Stats: 3,150,663 members, 7,809,505 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:41 AM

I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! (67081 Views)

"I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says / Praise Sam Ogan: "I Won’t Dump My Man Because He Can’t Satisfy Me In Bed" / Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! by Nobody: 2:47pm On Feb 06, 2016
By the way those who are advising that you should not have told him are giving you bad advice because he will find out one day (we men like to brag and eventually your past will get back to him) and a marriage built of falsehood will eventually collapse. It's better to tell him if he stays then you've found a gem just make sure you've changed your ways and if he leaves then he was never for you and if he leaves then he isnt for you but learn your lessons.

Finally everybody has a past, whats most important is that youve learnt from your errors.
Re: I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! by Shymm3x: 2:47pm On Feb 06, 2016
CSTR2:
I consider myself very progressive, forwardminded and hardly judgemental, but nothing would make me marry a lady who have confessed to sleeping with 43 men before meeting me.
Even most randy men don't get up to that number before 40, let alone a woman who is supposed to be the mother of my kids and a role model to people around her.
I 'd run without looking back. I value my reputation and sanity.

Lmao @ very progressive minded with chics. That's the easiest way to a half-way house somewhere in Alaska. Even Sarah Palin won't be able to save ya arse, despite the fact that she can see Russia from her backyard. grin

Once a woman has an extremely high number of guys who have pee-ed in her bottomless pit, trust me, there'll always be at least 2 or 3 with permanent da vinci code to unlock that pum whenever they feel like. That means once you're not around, a next man is going to be in ya house beating the brakes off the back of ya "wife" to smithereens. And old habits don't die - you can suppress them a bit, but anything can bring them to the fore again. Don't ever make a who.re a housewife.

How are you even going to sleep with ya two eyes closed next to a woman with that crazy number without going berserk? I don't even care about how pretentious/secretive a chic is, when I see a sket, I always know. And cos most chics aren't that smart and they mostly fvck around where they live, Unis they attended, or workplace - a little background check is always nice when you meet chics. Don't be a victim like the US was under Dubya. grin

Off topic:

Getting ready for my white nyggah, Bernie Sanders, to become the next POTUS, no? [size=4pt](Jeb Bush - erm, I know it's Jeb Bush's election to lose cos no one has the structure to stop the Bush dynasty)[/size] grin

Re: I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! by sammaking(m): 2:49pm On Feb 06, 2016
kaziblake:
Did the man tell her how many women he has slept with?

That lady needs slap to reset her brain.

Na she go marry the man abi? Foolish slut. Just keep fucking around

Re: I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! by IBROHIM: 2:49pm On Feb 06, 2016
EggovinMma:
That babe deserves some hot resounding slaps! !!
Why reveal that? Every body get skeleton! That dude sef fit be murderer.

Silly lady! If i have a silly friend tell me this kind sorry story,i will ask her to take a silly ass out of my house immediately.Mumu!

So God Wey call Hosea three times,"Hosea!Hosea!!Hosea!!!Wake up!E be like say you don drunk again,useless man!Oya waka,go Benin bypass, pick any olosho there Wey make sense marry!"

NA MISTAKE E DO?UNA HOLY PASS GOD?
I wonder how ur cupboard go look like! Am sure okija shrine tidy pass am

Re: I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! by Funnyguy83: 2:51pm On Feb 06, 2016
EggovinMma:

I'm not justifying her randy lifestyle please.I'm only saying there are some things that need to be kept secret.Its not all questions that needs an answer.I do not see the reason for this revelations.As long as she is medically alright,she should have kept mute.
she should lie keJust to get maried? I tought she wana compete with men. She shouldnt lie. She should keep saying the truth till she z 70yrs. U cnt compete with men.

