Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,588 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ (78806 Views)

I Am Sleeping With My Blood Sister Out Of No Choice- I Need Help! / I Am Sleeping With Our Pastor – Lagos Wife / Advice Me: I Am Sleeping With My Brother’s Wife And She Doesn’t Want It To Stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by bigerboy200: 12:00pm On Nov 28, 2015
completely wrong.. Taboo..the fact u share the same father means u have been committing a thunderous abomination.Sex outside the institution of marriage is wrong on its own, let alone the rubbish u are doing..Stop immediately..
Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by Etizz: 12:01pm On Nov 28, 2015
What I see here is a guy cheating on his girlfriend without remorse....

At his age he should know what is right and wrong....

He is an ID!ot.........
Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by Alwaystruth: 12:01pm On Nov 28, 2015
Did I hear you say, you are in relationship or relation-shit?. This is relation-shit and no relationship here because you both
are already related by your both parents married and formed a family. So, what you 're having is relation-shit and the earlier you smash the poo and watch off your hands and feet the better.

Anyway, Last Days are here and Last Days are hard and complicated days.
Expect everything to happen ..imaginable and unimaginable= LAST DAYS..
Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by Prestoex(m): 12:01pm On Nov 28, 2015
Something doesnt connect in this story,your mum married her dad,but you're the one living with them,she got a job & had to stay with you in her parent's house,disgusting story,where has she been staying? Imagine ! what people write these days.
Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by koleone(m): 12:02pm On Nov 28, 2015
Nothing's wrong with d relationship cos both of u r not blood related.
Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by Nobody: 12:04pm On Nov 28, 2015
But they are actually from different mum and dad......... tongue...........
Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by Alwaystruth: 12:05pm On Nov 28, 2015
Did I hear you say, you are in relationship or relation-SHIT?. This is relation-SHIT and no relationship here because you both
are already related by your both parents marriage and formed a family. So, what you 're having is relation-SHIT and the earlier you smash the poo and watch off your hands and feet the better.

LAST DAYS ARE HARD TIMES
Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by Nobody: 12:08pm On Nov 28, 2015
as long as the two of them are not related... it is not incest... they are not biogical brother and sister.
Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by abdoolorunwa(m): 12:09pm On Nov 28, 2015
IF U WERE MUSLIM, I'D SAY ITS AWEFULLY WRONG. BUT UR ACTS ARE PERMITTED BY UR BELIEF, SO IF PARENTS DISAGREE, THERE IS ALWAYS AN ALTERNATIVE-YOU ELOPE, GET MARRIED, HAVE KIDS AND UR PARENTS WOULD UNDERSTAND. AFTERALL, THE PRODIGAL SON WILL BE FORGIVEN.
Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by pappilo(m): 12:12pm On Nov 28, 2015
This is nothing.

I know a chap who used to run errands for his dad's younger brother. Part of this was ferrying the man's baby momma about. One thing led to another and the chap and his uncle's baby momma moved in together and had 2 kids together.

Very complicated.
Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by mizlovette(f): 12:16pm On Nov 28, 2015
U guys are infatuated. It's not like it's a taboo u guys don't share bloodties but yet u need 2 put an end to it for d sake of d family name.
Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by Jazzlite: 12:16pm On Nov 28, 2015
Harbosede02:
yu ehn...where is my cake? angry
Bose what's your view about this discussion?
Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by Temysteve(m): 12:17pm On Nov 28, 2015
TrapLORD:
Okay u furked your sister. Your reward is waiting for you in hell. NEXT!!!!
he may av sinned against man nd God but if he confess his sin nd ask 4 4giveness, u'll sure meet him in heaven. Mayb he'll be d 1 to decide ur faith, whether u ar going to H or H.
Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by 4nobody4every1: 12:19pm On Nov 28, 2015
fake story grin grin
Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by Temysteve(m): 12:19pm On Nov 28, 2015
Tonel09:
U r very stupid by dating ur step sis... . U even have a girl friend.... Wat if you mistakenly give her Belle nko
is something still new on this earth?
Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by dapraiz(m): 12:20pm On Nov 28, 2015
chai... this life sef
Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by DatBossAssChick(f): 12:20pm On Nov 28, 2015
And this is where I call on safarigirl's attention. Some has stolen your line of story "in memory only" grin cheesy
Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by Prestoex(m): 12:21pm On Nov 28, 2015
O.k now i understand,yr mum married her dad .Forgive me,i missed that part.I'm sorry.
Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by talk2stefan(m): 12:25pm On Nov 28, 2015
LOL. The guy is eating his step sis pussy. LOL
Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by Richy4(m): 12:28pm On Nov 28, 2015
I am really confused when it comes to incest cases because I am a Christian but the bible contradicted it kind of.......

