Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With (68393 Views)

Valentine: 10 Categories Of Guys You Will See And How They Will Behave / Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) / Real Reason Women Play Hard To Get Or Seem Not Interested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With by shootingstar: 11:17pm On Feb 01, 2016
Re: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With by shootingstar: 11:22pm On Feb 01, 2016
whizcartel:
I don't mean any disrespect. I was just airing my thoughts.

E be like say the signal way you dey use air am no strong well well. grin
Re: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With by shootingstar: 11:48pm On Feb 01, 2016
HungerBAD:
Bros.

If you jam better woman wey dey play hard to get,bros continue to pursue her oh.

Better women scarce.

Express lane to Magazone. People like you na the reason some girls they claim say guys no get the NO message.
Re: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With by whizcartel(m): 12:34pm On Feb 03, 2016
shootingstar:

E be like say the signal way you dey use air am no strong well well. grin
lol... asin ehn, d tin b like Startimes signal.
Re: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With by ehissi(m): 1:49am On Jul 12, 2017
T

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Shoot: When A Doctor Is Engaged To A Doctor / Happy Groom, Sad Bride: Photos Of A New Couple Have Got Nigerians Talking / What My Neighbour Did To Me Because I Did Not Ask Her Out After Giving Me Signal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.