Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,650 members, 7,816,664 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt (69650 Views)

8 Ways Guys Embarrass Themselves When They Spot Ladies With Big Bosom/Butt / Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down / Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by Nobody: 6:55pm On Dec 03, 2015
SlimBrawnie:
Boys not Men
..whats the diffrent?
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by Nobody: 6:56pm On Dec 03, 2015
SlimBrawnie:
Boys not Men
..whats the diffrence?
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by MRpii(m): 6:56pm On Dec 03, 2015
End time things
vizkiz:

I don see am wella... The thing be like coconut wink
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by MRpii(m): 6:58pm On Dec 03, 2015
Lemme go and report you to naijaboiy
prettythicksme:
angry angry
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by Nobody: 7:02pm On Dec 03, 2015
MRpii:
Lemme go and report you to naijaboiy
Lol,for wat? cheesy cheesy
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by wristbangle: 7:05pm On Dec 03, 2015
Decker:

Okay, I get you.

By the way, @your thread title, it's life or lives not live

Yeah, I just edited. I thought I wrote life.

Nice one baba.
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by MRpii(m): 7:06pm On Dec 03, 2015
Nudetalk to another man
prettythicksme:
Lol,for wat? cheesy cheesy
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by Nobody: 7:11pm On Dec 03, 2015
wristbangle:

Yeah, I just edited. I thought I wrote life.

Nice one baba.

No problem, boss.
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by henrylowe(m): 7:16pm On Dec 03, 2015
Decker:
To frustrate means to cause someone to feel upset and annoyed as a result of not being able to change or achieve something.

Going by the definition above, I am of the opinion that a woman who knows her worth and what she carries inside of her, despite not having big boobs or a big ass, would never be able to be frustrated by anyone.

Having big boobs and big asses isn't all there is to a woman. A woman is more than all that. There are more important qualities that make a woman attractive and admirable, and unlike boobs and asses, these qualities never fade away.

Those boobs will dry up like leaves with time, and that ass will turn repulsive as she grows older. But the real things that make a woman really attractive, like her personality, her intelligence, how she relates with people and her good character, will always remain with her.

So, no one can frustrate a woman who, even though she doesn't have big boobs and a large ass, she is okay with how she looks, and understands that what she has inside of her, is better than all that superficiality.
You are one of the dumbest people I have seen on this forum. You know nothing but will always want to claim you know all. You are always found on every thread trying to make every OP seem like he's wrong or something

I still see no reason why you had to start defining some unnecessary terms. To garner likes ryt ? That's pathetic

People are here for different reasons. Some are here just to catch fun and laugh things out. If you are sensible as you think, your right sense of reasoning should have guided you to see the hilarity in this post, rather than spewing gibberish to garner likes

Not everyone takes nairaland as if it's a business organization, just as you are taking it.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by wristbangle: 7:21pm On Dec 03, 2015
Prettythicksme, somebody said that u are so endowed but how come are u denying it that it's not as people claim? cheesy
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by wristbangle: 7:22pm On Dec 03, 2015
henrylowe:
You are one of the dumbest people I have seen on this forum. You know nothing but will always want to claim you know all. You are always found on every thread trying to make every OP seem like he's wrong or something

I still see no reason why you had to start define some terms. To garner likes ryt ? That's pathetic

People are here for different reasons. Some are here just to catch fun and laugh things out. If you are sensible as you think, your right sense of reasoning should have guided you to see the hilarity in this post, rather than spewing gibberish.

Not everyone takes nairaland as if it's a business organization, just as you

One boy, see finishing oo shockedshocked

3 Likes

Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by Nobody: 7:24pm On Dec 03, 2015
Lol.

