Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,267 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt (69639 Views)

8 Ways Guys Embarrass Themselves When They Spot Ladies With Big Bosom/Butt / Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down / Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by wristbangle: 6:26pm On Dec 03, 2015
prettythicksme:
cheesy cheesy seriosly i dont pray for big breast!!chaii d thing go sag sotey,wristbangle u go fear!!especially after given birth.

How am I so sure that your small "bwest" will grow wings after child birth? sad

U better use "otapiapia bwest enlargement drugs take push am
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by vizkiz: 6:27pm On Dec 03, 2015
wristbangle:

Hian! Baba how u take know? U don see her true life? When u see her? U touch am? tongue

I don see am wella... The thing be like coconut wink
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by MzPecs(f): 6:28pm On Dec 03, 2015
wristbangle:

O gbelewu oo! Hahahaha

gringringrin
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by wristbangle: 6:29pm On Dec 03, 2015
vizkiz:

I don see am wella... The thing be like coconut wink

Mzpecs bwest be like coconut? How interesting! grin. Na stone she put inside ni? tongue
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by Nobody: 6:30pm On Dec 03, 2015
wristbangle:

How am I so sure that your small "bwest" will grow wings after child birth? sad

U better use "otapiapia bwest enlargement drugs take push am
I have two kids&my breast no sag!! grin dont ask for pinshure pls!! grin grin
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by MRpii(m): 6:30pm On Dec 03, 2015
I tell you
Jolllyjoy:
that guy must be using 3g network.

I open the topic when there was only one view just to surmit and see toseyn postcheesy.
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by MzPecs(f): 6:30pm On Dec 03, 2015
vizkiz:

thank God you'v gat them big tongue
Yeah baby! wink
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by molydonhenry(m): 6:30pm On Dec 03, 2015
I smell counter attack!

I told my younger bro dat if he sees me dating talk more of marrying a gal with small butt, he shud kn I'm under some kind of jazz. I so love big butts
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by vizkiz: 6:30pm On Dec 03, 2015
wristbangle:

Mzpecs bwest be like coconut? How interesting! grin. Na stone she put inside ni? tongue

me sef no understand. But e soft when I touch am cheesy
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by MzPecs(f): 6:31pm On Dec 03, 2015
wristbangle:

Aye mi o! shocked

Who said so? undecided
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by wristbangle: 6:32pm On Dec 03, 2015
Randyhot:
9, They let her foot the bills..be it in a restaurant or a chalet where the kpanshing took place if at all.
10 they rarely call them up..even when they do, it is to request of one favour or the other and gets mad when its not met.
Lol i have one like that i used to despise before, but today she is in europe studying hard and enjoying life and am here shouting lalasticlala!!!

Lmao! The bolded got me ROFLMAO. grin grin
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by wristbangle: 6:34pm On Dec 03, 2015
MzPecs:

Aye mi o! shocked

Who said so? undecided

Your boyfriend, vizkiz tongue
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by mikigen(m): 6:34pm On Dec 03, 2015
Ok
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by MzPecs(f): 6:34pm On Dec 03, 2015
vizkiz:

me sef no understand. But e soft when I touch am cheesy
Fa woze you ehn.. undecided

2 Likes

Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by lurlah2014(f): 6:34pm On Dec 03, 2015
Any lady with this features that allows this to get to her must be a fool from the other world, cos they tend to forget the great advantage they have over those fats once

Well said, I love myself with or without this features #selfcrush

2 Likes

Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by firstking01(m): 6:35pm On Dec 03, 2015
None of ma good biz....
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by MzPecs(f): 6:36pm On Dec 03, 2015
wristbangle:

Your boyfriend, vizkiz tongue
He must be high on goat sh'it undecided
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by vizkiz: 6:42pm On Dec 03, 2015
MzPecs:

Fa woze you ehn.. undecided

who wanna woze who? amma your mate? angry
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by MzPecs(f): 6:43pm On Dec 03, 2015
vizkiz:

who wanna woze who? amma your mate? angry
Nonsense sumborri undecided
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by vizkiz: 6:45pm On Dec 03, 2015
MzPecs:

Nonsense sumborri undecided

I don't have your time here, I will deal with you when I come home undecided
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by Cutehector(m): 6:46pm On Dec 03, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
it not too late to ask.

Tell mewink
eyes, boobs.. Lips.. Thats all
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by wristbangle: 6:46pm On Dec 03, 2015
Decker:
To frustrate means to cause someone to feel upset and annoyed as a result of not being able to change or achieve something.

Going by the definition above, I am of the opinion that a woman who knows her worth and what she carries inside of her, despite not having big boobs or a big ass, would never be able to be frustrated by anyone.

Having big boobs and big asses isn't all there is to a woman. A woman is more than all that. There are more important qualities that make a woman attractive and admirable, and unlike boobs and asses, these qualities never fade away.

Those boobs will dry up like leaves with time, and that ass will turn repulsive as she grows older. But the real things that make a woman really attractive, like her personality, her intelligence, how she relates with people and her good character, will always remain with her.

So, no one can frustrate a woman who, even though she doesn't have big boobs and a large ass, she is okay with how she looks, and understands that what she has inside of her, is better than all that superficiality.

I am not against your comment because I myself don't base love on elaborate body endowment but the objective of this article is to stylishly reach out to guys, mostly the ones fascinated with a lady's physical attributes.

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by Cutehector(m): 6:47pm On Dec 03, 2015
cutieberie1:
six packed dude is not a necessity to me
alryt
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by wristbangle: 6:48pm On Dec 03, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
They use degrading names on her like peanut,groundnut e.t.c.

Lol! Where did u get this ideology from?
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by MzPecs(f): 6:49pm On Dec 03, 2015
vizkiz:

I don't have your time here, I will deal with you when I come home undecided
And you think you're the only one that can deal with sumborri? undecided
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by Nobody: 6:50pm On Dec 03, 2015
wristbangle:

Lol! Where did u get this ideology from?
i have some in my neighbourhood that use such coded names.

Once a slim not too endowed lady passed them by,they will be like omo this one na groundnut ooocheesycheesy
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by MRpii(m): 6:52pm On Dec 03, 2015
I gat you
prettythicksme:
I have two kids&my breast no sag!! grin dont ask for pinshure pls!! grin grin
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by vizkiz: 6:52pm On Dec 03, 2015
MzPecs:

And you think you're the only one that can deal with sumborri? undecided

remember you were saying "stop stop stop" the last time? angry
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by Nobody: 6:54pm On Dec 03, 2015
wristbangle:

I am not against your comment because I myself don't base love on elaborate body endowment but the objective of this article is to stylishly reach out to guys, mostly the ones fascinated with a lady's physical attributes.

Okay, I get you.

By the way, @your thread title, it's life or lives not live
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by Nobody: 6:54pm On Dec 03, 2015
MRpii:
I gat you
angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Man Proposes To Lady Who Provided Help For Him On MMM / 22-Year-Old Nigerian Man Dumped By 42-Year-Old Chinese Girlfriend (Photos) / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.