Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,325 members, 7,811,960 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! (11762 Views)

See 15 Yr Old Girl Who Did Plastic Surgery Just To Win Back Ex-boyfriend. Mtchew / See Teenage Girl Who Underwent Plastic Surgery To Win Back Ex Boyfriend / What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by Nobody: 1:11am On May 26, 2009
oyinda.:

lol. she's a bad girl. skipping work to chill at friend's house.  wink
but isn't it funny that the bf wasn't concerned about the bills and his gf getting fired.
all he was concerned about was the gender of the friend. lol talk about trivial.

Is this girl for real?  grin

C2H5OH:

To be honest, you are actually the one speculating.  You are hell bent on the idea that this guy is a control freak, but you can't even support the claim.  You keep waiting for some miracle post to surface from the girl to back you up.  I reply based solely on what we presently have to work with.

dont mind big bumper . . . that's the problem with nigerians. They form an opinion and they doggedly stick to it no matter how baseless it sounds.
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by Nobody: 1:11am On May 26, 2009
We should draw our conclusions based on the physical evidence presented to us (poster's post) and not from assumptions.

Some of you would make great lawyers  lipsrsealed
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by amebono12: 1:12am On May 26, 2009
iyalode you are wrong, go thru all her threads you will see where she said, hes never asked her who shes with before

all the guy did was ask a simple question

a question i ask my man smtimes, and a question he asks me too, if you are not hiding anything why not tell the truth
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by kaypumpin2(m): 1:12am On May 26, 2009
Ki olorun ko gba wa l'owo gbogbo awon Beijing conference ladies yi o!
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by tope5000: 1:13am On May 26, 2009
.amebo no1:

iyalode you are wrong, go thru all her threads you will see where she said, hes never asked her who shes with before

a question i ask my man smtimes, and a question he asks me too, if you are not hiding anything why not tell the truth

Tell them cool
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by Nobody: 1:13am On May 26, 2009
ibkaye:

We should draw our conclusions based on the physical evidence presented to us (poster's post) and not from assumptions.

Some of you would make great lawyers  lipsrsealed

no i think they'd make greater clowns. I cant imagine them being lawyers, they'd be torn to shreds by any shrewd prosecutor. Staking claims with no hard evidence?

C2H5OH:

Contrary to what you actually think, the girl herself said that was the first time her boyfriend had called to inquire about what she was doing.

Oyinda isnt speaking based on facts . . . remember that.
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by C2H5OH(f): 1:14am On May 26, 2009
oyinda.:

lol. she's a bad girl. skipping work to chill at friend's house.  wink
but isn't it funny that the bf wasn't concerned about the bills and his gf getting fired.
all he was concerned about was the gender of the friend. lol talk about trivial.

LOLOL This girl is not serious o  grin  grin .  Where is your brain?
If my girlfriend is not at work (where she is supposed to be) I would want to know who she was with or what she was doing.  Is that so difficult to comprehend?
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by bigbumper(f): 1:17am On May 26, 2009
mandycini:

. . . he asked where i was i said i was with a friend,and he asked could he know my friends name ,i found myself cutting the call,he called severally i kept busying the call,

She found herself cutting the call means this is something she has never done before but could not help as she had been pushed to the wall by him and had had enough.

mandycini:

somehow i felt uncomfortable telling him my friends name while my friend was there and knowing fully well that he wouldnt let go untill i told him whom i was with  

This is the internet where her identity is safe so she had no reason to lie and would have said she was cheating if she was, but she did not say that, instead she said she was UNCOMFORTABLE, and my question is WHY? undecided If not that she was tired of the dude falsely accusing her of what she has not done.

mandycini:

and knowing him,he could possibly ask to speak with the person, am not doing anything with these guy i was with he was just a friend,

KNOWING HIM, hmmn what does she know about him that she is not telling us yet undecided

mandycini:

At big bumper he has never asked me to put them on phone,he doesnt even call me to know whom i was with,that day was the first, i just had the feelings he might cos he had been talking on the issue

Which kain yeye feeling, you were so sure in your first post na, Girl stop covering up for him and tell us where it really hurts so that we will know how to tackle this for you.
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by Nobody: 1:17am On May 26, 2009
C2H5OH:

LOLOL This girl is not serious o  grin  grin .  Where is your brain?
If my girlfriend is not at work (where she is supposed to be) I would want to know who she was with or what she was doing.  Is that so difficult to comprehend?

yes, it means i'm being concerned with trivial things and being possessive.
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by oyinda3(f): 1:17am On May 26, 2009
Contrary to what you actually think, the girl herself said that was the first time her boyfriend had called to inquire about what she was doing.

right she said it in a private interview you conducted with her in your bedroom at 8am in the early morning.
we need transcripts pls. mtcheww  tongue
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by Nobody: 1:18am On May 26, 2009
oyinda.:

right she said it in a private interview you conducted with her in your bedroom at 8am in the early morning.
we need transcripts pls. mtcheww  tongue

daft. The girl mentioned it on page 1. Perhaps you truly havent been reading her posts.
I even remember posting an excerpt earlier.
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by C2H5OH(f): 1:18am On May 26, 2009
davidylan:

Oyinda isnt speaking based on facts . . . remember that.