Re: I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! by Nobody: 2:52pm On Feb 06, 2016
donephi:

My God! It's really not about been a virgin or not. Most times when a lady have seen lots of men, she continues even after marriage. She compares her sexual life with her husband and other men, it becomes very difficult to cliff to one sexual partner. That's where the problem is and men find it very difficult to trust this kind of lady

So what happens to the man who is randy?Wouldn't he also find it difficult to maintain a one woman,one man sex life?
You men just want an easy life with a lady that will continue to fall in line with your insecurity!A rather have my experience well enough to know when my husband is acting like a man and when he is sniffing like a bittch!
Re: I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! by Sike(m): 2:53pm On Feb 06, 2016
Haaa! Nkan mbe.

Re: I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! by seggzz(m): 2:56pm On Feb 06, 2016
EggovinMma:
Mtchewwwwwwwwwww!!!!
Dem dey carry Virgin dey chop okro?
If you be virgin ya pocket?!!!!!!!
My aunt who married as virgin @ 29 died from HIV!!
if you are keeping your virginity because of man's respect,your head need better planking! grin grin

So it's because your sister keep her virginity that is the reason she died of hiv? Can you just see your good reason of not keeping your virginity?

Well, maybe you're taking revenge of your sister. You need to just line up 100 men daily to justify your claim. You will receive trophy if you are the first to reach 5 million rounds. You see females are the reasons for their predicaments.

It's well!!!

Re: I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! by Nobody: 2:57pm On Feb 06, 2016
Funnyguy83:
she should lie keJust to get maried? I tought she wana compete with men. She shouldnt lie. She should keep saying the truth till she z 70yrs. U cnt compete with men.

Exactly!She should continue to talk like a licking tap till she gets to 100!She be mumu!Was the guy there when she was humping around?Wetin kon bring that kind question?Giving him an answer in the first place shows she sef no ready to marry.
Re: I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! by ronald4lif(m): 2:57pm On Feb 06, 2016
That babe is a big fool. The man don't even have the right to ask her how many men she has slept with and even if she must tell you lie about it. I have no pity for fools. Good she was dumped.
Re: I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! by repogirl(f): 2:58pm On Feb 06, 2016
Dudu, You are a Dunce Dunce! Haven't you heard that the truth is bitter? angry

Even you sef, Dudu,if a guy tells you he has slept with forty three babes, won't you begin rethinking?

Don't you know you are supposed to divide the number of men you have had relations with by two and then maybe even subtract some commot? angry grin

Lol! grin

Seriously now sha, girls, don't give it up to every Tom, dickson and Harriah that comes along na.... And if you do, don't blow open your own fùrò. Be wise! grin
Re: I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! by ronald4lif(m): 2:59pm On Feb 06, 2016
But why do people keeps body counts? What's the point
Re: I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! by Alusioji(m): 3:02pm On Feb 06, 2016
lustychima:
. I don’t get it , why is it that when men sleep around, they’re studs , yet when women sleep around, they’re sluts ? Why can’t women have their fun too?

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/02/i-lost-my-man-because-i-slept-with-so-many-men/A key dat opens many padlock is called a MASTER KEY....but a padlock dat is opened by every key is called ashawo key and it's useless

chima inago na iyi.
Re: I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! by Nobody: 3:02pm On Feb 06, 2016
seggzz:

So it's because your sister keep her virginity that is the reason she died of hiv? Can you just see your good reason of not keeping your virginity?

Well, maybe you're taking revenge of your sister. You need to just line up 100 men daily to justify your claim. You will receive trophy if you are the first to reach 5 million rounds. You see females are the reasons for their predicaments.

It's well!!!

Naaaaaa.
I ain't the kind to generalize.I just find it a silly when folks keeps their virginity to impress a mortal man.In respect to my aunt of blessed memory who married a certified baastard after keeping her virginity shows that being a virgin doesn't mean a spouse will respect you.Being a virgin doesn't mean your husband will one day not blow your left eye or bring another woman in.Truth be told,several Nigerian men just want a virgin but DO NOT KNOW what it entails to respect one.

I rather keep my hair a virgin!
Re: I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! by passionate88: 3:03pm On Feb 06, 2016
EggovinMma:
That babe deserves some hot resounding slaps! !!
Why reveal that? Every body get skeleton! That dude sef fit be murderer.

