Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did (18759 Views)

Nigerian Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Shoot To A New Level. See What They Did / Lady Who Abandoned Her Fiance At The Altar In 2015 Finally Explains Why She Left / See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by obiorathesubtle: 5:14pm On Dec 23, 2015
Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by Nobody: 5:14pm On Dec 23, 2015
Tashaamania:
I wish my hair was that length now hehe..I recently cut my hair.
why did you? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by Twaci(f): 5:15pm On Dec 23, 2015
Thanks Abssalom, its really a pleasure.

A job weldone. Have a Merry Christmas and a happy and fruitful new year. smiley

1 Like

Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 23, 2015
tosyne2much:
OP, you forgot to add TheSonOfMark and Naijaboiy

MizMyColi and Ishilove, I throway salute ooooo cool
IF OP ADD NAIJABOIY THEN I WILL KILL MYSELF
Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by Tashaamania(f): 5:16pm On Dec 23, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
why did you? shocked shocked shocked
I'm going natural..hair on my dp is the target grin
Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by tosyne2much(m): 5:16pm On Dec 23, 2015
osedvgirl:
shocked
U surprised ni? cheesy
Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by JeffreyJamez(m): 5:16pm On Dec 23, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
no story behind it mate tongue tongue tongue
Woke up and felt like romancing the 'deactivate' button cheesy

Woke up?!.......that's nor how I remembered it grin
Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by tosyne2much(m): 5:17pm On Dec 23, 2015
softappless:
Got beef with him?
Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by Abssalom: 5:17pm On Dec 23, 2015
Twaci:
Thanks Abssalom, its really a pleasure.

A job weldone. Have a Merry Christmas and a happy and fruitful new year. smiley

You are welcome.
Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by naijaboiy: 5:17pm On Dec 23, 2015
In my opinion,missclassy didn't impact positively on this section.

Save for the dramas and a few intelligent comments the male in female moniker made,he caused lots of headache to a few people here and many could not wait to see him finally kicked out.

I remember how he impersonated some of us,making slandering comments just to dent our online image.

He was also really a pain in the neck especially with the seriousbabe account.

That is a negative impact to me. He should be among the list of senseless trolls. lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by flawlesRebirth(f): 5:18pm On Dec 23, 2015
Abssalom:

Your insignificant opinions have been duly noted, and of course, appropriately discarded.
.BE WASTING YOUR ENGLISH HERE.

MTWWSHHH
Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by Nobody: 5:18pm On Dec 23, 2015
SINNZ:

Kick it harda!! angry. Howz the atmosphere like at your end? Caught the xmas feeva yet?
vry cold o. Bt not to worry..its God's way of preparing me for yankee. Heheehe
Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by SINNZ(m): 5:19pm On Dec 23, 2015
tosyne2much:
Got beef with him?
ignore that digbat. He's trying too hard to be noticed.
Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by naijaboiy: 5:19pm On Dec 23, 2015
tosyne2much:
Got beef with him?
Guy leave that wànker. grin

2 Likes

Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by Nobody: 5:19pm On Dec 23, 2015
Tashaamania:
I'm going natural..hair on my dp is the target grin
hahaha..... For real? *np: long way 2 go - cassie* tongue tongue tongue

It's gonna be nice tho. So for xmas, you rocking mo'hawk?
Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by stephenqueen: 5:20pm On Dec 23, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
Rakz wink

Rabz wink
Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by Nobody: 5:20pm On Dec 23, 2015
softappless:
should i bring rope, knife, cutlass, which do you prefer? grin

1 Like

Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by Nobody: 5:20pm On Dec 23, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

Woke up?!.......that's nor how I remembered it grin
I'm actually interested in the story, please tell us grin grin
Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by Abssalom: 5:21pm On Dec 23, 2015
Thesonofmark: Although the sonofmark deserved the prestigious award as the 2015 romance section douchebag and female hater, after constantly picking fights with many female monikers, he still was key exposing lots of fake people and scammers, notably the likes of darkrebel666 and ko, and of course exposing nairalanders to a lot of new words and phrases.

9 Likes

Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by SINNZ(m): 5:21pm On Dec 23, 2015
naughtynaughty:
vry cold o. Bt not to worry..its God's way of preparing me for yankee. Heheehe

I've seen that meme tonguetongue

Still gonna hide that stuff from me eh? undecided
Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 23, 2015
osedvgirl:

and you dint call me to join you on the okada undecided
cheesycheesycheesy

u don hug d transformer?
Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 23, 2015
stephenqueen:

Rabz wink
how ketz?
Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by JeffreyJamez(m): 5:23pm On Dec 23, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
I'm actually interested in the story, please tell us grin grin

Remember this line

"with all due respect, you're an _idiot"

grin grin grin.....

Cc:KingTom and Naijaboiy
Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by Abssalom: 5:23pm On Dec 23, 2015
flawlesRebirth:
.BE WASTING YOUR ENGLISH HERE.

MTWWSHHH

Do me a favor, and get the fvck off my mentions.
Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by naijaboiy: 5:23pm On Dec 23, 2015
SINNZ:

I've seen that meme tonguetongue

Still gonna hide that stuff from me eh? undecided
You sef dey here? cheesy

Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by Nobody: 5:23pm On Dec 23, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

Remember this line

grin grin grin.....

Cc:KingTom and Naijaboiy
I sincerely don't. Tell us the story or forever remain silent grin cheesy
Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 23, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
cheesycheesycheesy

u don hug d transformer?
cheesy cheesy
Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by tosyne2much(m): 5:24pm On Dec 23, 2015
SINNZ:
ignore that digbat. He's trying too hard to be noticed.
Hahaha cheesy
Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by naijaboiy: 5:25pm On Dec 23, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

Remember this line

grin grin grin.....

Cc:Kin gTom and Naij aboiy
ROTFLOL!!!

gringringringringrin

OH YEAH!! That's the reason he deactivated I remember! cheesy

gringringrin
Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by JeffreyJamez(m): 5:25pm On Dec 23, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
I sincerely don't. Tell us the story or forever remain silent grin cheesy

.....I'll remain silent........for now grin
Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by SINNZ(m): 5:26pm On Dec 23, 2015
naijaboiy:
You sef dey here? cheesy

Sir, my jet landed here few hours ago. My pilots have been missing ever since grin
Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by tosyne2much(m): 5:27pm On Dec 23, 2015
Abssalom:
Thesonofmark: Although the sonofmark deserved the prestigious award as female hater, after constantly picking fights with many female monikers, he still was key exposing lots of fake people and scammers, notably the likes of darkrebel666 and ko, and of course exposing nairalanders to a lot of new words and phrases.
roflwkmd lmao cheesy

TheSonOfMark oyah come and deny the bolded cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Secondary School Students Caught In The Act [pics] / Why Do Only Men Feel Dizzy After Sex? / Why Do Our Ladies Find It Difficult To Sit With Their Legs Crossed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.