Oops I almost forgot she posts first and reads later.
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by amebono12: 1:19am On May 26, 2009
mandycini:

At big bumper he has never asked me to put them on phone,he doesnt even call me to know whom i was with,that day was the first, i just had the feelings he might cos he had been talking on the issue,his main argument was that i should be careful cos of my inexperience people may make me do what i do not want to do, and it makes absolute sense cos i have experienced it,

this was the first time for heavens sake

this is simply a case of a young teen feeling funky cos she gets to see men asking her out, a case of her young girl feeling she knows it all but in the real sense is dumb, being submissive isnt in her dictionary cos she feels shes arrived
i honestly pray the man gets a better lady, men are not fools, the process of marriage starts
in a relationship, if the woman isnt submissive or wants to leave a life of her own, the dude is out

BTW iyalode stop making up things, stop adding story to the story
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by oyinda3(f): 1:19am On May 26, 2009
davidylan:

daft. The girl mentioned it on page 1. Perhaps you truly havent been reading her posts.

goat. she never mentioned such garbage. you need to schedule an appointment with your optometrist asap. your eyes are failing you
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by Nobody: 1:21am On May 26, 2009
big_bumper:

She found herself cutting the call means this is something she has never done before but could not help as she had been pushed to the wall by him and had had enough.

That is your own opinion . . . she never said that. She cut the call because she knew what she was doing was wrong, she kept hammering endlessly on the fact that she had been careless when it came to her relationship and her bf had warned her repeatedly. She knew this time her bf wouldnt take this lightly . . .

had enough of what exactly?

big_bumper:

This is the internet where her identity is safe so she had no reason to lie and would have said she was cheating if she was, but she did not say that, instead she said she was UNCOMFORTABLE, and my question is WHY? undecided If not that she was tired of the dude falsely accusing her of what she has not done.

If you were . . . would you not be uncomfortable? you LIED to your bf that you were at work only to go "chilling" with another man . . . would you comfortably say this to your bf?

big_bumper:

KNOWING HIM, hmmn what does she know about him that she is not telling us yet undecided

I guess she knew he was the serious type you expected her to take her commitments to their relationship more seriously.
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by C2H5OH(f): 1:23am On May 26, 2009
Oyinda, it would really do you some justice to read well before you post.  
As someone mentioned, there are different versions of the story.  She left out minor details in one version, that are present in another.
he doesnt even call me to know whom i was with,that day was the first
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by tope5000: 1:23am On May 26, 2009
.amebo no1:

this was the first time for heavens sake

this is simply a case of a young teen feeling funky cos she gets to see men asking her out, a case of her young girl feeling she knows it all but in the real sense is dumb, being submissive isnt in her dictionary cos she feels shes arrived
i honestly pray the man gets a better lady, men are not fools, the process of marriage starts
in a relationship, if the woman isnt submissive or wants to leave a life of her own, the dude is out

BTW iyalode stop making up things, stop adding story to the story

God bless you kiss
I think iyalode is being sarcastic grin cheesy undecided
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by bigbumper(f): 1:23am On May 26, 2009
.amebo no1:

So why was she UNCOMFORTABLE THEN undecided

It is either because she is cheating or because she is scared of him, simple.

NOW judging from her story which unhelpfully keeps changing every minute, and the fact that another girl is in the picture, and her thread title which is that she wants him back, which of these 2 aforementioned option is true of the OP?
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by Nobody: 1:23am On May 26, 2009
oyinda.:

goat. she never mentioned such garbage. you need to schedule an appointment with your optometrist asap. your eyes are failing you

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=275559.msg3911775#msg3911775

[size=14pt]At big bumper he has never asked me to put them on phone,he doesnt even call me to know whom i was with,that day was the first, i just had the feelings he might cos he had been talking on the issue,his main argument was that i should be careful cos of my inexperience people may make me do what i do not want to do, and it makes absolute sense cos i have experienced it,[/size]

See why i called you daft earlier on? It wasnt an insult dear.
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by Nobody: 1:24am On May 26, 2009
I don't think I'll take it easy with a bf that leaves work to "chill" with a girl. And you even failed to pick up his calls after that? Personally, the bf is finished.

