Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,374 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt (69644 Views)

8 Ways Guys Embarrass Themselves When They Spot Ladies With Big Bosom/Butt / Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down / Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by Nobody: 7:37am On Dec 29, 2015
cutieberie1:
guys and their love 4 big booties,the body will stil get old one day

Let us enjoy before e old biko. Well, after checking your pics I can understand why you are upset. grin

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by cutieberie1(f): 8:18am On Dec 31, 2015
soupandeba:

Let us enjoy before e old biko. Well, after checking your pics I can understand why you are upset. grin
please am not upset just saying
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by RandomHero(m): 11:57am On Jan 04, 2017
stupidity:
If na buuby, I dey make sure say I press am sotay, the thing go vex shoot out.

Tips for guys that got buubyless girlfriends:

When alone with her, tell her to take off her shirt, then tell her to do cow girl style for you. Then go under her like a mechanic. The small buuby will be right in ur face, then start pulling them as is you are milking her, pull am hard. angry no mercy.
Nor fear, they won't pull out.

Do this to her morning and night for 3months.
Cossy will congratulate her.
grin
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by walebizz(m): 1:07am On Jan 05, 2017
lol...e no necessary mean say she must fine, she might be averagely beautiful but she has to have big boobs, I don't like ass that much except from the curvy girls own type
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by Unclebrutus: 3:36pm On Apr 17, 2017
cutieberie1:
guys and their love 4 big booties,the body will stil get old one day
i jst dey observe u in 3g. E b lyk say u no carry am. Na ur size i dey lyk.
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by kings20(m): 4:54pm On Apr 17, 2017
I don't like d big breast and ass ladies

That's why God created the small/moderate breast and ass ladies for guys like myself

Taste varies bro
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by iwene390(m): 6:49pm On Apr 17, 2017
grin grin
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by cutieberie1(f): 6:58pm On Apr 17, 2017
Unclebrutus:
i jst dey observe u in 3g. E b lyk say u no carry am. Na ur size i dey lyk.

Haha
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by Ragnorak: 10:21pm On Apr 17, 2017
Moderates jare. All the excess flesh puts me off. Trim and fit does it for me

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

22-Year-Old Nigerian Man Dumped By 42-Year-Old Chinese Girlfriend (Photos) / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? / Man Took Lady Out, Ordered Star Beer & Star Radler. What She Did & His Reaction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.