Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,949 members, 7,814,219 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs (96852 Views)

Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help / I Never Get Sexually Aroused Or Attracted To Girls Anymore, Am I Okay? / Lady With Big Boobs At Computer Village Responds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by naniawini(f): 5:10pm On Jan 28, 2016
smileysmilessmiley
DonChippy:
Shout out to the endowed babes with great poise.

You are all well appreciated by us men who've got taste. kiss
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by gbens2000(m): 5:11pm On Jan 28, 2016
goldbim:
lol.leave God kwa??he's very much involved in this I wnt leave him cos he was the one that added extrassss.(grateful tho)winks..
u fit employ me sha make I dey assist u we the carriage.
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by MrLeno(m): 5:12pm On Jan 28, 2016
On number 9, if you wear a big shirt, it shouldn't be a problem. Trying to be sexy comes with a price. Popping buttons is one in this case
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by VickyRotex(f): 5:13pm On Jan 28, 2016
gbens2000:
I love ur dp hope u are still single.

Yea. Thanks!
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by goldbim(f): 5:13pm On Jan 28, 2016
gbens2000:
u fit employ me sha make I dey assist u we the carriage.
lol.tnx but NO VACANCY!!
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by Omoluabi16(m): 5:13pm On Jan 28, 2016
geni340:
no 14 is my problem...it aint cool at all
damn! I could use those your mounds as a staircase..You look fab though.
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by VickyRotex(f): 5:15pm On Jan 28, 2016
goldbim:
As in ehnnnnnnnn!Noffin makes you happier than setting them FREE!!its always like a big burden just got off one's back..we rock jare!!lol

lmao! I thought I was the only one. cheesy

We rock!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by BABANGBALI: 5:15pm On Jan 28, 2016
Aminat508:
undecided
na flat chest you get now,my bweast even big pass your own grin grin grin
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by gbens2000(m): 5:16pm On Jan 28, 2016
VickyRotex:

Yea. Thanks!
thinking...........................are u a career woman?
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by BLACKPANTHER(m): 5:16pm On Jan 28, 2016
xpac01:

I've got taste but I hate them big. Average to minimum is best while handling.

Primary School Booobzz...oso we we grin
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by BABANGBALI: 5:17pm On Jan 28, 2016
VickyRotex:

lmao! I thought I was the only one. cheesy

We rock!! grin grin
yinmu.Iranu oshi
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by banio: 5:17pm On Jan 28, 2016
The bigger the mammary gland the sweeter the secrets
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by gbens2000(m): 5:17pm On Jan 28, 2016
goldbim:
lol.tnx but NO VACANCY!!
tor I don submit cv sha,for future consideration. wink

1 Like

Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by VickyRotex(f): 5:17pm On Jan 28, 2016
BABANGBALI:
these are all about vickyrotex,msglobalwonder,freeglobe,mukina2 and rokiatu,omo their endowment na wahala for dem

Shioooo angry angry
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by VickyRotex(f): 5:18pm On Jan 28, 2016
BABANGBALI:
yinmu.Iranu oshi

Sho gbadun sha? undecided grin
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by VickyRotex(f): 5:19pm On Jan 28, 2016
gbens2000:
thinking...........................are u a career woman?

Depends on what your definition of "Career Woman" is.
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by Dminister(m): 5:19pm On Jan 28, 2016
mysticgal:
Proud boobsie cool
picture or idonbilivit....
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by gbens2000(m): 5:20pm On Jan 28, 2016
VickyRotex:

Depends on what your definition of "Career Woman" is.
I mean the typical 9ja one.
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by Aminat508(f): 5:22pm On Jan 28, 2016
BABANGBALI:
na flat chest you get now,my bweast even big pass your own grin grin grin
BABANGBALI how u dey?
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by Deejavuu(f): 5:23pm On Jan 28, 2016
Lmao @losing snacks and seeing it after takng off your bra. grin

I concur to this. grin
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by BABANGBALI: 5:23pm On Jan 28, 2016
gbens2000:
I love ur dp hope u are still single.
hmmmmmmmmmmm toasting wan start be dat o. Vickyrotex you market dey sell o,na you biko,kontinue you hear,but if you end up being baby mama no call me o
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by VickyRotex(f): 5:25pm On Jan 28, 2016
gbens2000:
I mean the typical 9ja one.

