person. Cheating is bad, I'm not supporting it but for those that are TRULY REPENTANT forgive. Afterall, God still cares for us upon all sins.

if your friends calls you fool and foolish cos you're thinking of taking that poor girl that has been begging for forgiveness, you are the one that is a fool. Cos you are not man enough to be a man of your own self.

Sir/ma

I did exactly what you just posted, am regretting today with two kids already. One thing I learn is cheaters dont quit.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by MrBasketball: 9:50pm On Nov 18, 2015
Lisaflex:

Bt its not so bad 4 a guy 2 cheat, n its ok 4 a girl 2 4gv a cheating bf, yes? Gurls r humans jes lyk guys n r capable of mkin d same mistakes guys mk,so y d double std? God is watching all of u!
Is you females God is watching pass. grin

Babe, make I dash you "Like". Your statement is touching to me.
Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by Lisaflex(f): 10:09pm On Nov 18, 2015
MrBasketball:

Is you females God is watching pass. grin

Babe, make I dash you "Like". Your statement is touching to me.

smiley See ur head lyk "...make i dash you like.." D statement wasn't meant 2 touch u jor...Seriously, u guys nid 2 chill wt d" a cheating gf is synonymous wt an apocalypse" attitude, cos guys cheat n sm of their gfs r nice enuf 2 gv em anoda chance n no1 seems 2 mk a drama out of it

1 Like

Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by MrBasketball: 10:13pm On Nov 18, 2015
Lisaflex:

smiley See ur head lyk "...make i dash you like.." D statement wasn't meant 2 touch u jor...Seriously, u guys nid 2 chill wt d" a cheating gf is synonymous wt an apocalypse" attitude, cos guys cheat n sm of their gfs r nice enuf 2 gv em anoda chance n no1 seems 2 mk a drama out of it
Make I just dash you another "Like" jare. Even though I don't understand what you just typed. I am allergic to short words you girls use. cheesy

But I don't cheat. sad
Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by Nicepoker(m): 10:14pm On Nov 18, 2015
Laveda:
embarassed
surprised?
Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by Laveda(f): 10:16pm On Nov 18, 2015
Nicepoker:
surprised?
My life, not your business. .
Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by Ginaz(f): 10:18pm On Nov 18, 2015
dramenda:

Sir/ma

I did exactly what you just posted, am regretting today with two kids already. One thing I learn is cheaters dont quit.

sorry to hear that sir/ma, some really repentant ones do quit. however, note that you can try to make changes. communication should be the key to do that. try to know why she does it, and dont give up on making her change.

it is commendable on your part for the sacrifices you have made, I dont know why some people take advantage of one's soft heart. keep trying , there is nothing impossible.
Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by Nicepoker(m): 10:20pm On Nov 18, 2015
Laveda:
My life, not your business. .
of cos ur life but pointing out flaws its not a crime.
Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by Laveda(f): 10:25pm On Nov 18, 2015
Nicepoker:
of cos ur life but pointing out flaws its not a crime.
Okay, cool.

1 Like

Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by MrBasketball: 10:35pm On Nov 18, 2015
Laveda:
wow. . I dint take it serious lol
OK. cheesy
Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by liciouspee(f): 10:52pm On Nov 18, 2015
donephi:

Your feedback is legendary, sounds like an experiment.
I thought u could present me with one very good reason for cheating. Obviously there is no good reason for cheating since u can't come up with one, until you...
Hey dont turn my words around or try to force words out of my mouth. U asked 4a reason n i gave one to d best of my knowledge dat doesnt mean i've gat 2 cheat on my man before i give a reason dat is to ur liking. As for it being legendary,i'd say thanks. Just to even out the odds,why dont u provide one since u seem to be all knowing?
Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by Bamz555: 10:57pm On Nov 18, 2015
Highcuerayte:
I think I have to, at this moment, as a neccesity make an educative obbligato note on the OP's view on the present contemporary subject of discussion, rephrased, Forgiving A Cheating Girlfriend.

