Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,194 members, 7,815,167 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did (18764 Views)

Nigerian Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Shoot To A New Level. See What They Did / Lady Who Abandoned Her Fiance At The Altar In 2015 Finally Explains Why She Left / See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 23, 2015
Smh dis op eh
Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by JeffreyJamez(m): 4:55pm On Dec 23, 2015
naijaboiy:

ROTFL!!!!!

gringringringringrin

Chai this is evil! cheesy

You see am ba... grin grin
Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by Cutehector(m): 4:55pm On Dec 23, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:

your gf?
how much will u drop for my babe, she is very expensive u knw smiley
Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by Cutehector(m): 4:56pm On Dec 23, 2015
naijaboiy:

ROTFL!!!!!

gringringringringrin

Chai this is evil! cheesy
lool.. cheesy
Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by Nobody: 4:57pm On Dec 23, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
sad undecided undecided
now i know why u created this moniker, u were like ishilove shut the fork up, are u GOD?
Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by Nobody: 4:57pm On Dec 23, 2015
softappless:
YES last week was his burial, i cried so hard not becaus he died but becaus he was buried in a gutter.
grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by obiorathesubtle: 4:57pm On Dec 23, 2015
Abssalom:
Ishilove: Before ishilove became a romance section moderator, trolls moved freely and vile comments and e-fights were the order of the day, but after agreeing to moderate romance section, sanity was restored.

Ishilove loved her job and she devoted all her time to it. Many claimed she lived on her bed, and on it with her laptop beside her, was where she stayed all through the time she was a moderator. Few claimed she only left the bed to cook, bath and use the toilet.

According to sources, ishilove was responsible for the increase in the amount of users on romance section and Nairaland in general as many romancelanders created new accounts after she had banned their original accounts and even subsequent ones.

Among her victims were the likes of Ipledge who after being banned created ipledge2, 3 4, 5,6,7,8 all the way to Ipledge9 and all were banned.

His torment ended when ishilove resigned and he created his current moniker, Ipledge10

Her other victims were the likes of dharray78-99, jacksparrow0712 and the other jacksparrows and humanbeing1st- humanbeing12th, among others.
this is comedy gold grin
Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by Abssalom: 4:57pm On Dec 23, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

Jack's deactivation was not ishilove's doing..... trust me the story to that one will crack your ribs literally!!... buahahahahaha

CC:KingTom grin

I never said he deactivated because of ishilove.
Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by JeffreyJamez(m): 4:58pm On Dec 23, 2015
Abssalom:

I never said he deactivated because of ishilove.

Okay....my bad! grin
Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by Abssalom: 4:58pm On Dec 23, 2015
naughtynaughty:
Why isn't my name here nah. Op oya modify ur post oo ehenAbssalom

I can't waste my time writing about an inconsequential fool like you.

9 Likes

Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by Nobody: 4:59pm On Dec 23, 2015
softappless:
now i know why u created this moniker, u were like ishilove shut the fork up, are u GOD?
I don't understand
Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by flawlesRebirth(f): 4:59pm On Dec 23, 2015
softappless:
ha madam nor vess o, cowleg was ban till ehm!! just ask ishilove
.DAS BAD....EHHHHN
Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by Nobody: 5:00pm On Dec 23, 2015
Abssalom:

*dies*

2 Likes

Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by Erukumakanaki: 5:00pm On Dec 23, 2015
**parks Bus** climbs ontop of it*** cool

Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by Nobody: 5:01pm On Dec 23, 2015
Abssalom:
Ishilove: Before ishilove became a romance section moderator, trolls moved freely and vile comments and e-fights were the order of the day, but after agreeing to moderate romance section, sanity was restored.

Ishilove loved her job and she devoted all her time to it. Many claimed she lived on her bed, and on it with her laptop beside her, was where she stayed all through the time she was a moderator. Few claimed she only left the bed to cook, bath and use the toilet.

According to sources, ishilove was responsible for the increase in the amount of users on romance section and Nairaland in general as many romancelanders created new accounts after she had banned their original accounts and even subsequent ones.

Among her victims were the likes of Ipledge who after being banned created ipledge2, 3 4, 5,6,7,8 all the way to Ipledge9 and all were banned.

His torment ended when ishilove resigned and he created his current moniker, Ipledge10

Her other victims were the likes of dharray78-99, jacksparrow0712 and the other jacksparrows and humanbeing1st- humanbeing12th, among others.

[size=18pt]I was a victim too. SexisrBastard, Vanquay, repentantTroll, Dashmeyansh, NigerianTroll, AmerianTroll, YanshforSale Vanquay16, Boyplae and others I can't remember...She was a nasty Devil[/size]
Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by naijaboiy: 5:01pm On Dec 23, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

You see am ba... grin grin
Chai! grin
Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by Nobody: 5:02pm On Dec 23, 2015
Abssalom:

aahhha..one hater detected. Drink dettol bishhh
Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by Tashaamania(f): 5:02pm On Dec 23, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
sad undecided undecided

Tashaamania who that light skinned girl on your dp? embarassed shocked kiss tongue wink smiley lipsrsealed smiley grin cheesy
It's a picture I got from a natural hair channel I follow.
Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by obiorathesubtle: 5:02pm On Dec 23, 2015
Abssalom:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by SINNZ(m): 5:02pm On Dec 23, 2015
naughtynaughty:
hi sinzu

Lil miss blogger grin. Howdy?
Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by stephenqueen: 5:02pm On Dec 23, 2015
Erukumakanaki:
**parks Bus** climbs ontop of it*** cool
tongue

Eruku!!! grin grin
Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by flawlesRebirth(f): 5:02pm On Dec 23, 2015
Abssalom:

.SHE SAID THAT WITHOUT POURING INSULTS ?.DNT SEE ANY REASON FOR DAHT...ABI UNA GET UN-FINISHED BUSINESS?
Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by naijaboiy: 5:03pm On Dec 23, 2015
Cutehector:
lool.. cheesy
Guy this girl use you wash ground. cry
Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 23, 2015
Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 23, 2015
Abssalom:

victim of what? I refused to be victimised IJN
Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by Abssalom: 5:04pm On Dec 23, 2015
Vickkybee: 2015 would not be remembered without mentioning the self acclaimed virgin feminist.

Victoria presented her share of impact on romance section with her strong stance on feminism and her willingness to battle anyone in any argument that where feminism was the subject of discussion.

She also was at the heart of a lot of famous and interesting, traffic generating e-fights with a lot of popular romance section warlords notably the likes of thesonofmark.

1 Like

Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by naijaboiy: 5:04pm On Dec 23, 2015

1 Like

Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by Cutehector(m): 5:04pm On Dec 23, 2015
naijaboiy:

Guy this girl use you wash ground. cry
i swear... grin
Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by JeffreyJamez(m): 5:05pm On Dec 23, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
victim of what? I refused to be victimised IJN

Calm down na...it's just a list! grin
Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 23, 2015
stephenqueen:
tongue

Eruku!!! grin grin
Olori Stephanie how kabiyesi for afin?
Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 23, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

Calm down na...it's just a list! grin
just correcting op na grin cheesy grin
Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by obiorathesubtle: 5:05pm On Dec 23, 2015
naughtynaughty:
aahhha..one hater detected. Drink dettol bishhh

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Why Do Only Men Feel Dizzy After Sex? / Why Do Our Ladies Find It Difficult To Sit With Their Legs Crossed? / Between Kiss Condoms And Gold Circle Which Is Better (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.