Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! (33467 Views)

Nigerian Lady Cries Profusely, Deletes All Her IG Pics because Of Her Complexion / Do Guys Have Issues With Short Girls???? / He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by Nobody: 9:41am On Dec 04, 2015
Even IF I'm the cause of the problem, I still see no reason why he will keep deleting me! I've always respect the fact that he's older n That is d more reason I don't take quick decisions like that!

But he always do me d honor of deleting me undecided

pro
noblegrex:
ok eyyyyy! Yeah! From another point of view,I think you're making sense here.I guess you're right.but my question is;who's always the cause of the problem.if she wants to be sincere.
Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by Samsonklin(m): 9:42am On Dec 04, 2015
adewumiopeyemi:
I use to b so some yrs bak buh thank God have change ma mindset now. are u sure u ave change
Yeah... Try me!
Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by Samsonklin(m): 9:43am On Dec 04, 2015
AsherStorm:

now that youre a man or so you think, when your babe or wife annoys you and keeps saying annoying things on chat , what do you do? you reply with your annoyance and abuse and exchange words with her? or you ignore all her chats while she keeps sending them non stop? (can you really live with reading those annoying things a lady says on chat when shes angry?)
smh
Read them or not.., I won't delete her, nah!
Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by Boyooosa(m): 9:44am On Dec 04, 2015
I know say u just dey catch ur fun wit our TWEETS grin but notwithstanding; advise the fake guy(41) to delete ur ID permanently and do the same on your own syd so dat ur REAL guy can add you @ his own syd. Ur REAL guy might be following (watching silently in anticipation to show up immediately he notices a permanent deletion from both syds) d childish trend btw u and d fake guy(41) and might be discouraged if u dont make ur decision sharply (olewu o!). Meanwhile, u r too old for all these BEN 10 cartoon, be more focused, ur future is already here cool

1 Like

Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by koboko69: 9:46am On Dec 04, 2015
Infinitikoncept:

Boss love don't make one do childish stunts at age 41 because its expected to make you drop those stewpeed habits and behave as a man not otherwise. If I can't solve my anger issues now,you think its in marriage where you will get doses everyday that I'll solve it? She still has a chance to bail out now just to avoid stories that touch the heart

Lol..you think every one is exposed the way u are. You have not read of a man refusing to eat because his wofe refused to dish the food already placed on the table. Or you didnt see the other one that had a caring husbad...that is complaining. ..so women should keep dumpi g me for siilly fimpsy excuses like social media?
Damn!!!

Mr man free this hoes......

This world is really going crazy...
Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by Nobody: 9:48am On Dec 04, 2015
Lol....!
I'm not among those girls who feels marriage completes them! If I was desperate, I would have finished having kids self by this age!

The last thing I will do is to force on ANY man! You need to listen to some counseling tape undecided

And the reason is still single is not d bone of contention here!

Vig86:

You have to understand whether both of them are in the relationship or just girl. It could be the girl that is forcing herself on the man considering his age and his likelihood of getting married soon. She need to know why he is still not married at that age. That is weird!
Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by noblegrex: 9:50am On Dec 04, 2015
Lizabeth25:
Even IF I'm the cause of the problem, I still see no reason why he will keep deleting me! I've always respect the fact that he's older n That is d more reason I don't take quick decisions like that!

But he always do me d honor of deleting me undecided

pro
Even if you're?well,I reserve my comment on that. Another one is; is that the only problem you're having with him?
Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by Nobody: 9:51am On Dec 04, 2015
AVRecruit:
all these girls pursuing career first....

Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by 400billionman: 9:51am On Dec 04, 2015
Chommieblaq:

Being 29 doesn't mean one should take anything or one shouldn't consider her happiness first . Put urself in her shoes, u love ur girlfriend n every issue u have she deletes u off every of her social network, won't u be bothered or have double thought bout it.

Yes, i am putting myself in her shoes..

My Gf told me the other day that i shouldnt call her again or even reply her last text. I was like, okay, since you rate what i have above my personality. BYE.

Her next reaction was so sordid. She felt i was dumping her. I now calmed her. Truth is she is just showing her annoyance by asking me not to contact her again and she actually DID NOT MEAN IT.

Is that enough for me to leave her ?

IS YOUR PARTNER'S ANGRY REACTIONS ENOUGH TO QUIT A REALTIONSHIP ?

There will only be a problem if her partner is violent when angry or refuses talking to her for a week after quarrels.

