Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,522 members, 7,816,278 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt (69640 Views)

8 Ways Guys Embarrass Themselves When They Spot Ladies With Big Bosom/Butt / Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down / Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by Meeky(m): 2:47pm On Dec 04, 2015
SlimAdenike:
I have small butt and boobs and I'm proud of it,guys who are interested in me will like with or without big butt/boobs or small butt/boobs.

I can't kill myself over something that will eventually become big wahala when I'm 60 and above.
That is the babe.u too much.the smaller,the more easy it is to handle.
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by steady986(m): 2:48pm On Dec 04, 2015
Some girls here are claiming they have big boobs and big butt, but they refused to upload a picture so we can clarify. I won't believe them until I see proof.

Has any guy (or girl) noticed that girls with small boobs always feel it more when they're being sucked? They sometimes get an orgasm from boob sucking only. But big boobed girls, you're most likely to have your mouth filled with breast milk with just one hard suck. And they don't seem to feel anything. All they just want is The D.

4 Likes

Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by Davidifeanyi: 2:52pm On Dec 04, 2015
wetin I wan take babes with oversize butt/bossom do?
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by permanentgrace(m): 2:58pm On Dec 04, 2015
HaneefahRN:

Biggest lie ever, so who marries the slim ladies? U shld know not every guy likes overload. Although most guys like big bust and butt

You are right though but out of 10men, 8-9 would go for a lady with massive or average butt and boobs against a lady with the opposite. The chances of a slim girl with little or no yansh/butt getting admirers compared to the one with appreciable butts/boobs is very slim.
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by wristbangle: 3:02pm On Dec 04, 2015
coolar:
You will never see Romanciella on this thread grin

Why?
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by tosyne2much(m): 3:02pm On Dec 04, 2015
HaneefahRN:
I feel so happy abt my stature anytime I see old women who have big ass. My bad mind wld always imagine the ukwu they had been using to do swag then don turn problem. God pls, I don't want to add unnecessary fat o. I'm loving my slim look.
That's good 4u cheesy
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by permanentgrace(m): 3:06pm On Dec 04, 2015
zaragal:

I don't believe dat...real MEN know wat they want and believe me it has little to nothing to do with the physique

That is deception and living in self-denial. You may be right sha but most men i can authoritatively say prefer 'bootylicious' and 'booblicious' ladies over the opposite.

2 Likes

Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by coolar: 3:06pm On Dec 04, 2015
wristbangle:

Why?

Bros,stop whining Joor!

You know better grin
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by wristbangle: 3:08pm On Dec 04, 2015
searchiing4love:

U too like romance section haba. any topic wey get dick, breasst, butt, toto, epon dey always attract you undecided better change ur ways

Hahahaha. Dem don kill prettythicksme 4 here o!
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by PrinceEvolution(m): 3:09pm On Dec 04, 2015
steady986:
Some girls here are claiming they have big boobs and big butt, but they refused to upload a picture so we can clarify. I won't believe them until I see proof.

Has any guy (or girl) noticed that girls with small boobs always feel it more when they're being sucked? They sometimes get an orgasm from boob sucking only. But big boobed girls, you're most likely to have your mouth filled with breast milk with just one hard suck. And they don't seem to feel anything. All they just want is The D.
guy are u aving an attack of paranoia?u dey vex gann nii ooo..lol ur comment alone na xrated 21..
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by Nobody: 3:10pm On Dec 04, 2015
permanentgrace:

That is deception and living in self-denial. You may be right sha but most men i can authoritatively say prefer 'bootylicious' and 'booblicious' ladies over the opposite.

Not MEN....BOYS
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by wristbangle: 3:12pm On Dec 04, 2015
coolar:

Bros,stop whining Joor!

You know better grin

Bros na! Pls tell me grin wink
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by PrinceEvolution(m): 3:15pm On Dec 04, 2015
wristbangle:

U are right dear but can u marry a guy with small joystick? cheesy
lol good question bad timing?
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by endtimeshit(m): 3:16pm On Dec 04, 2015
stupidity:
If na buuby, I dey make sure say I press am sotay, the thing go vex shoot out.

Tips for guys that got buubyless girlfriends:

When alone with her, tell her to take off her shirt, then tell her to do cow girl style for you. Then go under her like a mechanic. The small buuby will be right in ur face, then start pulling them as is you are milking her, pull am hard. angry no mercy.
Nor fear, they won't pull out.

Do this to her morning and night for 3months.
Cossy will congratulate her.
Bros I hail. Hu tell you say na rubber them be? U uppose open school de teach dis sheet na *Hisses*
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by laginks: 3:18pm On Dec 04, 2015
A MAn/ Woman's worth consists not of the abundance of things HE/SHe possesses... Sons and Daughters of Vanity..
wristbangle:
It's said that guys are normally fascinated by the looks of ladies ranging from bosom to butt, but when they discover that a lady is deficient in these endowment, their interest and chase for her depreciates.

Below are the ways guy frustrate the life of such ladies;

1. They ridicule her in public

The moment guys discover that a lady possess small bosom and butt especially when she says NO to their love proposal, they will say... "she no kuku get yansh before", "men don press piano tire 4 her body". cheesy

2. They complain bitterly about "nothing to grab" during fore play

Most time guys complain bitterly that there is no fun when having rendezvous with small endowed ladies unlike the elaborate ones. They further emphasize that there is no "pillow" to grab and lean on.

3. They find unnecessary excuse to break up with her

Because they are tired of not getting maximum satisfaction during their relationship, they will give ridiculous excuses like condemning her to be a slut, tag her a gold digger and other things in order to break up with her. You must have seen some ladies opening threads complaining that their boyfriends want them to go for bosom/butt enlargement.

