Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did (18761 Views)

Nigerian Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Shoot To A New Level. See What They Did / Lady Who Abandoned Her Fiance At The Altar In 2015 Finally Explains Why She Left / See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by Nobody: 6:24pm On Dec 23, 2015
cry cry cry cry

THEY FORGOT QUEEN OF CRAZE HALFRICA
cry cry cry cry
Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by SINNZ(m): 6:26pm On Dec 23, 2015
Tashaamania:
so you're coming downeast myside, innit? wink

Madam. U've got a direct line to my office bae, we don't have to do this here. smiley
Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by Tashaamania(f): 6:27pm On Dec 23, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
40%? shocked shocked shocked That's much mehhhhnnn! Ladies get time ehnnnn. Chai!

Trust me, I figured. It's just bringing back your face and doing the cut in. That isn't hard you know..... I got your face in my hard disk already. Lol
Nobe say we get time, we just know howta manage our time well grin

Ah, are you really serious? undecided
Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by Nobody: 6:29pm On Dec 23, 2015
Tashaamania:
Nobe say we get time, we just know howta manage our time well grin

Ah, are you really serious? undecided
oh! Maybe we don't know how to. We squander ours tongue tongue

Trust me, I'm for real........ Get me a drawing board and I'll sketch you out perfectly
Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by ClassCaptain(m): 6:29pm On Dec 23, 2015
grin
Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by JeffreyJamez(m): 6:30pm On Dec 23, 2015
SINNZ:

Sure thing.

Your bottles will be over chilled by then cool
Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by tosyne2much(m): 6:33pm On Dec 23, 2015
naijaboiy:

Lol...I have a diary and I update it regularly but I hardly have the time to read people's own except i'm mentioned.

I believe that those people who observe and just read comments know more than we who comment.

Those days wey I dey observe I dey like to watch e-fights ehn! grin

Then I used to enjoy those arguments between atheists and christians in the religion section. And they changed my belief.
I'm inclined to subscribe to your point. This reminds me of the saying "speaking is sliver while listening is Gold

Those people who stay glued to the FP and barely comment are actually more informed than we are

1 Like

Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by SINNZ(m): 6:34pm On Dec 23, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Here's the truth most folks here wouldn't acknowledge - but I'd bluntly do : Most people who STALK other people's diary do so partly in the hopes of finding something to smear the diary keepers with.

They want to use something acknowledged when these diarykeepers let their guards down to hurt them during e-fights. Most times people have been scandalized by information revealed in their public diaries.

That's the truth they wouldn't admit.

LOL. You're correct bro, though I think that style is mostly popular in the rap section. Over here, they do it mostly for "amebor purposes". The dudes do stalk diaries mostly to get info on the kind of lifestyle a potential target lives. cool
Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by tosyne2much(m): 6:35pm On Dec 23, 2015
ClassCaptain:
grin
U sef enter this side
Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by Tashaamania(f): 6:36pm On Dec 23, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
oh! Maybe we don't know how to. We squander ours tongue tongue

Trust me, I'm for real........ Get me a drawing board and I'll sketch you out perfectly
Now I know you joking grin grin
Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by ClassCaptain(m): 6:39pm On Dec 23, 2015
tosyne2much:
U sef enter this side
my Oga.I just talk say make I con watch una bosses for here ni Oo...
Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by Nobody: 6:55pm On Dec 23, 2015
Tashaamania:
Now I know you joking grin grin
I know it sounds like I'm joking but I'm being serious
Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by Nobody: 7:20pm On Dec 23, 2015
@luvola, what did I do to you?
Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by Erukumakanaki: 8:19pm On Dec 23, 2015
stephenqueen:
tongue

Eruku!!! grin grin
Emi nikan grin
Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by SINNZ(m): 10:32pm On Dec 23, 2015
Nubian113 I've been banned from commenting on dating section.
Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by Nobody: 10:52pm On Dec 23, 2015
sickstars:
cry cry cry cry
THEY FORGOT QUEEN OF CRAZE HALFRICA cry cry cry cry
are u still alife?
Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by naijaboiy: 10:55pm On Dec 23, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
Lol.. To be honest..I always check frontpage.. Post and Like comments, check if there are familiar monikers on the birthday pane.. Before I even check romance section.. Every morning! It was on NL I got the news that the kogi governorship aspirant was dead.. Even before the papers carried it the next day..

I might be a romance section troll.. But I'm different from my fellow trolls.
That's a good one.

It's good to check what's happening around before one delves straight into his favourite section.

1 Like

Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by naijaboiy: 10:56pm On Dec 23, 2015
SINNZ:

LOL. You're correct bro, though I think that style is mostly popular in the rap section. Over here, they do it mostly for "amebor purposes". The dudes do stalk diaries mostly to get info on the kind of lifestyle a potential target lives. cool
Them go wait tire! grin
Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by Nobody: 11:21pm On Dec 23, 2015
flawlesRebirth:
IS cowleg DEAD?
No Bae!! you missed me
Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by Nobody: 11:22pm On Dec 23, 2015
softappless:
YES last week was his burial, i cried so hard not becaus he died but becaus he was buried in a gutter.

liar
Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by Nobody: 11:25pm On Dec 23, 2015
cowleg:

liar
lol just kidding
Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by aolumaxi(m): 1:41am On Dec 24, 2015
Abssalom:

Your insignificant opinions have been duly noted, and of course, appropriately discarded.
haba! it have do now cheesy
Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by flawlesRebirth(f): 4:01am On Dec 24, 2015
cowleg:

No Bae!! you missed me
.NO..JUST WANTED TO KNOW...LAST TYM I SAW YOU WAS FROM MY ODA ACCNT
Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by flawlesRebirth(f): 4:02am On Dec 24, 2015
aolumaxi:
haba! it have do now cheesy
.LRAVE THE MUGU...MAYB THEY VE NOT TOLD HIM THEY DONT PAY FOR BIG GRAMMER HERRE.
Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by Nobody: 7:15am On Dec 24, 2015
softappless:
are u still alife?
why not i came back well packaged tongue
Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by Nobody: 7:42am On Dec 24, 2015
sickstars:

why not i came back well packaged tongue
gud am hmmm will i get 4rm d package?
Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by Nobody: 7:59am On Dec 24, 2015
softappless:
gud am hmmm will i get 4rm d package?

Nuffin absolute nothing

U fustrated me dis yr

Just stay on ur lane

We have no resson to cross paths next yr tongue
Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by Nobody: 8:01am On Dec 24, 2015
sickstars:

Nuffin absolute nothing

U fustrated me dis yr

Just stay on ur lane

We have no resson to cross paths next yr tongue
sad face, haba but u know i did that out of love na
Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by Nobody: 8:10am On Dec 24, 2015
softappless:
sad face, haba but u know i did that out of love na

Keep ur love

If love to u is wat u did

I rada die single
Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by Nobody: 8:11am On Dec 24, 2015
sickstars:

Keep ur love
If love to u is wat u did
I rada die single
haba these words hurt my heart, ok im sorry
Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by Nobody: 8:32am On Dec 24, 2015
softappless:
haba these words hurt my heart, ok im sorry

M nt angry

Nd dont tell me sorry i dont need it

Ive forgiven u since smiley
Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by Nobody: 8:52am On Dec 24, 2015
sickstars:

M nt angry
Nd dont tell me sorry i dont need it
Ive forgiven u since smiley
hmm i miss u o

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Why Do Only Men Feel Dizzy After Sex? / Why Do Our Ladies Find It Difficult To Sit With Their Legs Crossed? / Between Kiss Condoms And Gold Circle Which Is Better (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.