First and foremost, I will like OP or anyone who cares to,explain how a 'girlfriend' can be cheating on you,having in mind the realistic definition of a girlfriend not in the unrealistic context of Oxford dictionary which defines it "an inamorata" but the consistent realistic definition,opined, is your female friend with no string attached; "string attached" here is "Engagement or marriage".

That in mind, if defined correctly,mutatiamutandis,accept my perspective, why won't you forgive someone who hitherto is nothing but a female friend to you and not yet be,if soon may, under any agreement of marriage with you when you can easily forgives your male friends?

I think we should learn to learn and acknowledge, appropriately,if necessary,distinctively draw the difference between a "Girlfriend" and a "Wife." A girlfriend I submit cannot cheat only a wife can.
so na d day u see woman u go marry her bah, u won't date/court. abeg gerara here!
Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by Bamz555: 11:05pm On Nov 18, 2015
Highcuerayte:
The overlapped transitory is, if i am right, the misuse of words, a fiancee is under engagement to marry (Probably done introduction) while a girlfriend realistically defined is just a girlfriend,a female friend with no obligation of sexual sincerity.

"Cheating" can only be recognize in a situation where both parties,formerly sheer friends have now,agreed they will be marrying each other. Until there is this defined discussion of relationship transposition that makes her your agreed wife to be, if she has sexual relations with someone else she is not cheating since she is not under sexual commitment to you.
oga abeg waka pass! Who udeh give lecture here, wen u strt dating sumone let dem go nd ride on oda dicks outside nd den we'll c if u sit down nd be defining girlfriend nd wife 4her
Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by Bamz555: 11:09pm On Nov 18, 2015
JumpingChicken:

Bullshit.
lolz
Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by Bamz555: 11:15pm On Nov 18, 2015
Ginaz:
Some people doesn't even know the true meaning of love, I know its very hard to forgive a cheating partner but that's when love comes in. We're all humans, none is beyond temptation or below it. It can happen in any situations and a lot of things might trigger it.

Now let me give you an example of a lovely couple I had the chance of knowing, while trying to sort out my relationship problem I went to him for advise. What he asked me was, why are you truly in this relationship? What do you understand by forgiveness?

He told me a story about how when he was dating his wife, she cheated twice but he forgave her and helped her put an end to it. He said, he would have left her but for the sake of LOVE and what he saw in her far out weight any flaws. People called him stupid and foolish, but he never weaver. And today, he's the happiest man on earth because he's very happy with his 10 year marriage.
He said to me, you dont make love, you create it.

He said if he had left his wife, she would have lost herself and wouldn't have been the kind of woman she is today. When I see both of them, I see the meaning of the word love. Indeed, you can create love.

I left him feeling filled with wisdom, and I wanna take his advise seriously and apply it in my life. What I'm trying to say to whomever that is reading this, if your spouse cheated on you and is truly repentant, you should take them back. Love can do the impossible, I so much believe in that.

Marriage is not made up of two perfect creatures, NO! It is two imperfect creatures that makes it perfect. If your spouse is lacking behind, you can help them be a better person. Cheating is bad, I'm not supporting it but for those that are TRULY REPENTANT forgive. Afterall, God still cares for us upon all sins.

if your friends calls you fool and foolish cos you're thinking of taking that poor girl that has been begging for forgiveness, you are the one that is a fool. Cos you are not man enough to be a man of your own self.

nice write up but I disagree wit u my sister, u ar tlking about temptation, Joseph nobe human being weh run 4 potiphar wife. Dat's nt even an excuse, no be she carry her leg waka go where she cheat, abi wen she gave d guy number, strtd doing romance chat, or wen she agreed to go visiting she no knw den. So she go der com use her back by herself liedown 4bed, u com deh talk temptation. It wasn't temptation, she got wat she ws luking for. As 4me I can nt take back a cheating gf, cuz once a cheat is always a cheat weneva dey get anoda chance to do it!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Rests On His Fiancee's Chest In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos / Nigerian Lady Who Married An Uber Driver Tells Her Story (Photos) / A Night That Destroyed Me.....sex Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.