Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,808 members, 7,813,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:50 PM

When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom (123275 Views)

Photos: Nigerian Guy makes shocking Facebook post after breakup with girlfriend / Woman Begs Husband To Cheat, Because Of The Way He Makes Love To Her. / FakePregnancy: Guy Makes Lady Purge Almost To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by Nobody: 7:23am On Dec 11, 2015
So many crazy people on the loose.
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by misspicy(f): 7:26am On Dec 11, 2015
Neeson:
So many crazy people on the loose.

very crazy people and at the rate they are going we will need something stronger than rope to tie them before they start biting people grin
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by ishiamu(m): 7:31am On Dec 11, 2015
Laveda:
undecided This thread makes no sense to me at all.......total nonsense....

So I shouldn't use a condom cause he's my boyfriend? undecided trying to prove to him that I'm faithful?....mtcheeew...i'd rather stay single... undecided

LoL. Them ladies like it raw grin cheesy
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by CaptaiinG(m): 8:37am On Dec 11, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
i no be dey wit my phone before@afternoonwink
Joy check ur email and reply me jhor
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by Joy1706(f): 8:46am On Dec 11, 2015
Your yeye view holds no water because it's mostly girls that insist on the guy wearing a condom..... so yea it's you guys that should be embarrassed.

P.S Most of us are sick of your foolish opinions. So pls do us a favour and stop posting all these trash

1 Like

Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by queenfav(f): 8:51am On Dec 11, 2015
Toks2008:

You are getting it all twisted.

You can never remove the risk factor from whatever we do in life and even if you marry a virgin,she can still go out to bring any nonsense to you and visavis.

What i am implying here is that when a man uses a condom on a lady,that man is actually passing deep messages to the lady and ordinarily,any decent lady will not even make love "casually" because except a lady is a slut,no lady in her right sense indulges in sex with a man she does not love.

But when a man meticulously makes sure he uses protection on a lady,be most assured that the guy does not have deep respect and affection for the lady.

Now get this point clear,in my world,if you make love with a woman you claim you love with a condom because you dont want her to be pregnant for you then you dont really want her...forget all the cock and bull crap,if a man loves a woman and i mean really wants a woman,he will never be scared of lady getting pregnant for him even if he is 20 and the lady is 18.
wow!No offense bro..U need an overhaul of ur way of reasoning.So a man should be careless with the future of a woman because he wants to prove a stupid point?I know of married couples who use condoms as birth control,so what is your point here?Besides,since when did not using condom become an act of love!it only goes to show that the guy is irresponsible and doesn't love her enough to think of the consequences of his action should he get he pregnant.

3 Likes

Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by feran15(m): 8:53am On Dec 11, 2015
Toks2008:
This will be a very controversial one but as i always maintain...IT IS MY OPINION.

But before i go on,i would like to ask this simple question..Why do we use a condom?

While the answer to that can be too exhausting i believe that many guys will say they use condoms to prevent stds and pregnancy but after marriage they will not even think about using it on their wives but would prefer the lady to use other birth control methods.

This leaves me with one answer to why a man will use a condom on a lady and that is because he sees you as cheap,untrustworthy and a potential std carrier and of-course has no deep respect and affection for the lady...This is what goes through the mind of guys in most cases.

Going back history lane,we will find out that condom was created to prevent spreading STIs and birth control but today,in the marital settings, there have been advanced and safe birth control methods and you will hardly find a married couple using condom to make love which of-course leaves the use predominantly among the unmarried for casual and reckless sex.

So any lady that allows a man use condom on her is sexually reckless and should be placed side by side with the LovePeddler in the brothels and you can as well ask him for payment after the act.....quote me anywhere...condom is mainly for casual sex with a casual lady a man has no deep respect or affection for.

If i am a lady,i would rather not have sex at all than have a man stick a latex inside me.If he truly wants me then let him put a ring on it and then we can start making love the way it was originally designed by GOD.

