Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,518 members, 7,812,607 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:08 PM

Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? (66059 Views)

Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments / Funniest Things You've Heard While Making Love / Funniest Things Men Thinks While And When Going Down On Their Woman Lol... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by mrDennis(m): 11:46pm On Dec 29, 2015
icewinz:
I think the funniest thing i ever said to a girl while trying to break the ice and get on with the toasting was i saying,(she was on lot of jewelries)-me:watsap bea,i love your jewelries her-(smiles), me- i think even your smile was made of 12K gold,and your entire oufit around 100million USD.

She luaghed.

Her: if i could have worth all that my father could have sold me.
(we all luaghed).
The a lil,chat,i collected her digits, and till today she be my paddy cuase it turn out to be friendship.
#thumpsuptosimplegirls.

bros how u manage enter friend zone na... as we enter 2016 I decree u moving out of the friend zone and Into her promised land. lol. say amen?

1 Like

Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by HDee(m): 11:49pm On Dec 29, 2015
dyadeleye:

Will show you her pix later on... Maybe a year after our anniversary#YouKnowWhatIMean#
lol #WhaDoYouMean
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by Damdeyz(m): 11:50pm On Dec 29, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

ROTFL grin grin
guy u funny
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by firstking01(m): 11:52pm On Dec 29, 2015
YourMain:

What ?
MyMainsmiley
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by OlowoB(m): 11:52pm On Dec 29, 2015
guys have said lots of stuff just to get to a girls pant
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by tzoracle: 11:54pm On Dec 29, 2015
YourMain:

Lol it's okay. And it was 50 euros grin

Uhmmm,
Red velvet 42€
Use change buy carton of gala
Dash me small
cheesy
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by mrDennis(m): 11:58pm On Dec 29, 2015
I think d funniest words I ever used to break the ice was:

ME: good afternoon
Chick: afternoon
Me: Are u heading towards June 12 ?
Chick: yah
:Me: mind if I tag along? so I keep the womanisers off you. , while building up my street cred by walking wit dis pretty lady.
Chick: blushes ... you sound like a womanizer sef
ME:..-nah ! Am retired . AM ACTUALLY SURPRISED U REPLYNG ME I ONCE TRIED TALKING TO YOU & U SNUBBED ME (na lie o I never c am b4 for my life ). hahaha works almost every time.

d babe go start dey give excuse or reasons for an event that never occurred .

11 Likes

Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by Cutehector(m): 11:59pm On Dec 29, 2015
ladyF:
crynobody dey toast me cry cry cry cry
cuzu r gay
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by Echelle(m): 12:04am On Dec 30, 2015
lordprosh:

Y na??.. U 4ck up.. I don't toast.. D girls do the chasing nd I do the picking.. I still get d jaz if yhu nid
oya na
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by lordprosh(m): 12:10am On Dec 30, 2015
Echelle:
oya na
Lemme jst drop the recipe some ordas can use em too

1. Be a cool guy
2. Be nyc
3. Be friendly(to some level sha)
4. Be smart nd intelligent (babes no like mumu guys)
5. Try as much as posible to look dapper always
6. Be NEAT!!!! (No odour of any kind.)
7. Be polite..

If u can mix dem together.. My guy u no nid eat her mess b4 she fall 4 u.. Been using it nd its still working

WARNING!!!. Kip ur GF nd SIS away 4rm ME

5 Likes

Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by Michellla(f): 12:22am On Dec 30, 2015
Mcowubaba:
Success in ur quest..
thanks cheesy
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by ajademola2000(m): 12:23am On Dec 30, 2015
sunsky29:
Today is my birthday..I have been on a low key since morning...nairalanders please show a bro some love
Happy birthday, more grease to your elbow! next year will be greater than this for you!

2 Likes

Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by IYADARA(f): 12:24am On Dec 30, 2015
He: may I know the name behind this beautiful face

Me: please go back and learn , those words are outdated....mtewww sad

Today,...now my hubby, .my husband, the attitude I gave even attracted him more

6 Likes

Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by IYADARA(f): 12:24am On Dec 30, 2015

Today,...now my hubby, .my husband, the attitude I gave even attracted him more cheesy
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by IYADARA(f): 12:25am On Dec 30, 2015

Today,...now my hubby, .my husband, the attitude I gave even attracted him more cheesy
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by evatee(m): 12:30am On Dec 30, 2015
Do guys still toast sha?
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by Seward077(m): 12:33am On Dec 30, 2015
Jayjay0:
Even ugly ass girls that have never been approached in their lifetime will still come here and lie...