If they quarrel today and they are laughing tomorrow, there is no problem..
Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by koboko69: 9:51am On Dec 04, 2015
ilyas26:
He has low self esteem, inferiority complex and so on. I don't think you should let him go, you can talk to him about it. At 29years of age you can't keep on throwing every suitor out because of one problem or another, you ain't getting any younger

Not even because of a foolish reason like he deletes me from social media...

DAMN!!!! This world is going crazy!
Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by amiskurie(m): 9:52am On Dec 04, 2015
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
What were you doing between age 20-29 ; don't give me that sh*t that "you were waiting for the right guy".
Lol... Hw much be bride price for ur area?

E no easy o!
Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by kalebsky: 9:52am On Dec 04, 2015
Highcuerayte:
Well, this does not, in any way and at any rate,call for public opinions but since you opined i guess then i might just give my own opinion which, might be unacceptable or acceptable. Nevertheless, i am still going to give it anyway, knowing you are still going to do what you are going to do.

First of all i must say you have a nice story up there and analyzing it I found out you made some erroneous and highly egregious mistakes,which compounded has led to this fortunate rather unfortunate series of undeserved puerility. Which considered, according to you is pestilential and pernicious, most of all,highly disturbing.

Without much prevarication, i submit that you quit for your own peace. If you don't quit, maybe then, one day, you will have the honour of having your life quit by your marriage.

[color=#770077][/color] only last paragraph make sense...
Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by Nobody: 9:53am On Dec 04, 2015
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
What were you doing between age 20-29 ; don't give me that sh*t that "you were waiting for the right guy".

This is a silly response, it has nothing to do with the issue at hand. You need to realize that people are not married at an old age due to unforseen circumstances you think this is a perfect world where everything works the way it should.

4 Likes

Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by Nobody: 9:54am On Dec 04, 2015
You called this foolish? Well, you won't understand until you experience how it feels!

koboko69:

Not even because of a foolish reason like he deletes me from social media...

DAMN!!!! This world is going crazy!
Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by Jalinco: 9:54am On Dec 04, 2015
If you have just dated for 5 months and have 5 "misunderstandings" That means 1misunderstanding per month. I don't want to say you are not compatible till you marry each other
Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 9:55am On Dec 04, 2015
pcguru1:

This is a silly response, it has nothing to do with the issue at hand. You need to realize that people are not married at an old age due to unforseen circumstances you think this is a perfect world where everything works the way it should.
And you just had to call my response a silly one, what makes you think you dont sound like dümb illiterate motherfücker undecided
Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by abimic(m): 9:56am On Dec 04, 2015
He can't keep deleting u hoping u would add him when he says so, don't be fooled dear! A fool at 40 is a fool forever. Unless he adds you, don't try add him again and what sort of man results to deleting his partner to press home his demands? Come to think of it, have u told him to not do that again? Have u told him it Hurts u more each time he does that, it might really be his habit and one he doesn't consider offensive. Try talk to him about it after he adds you though.
Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by Nobody: 9:57am On Dec 04, 2015
Lizabeth25:
Lol....!
I'm not among those girls who feels marriage completes them! If I was desperate, I would have finished having kids self by this age!

The last thing I will do is to force on ANY man! You need to listen to some counseling tape undecided

And the reason is still single is not d bone of contention here!

Good one. With that attitude of yours, you have solved half of the problem. I said half because I value PRAYERS. Prayer does wonders. I just uploaded one funny picture in response to one guy that accused you of pursuing career first. You will see the pic at the last page or just after where you quote me.
What is he always doing on social media?! does he not work? I dont really respect men who frequent social media. that is why he always has time to go and delete/add u back everytime. pls run. this one na woman/child.
AsherStorm:

now that youre a man or so you think, when your babe or wife annoys you and keeps saying annoying things on chat , what do you do? you reply with your annoyance and abuse and exchange words with her? or you ignore all her chats while she keeps sending them non stop? (can you really live with reading those annoying things a lady says on chat when shes angry?)
smh

That's why you are a man, women will always get to you, its your job to prove yourself as a man. I won't delete her right just give some space. As long as you are with a woman you can't avoid fights even when you are clearly not at fault.
Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by SAMBARRY: 9:59am On Dec 04, 2015
Greekgoddess:
My dear u don't need any advise from us

U already know what to do

Nd dis time around make sure you don't add wen he begs u to, his attitude is too childish

U r a grown WOMAN

U need a MAN in ur LIFE, not a BOY
das all.Greek has said everything I wanted to say.I hereby authorize this thread closed before wimps start flooding here as they've already started tripping in
Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by Nobody: 10:00am On Dec 04, 2015
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:

And you just had to call my response a silly one, what makes you think you dont sound like dümb illiterate motherfücker undecided
I didn't know one could denote what one sounds like from text. Whatever you think of me is obviously your opinion not mine.