My candid opinion.

apart from using a condom, the only other contrceptives i know are vasectomy, tying of tubes, and being on the pill.

the first two cannot be done by unmarried people cause they are permanent and you wouldn't want to do that when you are not sure of the future.

the pill has to be started for days before sex and to be countinued after this is for planned sex and not impulsive ones or those driven.by passion.

unless there are other contraceptives that i dont know about, then the condom is the only way for single people to have sex without any worries

unless you are trying to preach no sex before marriage
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by queenfav(f): 8:53am On Dec 11, 2015
Joy1706:
Your yeye view holds no water because it's mostly girls that insist on the guy wearing a condom..... so yea it's you guys that should be embarrassed.

P.S Most of us are sick of your foolish opinions. So pls do us a favour and stop posting all these trash
God bless u darling..I have been noticing op's threads on nairaland,most are void of commonsense and rational thinking.He needs a healthy dose of reality!

1 Like

Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by otodeluxe(m): 8:53am On Dec 11, 2015
shocked angry end time op. So you are recommending unprotected intercourse??
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by queenfav(f): 9:04am On Dec 11, 2015
misspicy:

Thank you my sister,good morning hope you slept well?
so I thought i was the only female who can be truthful and OPEN for once and not listen to any jabs from stupid chauvinistic male egos on nairaland in order to be tagged innocent and given the dignity award like some eediots am seeing roaming here,i would have love to dismantle Almighty Toks2008 posts on this thread one after the other but i will save myself the stress and allow you go through the post from page 0 till here bet me you will find
1)misplaced priority

2)contradictions

3)over bloated ego

4erroneous accessions eg his first post that guys use condom ON not WITH girl,my sister is it only guys that are protecting themselves? and when i explained that part of his post as he meant only girls has STD the eediot said that is what he meant and ended up calling me slut,lovepeddler cheap etc,my sister is there any sense here?
and when i reciprocated his uncalled for insulting words,the agbaya,old for nothing fool got pained and had to resort to reverse psychology to get to me imagine,meanwhile that old fool started the use of insultive words
Now I truely believe that a fool at 40 is a fool forever

Because what will make an elder encourage sex without condom on the basis of dignity? love,respect and call the use of condom demeaning? even married couples use condom does it mean the husband is demeaning his lawfully married wife?
Now this few things is for your viewing pleasures

1) my post here does not in anyway relate to my life outside nairaland if you go through my posts you will see places i claimed to be a virgin,places support NO SEX BEFORE marriage,FEMALE VIRGINITY....my posts relates to the the topic on ground it does not reflect my personal life

2) I misspicy is not on nairaland to make hypocritic friends or look for men to call me chaste,dignity, innocent rubbish rubbish etc because that does not neccessarily mean am innocent outside nairaland or mean their useless selves will marry me.

3)respect is earned not demanded and when you begin to ask for respect on a faceless forum it means you are not getting enough of it outside here.......if you reflect respect people will respect you,but if you demand for it using insults on people then OYO lo wa

4) I will flee not run from men that reason like this in my locality because i actually have a male friend that said something like this,i reduced and stopped my friendship.with him

see contradictory words of toks2008 this yourself

after typing all the above the old fool typed this below

My sister are you still confused? in this present day and time where a woman should demand the use of condom and even carry condom with her incase her boyfriend does not have one around inorder to protect herself from STDs and unwanted pregnancy which this eediots might even deny, our know it all father on nairaland said girls who use condom is demeaning to them in the name of love respect and dignity

my sister I weak angry
my dear,my annoyance with you is the fact that you even took out time to reply him..I pity whoever he is dating.Walahi!I read the post and didn't even know where to start from in showing my disgust for his so called views...*Spits on thread*
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by danbrowndmf(m): 9:12am On Dec 11, 2015
misspicy:

funny boy cheesy
....so i cannot make friends again because you want to toast me cheesycheesy.....i got his number like 5 months ago even before i know danbrowndmf exist on nairaland yet i did not give him a call and i have never had any conversation outside nairaland with him

good morning,i don't like jealous toaster o
i don vex jare. You need to appease the gods with a lap dance.cheesy
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by danbrowndmf(m): 9:13am On Dec 11, 2015
misspicy:

i slept when i told you i wanted to sleep n.i slept that late cox i was over excited but i still need to get up early and prepare for work cheesycheesy

morning
morning. Gone to work?
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by misspicy(f): 9:15am On Dec 11, 2015
queenfav:
my dear,my annoyance with you is the fact that you even took out time to reply him..I pity whoever he is dating.Walahi!I read the post and didn't even know where to start from in showing my disgust for his so called views...*Spits on thread*

kikikiki @ bolded gringringrin i am sorry abeg

my dear i am weak i swear.....to think that I thought i have seen and heard it all from trolls, eediots,confused males,chauvinistic fools etc on nairaland and the Toks2008 had to come up with this and funny thing is the old fool tagging anybody against his useless idea Lovepeddler and slut

who dates an hegoat like that

1 Like

Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by ssoftappless(m): 9:17am On Dec 11, 2015
CaptaiinG:

