Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,393 members, 7,815,838 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! (33460 Views)

Nigerian Lady Cries Profusely, Deletes All Her IG Pics because Of Her Complexion / Do Guys Have Issues With Short Girls???? / He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by pedrilo: 9:26am On Dec 04, 2015
Dear, here is wat we do as adults . . . "If we delete u, we dnt beg u to add us, it means we r done and we've moved on" if he behaves otherwise, then he doesn't know wat he wants.
Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by basiratola: 9:27am On Dec 04, 2015
I do dat wen i feel i need to calm down n stop myself from saying things i will later regret, because d more i see dat he is online n not talking to me, d more i get angry. I dont know y your man is acting that way, but u n3ed to study him well before u make up ur mind. Dont just leave a man because he delete you on social media, so far he keeps asking you to re add him. But u can punish him by not adding him for a very long time. For those abusing u of being single till 29, dont feel bad about it, most of d3m are in unhappy marriages, despite d fact that dey got married early.

2 Likes

Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by skindomnigeria(m): 9:27am On Dec 04, 2015
cheesy He is just be childish
Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by Nobody: 9:27am On Dec 04, 2015
Rival:
You've quarelled 5 times in 5 months? What kind of relationship is that?
Israel and pakistan relationship
Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by BABANGBALI: 9:27am On Dec 04, 2015
29 and 41 hahahahahhahhahha na wa o,una no be me go tell you say na bomboi you wan marry
Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by Ijeuwa2(m): 9:27am On Dec 04, 2015
Young lady I tink I av to blame u for his behaviours cos I av experience DAT kind act from a lady, I tink ur character is not fair to him at all & u seems to be a type dats so self centered & I don't care type of gal. DAT plays wt there partners emotions without showing any remorse, my advice to u is DAT ur not doing well at all, it seems u only try to please ursef alone & expect him to alws please u alws too. so I tink u should try to upgrade, show him some luv, care, try to be more petting & luving. stop ur i dont care attitude dat av left most of our young ladies still single & searching till Christ come. cus dey beliv der not ready to pet any man. finally, my sister try to go closer to him to know his do & dont, & lets him know yours too & i beliv tins will surelly work out well for both of u. I experience such from a lady, beliv me d relationships didn't last, cus its really disgusting to av a lady who doesn't care abt ur feelings. beliv me I deleted her three tyms bfor I finally called her to cancel d relationship cus it wasn't favouring me at all. try dis tips & see how it works. its only caring ladies DAT get married easily & build a lasting relationship. gudluck. NOTE: NOT EVERY GUY HAS OVER TOLERATING SPIRIT. SO PLAY UR GAME WELL CUS AM SURE D GUY TRULY LUV U.

1 Like

Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by 4stylz: 9:28am On Dec 04, 2015
wuratemi:

Rubbish, i don't understand why some peoples mentality and opinion of love is very low, how can a man claim to love u too much yet treats you like shit. does he do that to any of his friend on social media. so if a man slaps/beats or kills you, your like will say he loves you too much that is his way of showing his love. better upgrade your thinking.

having said that, to the poster my advice is that you end the relationship because it will only get worse in marriage take it from me, if he did it not once, twice but 5 times in 5 months it's a glaring sign that he has conflict resolution issues. look out for how a guy maturely handles resolution of misunderstanding. he can only go this far in deeting you on social media because that is as far as he can go for now but the moment you enter his house i can bet you he will go further in dealing with you when you have a misunderstanding than just social media.
read books and meet matured married couples whose life are exemplenary for counselling so that naivety will not let you make a mistake in marriage.

I don't understand any of the jagorns u wrote.
Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by stephenqueen: 9:28am On Dec 04, 2015
prettythicksme:
Yeye guys everywhere!!!My dear dat is d sign of end time relationship grin Ask him y he always did dat!!My guy once did dat to me and he suffer for it cos till now i refused to accept him on bbm,we only chat on watsapp&viber cos i dont need to accept his request bf unblocking me on those ones.I asked him y he try dat shiit with me ,he told me i make hm mad!! cheesy and i told him we r done on bbm,make he no send me request again cos i wont accept!!

No everything you dey use play undecided
Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by valencia25(m): 9:29am On Dec 04, 2015
Lizabeth25:
Been awake since 3am....trying to figure this out. Throwing it here might give me an answer to my disturbing questions. I hope the topic catches attention because I really need to read other people's opinion on this.

Both parties should avoid social media and do phone calls only pending the time he regain his sense.

