Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,658 members, 7,816,686 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt (69651 Views)

8 Ways Guys Embarrass Themselves When They Spot Ladies With Big Bosom/Butt / Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down / Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 04, 2015
permanentgrace:

So men dont find physical attractions in women? Who fed you with such falsehood?

OK no problem
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by Nobody: 5:57pm On Dec 04, 2015
Small Boobs and Outrageously Big Butt. That's the Heavenly combination
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by Romanciella(f): 6:15pm On Dec 04, 2015
tosyne2much:
Ooohyes !!! This is the thread where I belong

I know that ladies with small butt/bosoms will storm in anger trying to justify themselves. They will bash the OP. Make una just dey look cheesy

Now let's do a survey cool

Guys, click LIKE if you like ladies with small bosoms/butt, click SHARE if you like ladies with huge bosoms/butt cool
yaaay
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by wtfCode: 6:21pm On Dec 04, 2015
4 me, moderately moulded boob and moderately moulded ass that will look great in a bumshot always make a killing 4 me errtime errday.
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by sucess001(m): 6:25pm On Dec 04, 2015
SlimBrawnie:

hahahaha.... very funny. Sorry I'm a slim fit... adding up scares me

Na same thing we dey talk na...

It is well my sister...

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by SlimBrawnie(f): 6:54pm On Dec 04, 2015
sucess001:

Na same thing we dey talk na...

It is well my sister...

grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin u no serious ooo
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by rhames(m): 7:05pm On Dec 04, 2015
tosyne2much:
Ooohyes !!! This is the thread where I belong

I know that ladies with small butt/bosoms will storm in anger trying to justify themselves. They will bash the OP. Make una just dey look cheesy

Now let's do a survey cool

Guys, click LIKE if you like ladies with small bosoms/butt, click SHARE if you like ladies with huge bosoms/butt cool

Na Ch(Y)ampion you be oga!!! grin
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by steady986(m): 7:19pm On Dec 04, 2015
Toks2008:
Please what exactly makes up a small bossom or big butts?

A lady with a full cup size of 34c to 36b is perfectly ok and many ladies do not understand the difference between curvy butts and big butts...

A lady can have a beautiful curvy butt yet no conspicuous booty while some bootilicious ladies can have real ugly ass..it all depends on the way you look at it.

Any bust line above 36d to me is abacha but a smaller,firmer and full bustline will stand the test of time.
Lwkmd...see expert ooo!
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by tosyne2much(m): 7:22pm On Dec 04, 2015
rhames:

Na Ch(Y)ampion you be oga!!! grin
hehehe cheesy

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by steady986(m): 7:22pm On Dec 04, 2015
SlimBrawnie:
hahahaha.... very funny. Sorry I'm a slim fit... adding up scares me
I see you're located in Abuja. Where exactly are you?
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by coolar: 7:28pm On Dec 04, 2015
Romanciella:
why u always picking on me

I have never.......it's a first time of offense.

I'll compensate you. cheesy
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by Toks2008(m): 7:35pm On Dec 04, 2015
steady986:

Lwkmd...see expert ooo!

I remember a day a busty female friend of mine removed her bra to wear casuals,it was an eye sore...Honestly many big bustline you se hanging are fine that way but if they unleash the dragons,you will appreciate smaller and firmer bustlines..a long as a lady is not below size 34 bra size,she has nothing to worry above just like a guy with 5inc and above p.nis size.

Every lady is lovely the way they are and most times, small bustline is complemented with a nice ass while most real busty ladies have flat asses.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by tosyne2much(m): 7:56pm On Dec 04, 2015
zaragal:

God catch u cheesy...dem like portable babes like us tongue
I know you would be happy cheesy
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by lukaino(m): 7:57pm On Dec 04, 2015
cutieberie1:
guys and their love 4 big booties,the body will stil get old one day

Point of correction, big booties lasts forever.
I wonder why on earth a lady wouldn't have a well rounded and soft bootie with moderate equally succulent bossoms to match.
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by tosyne2much(m): 8:00pm On Dec 04, 2015
commdev:

I am new in Nairaland. I have successfully opened an account but unable to post information. pls, educate me.
Kindly go to any section you wish to create a thread, then locate " create a new topic

