Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,252 members, 7,811,699 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:35 PM

Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? (53552 Views)

This Guy Has Taken Self Love To Another Level! Lmaooo / Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? / Funny Tricks Used By Nigerian Girls To Know If A Guy Has A Girlfriend (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by ggrin(f): 9:47am On Jan 30, 2016
danbrowndmf:
craze man.they here they deceive them
I no deceive anybody o sad
Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by vicraven(m): 9:48am On Jan 30, 2016
ggrin:
pls forgive me,i tasted so many d!cks,my p is now a wellundecided
Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by KingTom(m): 9:48am On Jan 30, 2016
danbrowndmf:
.cheesy
We are watching grin

ggrin:
what I do?angry grin

grin
Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by ladyvan88(f): 9:49am On Jan 30, 2016
Mc4larin:
A lot of guys deceive ladies just to get under their panties these days. I'm also guilty of this. But, truth be told, ladies don't guys who are sincere. They prefer living in that fantasy land created by the guy than reality. On many occasions have ladies said one thing or the other to guys over lying.

He said he was standing in for his cousin who was getting married but lived abroad so he couldn't be present. Turns out he lied and he was the one getting married.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by ggrin(f): 9:49am On Jan 30, 2016
Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by vicraven(m): 9:49am On Jan 30, 2016
ggrin:
am a transgendered,am a man,but i just love being a girl undecided
Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by ggrin(f): 9:50am On Jan 30, 2016
Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by ilovecritics(m): 9:50am On Jan 30, 2016
CaroLyner:
Haha yeah,
the ol "i will die for you" trick.
Sorry, budd.

I like you dear. I really do.
Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by Mhizkel(f): 9:52am On Jan 30, 2016
ggrin:
no yes lipsrsealed
undecided undecided
Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by vicraven(m): 9:52am On Jan 30, 2016
ireneony:
I met one Yoruba dude, he told me he is fair, but looking at him, he is black as burnt dodo ...

Some guys can lie sha
you bleach pass your neighbour!

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by vicraven(m): 9:54am On Jan 30, 2016
Nubian113:
I love you cry
take heart... stop running after bad guys like me,its not worth it
Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by ojnnaco(m): 9:55am On Jan 30, 2016
osedvgirl:
he told me he has big pepeye but its very small undecided
Now do u need a big one ?
Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by vicraven(m): 9:56am On Jan 30, 2016
Rainess:
Said he wanted to marry me
who wouldnt wanna marry you..?
but after giving him that character of yours...

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by ojnnaco(m): 9:57am On Jan 30, 2016
ggrin:
I don't like sexembarassed that nigga f the hell out of me back theembarassed

Mrng o

Afternoon o

Evening o

Midnight o

Inside church,park,road,okada,keke napep,car,trailer,under staircase,salon,public toilet,cinema,ay show,hall,wedding reception,passage,farm, inshort errwhrembarassed
and still u are a wife material
Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by vicraven(m): 9:59am On Jan 30, 2016
Omotayor123:
cheesy cheesy Nobody wants to be Black!
well biatch! black is beautful! im brown tho..

1 Like

Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by happney65: 10:00am On Jan 30, 2016
Na wetin we suppose they do to them be that..Tell them the truth them no go believe you,but when you tell them lies them go believe you..Bunch of confused things

1 Like

Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by mjay4luv(m): 10:01am On Jan 30, 2016
I'm so blunt........if it's ur pant I want to get into, I'll just tell u. that's how real I'm. #lRealest_dude. 08062286654
Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by adanny01(m): 10:01am On Jan 30, 2016
The only serious lie i told my wife that even she does not believe anymore but had thought was true was that she was 1st and only woman i slept with.

She is quite the 1st but certainly not the only.

She stopped believing it when she found a used condom in my room wrapped in tissue. That was before our wedding. Recently she found a tiny little piece of condom wrap while she swept my room while visiting (we live apart cause of work). My friend has key to that house i told her and spends most of his time in my house than his.

Sorry, the question is for the ladies but my lady isnt here to tell hers and still doesnt know for a fact.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by Nobody: 10:02am On Jan 30, 2016
osedvgirl:
he told me he has big pepeye but its very small undecided

Hmmmm
Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by vicraven(m): 10:02am On Jan 30, 2016
kateskitty:
There's this guy I told I'll marry him if he gets me an iPhone 7 grin *fingers crossed*
issinot iphone7??
i wii buy for u
Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by Nobody: 10:03am On Jan 30, 2016
ggrin:
I be robot grin
robot? undecided so , who be dis person 4 ur profile..?, ur bf?, you? , ur broda , or ur fellow witch? undecided
Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by ggrin(f): 10:03am On Jan 30, 2016
Mhizkel:
undecided undecided
I'm sorry cry
Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by missyQween(f): 10:03am On Jan 30, 2016
He told me I am his first love but I believe it even though I know he was lying

1 Like

Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by Nobody: 10:03am On Jan 30, 2016
Pweetydammy:
Baby all i want is ur hrt nt ur money

U get money¿....Take ur tym.
Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by ggrin(f): 10:03am On Jan 30, 2016
ojnnaco:
and still u are a wife material
5k per yard embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by vicraven(m): 10:04am On Jan 30, 2016
Adaure4ever:
A "Phyno wanna be" guy one told me that his "billionaire" wealthy father owns a 3star hotel and mini estate in Lag.
Only to catch him serving egusi soup to customers in his mothers mamaput joint.
- He was shocked to bonemarrow when he saw me.
His lies were exposed that day.. LOL
how sweet
Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by Dexema(m): 10:04am On Jan 30, 2016
misspicy:
1) I am different from other guys

commonest lie every guy tell, they always claim to be different until they show you that habit some other guys will show undecided

2) I won't tell anybody

never believe a guy that use this phrase he sure will tell somebody,most guys can't harbour a secret or discussion you tell them in confidence and the moment you have a misunderstanding with them,they will start voicing like my school Secretary typewriter undecided
aunty irene, what are you doing with a guy that you don't want him to tell anybody?.....hmmm Contunu.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by ggrin(f): 10:05am On Jan 30, 2016
JESUSBOIY:
robot? undecided so , who be dis person 4 ur profile..?, ur bf?, you? , ur broda , or ur fellow witch? undecided
all embarassed
Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by kateskitty(f): 10:05am On Jan 30, 2016
vicraven:
issinot iphone7??
i wii buy for u
See your mouth, you just told a lie because iPhone 7 isn't available yet grin
Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by Nobody: 10:06am On Jan 30, 2016
ggrin:
all embarassed
embarassed
Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by adanny01(m): 10:07am On Jan 30, 2016
misspicy:
1) I am different from other guys

commonest lie every guy tell, they always claim to be different until they show you that habit some other guys will show undecided

2) I won't tell anybody

never believe a guy that use this phrase he sure will tell somebody,most guys can't harbour a secret or discussion you tell them in confidence and the moment you have a misunderstanding with them,they will start voicing like my school Secretary typewriter undecided

Women are more guilty of 2) especially married ones.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by vicraven(m): 10:08am On Jan 30, 2016
Missmossy:
*Just here to read comments*
go back to you dp
and close that your teeth jae

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

I'm being pressured for marriage. I'm tired! / Lady Finds Love Potion In The House Of Her Prospective Boyfriend (Photos) / Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Discovering That Her Husband-to-be Is Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.