1 Like

Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by OLUJOSHINS(m): 10:01am On Dec 04, 2015
grin grin grin my dear, U are dating a BIG BABY
Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by davechelseafan(m): 10:02am On Dec 04, 2015
Endtime relationship, flee for your life
Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by Jabioro: 10:03am On Dec 04, 2015
I don't need to read the entire page.my dear madam please waka far from him..he is not meant for you..I could have love to analysis more for you am in hurry.Waka another of your good bone of yours is waiting for you.thanks.
Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by tasceige(m): 10:07am On Dec 04, 2015
Am sorry to say but he must be having "anger issues" am sure it's because he doesn't wanna lay his hands on you that's why he decides to delete you off,
My questions? Do you take the fight online, like updating your bbm about his actions, whatsapp, writing in his wall on Facebook?
If yes change, and if No talk to him about it.

Have done it before and that was when I though the relationship was nose diving, and I did that because she do update her status and write in my walls, Nonsense.

We talked about it, made promises and it stopped. I believe you can talk to him about this..
Wish you the best Ma'am...

Modified: wait is he that Rich?
Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by greatsodade(m): 10:08am On Dec 04, 2015
Lizabeth25:
Nope....my upbringing didn't allow me to mingle much! And d little time I had was to concentrate on Education I didn't want to disappoint myself and other family members!

If you are the only girl among 5 boys, you will understand what I mean!

Thanks though for the insult.

Me ooo, I still don't believe this one u wrote here, ur upbringing did not allow u to mingle even till u re 29 for that matter?...that can't be true please, on another issue, u re wasting ur time again with that kind of boy u re calling your man...*nd thirdly u need to work on yourself cos obviously u re either not telling us the full story of why at 29 u re still confuse of what that kind of man's action means Or u re hiding a lot about your own issues and yet u want candid advise...#Work on urself# my two cent advise.

1 Like

Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by Doortooon(m): 10:09am On Dec 04, 2015
[quote author=Lizabeth25 post=40668413]I believe social Media like BBM and whatsap is part of our daily communication gadgets.

It's easier and cheaper to communicate with somebody that placing a call. On most cases, I hardly have time to pick called especially when I'm at work.

But deleting me even when I already told him that it's childish! Haba nah!

Very nicely put!
Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by OLUJOSHINS(m): 10:11am On Dec 04, 2015
Aroboi:
Dnt add him again on any social media platform..thn watch his behviour in the real world..cos u won't marry on social media.

best advice so far

1 Like

Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by koboko69: 10:11am On Dec 04, 2015
Lizabeth25:
You called this foolish? Well, you won't understand until you experience how it feels!

Abeg shift...

This were stuffs that happened when I was in UNI. I didnt dump her cos she deletes me from social network. Everyone one has ways they express grieviances and anger. Dumping a man cos he deletes u from "social media" is not only foolish....it is silly.

Se na ontop social media you wan marry bah?

Soon babes will start dumping men for not liking their pictures on instagram ...

Oshiiii
Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by isnovic(m): 10:13am On Dec 04, 2015
My dear do not listen to some of the ladies here.

First, you have to analyze the cause of the quarells you are having with him.

If you are the cause or not, both of you must decide to work on becoming a better you after every quarell as every person react to situations differently.

If you also find out that certain actions or words irritate your man, avoid them instead of saying he should react like he is "expected" to.
According to some social norm or standard which is bull crap or because you are a lady.

The fact he begs you to add him, means he has a mendable personality....most guys will not until death.....you get the drift?
At least he realises his mistake and ask for forgivenes for them and re-establishes communication.

I do not do FB, I do not do BBM and finds those who do as childish and at best irritatting.

I do not do whatsapp or twitter.
Am filled with angst in the vainess of the idea except in cutting your phone bills which invariable doesn't make sense as you burn data byte.

I do Linkedin until recently when i find out that the founder are trying to make it more social rather than professional networking.

Stop looking at your phones, then you will begin to see the person next to you and the guy you intend to marry better. learn his personality and traits and the same for him assuming he too is a gadget person.

Goodluck

Remember, you can only work on yourself and determine to present a better you to make your relationship better.
Arguing and expecting him to react in a particular way because you are a lady is sheer stupid as he may not share your norms or expectation.
Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by Kosigift(f): 10:13am On Dec 04, 2015
Op, mbanu! That's just too childish.
One Quick question, is the old baby-man on nairaland? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 Audition / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Note In A Tray At A Restaurant (Video) / 95 Year Old Gay Manmarries His 65-year Old Gay Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.