1 Like

Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by ilyas26(m): 9:30am On Dec 04, 2015
He has low self esteem, inferiority complex and so on. I don't think you should let him go, you can talk to him about it. At 29years of age you can't keep on throwing every suitor out because of one problem or another, you ain't getting any younger
Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by 400billionman: 9:30am On Dec 04, 2015
Lizabeth25:
Thank you.

You are 29 and you are looking for a flimpsy reason to quit your relationship. Keep listening to all these iddiotts online who are not in the real situation with you. Some advices are actually given out of ill will, jealousy and envy. Your intelligence is now measured by your ability to see through the mind of the person offering you the advice.

Tell me, when your dad married your mum, was there anything like Whatsapp, Facebook and BBM ? Such that your mum will start rating your dads emotional imbalance via social media. There are no perfect partners. But there are understanding partners.

We all as humans have different ways of reacting to issues. So that is how your man was created. Before jumping out of that your relationship, remember that IT IS COLD OUT THERE. One bird at hand is better than 20 in the forest. The devil you know is better than the angel you havent met..

3 Likes

Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by repogirl(f): 9:30am On Dec 04, 2015
OP, your common sense is on point, follow it! angry
Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by Chommieblaq(f): 9:30am On Dec 04, 2015
AsherStorm:

i beg to disagree with you maam.
As for men who are matured,cultured and God fearing, they walk out on a woman when the heat is getting too much to avoid what could have been averted. A man is always advised to walk away from his woman when he is getting angry during a misunderstanding.
This scenario is also a typical case of walking out. Rather than the man throwing words and exchanging abuses with his woman, he rather deletes her cos if he doesnt, its either the woman keeps sending him annoying messages and or he wont be able to stand seeing those messages without replying with a statement that might hurt the lady so much which could eventually lead to the total collapse of the relationship.
thus @Lizabeth25, you should know hes always doing that to protect you and avoid saying things that might hurt you...
please do not listen to all these children and ingrates telling you to end the relationship simply becos he deletes you on social media during a quarrel. at leats he begs to be added back after the quarrel is settled, this is enough to show you his reasons for doing it.

Peace
Ma dear, no sugar coat talk o, that character
is childish, what happens to ignoring the chat or better still go offline instead of deleting her in every of his social network. His character is like calling it quit any time they have issue, and that not d same with walking out!!!
I will suggest u talk it over with him and Like I said earlier deep down in u u know what to do n what right for you, na u wear d shoe.
Peace
Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by noblegrex: 9:31am On Dec 04, 2015
AsherStorm:

i beg to disagree with you maam.
As for men who are matured,cultured and God fearing, they walk out on a woman when the heat is getting too much to avoid what could have been averted. A man is always advised to walk away from his woman when he is getting angry during a misunderstanding.
This scenario is also a typical case of walking out. Rather than the man throwing words and exchanging abuses with his woman, he rather deletes her cos if he doesnt, its either the woman keeps sending him annoying messages and or he wont be able to stand seeing those messages without replying with a statement that might hurt the lady so much which could eventually lead to the total collapse of the relationship.
thus @Lizabeth25, you should know hes always doing that to protect you and avoid saying things that might hurt you...
please do not listen to all these children and ignorant single ladies telling you to end the relationship simply becos he deletes you on social media during a quarrel. at least he begs to be added back after the quarrel is settled, this is enough to show you his reasons for doing it.

Peace
ok eyyyyy! Yeah! From another point of view,I think you're making sense here.I guess you're right.but my question is;who's always the cause of the problem.if she wants to be sincere.
Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by Nobody: 9:31am On Dec 04, 2015
I do act that way too but I know it is not cool. I normally delete my WhatsApp, ban myself from visiting facebook or switch off my phone. it is just anger.
OP is like you complain a lot. That is the only thing that make a guy delete you from his social media.
Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by Jok3r(m): 9:31am On Dec 04, 2015
Lizabeth25:
Been awake since 3am....trying to figure this out. Throwing it here might give me an answer to my disturbing questions. I hope the topic catches attention because I really need to read other people's opinion on this.

I'm 29 of age. I have a 41 years old guy whom I've introduce to my relatives and I've also met his.

We've been seriously dating for the past 5 to 6 months and within that period, every time we have a slight misunderstanding, he deletes me from social media starting from BBM to Whatsap then to FBK.! So whenever we settles, he begs me to re-add him.

This is the 5th time he is deleting me again and this has started giving me concern.

And I've started thinking that he's not right for me! Then what if I end up marrying him, any issues that comes up or we have slight misunderstanding, will he send me out of the house

Please, guys, is this how your react to your woman? And why do you do that?