Joy check ur email and reply me jhor
she will never reply u, the day jolllyjoy replies u, dat day i will find u and KILL U.
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by ssoftappless(m): 9:18am On Dec 11, 2015
misspicy:

my dear i am weak i swear.....to think that I thought i have seen and heard it all from trolls, eediots,confused males,chauvinistic fools etc on nairaland and the Toks2008 had to come up with this and funny thing is the old fool tagging anybody against his useless idea Lovepeddler and slut

C WIFE MATERIAL
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by misspicy(f): 9:19am On Dec 11, 2015
danbrowndmf:
i don vex jare. You need to appease the gods with a lap dance.cheesy
lap dance grin kikikiki

pele you are on a long thing,am a traditional girl biko i dont know how to do all does things tonguetongue
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by Nobody: 9:24am On Dec 11, 2015
misspicy:

lap dance grin kikikiki

pele you are on a long thing,am a traditional girl biko i dont know how to do all does things tonguetongue

with ur tiny bumbum cheesy
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by misspicy(f): 9:25am On Dec 11, 2015
Joy1706:

i thought am the only loose girl here o God bless you

see rubbish talk

let him not stop,let the foolish ones believe him at their own peril
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by Laveda(f): 9:27am On Dec 11, 2015
ishiamu:

LoL. Them ladies like it raw grin cheesy
end time ladies tongue grin
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by queenfav(f): 9:28am On Dec 11, 2015
misspicy:

He doesn't realize his sisters and cousins are also within the group of "lovepeddlers".Even his girlfriend may be knacked on the regular by one guy on the side with condom.Nairaland na really market sha,you see all sorts.So for the girls who are stupid enough to buy into his delusions,allow your bf impregnate you eh.If you are still in school,na you go stop.Tommorow,he becomes a graduate who has accompliished his ambitions,you the foolish girl will be there taking care of a baby u could have prevented with 50 naira gold circle.The one wen vex me was his reference to the fact that even a 20 year old guy dating an 18yr old girl should be careless enough to have unprotected sex.I want him to sit his sisters down and give them this lame advice,so they don't become 'whores' who should have been smart enough to use a condom to prevent Std's and unwanted pregnancy.Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by kennycanny: 9:28am On Dec 11, 2015
misspicy:

OP reasoning is so funny. so once you see a lady that you truly trust and love enough to marry, You can just be having unprotected sex because you don't see her as a slot . Even when the two of you are not ready to start raising children.

Condoms are not only meant for preventing STDs , but also to prevent impregnating your wife, girlfriend, aristo , runs girls , in fact anyone since you do not want a baby that time.
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by danbrowndmf(m): 9:33am On Dec 11, 2015
misspicy:

lap dance grin kikikiki

oya come dance traditional dance inbetween my tighs i will manage it.sad

shey o mo pe mi o ran ti oju e mo.
Send recent picture kan si mail me na.sad
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by zikmarty: 9:48am On Dec 11, 2015
a guy wrote this are we safe
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by misspicy(f): 9:49am On Dec 11, 2015
danbrowndmf:
oya come dance traditional dance inbetween my tighs i will manage it.sad

shey o mo pe mi o ran ti oju e mo.
Send recent picture kan si mail me na.sad
undecided
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by Stesibelle17(f): 9:49am On Dec 11, 2015
Some people's brain need Refurbishing. i swear. Even idiots think better than some people. Will come to Nairaland claiming to know all, but I bet in public gatherings their voice would never be heard. Op am talking to u. Ur thread is useless and this potrays how useless u r in reality.

2 Likes

Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by queenfav(f): 9:50am On Dec 11, 2015
kennycanny:

OP reasoning is so funny. so once you see a lady that you truly trust and love enough to marry, You can just be having unprotected sex because you don't see her as a slot . Even when the two of you are not ready to start raising children.