Hahahha. Typical Naija one kwa? I don't know the difference.
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by VickyRotex(f): 5:26pm On Jan 28, 2016
BABANGBALI:
hmmmmmmmmmmm toasting wan start be dat o. Vickyrotex you market dey sell o,na you biko,kontinue you hear,but if you end up being baby mama no call me o

cheesy

Are you high on osogbo weed again angry angry

Baby mama kor, Baby Aunty ni. undecided
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by gbens2000(m): 5:26pm On Jan 28, 2016
VickyRotex:

Hahahha. Typical Naija one kwa? I don't know the difference.
chai oh,can't explain gat work to do hope we can chat wela later?
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by BABANGBALI: 5:27pm On Jan 28, 2016
Aminat508:
BABANGBALpI how u dey?
what are you doing here?na flat chest you get like man's own,so wetin you come do for here?you just wan make yourself sad for nothing. The one wey suppose to dey your chest,vickrotex don carry am join her own
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by Aminat508(f): 5:27pm On Jan 28, 2016
BABANGBALI:
what are you doing here?na flat chest you get like man's own,so wetin you come do for here?you just wan make yourself sad for nothing. The one wey suppose to dey your chest,vickrotex don carry am join her own
cry cry I want it big
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by jude33084(m): 5:28pm On Jan 28, 2016
DonChippy:
Shout out to the endowed babes with great poise.

You are all well appreciated by us men who've got taste. kiss

I am with you on this grin

#Fulloption
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by adekunleme(m): 5:28pm On Jan 28, 2016
rocgirl:
grin grin grin grin

Are you heavily endowed upstairs? Unless you did bosom enlargement, consider it an asset and a gift from God. However, the following are some experiences you will be having on account of your tonne of mammary glands:

1. You’ll have deep cleavage and you sure can’t help that.

2. Hugging becomes clumsy because your boobs reach the other person before your arms do.

3. You grasp your boobs to stop them from bubbling up and down anytime you run up stairs or down stairs.

4. You lose snacks in your cleavage and only find them later when you take off the bra.

5. You struggle to minimize attention to yourself when you go in briefs at the beach.

6. Seat belts become inconvenient and seem to choke you.

7. You find yourself always defending your boobs because people ask if they are real.

8. People adjudge you as pushing your melons at them when you speak to them.

9. You get embarrassed at work because you try to look nice but your buttons keep popping open.

10. Your nipples show off themselves as visible when you don’t intend them to.

11. You’re bound to harm yourself even though your boobs seem to be your main selling point.

12. Putting on a sports bra becomes essentially impossible and a workout in itself.

13. You’ll always spill things on yourself, and when you do…it will be on your boobs.

14. Your bras work so hard to hold up your boobs to the point of making permanent indentation marks in your shoulders.

15. You will always feel it is necessary to deduct the weight of your boobs from the scale reading to obtain your real weight.

16. Suddenly jumping up and down for joy becomes embarrassing to you.

17. You immediately lose sight of the TV as soon as you lie on your back.

18. Wearing long necklaces becomes useless because you lose them forever in your cleavage.

19. You will wear cute shoes, but strain to see and admire them.

20. You’ll complain about your big boobs and the associated problems, but still prefer them to smaller boobs.

21. You always find yourself being rated against the immense size of your boobs.

grin grin grin grin

Source: http://www.naijasinglegirl.com/21-embarrassing-things-that-happen-to-girls-with-big-boobs/
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by Chimaritoponcho: 5:30pm On Jan 28, 2016
missyQween:

lol...I don't want....Ntorrr
not when u get to find out that I come from a wealthy homegrin
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by VickyRotex(f): 5:30pm On Jan 28, 2016
gbens2000:
chai oh,can't explain gat work to do hope we can chat wela later?

No, I've gat work to do too.
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by Tarzaa(m): 5:32pm On Jan 28, 2016
But big boobs are gud, I love them.
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by Naomite(f): 5:33pm On Jan 28, 2016
Having big boobs can sometimes frustrating and annoying @dsame time.

I always admire smaller breast when I see them!
Most of the time I wish if only I can................ Danm it! I love my boobs just d way they are kiss grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height / Nigerian Man Who Couldn't Afford The N800k Sex Doll, Goes For A Smaller One / Man Wearing Fake Joystick To Slay On Instagram Busted By Female Friend (photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.