<<<<<<<<In This cases, It was forbidden>>>>>>>>

The unclothedness of thy sister, the daughter of thy father, or daughter of thy mother, ... thou shalt not uncover. Leviticus 18:9
Thou shalt not uncover the unclothedness of thy father's sister. Leviticus 18:12

And if a man shall take his sister, his father's daughter, or his mother's daughter, and see her unclothedness, and she see his unclothedness; it is a wicked thing. Leviticus 20:17

And thou shalt not uncover the unclothedness of thy mother's sister, nor of thy father's sister: for he uncovered his near kin: they shall bear their iniquity. Leviticus 20:19

Cursed be he that lieth with his sister, the daughter of his father, or the daughter of his mother. Deuteronomy 27:22

<<<<<<<<<This one was acceptable>>>>>>>>>>>>

Abraham married his half sister, Sarah. (Sarah and Abraham had the same father, Terah.) But God didn't mind. He blessed their union, her "a mother of nations."

And yet indeed, she [Sarah] is my [Abraham's] sister; she is the daughter of my father, but not the daughter of my mother; and she became my wife. Genesis 20:12

And I will bless her [Sarah], and give thee a son also of her: yea, I will bless her, and she shall be a mother of nations; kings of people shall be of her. Genesis 17:16

Moses and Aaron were the products of an incestuous marriage. (Their father, Amram, married his sister, Jochebed.)
And Amram took him Jochebed his father's sister to wife; and she bare him Aaron and Moses. Exodus 6:20

1 Like

Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by banio: 12:32pm On Nov 28, 2015
Tabooed bleeping, and all other stolen-hide and sick bleeping, are the sweetest.
Boy it's not time to think, U must quit the affair.
I pray U guys move on.
Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by fabuloz1(m): 12:39pm On Nov 28, 2015
[quote author=Consultville post=40479260]I have been having an affair with my step sister. I know it’s wrong but we love one another so much. I am 25, she is 21. My mum married her dad 10 years ago and we got on from the moment we first met. If i could deduce the write up,you are 25 and she's 21, your mum married her dad 10 years ago...that means,you both are not related by blood. she just became a sister to you with the union of mum and dad. Not incest,to me nothing is wrong with that....so lashing is allowed but no marriage. you guys made the greatest mistake to tell your parents.
Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by BirabilPaul(m): 12:41pm On Nov 28, 2015
Stupidity in action.... Immorality at work. Stop the rubbish young man. Maybe u don't have money to pay the bride price for ur girl, so u decide to rape ur sister n do it free of charge.

You need deliverance....
Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by Nobody: 12:42pm On Nov 28, 2015
Op you're both cursed then. It's as simple as that. Enjoy your cursed life! smiley
Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by jstriker442(m): 12:48pm On Nov 28, 2015
darkenedrebel:
technically it's not incëst as you both aren't related by blood.. ..but you have to lose whatever feelings you have for her. It's frowned upon by society....probably distance yourself from her for a while - out of sight out of mind.....telling your parents was a bad move by the way.. .
please elucidate. What is incest ??
What is marriage ??
Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by Dinakas(f): 12:50pm On Nov 28, 2015
Jazzlite:

Technically from the bible no one should remarry .... Hence that marriage is unlawful thus his relationship wife that lady is lawful

Since you are going with the bible, what does the bible say about fornication?
Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by brightech11: 12:51pm On Nov 28, 2015
"It felt so natural" is it a natural apple?
imagine this,
dear please cry for your soul and ask God to forgive you.
Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by babsnuel(m): 12:53pm On Nov 28, 2015
OP oya clean ya mouth...liar liar. U jes sidddon and d onli tin wey enta ur head na to write rubbish for nairaland..end time fuu
Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by FRANKOXY(m): 12:54pm On Nov 28, 2015
Did you have sex or made love sad
Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by Okorieikechukwu(m): 12:55pm On Nov 28, 2015
Ask God forgives not man
Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by miqos02(m): 12:55pm On Nov 28, 2015
hmmm
Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by alvin000(m): 12:56pm On Nov 28, 2015
Incest is in the blood of Christians since from the grass root. There 5 diff cases of Incest in the book of Genesis. The only religion that forbid incest is Islam but those Islamaphobia will never understand. May Allah forgive all of Us from our sins.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

When A Girl Says She Does Not Have A Boyfriend / 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa / All Eyes On A Lady As She Twerks On A Man In Public, People Video Her (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.