Silly lady! If i have a silly friend tell me this kind sorry story,i will ask her to take a silly ass out of my house immediately.Mumu!

So God Wey call Hosea three times,"Hosea!Hosea!!Hosea!!!Wake up!E be like say you don drunk again,useless man!Oya waka,go Benin bypass, pick any olosho there Wey make sense marry!"

NA MISTAKE E DO?UNA HOLY PASS GOD?
Then God know say when the olosho marry she go close her legs and only open it for her husband, but most girls nowadays dey do olosho work from husband house. The guy want to live long, even if him go die early, make e no b because of woman matter

Re: I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! by kaziblake(f): 3:03pm On Feb 06, 2016
sammaking:

Na she go marry the man abi? Foolish slut. Just keep fucking around
your girlfriend.
Re: I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! by donephi(m): 3:04pm On Feb 06, 2016
EggovinMma:

So what happens to the man who is randy?Wouldn't he also find it difficult to maintain a one woman,one man sex life?
You men just want an easy life with a lady that will continue to fall in line with your insecurity!A rather have my experience well enough to know when my husband is acting like a man and when he is sniffing like a bittch!
Eggovinmma! A randy man is not excused even though is a man's world. The society will always frown at a promiscuous lady(slut) who all keys can open her padlock than a randy man who has a master key lol. It's a man's world my dear. There is no insecurity in that just that men are wired that way. Pls you shouldn't open your legs for every
Tom, dick and harry. Just for you sake cause you might not stand the repercussion

Re: I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! by Nobody: 3:05pm On Feb 06, 2016
repogirl:
Dudu, You are a Dunce Dunce! Haven't you heard that the truth is bitter? angry

Even you sef, Dudu,if a guy tells you he has slept with forty three babes, won't you begin rethinking?

Don't you know you are supposed to divide the number of men you have had relations with by two and then maybe even subtract some commot? angry grin

Lol! grin

Seriously now sha, girls, don't give it up to every Tom, dickson and Harriah that comes along na.... And if you do, don't blow open your own fùrò. Be wise! grin

Hooohooooooo!
By now Wey person suppose to dey tie gele Na him dis ngweke just fucck her sef up! grin
That guy will soon marry babe Wey her own pass this one,and bet me,Na for church him go see her cheesy

Re: I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! by Nobody: 3:10pm On Feb 06, 2016
donephi:

Eggovinmma! A randy man is not excused even though is a man's world. The society will always frown at a promiscuous lady(slut) who all keys can open her padlock than a randy man who has a master key lol. It's a man's world my dear. There is no insecurity in that just that men are wired that way. Pls you shouldn't open your legs for every
Tom, dick and harry. Just for you sake cause you might not stand the repercussion

I no follow you drag that one Na.Its a mans world o.I know that one tey tey.
That's why I called her a fooooooool.After all its a mans world that's why she Bleep 43 men!That's the implications of living in a man's world.The stupidity here is,she for shut up her mouth!
Re: I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! by donephi(m): 3:15pm On Feb 06, 2016
EggovinMma:

I no follow you drag that one Na.Its a mans world o.I know that one tey tey.
That's why I called her a fooooooool.After all its a mans world that's why she Bleep 43 men!That's the implications of living in a man's world.The stupidity here is,she for shut up her mouth!

grin grin grin grin grin
Since your target is 100, so ur man shouldn't border cos you must have lost count and there is no way he can know.
Eggovinmma. You are really experienced
Re: I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! by Daniel2289(m): 3:15pm On Feb 06, 2016
When she was changing the Men, she was happy about it, forgeting that she wud married somday.

That is y the BIBLE says: There is a wey that looketh right unto a man, but at the END thereof, DESTRUCTION!!!.

Re: I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! by Nobody: 3:16pm On Feb 06, 2016
passionate88:
Then God know say when the olosho marry she go close her legs and only open it for her husband, but most girls nowadays dey do olosho work from husband house. The guy want to live long, even if him go die early, make e no b because of woman matter

But Na men dey knack them Na.
If Una decide say Una go keep gbola inside shokoto,brothels go fold up Na.

