Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did (18760 Views)

Nigerian Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Shoot To A New Level. See What They Did / Lady Who Abandoned Her Fiance At The Altar In 2015 Finally Explains Why She Left / See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by JeffreyJamez(m): 5:27pm On Dec 23, 2015
naijaboiy:

ROTFLOL!!!

gringringringringrin

OH YEAH!! That's the reason he deactivated I remember! cheesy

gringringrin

Hehehehehehe...... funny shii!!
Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by JeffreyJamez(m): 5:29pm On Dec 23, 2015
SINNZ:

Sir, my jet landed here few hours ago. My pilots have been missing ever since grin

Hi. cool
Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by MizMyColi(f): 5:29pm On Dec 23, 2015
tosyne2much:
OP, you forgot to add TheSonOfMark and Naijaboiy

MizMyColi and Ishil ove, I throway salute ooooo cool

Hailings Bro.
Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by Nobody: 5:30pm On Dec 23, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

.....I'll remain silent........for now grin
hehehehehehe. I won tongue tongue tongue look how I did a Jose Mourinho (mind game) on you cheesy tongue
Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by Tashaamania(f): 5:30pm On Dec 23, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
hahaha..... For real? *np: long way 2 go - cassie* tongue tongue tongue

It's gonna be nice tho. So for xmas, you rocking mo'hawk?
Noo.. mo'hawk ke? I cut it all same length. Not too low, just like a small afro with curls I got from treating.

It wont be a long way jor, with the right treatments I give it to it plus I got fast growing hair, max. a year plus. Wish me luck grin
Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by naijaboiy: 5:30pm On Dec 23, 2015
SINNZ:

Sir, my jet landed here few hours ago. My pilots have been missing ever since grin
They have gone to scout. grin

How you see this thread? cheesy

In my opinion,the main rockers of romance section this year were those that were active from around february-march to August-september.

That was when things really occurred. With so many e-fights,bursting of fake monikers and other dramas.

From october down till now,everything started to get boring with these new set of romancelanders undecided

I wonder how next year will be though! cheesy
Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by Abssalom: 5:30pm On Dec 23, 2015
Wristbangle
Wristbangle made his own share of impact on romance section after creating the weekly romance section interview show, a platform where popular Nairalanders could be interviewed and asked series of question.

Despite the success of this show and time he put into it, the interview session came to an abrupt end after wristbangle, previously wristwatch deactivated his account, as a result of a feud he had with a certain romance section moderator.

After creating his wristbangle account he decided to follow the footsteps of his friend tosyne2much by creating his own top 8 threads.
Although, sources have it that it is infact tosyne2much that helps him write his own lists. But I can't verify if this is true or not.

4 Likes

Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by JeffreyJamez(m): 5:33pm On Dec 23, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
hehehehehehe. I won tongue tongue tongue look how I did a Jose Mourinho (mind game) on you cheesy tongue

O you didn't tongue
Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by Nobody: 5:34pm On Dec 23, 2015
Tashaamania:
Noo.. mo'hawk ke? I cut it all same length. Not too low, just like a small afro with curls I got from treating.

It wont be a long way jor, with the right treatments I give it to it plus I got fast growing hair, max. a year plus. Wish me luck grin
Afro is nice tho..... I like Afro on ladies. It just brings out the beauty and originality in them. You can stick to Afro tongue

A year? And that's not long? If I impregnate my wife today, the baby would have been crawling already befor the one year. Ha!

Anyways, pic of the Afro tongue tongue
Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by JeffreyJamez(m): 5:34pm On Dec 23, 2015
naijaboiy:

In my opinion,the main rockers of romance section this year were those that were active from around february-march to August-september.

That was when things really occurred. With so many e-fights,bursting of fake monikers and other dramas.

From october down till now,everything started to get boring with these new set of romancelanders undecided

Next year is gonna be Bomb!!!..... don't ask me how I know!! grin
Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by Nobody: 5:35pm On Dec 23, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

O you didn't tongue
I sure did. Remember, you agreed to remain silent tongue so you can't go back hahaha
Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by SINNZ(m): 5:38pm On Dec 23, 2015
naijaboiy:

Yea! The section rocked during that period mehn.. Kept niggaz locked on for dayz and nights seff...

