Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,212 members, 7,815,232 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did (18767 Views)

Nigerian Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Shoot To A New Level. See What They Did / Lady Who Abandoned Her Fiance At The Altar In 2015 Finally Explains Why She Left / See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 23, 2015
Cutehector:
didnt hav d money to come to delta and lodge and come bak to ph again...
nnah, I'd willingly lend you money for that, you only have to come with your gf as collateral, when you bring back the amount you can go with her.
Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by obiorathesubtle: 4:30pm On Dec 23, 2015
slimzypink:

grin grin grin grin grin friendzone level 100

2 Likes

Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by Cutehector(m): 4:32pm On Dec 23, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
sadsadsadsad

op is staring at us sadsad
fvck d op..
Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by Abssalom: 4:32pm On Dec 23, 2015
Missclassy:
Although having impacted romance section in a lot of negative ways, she still lightened the hearts of many through intelligent comments, and also being influential in the success of the wooing competition by co-hosting the womens edition and presenting her popular, hilarious news/amebo session, during the nomination stage, that every one couldn't help but like and enjoy.

1 Like

Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by JeffreyJamez(m): 4:33pm On Dec 23, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
am on nairaland onllllllllly.

You just abandoned me like thatsad

what happened?

See bouncing.... buhahahahahahaha... chai!!
Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by Cutehector(m): 4:33pm On Dec 23, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:

nnah, I'd willingly lend you money for that, you only have to come with your gf as collateral, when you bring back the amount you can go with her.
just look at urself.
Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by Nobody: 4:34pm On Dec 23, 2015
Cutehector:
fvck d op..
that i rove u.

No fvck givencheesycheesycheesy
Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by Nobody: 4:35pm On Dec 23, 2015
Cutehector:
just look at urself.
. . . . Am just trying to help you.
Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by Nobody: 4:36pm On Dec 23, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

See bouncing.... buhahahahahahaha... chai!!
sadsadsadsad
Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by Cutehector(m): 4:36pm On Dec 23, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
that i rove u.

No fvck givencheesycheesycheesy
my own is luff... I luff u.. My luff is bigger dan your own rove...
Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by Cutehector(m): 4:37pm On Dec 23, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:

Am just trying to help you.
account number? smiley
Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 23, 2015
flawlesRebirth:
IS cowleg DEAD?
YES last week was his burial, i cried so hard not becaus he died but becaus he was buried in a gutter.
Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 23, 2015
Cutehector:
my own is luff... I luff u.. My luff is bigger dan your own rove...
winkwinkwinkwinkcheesy

what for xmas?
Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by Abssalom: 4:38pm On Dec 23, 2015
Twaci:
Although she came second in the miss nairaland competition, this good hearted lady won the hearts of many with her graceful personality, maturity, wise comments and beautiful threads.

In my opinion, she deserves the award for best thread creator in 2015.

Let this thread do the talking.
https://www.nairaland.com/2212258/he-did-something-adult-wouldnt

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 23, 2015
Cutehector:
account number? smiley
. . . . your gf?
Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by obiorathesubtle: 4:39pm On Dec 23, 2015

Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by Nobody: 4:42pm On Dec 23, 2015
Abssalom:
Missclassy:
Although having impacted romance section in a lot of negative ways, she still lightened the hearts of many through intelligent comments, and also being influential in the success of the wooing competition by co-hosting the womens edition and presenting her popular, hilarious news/amebo session, during the nomination stage, that every one couldn't help but like and enjoy.
WAIT A MINUTE! MISSSCLASSY?? MCHEEEEEEEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TO INFINITY
Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by tosyne2much(m): 4:42pm On Dec 23, 2015
OP, I throway salute oooo cool
Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by Abssalom: 4:44pm On Dec 23, 2015
Mizmycoli:
Before leaving romance section to join her fellow tanoids and tribal bigots in politics section, mizmycoli's and her long epistles were a regular on romance section. Although a lot of people considered them boring and sleep inducing, one couldn't help but admire her intelligent write-ups and professional relationship advice she rendered to those who needed them, despite the fact that she was a novice in relationships.

Asides the long essays she forced into the faces of romancelanders, she also was among the planning committee and also doubled as a judge in the Mr and Miss Nairaland competition.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by JeffreyJamez(m): 4:45pm On Dec 23, 2015
Abssalom:
Twaci:
Although she came second in the miss nairaland competition, this good hearted lady won the hearts of many with her graceful personality, maturity, wise comments and beautiful threads.