From the post, you already had trust issues, why pour kerosene in the fire?

You asked for advice, well you just have to beg, that's all.
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by tope5000: 1:25am On May 26, 2009
big_bumper:

NOW judging from her story which unhelpfully keeps changing every minute, and the fact that another girl is in the picture, and her thread title which is that she wants him back, which of these 2 aforementioned option is true of the OP?

Its because she is cheating
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by Nobody: 1:25am On May 26, 2009
stillwater:

I don't think I'll take it easy with a bf that leaves work to "chill" with a girl. And you even failed to pick up his calls after that? Personally, the bf is finished.

thank you . . . dont mind the hypocrites here.
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by oyinda3(f): 1:26am On May 26, 2009
If you were . . . would you not be uncomfortable? you LIED to your bf that you were at work only to go "chilling" with another man . . . would you comfortably say this to your bf?

what are you saying? she is more comfortable telling the truth than the lie? She seem to be more comfortable telling the lie in my opinion.
I would be more comfortable telling the lie. I don't want him to send hired killers to me at night just because I told him i'm chilling at my cousin's house , but he happens to be MALE. lol
guys like that deserve lies. imagine youself as hitler's wife now. would you be comfortable telling hitler the truth?
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by amebono12: 1:26am On May 26, 2009
big_bumper:

then i take d cheating part, read her post iyalode, dont put words in her mouth, that was d first time the guy asked her a question. the first bleeping tme

whats wrong with saying 'i am with peter james or john'  the girl has always had issues with her pride

so she has to sheeshh
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by C2H5OH(f): 1:27am On May 26, 2009
tope5000:

God bless you kiss
LOL I agree. Iyalode is a silly gal cheesy
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by bigbumper(f): 1:27am On May 26, 2009
tope5000:

God bless you kiss

Tope2000, you too saw something for you to suggest back then that the guy was insecure na,

Oh I get it, oya don't worry i will make sure you have Sharon all to yourself tonight without that interfering intruder Sister Amebo who is always turning up unannounced and at the wrong time, you have my word wink cheesy

Now put on your thinking cap again and think back to what it was that made you come to that conclusion that the dude was insecure cheesy grin cheesy
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by tope5000: 1:27am On May 26, 2009
stillwater:

Finally we have ppl that are saying some sense here lipsrsealed
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by oyinda3(f): 1:28am On May 26, 2009

Its because she is cheating

tope, how do you know? she said she wasn't cheating. she was chilling. lol
don't twist her words now.
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by oyinda3(f): 1:29am On May 26, 2009
tope5000:

Finally we have ppl that are saying some sense here lipsrsealed

beside you of course. you're the most sensible person on the forum. those ppl only come second after you wink
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by Nobody: 1:29am On May 26, 2009
oyinda.:

tope, how do you know? she said she wasn't cheating. she was chilling. lol
don't twist her words now.

you've been doing that all night  grin

How do you expect the bf to understand the meaning of "chilling" when she claimed to be at work?

I posted the facts and i see you have suddenly lost interest in responding to the boldfaced lie you told earlier?
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by tope5000: 1:31am On May 26, 2009
big_bumper:

Tope2000, you too saw something for you to suggest back then that the guy was insecure na,

True but my own agrument is still . . . the girl must have caused that insecurities tongue

Oh I get it, oya don't worry i will make sure you have Sharon all to yourself tonight without that interfering intruder Sister Amebo who is always turning up unannounced and at the wrong time, you have my word wink cheesy

Now put on your thinking cap again and think back to what it was that made you come to that conclusion that the dude was insecure cheesy grin cheesy

Lol . . . .sauron never wanted u two cheesy

so hands off tongue
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by C2H5OH(f): 1:32am On May 26, 2009
oyinda.:

what are you saying? she is more comfortable telling the truth than the lie? She seem to be more comfortable telling the lie in my opinion.
I would be more comfortable telling the lie. I don't want him to send hired killers to me at night just because I told him i'm chilling at my cousin's house , but he happens to be MALE. lol
guys like that deserve lies. imagine youself as hitler's wife now. would you be comfortable telling hitler the truth?
Halt! I absolutely disagree.  Marriage-bound relationships are not to be taken lightly.    Where is the integrity? If you do not respect yourself, your man, and your relationship, you do not deserve to be taken seriously.  If your kind prefers to get into relationships filled with lies and coverups at least let the guy know so he can stop wasting his time with your childish games.

p.s. it wasn't her cousin.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Ever Been Stalked? / PHOTOS; 5 Hot Girls Puts Their Heavy Backsides In Display / Is It Proper To Disclose Your Earnings To Your Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.