4. They praise big bosom and butt ladies in front of them

Some guys will never cease to amaze me cheesy. In order to offset small butt/bosom ladies, they will heap praise on ladies with big body endowment just to intimidate their counterpart. Infact they make it look like the huge butt/bosom ladies are wife material in front of them. cheesy

5. They discourage their friends from wooing her

The way some guys analyse the shape of ladies body, one will think that they hold PHD in women affairs. That reminds me of when kinglekan came to seek advice from me and tosyne2much that he wants to woo a certain babe, we were like ''kinglekan shey u blind ni, d babe no get front and back ministry na? gringringrin".

6. They stare at other ladies passing by

It's quite funny that some guys will be staring at other ladies "ukwu" cheesy even in the presence of their girlfriend. This is one of the frustrations ladies with small bosoms/butts normally face cheesy

7. They tag them "Tomboy"

I have lost counts of situation where guys tag ladies with small butt/bosom as tomboy. Guys are like; "Me no fit date babe whey e get man body oo". See as she dey waka like man sef sad

8. They ignore their sexual advances

As vague as this may sound, yes it happens. If a lady is deficient of bosoms/butt, and she makes intimacy advances to a guy, the guy will definitely turn her down. This is another frustration dey face.

Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by MRpii(m): 3:19pm On Dec 04, 2015
In one word sha,you hate people with big but
SlimAdenike:
I have small butt and boobs and I'm proud of it,guys who are interested in me will like with or without big butt/boobs or small butt/boobs.

I can't kill myself over something that will eventually become big wahala when I'm 60 and above.
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by wristbangle: 3:25pm On Dec 04, 2015
laginks:
A MAn/ Woman's worth consists not of the abundance of things HE/SHe possesses... Sons and Daughters of Vanity..

If cossy unclad in front of u at midnight, will u be able to resist her?
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by wristbangle: 3:26pm On Dec 04, 2015
PrinceEvolution:
lol good question bad timing?

Lol there is nothing bad about the time I asked her. Abi na when I suppose to ask na cheesy
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by AishyWemsy(f): 3:45pm On Dec 04, 2015
When she has no boobs and dressed up shee is flat chested. When she has boobs and in dress, her Olympus has fallen. I wonder how we go satisfy ds insatiable men
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by Nobody: 3:54pm On Dec 04, 2015
wristbangle:

Hahahaha. Dem don kill prettythicksme 4 here o!
U dey mind him?he's my paddy,trying to play with my head grin
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by Nobody: 3:55pm On Dec 04, 2015
robosky02:

she go soon will the award for "romanus of the year 2015"

cc: prettythicksme

grin grin watever
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by permanentgrace(m): 4:13pm On Dec 04, 2015
zaragal:

Not MEN....BOYS
So men dont find physical attractions in women? Who fed you with such falsehood?

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by sucess001(m): 4:28pm On Dec 04, 2015
SlimBrawnie:
Boys not Men

eh yaaaa. i feel your pain.

2 Likes

Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by steady986(m): 4:29pm On Dec 04, 2015
PrinceEvolution:
guy are u aving an attack of paranoia?u dey vex gann nii ooo..lol ur comment alone na xrated 21..
Na the way for NL na. Everything na X-rated.
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by chaberry(m): 4:31pm On Dec 04, 2015
stupidity:

When alone with her, tell her to take off her shirt, then tell her to do cow girl style for you. Then go under her like a mechanic. The small buuby will be right in ur face, then start pulling them as is you are milking her, pull am hard. angry no mercy.

Hahaha Mr. Gonking
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by tosyne2much(m): 4:41pm On Dec 04, 2015
AishyWemsy:
When she has no boobs and dressed up shee is flat chested. When she has boobs and in dress, her Olympus has fallen. I wonder how we go satisfy ds insatiable men
Hahaha cheesy
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by Toks2008(m): 5:07pm On Dec 04, 2015
Please what exactly makes up a small bossom or big butts?

A lady with a full cup size of 34c to 36b is perfectly ok and many ladies do not understand the difference between curvy butts and big butts...

A lady can have a beautiful curvy butt yet no conspicuous booty while some bootilicious ladies can have real ugly ass..it all depends on the way you look at it.

Any bust line above 36d to me is abacha but a smaller,firmer and full bustline will stand the test of time.
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by Nobody: 5:08pm On Dec 04, 2015
tosyne2much:
Ooohyes !!! This is the thread where I belong

I know that ladies with small butt/bosoms will storm in anger trying to justify themselves. They will bash the OP. Make una just dey look cheesy

Now let's do a survey cool

Guys, click LIKE if you like ladies with small bosoms/butt, click SHARE if you like ladies with huge bosoms/butt cool
Sorry guy, you are loosing tongue tongue
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by Toks2008(m): 5:11pm On Dec 04, 2015
stupidity:

Your user ID is really interesting especially when it corroborates with what you wrote...no insults intended..just wondering
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by AyamConfidence(m): 5:11pm On Dec 04, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
They use degrading names on her like peanut,groundnut e.t.c.

or lime or unripe guava
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by Romanciella(f): 5:16pm On Dec 04, 2015
coolar:
You will never see Romanciella on this thread grin
why u always picking on me
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by SlimBrawnie(f): 5:21pm On Dec 04, 2015
sucess001:

eh yaaaa. i feel your pain.
hahahaha.... very funny. Sorry I'm a slim fit... adding up scares me

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Man Proposes To Lady Who Provided Help For Him On MMM / 22-Year-Old Nigerian Man Dumped By 42-Year-Old Chinese Girlfriend (Photos) / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.