Now its just Pained and Aggrieved old NL members registering new accounts to spite folks they hate on.

Next year? I hope I'm busy enough to stay outta this section by that time man gringrin
Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by Tashaamania(f): 5:39pm On Dec 23, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
Afro is nice tho..... I like Afro on ladies. It just brings out the beauty and originality in them. You can stick to Afro tongue

A year? And that's not long? If I impregnate my wife today, the baby would have been crawling already befor the one year. Ha!

Anyways, pic of the Afro tongue tongue
Nah I don't wanna stick to Afro. I'll just stick to natural grooming of my hair.

You wanna see my baby-afro? Nah grin
Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by Abssalom: 5:40pm On Dec 23, 2015
This is all I have, however, there are other romancelanders who made this section interesting in 2015
Such as:

Naijaboiy
Kingtom
Jeffreyjamez
Iceberylin
Truckpusher
Dimples192/chiam55
Cherryice
Kinglekan
Agapecharis
Funlord
Dharray99
Dechandel
Friedplantain
Mznelly
Sleekyshuga
Nneka123
Sinnzu
Farano
Darkrebel
Tohpahz
Tashaamania
and others.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by Nobody: 5:41pm On Dec 23, 2015
Tashaamania:
Nah I don't wanna stick to Afro. I'll just stick to natural grooming of my hair.

You wanna see my baby-afro? Nah grin
yea, I wanna see cry cry make that my xmas present
Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by naijaboiy: 5:41pm On Dec 23, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

Next year is gonna be Bomb!!!..... don't ask me how I know!! grin
How did you know? embarassed

Anyway i'm looking for someone who will do a retrospect of all the major events that occurred this year in general. From politics section to family section,and from romance section to diaries and education.

Babyosisi's deactivation
Barcanista's switching from apc to pdp
Ishilove's controversial resignation
Mr & Miss Nairaland competition
And of course coogar and BABE's case.
The return of sexkillz grin
Jennyluv scam
That car scam (can't remember the name)

Which other one can you remember? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by Nobody: 5:42pm On Dec 23, 2015
softappless:
OLORIBURUKU, OLOSHI, iv got just two bans since my time on nairaland.

[size=18pt]Fvcking Brain dead Dumbfuck, Get a life you piece of sackshit undecided[/size]
Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by SINNZ(m): 5:42pm On Dec 23, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

Hi. cool
Hello.
Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by naijaboiy: 5:43pm On Dec 23, 2015
SINNZ:

Yea! The section rocked during that period mehn.. Kept niggaz locked on for dayz and nights seff...

Now its just Pained and Aggrieved old NL members registering new accounts to spite folks they hate on.

Next year? I hope I'm busy enough to stay outta this section by that time man gringrin
Same here! cheesy

Probably business section,autos or Jobs/vacancies grin
Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by slimzypink(f): 5:45pm On Dec 23, 2015
Tashaamania:
It's a picture I got from a natural hair channel I follow.

she is ugly sad
Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by Nobody: 5:47pm On Dec 23, 2015
DashMeYansh:

[size=18pt]Fvcking Brain dead Dumbfuck, Get a life you piece of sackshit undecided[/size]
abeg e don do, i dont have ur time, iv got real people to talk to in nairaland, u cant waste my time here.
Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by SINNZ(m): 5:49pm On Dec 23, 2015
naijaboiy:

Same here! cheesy

I was thinking about sticking to just FP topics.

Do you know that most romanceland folks don't even give a hoot about FP?? gringrin
Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 23, 2015
naijaboiy:

Same here! cheesy

HEHEHEHEHEHEHE c life goal and vision.
Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by TheSonOfMark(m): 5:50pm On Dec 23, 2015
tosyne2much:
roflwkmd lmao cheesy

TheSon.OfMark oyah come and deny the bolded cheesy

Here's what I'd bring to fore: Apart from the feminists( whom I'd never agree with), the supposed 'females' whom KingSLAY was allegedly lexically-dissecting and mentally-torturing coincidentally turned out to be as fake as a clay tusk.

Maybe from the onset I always had a haunch about vagueness of their projected persona. Maybe.