Well embarassed embarassed
Guy u no try oooo.... grin grin grin[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by cabosnoopy(m): 12:36am On Dec 30, 2015
ddaammyy:
Following to know how it goes cos hv neva been "toasted" cry

Just give me your heart and I promise to be your scapegoat...how u feel now as I don toast u?

1 Like

Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by Fearcom(m): 12:38am On Dec 30, 2015
ladyF:
crynobody dey toast me cry cry cry cry

...I think there's just something about a lady constantly screaming,"it's LADY F AGAIN grin" coupled with a profile picture of a raving mad dog...

Lol. Just kidding
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by Nobody: 12:51am On Dec 30, 2015
Been long I chyked a girl. Nature keep doing it for me effortlessly.

When I was 15 or so, I remembered telling a girl that my brother had money, and that I would take care of her if she would say yes.

Now, my cousins and nephews use me to chyke women not because of money but reputation
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by misshoree(f): 12:55am On Dec 30, 2015
you are the only egg in my egg roll,without u it will turn to buns.....primary sch rhyme

I saw u walking inside d rain and I gave u an umbrella....mtcheew,why not use Highlander jeep carry me cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by misshoree(f): 12:56am On Dec 30, 2015
Jayjay0:
Even ugly ass girls that have never been approached in their lifetime will still come here and lie...

and that wz harsh
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by Starieangel(f): 12:57am On Dec 30, 2015
Pls if u give me a chance,il break all protocols for u.......and am lyk,protocols?really?dis aint a court issue dammit!

1 Like

Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by Nobody: 1:07am On Dec 30, 2015
MrsPhyno:
Omg. This may ruin my NL persona but imma just say it cause it sticks out in my mind cause it shocked me and I laughed even tho I shouldn't have cry grin

He was like "I wanna kiss ur lips..... Then move up to your belly button"

grin

Eziokwu nne?? I wl tell phyno grin

#YOLO
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by Echelle(m): 1:08am On Dec 30, 2015
lordprosh:

1. Be a cool guy
2. Be nyc
7. Be polite..

If u can mix dem together.. My guy u no nid eat her mess b4 she fall 4 u.. Been using it nd its still working

wink
lordprosh:

1. Be a cool guy
2. Be nyc
7. Be polite..

Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by Nobody: 1:11am On Dec 30, 2015
Jayjay0:

dey lie with pride ooo. . .useless biatchess...

#YOLO
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by shaggyosas(m): 1:24am On Dec 30, 2015
YourMain:

Its such a disgusting way to treat a person and I hate it so much ugh. Or them fellas that bark when you walk by. Why ?

Sigh. But what can you do

You sound like a happy n exciting person. Wouldn't mind to meet u.

1 Like

Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by Chicagoesontop: 1:25am On Dec 30, 2015
One Day I Met A Girl On A Not Too Crowded Road, I Was Like Hello Sweety, Please Can I Tell You Something, She Stopped And I Said Straight To Her, Girl Honestly You Are The Most Beautiful Girl I Have Ever Seen Since One Hour Ago And I Like You Do You Know Why ? She Said Why And I Said BECAUSE IT'S TOO EARLY FOR ME TO SAY I LOVE YOU ... She Was Still Laughing While We Boarded The Same Car Going Straight To My House !!!
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by Nobody: 1:28am On Dec 30, 2015
ddaammyy:
Following to know how it goes cos hv neva been "toasted" cry
can I toast u?
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by urchcoded(m): 1:33am On Dec 30, 2015
na mtn cause all dis 1nce tell dem to stop sending lame toasting tips
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by Hautside(m): 1:38am On Dec 30, 2015
"Can I be your assistant boyfriend"? If the lady says she has a boyfriend...lol
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by graychuks(m): 2:10am On Dec 30, 2015
Choi... Lmao... I can't believe I read everything you guys have spewed out here.... Now am going to sleep... AY. And Basket mouth done loose customer...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Types Of Vaginas - Which One Do You Have (photos) / Checkout This Couple With Huge Height Difference / Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.