Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,316 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did (18770 Views)

Nigerian Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Shoot To A New Level. See What They Did / Lady Who Abandoned Her Fiance At The Altar In 2015 Finally Explains Why She Left / See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by naijaboiy: 5:58pm On Dec 23, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
abeg.. undecided who FP help?
Truss me!

People who visit only the front page are more informed than majority of NL's active and versatile members. cheesy
Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by JeffreyJamez(m): 5:58pm On Dec 23, 2015
SINNZ:
Hello.

It's the 23rd.. smiley
Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by JeffreyJamez(m): 6:00pm On Dec 23, 2015
naijaboiy:

How did you know? embarassed

Anyway i'm looking for someone who will do a retrospect of all the major events that occurred this year in general. From politics section to family section,and from romance section to diaries and education.

Babyosisi's deactivation
Barcanista's switching from apc to pdp
Ishilove's controversial resignation
Mr & Miss Nairaland competition
And of course coogar and BABE's case.
The return of sexkillz grin
Jennyluv scam
That car scam (can't remember the name)

Which other one can you remember? cheesy

I'm on leave.. .so I have time on my hands!!.... I remember all of them!!
Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by obiorathesubtle: 6:01pm On Dec 23, 2015
naijaboiy:

Truss me!

People who visit only the front page are more informed than majority of NL's active and versatile members. cheesy
true.. But for my e-attitude's sake.. I won't agree with you!

My sisters are guests on NL..tHey checks NL every morning.. Like Linda Ikeji..
Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 23, 2015
Nice list winkwink but romance section these dayssadsadsad
Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by SINNZ(m): 6:01pm On Dec 23, 2015
naijaboiy:

Hehehehe....you are kinda right tho. cheesy

I always try my best to check the Fp tho,at night when there are less comments.

But majority hardly do and that's why they still remain uninformed and dumb like that retardéd amphibian who is quoting me upandan looking for my attention. grin

I'd rather read those FP topics than stalk peoples dairies. I think the only diary I kind of read a few from was tashaaamania's.

Wonder why peeps waste time they could use to get informed and peruse FP to stalk "diaries" undecided. Na that one dey pain me pass grin
Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by naijaboiy: 6:02pm On Dec 23, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

I'm on leave.. .so I have time on my hands!!.... I remember all of them!!
Correct! cheesy

You should do a retrospect. What do you think? cool

It may even grace the front page.
Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 23, 2015
Tashaamania:
Nooooo..okay I'll just do a half pix, would that be okay? cheesy
sure. If that's enough to see the Afro, cool wink wink
Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by naijaboiy: 6:04pm On Dec 23, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
true.. But for my e-attitude's sake.. I won't agree with you!

My sisters are guests on NL..tHey checks NL every morning.. Like Linda Ikeji..
So they pass the news to you shey? grin
Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by TheSonOfMark(m): 6:06pm On Dec 23, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
oboooy ehn.. Wetin dis guy dy talk sef undecided

Bro.. No vesss oo.. For where you learn to speak all this your heavy grammar??

For someone who has the suffix "the subtle" to his name, I'm sure you'd discern the message easily.
Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by Erukumakanaki: 6:06pm On Dec 23, 2015
DashMeYansh:

[size=18pt]I was a victim too. SexisrBastard, Vanquay, repentantTroll, Dashmeyansh, NigerianTroll, AmerianTroll, YanshforSale Vanquay16, Boyplae and others I can't remember...She was a nasty Devil[/size]
Bro, face it. . . you've been dry and boring for days angry
Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by SINNZ(m): 6:06pm On Dec 23, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

It's the 23rd.. smiley

changed my plans. Won't be comin to lag this year.
Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by naijaboiy: 6:08pm On Dec 23, 2015
SINNZ:

I'd rather read those FP topics than stalk peoples dairies. I think the only diary I kind of read a few from was tashaaamania's.

Wonder why peeps waste time they could use to get informed and peruse FP to stalk "diaries" undecided. Na that one dey pain me pass grin
Lol...I have a diary and I update it regularly but I hardly have the time to read people's own except i'm mentioned.

I believe that those people who observe and just read comments know more than we who comment.

Those days wey I dey observe I dey like to watch e-fights ehn! grin

Then I used to enjoy those arguments between atheists and christians in the religion section. And they changed my belief. embarassed
Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by Tashaamania(f): 6:08pm On Dec 23, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
sure. If that's enough to see the Afro, cool wink wink
My dp now lol
Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 23, 2015
Erukumakanaki:
Bro, face it. . . you've been dry and boring for days angry
[size=18pt]Hmm I have a fan here? Well I have an actual life, I'm not here to clown or make friends, you dig? undecided[/size]
Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by Tashaamania(f): 6:10pm On Dec 23, 2015
SINNZ:

undecided
Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by obiorathesubtle: 6:10pm On Dec 23, 2015
naijaboiy:

So they pass the news to you shey? grin
Lol.. To be honest..I always check frontpage.. Post and Like comments, check if there are familiar monikers on the birthday pane.. Before I even check romance section.. Every morning! It was on NL I got the news that the kogi governorship aspirant was dead.. Even before the papers carried it the next day..

I might be a romance section troll.. But I'm different from my fellow trolls.