Ladies, have you ever experienced issues like this and how did u cope?

I'm confuse and I don't understand why an adult will be thinking or behalving like a kid!

Just want to be sure that it's a normal and general reaction guys exhibits when they are not happy at their woman otherwise, I will just be on my own. Because my common sense is telling me to run away from him!

Please, don't just view, kindly type in your opinion. I will appreciate them!

use tongue to count ur teeth. the handwritten is on d wall..
Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by Paretomaster(m): 9:32am On Dec 04, 2015
5 times? dats somehow, but if I broke up with someone I love so much, and I don't want to keep fretting over d person, I may do away with anything dat is a constant reminder of dat person, e.g pictures, Facebook, whatsapp, bbm, and even phone numbers, if am sure thereby is no hope...

a girl once did dat to me sha....
Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by Nobody: 9:33am On Dec 04, 2015
stephenqueen:

No everything you dey use play undecided
Which one b play in wat i wrote?i am serious angry
Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by AsherStorm(m): 9:34am On Dec 04, 2015
Samsonklin:

Yeah "very childish"... I use to b so some yrs bak buh thank God have change ma mindset now... Like dey said U NEED A MAN, nt A BOY... You knw wat 2 do!

now that youre a man or so you think, when your babe or wife annoys you and keeps saying annoying things on chat , what do you do? you reply with your annoyance and abuse and exchange words with her? or you ignore all her chats while she keeps sending them non stop? (can you really live with reading those annoying things a lady says on chat when shes angry?)
smh
Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by switosman(m): 9:35am On Dec 04, 2015
poster tell yourself the truth. when issues arises what do you do with the social media? how do you communicate? do you abuse those channels? I did this in the past to my wife, I blocked her from my BBM and today we are connected on whatapp and she had learned her lesson not to abuse it. today if she has anything bordering her it has to wait till after office hours not to destabilize me at work.
to me, blocking or reconnecting is not the issue between the couple. there are other things we are not being told in this post.

1 Like

Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by repogirl(f): 9:35am On Dec 04, 2015
ilyas26:
He has low self esteem, inferiority complex and so on. I don't think you should let him go, you can talk to him about it. At 29years of age you can't keep on throwing every suitor out because of one problem or another, you ain't getting any younger
I beg to differ...just because she is getting older is not an excuse to get married to someone who her instinct is warning her against.

It's not about getting married, it's about staying married. angry

Also, that a guy is 41 years old and still single, there has to be a story there. Op, you better shine your eye well before you will come and open a worse thread in future here.

1 Like

Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by koboko69: 9:36am On Dec 04, 2015
Lizabeth25:

I'm 29 of age. I have a 41 years old guy whom I've introduce to my relatives and I've also met his.

We've been seriously dating for the past 5 to 6 months and within that period, every time we have a slight misunderstanding, he deletes me from social media starting from BBM to Whatsap then to FBK.! So whenever we settles, he begs me to re-add him.

This is the 5th time he is deleting me again and this has started giving me concern.

And I've started thinking that he's not right for me! Then what if I end up marrying him, any issues that comes up or we have slight misunderstanding, will he send me out of the house

I'm confuse and I don't understand why an adult will be thinking or behalving like a kid!

Just want to be sure that it's a normal and general reaction guys exhibits when they are not happy at their woman otherwise, I will just be on my own. Because my common sense is telling me to run away from him!

Dont listen to anyone one insulting your man. Love makes men and even women do foolish childish things sometimes. How does deleting you from social equate him deleting you from his house? If thats the only flaw he has...why will u dump him cos of that?

What about the one who doesnt delete you but turns oit loads of insults or turns u to a punching bag. Will you say you will stay cos he retains u on social media?
Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by notmywill: 9:36am On Dec 04, 2015
Ma'am, he is not right for you.
He doesn't love you.

At 41 years of age!

If it doesn't feel right, it probably isn't
Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by Infinitikoncept(m): 9:36am On Dec 04, 2015
Did you say 41 years old? That is an adult kid my sister. Tell the guy to go and grow up before proposing to you. Blocking you from social media simply means let's cut communication avenue and if you don't go out of your way to call him and pet him then he feels he can discard you since you are the one who needs him more. Tell the man to gerrahere from thy life. He ain't worth your love let him go and date teenagers that behave same way as he does

1 Like

Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by Chommieblaq(f): 9:36am On Dec 04, 2015
400billionman:

You are 29 and you are looking for a flimpsy reason to quit your relationship. Keep listening to all these iddiotts online who are not in the real situation with you. Some advices are actually given out of ill will, jealousy and envy. Your intelligence is now measured by your ability to see through the mind of the person offering you the advice.