But konji no go free Una Na.With the rate at which Una don dey rape goats and cows nowadays,olosho sef don dey rethink their business.
Re: I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! by docmoses(m): 3:18pm On Feb 06, 2016
I'm happy to be a year older today, please join me to celebrate!! (gifts are allowed too )

Re: I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! by Orikinla(m): 3:18pm On Feb 06, 2016
A private toilet is better and safer than a public toilet.
New clothes are better and safer than second hand clothes.
Only dogs enjoy eating leftovers.
Who wants half eaten apples when you can have fresh apples.

Re: I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! by jaz(m): 3:19pm On Feb 06, 2016
Jeezus. 43 wetin.
Na winch.
Even if the father hear say Im daughter don Chop 43 different types of rods again and again the man go just faint and die
Re: I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! by gemale(m): 3:19pm On Feb 06, 2016
Abegi d man na confirm immature man. He's a 43 year old baby. Y wld u as a guy b asking 4 d number of men ur woman has slept wt? Wetin u wan carry d number do? As 4 me, if she no get hiv/std/damaged womb due 2 abortion & she no do anoda guy @ dt tym, wetin concern me wt dt info? Everybody has something nasty in their past & I can't allow something as minute as d number of men my woman has slept wt stop me if she has d qualities I desire in a woman.

Re: I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! by Nobody: 3:19pm On Feb 06, 2016
donephi:

grin grin grin grin grin
Since your target is 100, so ur man shouldn't border cos you must have lost count and there is no way he can know.
Eggovinmma. You are really experienced

My husband will also be experienced.We go break bed tire.WWF NONI.
Re: I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! by MrWhaley: 3:22pm On Feb 06, 2016
EggovinMma:

Naaaaaa.
I ain't the kind to generalize.I just find it a silly when folks keeps their virginity to impress a mortal man.In respect to my aunt of blessed memory who married a certified baastard after keeping her virginity shows that being a virgin doesn't mean a spouse will respect you.Being a virgin doesn't mean your husband will one day not blow your left eye or bring another woman in.Truth be told,several Nigerian men just want a virgin but DO NOT KNOW what it entails to respect one.

I rather keep my hair a virgin!
So,your anger and ranting is based on your Aunty's predicament,am I correct?
Because her husband later transferred the virus to her,yeah?
Because of this,you now support promiscuity and fornication,abhorring chastity in the process?
From your comments above,it's obvious you are not a virgin. Now,you feel every woman who keeps her dignity till she says 'I DO' is a fool??
Missus,your mindset is awkward.No insults intended,tho. I must tell you the truth,43 is too great a number for a woman to sleep with. Her dignity has been quashed and to think that you actually support it is appalling.
My post isn't meant to be derogatory so don't take it personal,please.
Re: I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! by donephi(m): 3:25pm On Feb 06, 2016
EggovinMma:

My husband will also be experienced.We go break bed tire.WWF NONI.

Lol, it will be very good if after marriage him and only him will visit your happy hole... but when other keys still open that padlock even after purchase then...
Re: I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! by stevecantrell: 3:26pm On Feb 06, 2016
EggovinMma:

O yes! And I go still marry,born after my 100 target.
Your hubby will enjoy wella !

Re: I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! by alvin000(m): 3:27pm On Feb 06, 2016
Women are like padlock while men are like keys. Whenever a Key open more padlock will be refers as Master Key and likewise when Padlock is being Open by many keys, it will be considered as Useless. This is the reality as I have discover that many Ladies who are not virgin anymore are deeply regretting with tears on their faces. Dr Alvin

Re: I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! by soldierdollar(m): 3:30pm On Feb 06, 2016
CaroLyner:
So she keeps count of all the men she has a thing with....I dont believe this grin

What if she lost count sweetheart and she forgets the number of men she slept with ...isn't that worse ? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Kojo Prince: Why I Love Abena, My Fat Fiancee / Lady Took Her Man's Rolex And Ran Away, The Man Did This / You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64