1 Like

Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by JeffreyJamez(m): 6:11pm On Dec 23, 2015
SINNZ:

Awww... shame... embarassed.....till next year then.. yes? smiley
Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by obiorathesubtle: 6:11pm On Dec 23, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

For someone who has the suffix "the subtle" to his name, I'm sure you'd discern the message easily.

lol.. I want to be like you when I grow up cheesy

1 Like

Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by JeffreyJamez(m): 6:12pm On Dec 23, 2015
naijaboiy:

Correct! cheesy

You should do a retrospect. What do you think? cool

It may even grace the front page.

Absalom should do that! grin...he has the talent

1 Like

Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by Erukumakanaki: 6:13pm On Dec 23, 2015
DashMeYansh:

[size=18pt]Hmm I have a fan here? Well I have an actual life, I'm not here to clown or make friends, you dig? undecided[/size]
Fan my black ass undecided you're still dry dude

Now swerve tongue
Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by Nobody: 6:14pm On Dec 23, 2015
Tashaamania:
My dp now lol
lol. Not bad...... Looks well treated. I think an Afro won't be bad for you tho

Btw, I figured the other half of the face....... My imagination is top notch.
Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by SINNZ(m): 6:16pm On Dec 23, 2015
naijaboiy:

Lol...I have a diary and I update it regularly but I hardly have the time to read people's own except i'm mentioned.

I believe that those people who observe and just read comments know more than we who comment.

Those days wey I dey observe I dey like to watch e-fights ehn! grin

Then I used to enjoy those arguments between atheists and christians in the religion section. And they changed my belief. embarassed
LOL. I was having a lil chat with a friend the other day, I told him that NL's Religion section should be renamed "Atheists Section". Dude, if u've gat doubts about ur faith, DONT GO THERE! Those guys will cement the doubt for you and repackage you cheesy

That's a no go area for me man.. grin
Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by ipledge10(m): 6:16pm On Dec 23, 2015
Abssalom:
Ishilove: Before ishilove became a romance section moderator, trolls moved freely and vile comments and e-fights were the order of the day, but after agreeing to moderate romance section, sanity was restored.

Ishilove loved her job and she devoted all her time to it. Many claimed she lived on her bed, and on it with her laptop beside her, was where she stayed all through the time she was a moderator. Few claimed she only left the bed to cook, bath and use the toilet.

According to sources, ishilove was responsible for the increase in the amount of users on romance section and Nairaland in general as many romancelanders created new accounts after she had banned their original accounts and even subsequent ones.

Among her victims were the likes of Ipledge who after being banned created ipledge2, 3 4, 5,6,7,8 all the way to Ipledge9 and all were banned.

His torment ended when ishilove resigned and he created his current moniker, Ipledge10

Her other victims were the likes of dharray78-99, jacksparrow0712 and the other jacksparrows and humanbeing1st- humanbeing12th, among others.
ishilove and ipledge is not a case of restoring sanity but abuse of power
Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by SINNZ(m): 6:18pm On Dec 23, 2015
Tashaamania:
undecided
Dun even give me that face undecided
Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by Tashaamania(f): 6:18pm On Dec 23, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
lol. Not bad...... Looks well treated. I think an Afro won't be bad for you tho

Btw, I figured the other half of the face....... My imagination is top notch.
Thanks.. I spend like 40% of my weekday and night caring for it. My weeekends, i'm totally devoted to the hair.. E no easy!!

If I hear say you figured it right grin
Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by Tashaamania(f): 6:20pm On Dec 23, 2015
SINNZ:
Dun even give me that face undecided
so you're coming downeast myside, innit? wink
Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by SINNZ(m): 6:21pm On Dec 23, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

Awww... shame... embarassed.....till next year then.. yes? smiley
Sure thing.
Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by Eleniyan15: 6:21pm On Dec 23, 2015
Make I mark register....
so my Aminat508 has not done anything abi?
you have smoke Biafra weed

1 Like

Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by TheSonOfMark(m): 6:22pm On Dec 23, 2015
SINNZ:

Here's the truth most folks here wouldn't acknowledge - but I'd bluntly do : Most people who STALK other people's diary do so partly in the hopes of finding something to smear the diary keepers with.

They want to use something acknowledged when these diarykeepers let their guards down to hurt them during e-fights. Most times people have been scandalized by information revealed in their public diaries.

That's the truth they wouldn't admit.

2 Likes

Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by wristbangle: 6:24pm On Dec 23, 2015
Abssalom:
Wristbangle
Wristbangle made his own share of impact on romance section after creating the weekly romance section interview show, a platform where popular Nairalanders could be interviewed and asked series of question.

Despite the success of this show and time he put into it, the interview session came to an abrupt end after wristbangle, previously wristwatch deactivated his account, as a result of a feud he had with a certain romance section moderator.

After creating his wristbangle account he decided to follow the footsteps of his friend tosyne2much by creating his own top 8 threads.
Although, sources have it that it is infact tosyne2much that helps him write his own lists. But I can't verify if this is true or not.

cool
Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by Nobody: 6:24pm On Dec 23, 2015
Tashaamania:
Thanks.. I spend like 40% of my weekday and night caring for it. My weeekends, i'm totally devoted to the hair.. E no easy!!

If I hear say you figured it right grin
40%? shocked shocked shocked That's much mehhhhnnn! Ladies get time ehnnnn. Chai!

Trust me, I figured. It's just bringing back your face and doing the cut in. That isn't hard you know..... I got your face in my hard disk already. Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Why Do Only Men Feel Dizzy After Sex? / Why Do Our Ladies Find It Difficult To Sit With Their Legs Crossed? / Between Kiss Condoms And Gold Circle Which Is Better (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.