Condoms are not only meant for preventing STDs , but also to prevent impregnating your wife, girlfriend, aristo , runs girls , in fact anyone since you do not want a baby that time.
Leave the guy na..If he knew the price of cerelac and other baby items,he won't open his mouth to spew this trash.the worst thing that can happen to anyone is to have a baby when you are not ready for it,esp financially.My best friend while we were growing up in 2006,got pregnant after we wrote waec.Now she has 2 kids out of wedlock for a guy who can't even care for her.Her family disowned her so she doesn't even have anyone to turn to.Last year she called me to send her 5k,that her last child is sick,and there's no money for hospital bills.School she no go again o,she can't even boast of SSce with 5 credits.Today she always makes statements to work me into a guilt trip for not being close friends with her.What are we going to discuss?I don't have kids neither am I still trying to write GCE ,so what are we going to talk about?She always has the impression that I am acting superior to her because of my academic qualifications.But the fact is,we can't be very close since we live different lives now.All that she could have averted if she was smart enough to make good decisions.She opened up to me that if she could do it all over again,she would not have allowed herself to be so careless as to get pregnant,when she could have been pursuing her education.Make babes wise up o.If you see a guy who has 3 kids,you won't be able to tell.Its the girl who looks worn out and stressed.Let's do things at the right time.If you can't abstain,use a condom so you don't bring poor kids into this world and introduce them to untold hardship just to prove a useless point.

4 Likes

Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by danbrowndmf(m): 9:51am On Dec 11, 2015
misspicy:
undecided
why d face? Shey ofe ma fimi shey akor ni bayi?
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by misspicy(f): 9:54am On Dec 11, 2015
danbrowndmf:
why d face? Shey ofe ma fimi shey akor ni bayi?
mi like bo shen soro mail,ati picture lori nairaland and No, mi ni send e....to ba jo ako ako noni undecided
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by danbrowndmf(m): 9:56am On Dec 11, 2015
misspicy:

mi like bo shen soro mail,ati picture lori nairaland and No, mi ni send e....to ba jo ako ako noni undecided
oh...sorry!
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by Qualer: 10:02am On Dec 11, 2015
Sijo01:

Lol, guy you nor serious o. Arrange for working hour. Gerarahere menh.

i will, as long as we are gerrinnarrahere together grin to arrange with you go make sense, i dey see am for those eyes cool
make we talk mehnnn!!!
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by wrongnumber: 10:11am On Dec 11, 2015
Toks2008:

If i am a lady,i would rather not have sex at all than have a man stick a latex inside me.If he truly wants me then let him put a ring on it and then we can start making love the way it was originally designed by GOD.

My candid opinion.

I guess the message is very clear for the reasonable.
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by iampartyboy(m): 10:13am On Dec 11, 2015
Toks2008:
This will be a very controversial one but as i always maintain...IT IS MY OPINION.

But before i go on,i would like to ask this simple question..Why do we use a condom?

While the answer to that can be too exhausting i believe that many guys will say they use condoms to prevent stds and pregnancy but after marriage they will not even think about using it on their wives but would prefer the lady to use other birth control methods.

This leaves me with one answer to why a man will use a condom on a lady and that is because he sees you as cheap,untrustworthy and a potential std carrier and of-course has no deep respect and affection for the lady...This is what goes through the mind of guys in most cases.

Going back history lane,we will find out that condom was created to prevent spreading STIs and birth control but today,in the marital settings, there have been advanced and safe birth control methods and you will hardly find a married couple using condom to make love which of-course leaves the use predominantly among the unmarried for casual and reckless sex.

So any lady that allows a man use condom on her is sexually reckless and should be placed side by side with the LovePeddler in the brothels and you can as well ask him for payment after the act.....quote me anywhere...condom is mainly for casual sex with a casual lady a man has no deep respect or affection for.

My candid opinion.

Op what are you saying? So because of konji I should get married? marriage is for sex and probably to have children right? When you are finally married you'll know there's more to marriage that this poo tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress / Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {nominations & Verifications} / French Female Prison Guard Caught Giving A Male Inmate MouthAction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.