But then again,dude, isn't it oddly coincidentally that these 'females' were exposed as fake?

VICTORIABEE, MISSCLASSSY, NNEKA123 and the rest of such gender-befuddled, attention-craving pseudo-gyno-humanoids.

Not forgetting the sanctimonious feminists who were later exposed as cheating housewives during the COOGAR-BABE3 SCANDAL.

I guess ,unlike the ubiquitous, butt-licking males here, I questioned the obvious, acted on my instincts and eventually unveiled the truth. I refused to be a vidiot - to gullibly believe everything I saw.

See? The joke is on all the servile, ass-kissing members of my gender who allowed themselves to be fooled by impostors - who crushed on men like themselves.; )

If questioning the obvious makes Kingsley a female-hater then hand me a plaque 'cause I'd gladly accept it.

Good evening, sir. smiley
[/b]

6 Likes

Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by Nobody: 5:50pm On Dec 23, 2015
SINNZ:

bt u dnt have a job
Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by SINNZ(m): 5:51pm On Dec 23, 2015
softappless:
abeg e don do, i dont have ur time, iv got real people to talk to in nairaland, u cant waste my time here.
I feel your pain bro... Its not easy being as stuppid as you are, yet someone who's even more sillier is looking down on you! grin sorry.
Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by obiorathesubtle: 5:51pm On Dec 23, 2015
SINNZ:

Do you know that most romanceland folks don't even give a hoot about FP?? gringrin
abeg.. undecided who FP help?
Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by naijaboiy: 5:53pm On Dec 23, 2015
SINNZ:

Hehehehe....you are kinda right tho. cheesy

I always try my best to check the Fp tho,at night when there are less comments.

But majority hardly do and that's why they still remain uninformed and dumb like that retardéd amphibian who is quoting me upandan looking for my attention. grin
Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by obiorathesubtle: 5:53pm On Dec 23, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Here's what I'd bring to fore: Apart from the feminists( whom I'd never agree with), the supposed 'females' whom KingSLAY was allegedly lexically-dissecting and mentally-torturing coincidentally turned out to be as fake as a clay tusk.

Maybe from the onset I always had a haunch about vagueness of their projected persona. Maybe.

But then again,dude, isn't it oddly coincidentally that these 'females' were exposed as fake?

VICTORIABEE, MISSCLASSSY, NNEKA123 and the rest of such gender-befuddled, attention-craving pseudo-gyno-humanoids.

Not forgetting the sanctimonious feminists who were later exposed as cheating housewives during during the COOGAR-BABE3 SCANDAL.

I guess ,unlike the ubiquitous, butt-licking males here, I questioned the obvious, acted on my instincts and eventually unveiled the truth. I refused to be a vidiot - to gullibly believe everything I saw.

The joke is on all the servile, ass-kissing members of my gender who allowed themselves to be fooled by impostors.wink

If questioning the obvious makes Kingsley a female-hater then hand me a plaque 'cause I'd gladly accept it.

Good evening, sir. smiley
[/b]
oboooy ehn.. Wetin dis guy dy talk sef undecided

Bro.. No vesss oo.. For where you learn to speak all this your heavy grammar??

4 Likes

Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by Nobody: 5:56pm On Dec 23, 2015
SINNZ:
I feel your pain bro... Its not easy being as stuppid as you are, yet someone who's even more sillier is looking down on you! grin sorry.
hehehehehehe according to patoranky, them dont know!! this year will be the last days of ur life, u can ever talk to me directly online, as 4rm next year!! believe me broda u will have to be oga at d top 4 me to reply u. "bro im going higher, enjoy me while it last. "not forming, dis is real.
Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by SINNZ(m): 5:56pm On Dec 23, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
abeg.. undecided who FP help?
LOL. Those FP topics are the reason why this forum still exist bro smiley
Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by Tashaamania(f): 5:57pm On Dec 23, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
yea, I wanna see cry cry make that my xmas present
Nooooo..okay I'll just do a half pix, would that be okay? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Secondary School Students Caught In The Act [pics] / Why Do Only Men Feel Dizzy After Sex? / Why Do Our Ladies Find It Difficult To Sit With Their Legs Crossed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.