It's as easy as abc cheesy

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by wristbangle: 8:11pm On Dec 04, 2015
Romanciella:
yaaay

Someone told me u will not visit this thread. How come u register your presence here? cheesy
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by buchostags(m): 8:14pm On Dec 04, 2015
am actually nt a fan of big boobs but chic still do this to small joystick men... ;Dam actually nt a fan of big boobs but chic still do this to small joystick men...
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by wristbangle: 8:17pm On Dec 04, 2015
Toks2008:

I remember a day a busty female friend of mine removed her bra to wear casuals,it was an eye sore...Honestly many big bustline you se hanging are fine that way but if they unleash the dragons,you will appreciate smaller and firmer bustlines..a long as a lady is not below size 34 bra size,she has nothing to worry above just like a guy with 5inc and above p.nis size.

Every lady is lovely the way they are and most times, small bustline is complemented with a nice ass while most real busty ladies have flat asses.

Sir, I hold much respect to your comments always and I really love the way u analysed this fact.
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by Nobody: 8:22pm On Dec 04, 2015
tosyne2much:
I know you would be happy cheesy

How far smiley....where have u been...my nairaland womaniser undecided
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by steady986(m): 8:23pm On Dec 04, 2015
Toks2008:

Agreed
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by Nobody: 8:28pm On Dec 04, 2015
Omotayor123:

grin I like this... That's makes us two cheesy
shocked shocked
You wey get complete nice package... Omotayor123 baby grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by Omotayor123(f): 8:34pm On Dec 04, 2015
Manager123:
shocked shocked You wey get complete nice package... Omotayor123 baby grin
Another Gbeborun undecided undecided undecided
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by Omotayor123(f): 8:35pm On Dec 04, 2015
Toks2008:

Lol... But you are on point!
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by Romanciella(f): 8:49pm On Dec 04, 2015
wristbangle:

Someone told me u will not visit this thread. How come u register your presence here? cheesy
that should be coolar... Hmmm
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by Nobody: 8:50pm On Dec 04, 2015
Omotayor123:
Lol... But you are on point!

Seconded.. grin.
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by Nobody: 9:03pm On Dec 04, 2015
Omotayor123:

Another Gbeborun undecided undecided undecided
Well, we can't help but notice! cheesy
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by wristbangle: 9:29pm On Dec 04, 2015
Romanciella:
that should be coolar... Hmmm

Yes, it's him lipsrsealed
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by tosyne2much(m): 9:32pm On Dec 04, 2015
zaragal:

How far smiley....where have u been...my nairaland womaniser undecided
Womanizer ke ? cheesy

Tell me something I need to know cheesy
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by Nobody: 9:44pm On Dec 04, 2015
Decker:
To frustrate means to cause someone to feel upset and annoyed as a result of not being able to change or achieve something.

Going by the definition above, I am of the opinion that a woman who knows her worth and what she carries inside of her, despite not having big boobs or a big ass, would never be able to be frustrated by anyone.

Having big boobs and big asses isn't all there is to a woman. A woman is more than all that. There are more important qualities that make a woman attractive and admirable, and unlike boobs and asses, these qualities never fade away.

Those boobs will dry up like leaves with time, and that ass will turn repulsive as she grows older. But the things that make a woman really attractive, like her personality, her intelligence, how she relates with people and her good character, will always remain with her.

So, no one can frustrate a woman who, even though she doesn't have big boobs and a large ass, she is okay with how she looks, and understands that what she has inside of her, is better than all that superficiality.

So deep. So smart.
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by Nobody: 9:54pm On Dec 04, 2015
PunkyVeer:

So deep. So smart.

Coming from you, I'll take that as a compliment.
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by Toks2008(m): 9:59pm On Dec 04, 2015
wristbangle:

Sir, I hold much respect to your comments always and I really love the way u analysed this fact.

Ose jare aburo
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by Nobody: 10:03pm On Dec 04, 2015
Decker:

Coming from you, I'll take that as a compliment.

You're too mature, my friend. Wish many guys reasoned the way you do

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? / Man Took Lady Out, Ordered Star Beer & Star Radler. What She Did & His Reaction / Chinese Couple Trying To Get Pregnant Discover They’ve Been Having Anal Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.