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by Nobody: 7:27pm On Dec 03, 2015
wristbangle:
Prettythicksme, somebody said that u are so endowed but how come are u denying it that it's not as people claim? cheesy
grin grin who said so?d person is a liar!! sad
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by iamrealdeji(m): 7:27pm On Dec 03, 2015
OP is on point like Madonna's nose,Advice to unendowed ladies is "Go for plastic Surgery"
Funniest thing is that "na them dey form pass,they dey always think say they be some kind model"

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by Nobody: 7:29pm On Dec 03, 2015
MRpii:
Nudetalk to another man
grin grin wetin concern u self?
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by MRpii(m): 7:33pm On Dec 03, 2015
Cos i am my sister's keeper
prettythicksme:
grin grin wetin concern u self?
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by iamrealdeji(m): 7:33pm On Dec 03, 2015
Cutehector:
same as u ladies like the six packed dude!
6 packs can be built joor and it shows sometimes,fade sometimes,its all about how hardworking,disciplined and health conscious a guy is and 6 packs doesn't show unless the guy pulls out t-shirt and who pulls out t-shirt in the street?,we're talking about natural stuff that these ladies would live with for life,and shows how endowed they are even if they wear the thickest and loosest cloth

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by Nobody: 7:34pm On Dec 03, 2015
MRpii:
Cos i am my sister's keeper
No b only sister keeper,na time keeper u go see cheesy
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by MRpii(m): 7:38pm On Dec 03, 2015
That was in my secondary school
prettythicksme:
No b only sister keeper,na time keeper u go see cheesy
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by tosyne2much(m): 7:39pm On Dec 03, 2015
henrylowe:

I still see no reason why you had to start define some terms. To garner likes ryt ? That's pathetic

People are here for different reasons. Some are here just to catch fun and laugh things out. If you are sensible as you think, your right sense of reasoning should have guided you to see the hilarity in this post, rather than spewing gibberish.

Not everyone takes nairaland as if it's a business organization, just as you
. Now this is what we call bashing

3 Likes

Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by MRpii(m): 7:39pm On Dec 03, 2015
Only God KnOWS where you snapped that d.pics
Aminat508:
cheesy
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by Aminat508(f): 7:41pm On Dec 03, 2015
MRpii:
Only God KnOWS where you snapped that d.pics
Lolz eatery grin
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by wristbangle: 7:41pm On Dec 03, 2015
prettythicksme:
grin grin who said so?d person is a liar!! sad

To prove the person a liar, when are we gonna see? tongue
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by MRpii(m): 7:43pm On Dec 03, 2015
With that saccomended glass on?
Aminat508:
Lolz eatery grin
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by henrylowe(m): 7:44pm On Dec 03, 2015
Decker:

It seems you are misunderstanding me for someone who gives a fuq about you or your opinions, because I don't.

You don't tell how to type and what to type. The way I choose to express myself on this forum, is my business, and no one else's.

So please do me a favor, and go get a piece paper, roll up your shitty opinions in it, and shove it up your ass.

Goodnight, and don't bother quoting me about this again, because I won't reply you. I am actually allergic to replying fools.
Like I said already, you are a dumb skull and you should accept that

Since your world revolves around garnering likes with you myopic comments on every thread, just continue living your pathetic low life

Goodnight

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by Nobody: 7:45pm On Dec 03, 2015
wristbangle:

To prove the person a liar, when are we gonna see? tongue
grin wristbangle wanna see me just to see wetin i carrry shocked shocked pluesssssss come to my hood wen it is exactly 11pm
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by Aminat508(f): 7:45pm On Dec 03, 2015
MRpii:
With that saccomended glass on?
yes saco grin
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by Trioxocarbonate: 7:45pm On Dec 03, 2015
undecided
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by MRpii(m): 7:47pm On Dec 03, 2015
And that fixed nail too bae,LOVE YOUR SWAG
Aminat508:
yes saco grin
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by MRpii(m): 7:48pm On Dec 03, 2015
Meaning of your username?
Trioxocarbonate:
undecided
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by Baddo101(m): 7:50pm On Dec 03, 2015
I prefer the small bwest wink
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by wristbangle: 7:52pm On Dec 03, 2015
prettythicksme:
grin wristbangle wanna see me just to see wetin i carrry shocked shocked pluesssssss come to my hood wen it is exactly 11pm

Ah! See temptation oo shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? / Man Took Lady Out, Ordered Star Beer & Star Radler. What She Did & His Reaction / Chinese Couple Trying To Get Pregnant Discover They’ve Been Having Anal Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.