Tell me, when your dad married your mum, was there anything like Whatsapp, Facebook and BBM ? Such that your mum will start rating your dads emotional imbalance via social media. There are no perfect partners. But there are understanding partners.

We all as humans have different ways of reacting to issues. So that is how your man was created. Before jumping out of that your relationship, remember that IT IS COLD OUT THERE. One bird at hand is better than 20 in the forest. The devil you know is better than the angel you havent met..
Being 29 doesn't mean one should take anything or one shouldn't consider her happiness first . Put urself in her shoes, u love ur girlfriend n every issue u have she deletes u off every of her social network, won't u be bothered or have double thought bout it.

1 Like

Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by Nobody: 9:37am On Dec 04, 2015
Lizabeth25:

oh girl. That is a sign of emotional abuse oh. You better be careful, he will be an expert in emotional abuse and enslavement .
Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by robosky02(m): 9:37am On Dec 04, 2015
ok na
prettythicksme:
Which one b play in wat i wrote?i am serious angry
Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by Infinitikoncept(m): 9:39am On Dec 04, 2015
koboko69:

Dont listen to anyone one insulting your man. Love makes men and even women do foolish childish things sometimes. How does deleting you from social equate him deleting you from his house? If thats the only flaw he has...why will u dump him cos of that?

What about the one who doesnt delete you but turns oit loads of insults or turns u to a punching bag. Will you say you will stay cos he retains u on social media?
Boss love don't make one do childish stunts at age 41 because its expected to make you drop those stewpeed habits and behave as a man not otherwise. If I can't solve my anger issues now,you think its in marriage where you will get doses everyday that I'll solve it? She still has a chance to bail out now just to avoid stories that touch the heart

1 Like

Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by AsherStorm(m): 9:39am On Dec 04, 2015
Chommieblaq:

Ma dear, no sugar coat talk o, that character
is childish, what happens to ignoring the chat or better still go offline instead of deleting her in every of his social network. His character is like calling it quit any time they have issue, and that not d same with walking out!!!
I will suggest u talk it over with him and Like I said earlier deep down in u u know what to do n what right for you, na u wear d shoe.
Peace

hmmn, real men will understand what it takes and they will understand that act aint childish but a good way to handle your anger on social media.
you dont leave someone who keeps sending you annoying messages on social media and expect to to be able to just ignore it! especially from your woman.
its just like telling me to stay in the same room with her and just ignore her while she continues saying annoying things and i cant reply her....
hmmn, its better to leave the room and in the same way, its better to not to see her on social media at that moment.

kindly ask the lady @lizabeth25 how the issue gets resolved. if she was the one abusing or annoying the guy during the misunderstanding, does she come to her senses or not after the guy deletes her?
Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by Nobody: 9:40am On Dec 04, 2015
mrking3:
If he tried it once, I would say its a normal phenomenon with most guys and I was once guilty of this childish attitude. I did that just to show the height of my annoyance and to see if she would show Remorse! But my dear, at the end I ended up pleading for a RE - ADD. Lols! Eversince then, we've had countless miss understanding but such issues never came up!! Your own case is quite different here hence he does that frequently! My candid advice is Don't Re Add or Accept Him anymore most men prefers to learn the hard way! If he can't get Rid of this childish attitude at this stage of your Relationship, what becomes of you when you get married? That's he kicks you out each time you have minor misunderstanding? That's the implication!! I don't get why a man Twice your Age should be acting this way? Probably that's the more reason he's unfurtunately still single at 41! Coz not too many ladies would tolerate his kind of attitude. Age indeed isn't maturity!!!
You have to understand whether both of them are in the relationship or just girl. It could be the girl that is forcing herself on the man considering his age and his likelihood of getting married soon. She need to know why he is still not married at that age. That is weird!
Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by koboko69: 9:41am On Dec 04, 2015
400billionman:

Nna bros...I just weak ooo.

Just see my response to her. Majority of this e-diots advising her may be juveniles or uni students.

Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by AsherStorm(m): 9:41am On Dec 04, 2015
noblegrex:
ok eyyyyy! Yeah! From another point of view,I think you're making sense here.I guess you're right.but my question is;who's always the cause of the problem.if she wants to be sincere.

Good question for @lizabeth25

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

“Pure Homosexuality, A Girl Kissing A Girl On The Cheek" - Twitter User Rants / The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 Audition / 95 Year Old Gay Manmarries His 65-year Old Gay Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.