In my opinion, she deserves the award for best thread creator in 2015.

Let this thread do the talking.
https://www.nairaland.com/2212258/he-did-something-adult-wouldnt

Indeed she is! smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by flawlesRebirth(f): 4:46pm On Dec 23, 2015
softappless:
YES last week was his burial, i cried so hard not becaus he died but becaus he was buried in a gutter.
.DOES IT LOOK LIKE M JOKING?....EH?
Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by Abssalom: 4:48pm On Dec 23, 2015
Ishilove: Before ishilove became a romance section moderator, trolls moved freely and vile comments and e-fights were the order of the day, but after agreeing to moderate romance section, sanity was restored.

Ishilove loved her job and she devoted all her time to it. Many claimed she lived on her bed, and on it with her laptop beside her, was where she stayed all through the time she was a moderator. Few claimed she only left the bed to cook, bath and use the toilet.

According to sources, ishilove was responsible for the increase in the amount of users on romance section and Nairaland in general as many romancelanders created new accounts after she had banned their original accounts and even subsequent ones.

Among her victims were the likes of Ipledge who after being banned created ipledge2, 3 4, 5,6,7,8 all the way to Ipledge9 and all were banned.

His torment ended when ishilove resigned and he created his current moniker, Ipledge10

Her other victims were the likes of dharray78-99, jacksparrow0712 and the other jacksparrows and humanbeing1st- humanbeing12th, among others.

9 Likes

Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 23, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
Okada abeg drop me here.wink
and you dint call me to join you on the okada undecided
Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 23, 2015
flawlesRebirth:
.DOES IT LOOK LIKE M JOKING?....EH?
ha madam nor vess o, cowleg was ban till ehm!! just ask ishilove
Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 23, 2015
Abssalom:
Cutehector and Jolllyjoy. You two fvcktards should not derail my thread.

Take your Q&A elsewhere.
grin
Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 23, 2015
Let me register my presence here jare
Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 23, 2015
SINNZ:

**The Eagle has landed** cool cool cool

hi sinzu
Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by Cutehector(m): 4:53pm On Dec 23, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
winkwinkwinkwinkcheesy

what for xmas?
me wink
Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by JeffreyJamez(m): 4:53pm On Dec 23, 2015
Abssalom:
Ishilove: Before ishilove became a romance section moderator, trolls moved freely and vile comments and e-fights were the order of the day, but after agreeing to moderate romance section, sanity was restored.

Ishilove loved her job and she devoted all her time to it. Many claimed she lived on her bed, and on it with her laptop beside her, was where she stayed all through the time she was a moderator. Few claimed she only left the bed to cook, bath and use the toilet.

According to sources, ishilove was responsible for the increase in the amount of users on romance section and Nairaland in general as many romancelanders created new accounts after she had banned their original accounts and even subsequent ones.

Among her victims were the likes of Ipledge who after being banned created ipledge2, 3 4, 5,6,7,8 all the way to Ipledge9 and all were banned.

His torment ended when ishilove resigned and he created his current moniker, Ipledge10

Her other victims were the likes of dharray78-99, jacksparrow0712 and the other jacksparrows and humanbeing1st- humanbeing12th, among others.

Jack's deactivation was not ishilove's doing..... trust me the story to that one will crack your ribs literally!!... buahahahahaha

CC:KingTom grin
Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by Nobody: 4:53pm On Dec 23, 2015
sad undecided undecided

Tashaamania who that light skinned girl on your dp? embarassed shocked kiss tongue wink smiley lipsrsealed smiley grin cheesy
Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by naijaboiy: 4:54pm On Dec 23, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
[size=18pt]am on nairaland onllllllllly.[/size]

You just abandoned me like thatsad

what happened?
ROTFLOL!!!!!

gringringringringrin

Chai this is evil! cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by Abssalom: 4:55pm On Dec 23, 2015
Ireneony: Humour was one of the main reasons a lot of people frequented romance section and Irene provided the bulk of this humour

Her threads always had that element of hilarity and controversy and most times the threads always ended up in e-fights with her being involved.

She wasn't also ashamed to profess her love for the _seun the nairaland owner and was relentless in spite of being banned and insulted by fellow nairalanders on many occasions.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Why Do Only Men Feel Dizzy After Sex? / Why Do Our Ladies Find It Difficult To Sit With Their Legs Crossed? / Between Kiss Condoms And Gold Circle Which Is Better (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.