Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids (50696 Views)

Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me / Victor Ibeh: How My Older Lady Lover Dumped Me After 2 Weeks / I Am In Love With An Older Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by shortiespro: 5:43am On Feb 11, 2016
Omode Lon she e, so dis is how u choose to start at 25? but imagine say ur younger broda do this kain tin Come meet u for house as a fresh graduate.

Younger bro : bros this na my finance..
Bros : And the 2 kids
Younger bro : they be ehn ehn her kids
Bros: and..
Younger Bro : but I love her no be small o
In Emmanuela voice: this boy na Mumu sha. Be like say e wan fada Anoda man pikin. So that sacrifice wey we do for u for small need renewal. Receive sense
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by tunde1200(m): 6:05am On Feb 11, 2016
Nice advise!.

correctyourself:
My guy that kind of relationship is not for younger person like you are to young for such relationship, you may get tired of it as soon as you start working.
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by OjaySmith: 6:11am On Feb 11, 2016
@op, just wait and get a good job first before u can be sure if u really love her. I can bet for sure that she do tip u some money after a gud round of sex and here u are feeling like u are on top of the world with her.
If u start making ur income and u still feel thesame way, then u can go ahead and marry her.
Dating an older woman always come with an extra ecstasy and am sure that's wat u going tru now.
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by swankylay(m): 6:13am On Feb 11, 2016
U don't know anything. U must not marry her and do funny truth is that you can't even lash her name run away. Why? She be police. U Don enter am. Just gv her 3rd child 'n let's see if u will still love her
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by JayJustus(m): 6:16am On Feb 11, 2016
bros if you love her then marry the damn niggress...

"she's not Yoruba?" and we shout white people are racist?? even in our own lil circle we are bloody racists including me that is the founder of the NCAS (name checkers association of Nairaland)

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by bullabong(m): 6:16am On Feb 11, 2016
damostic2005:
Hello guys, I need your honest opinions, I'm 26years old and I'm in love with a 30year old lady. She loves me too and she's got 2kids already, she has never been married as the father of her children left her over 8years ago..

She's a responsible woman as far as I know because she takes proper care of her kids, she's fromAkwa ibom and she's a police officer (Asp) but my parents don't want me to be with her, they say because she's older and she's got kids and because she's not yoruba, that she won't be submissive and respectful to me, bla bla bla.

..I'm a fresh graduate am still job hunting though..but once I get a job and settle down, I'm willing to go all the way with her..

We have been off and on for 4years now..but one thing am sure is that she loves me and her kids love me too..please I'm I on the right path? I hope am not getting myself into trouble? Please I need your candid advise..thank you guys
Love is not enough for what u r getting into. Retreat and find ur level.
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by Endtimesmith(m): 6:18am On Feb 11, 2016
Please this is not Abroad,only there you can do these and there will be no Alarm,but here in Naija,once again l say,do not try these at home,please.
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by Localamos(m): 6:18am On Feb 11, 2016
SurefireAsoOke:
Are u ready to tak responsibility for the two kids?

This, my friend, is the soul of the matter. Any other issues are secondary.

Think deep and hard about the question above. Nobodh can - and should answer this for you.

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by bahlow87(m): 6:19am On Feb 11, 2016
Please can anyone here tell me the difference between a lady with 2 kids and a lady that has had abortion 3 or more times?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by isinno: 6:20am On Feb 11, 2016
rawpadgin:
grin
almost everything is wrong with marrying her

1.) she's a policewoman
2.) she has 2 kids & has never been married
3.) she is older than u

young man listen to ur parents, what they are seeing sitting down u cannot see even if u climb mtn mast
Not only an ASP in nigeria police But an Akwaibomite ~Take am Easy
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by AmaechiLinus(m): 6:21am On Feb 11, 2016
FOLLOW YOUR HEART. OR. YOUR YOU MEET THE CHIEF PRIEST TO CONSULT THE ORACLE FOR YOU.
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by DonBobes(m): 6:21am On Feb 11, 2016
SurefireAsoOke:
Are u ready to tak responsibility for the two kids?

Gud question.
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by Spanner4(m): 6:22am On Feb 11, 2016
valdes00:
am here to read comment n learn from it cos am also dating a lady 4yrs older Dan I am.....

Abi oooo, abeg read comments but take some@ur risk
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by akanbiaa(m): 6:22am On Feb 11, 2016
damostic2005:
I hope am not getting myself into trouble? Please I need your candid advise..thank you guys
Seek your parents advice and blessings, they are in the best position to guide you into the right path on this particular issue not a faceless forum where many dont care a damn about your life, just those that condemn your spellings, point of view, make jest of you, happy you are confused and none or very few giving inteligent and wise advice.
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by Okies27(m): 6:24am On Feb 11, 2016
damostic2005:
Hello guys, I need your honest opinions, I'm 26years old and I'm in love with a 30year old lady. She loves me too and she's got 2kids already, she has never been married as the father of her children left her over 8years ago..

She's a responsible woman as far as I know because she takes proper care of her kids, she's fromAkwa ibom and she's a police officer (Asp) but my parents don't want me to be with her, they say because she's older and she's got kids and because she's not yoruba, that she won't be submissive and respectful to me, bla bla bla.

..I'm a fresh graduate am still job hunting though..but once I get a job and settle down, I'm willing to go all the way with her..

We have been off and on for 4years now..but one thing am sure is that she loves me and her kids love me too..please I'm I on the right path? I hope am not getting myself into trouble? Please I need your candid advise..thank you guys
. You call what your parent said bla bla bla? Ready to dig your grave or you will the fly that accompanies the dead to grave. One lesson I will leave you with ; love shouldn't make you do stupid things cos if you do, you will regret later. Love isn't stupid.
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by bunmioguns(m): 6:26am On Feb 11, 2016
bdemix:
U mean this...

grin grin grin
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by isinno: 6:28am On Feb 11, 2016
sergiozlatan:
Bros did u say she's a Police Officer? Not just recruit but an ASP?? Brother man u better calm down & observe.
Have u bothered to find out why the father of those kids left?
Can u withstand her when she starts her wahala? (Remember she's older than u & also an Officer)
You don't even have any tangible source of income at the moment yet you want to go into marriage.
If eventually u marry her, can u take care of her kids & see them as yours?
What will now happen when she bares children for you?
So many questions begging for answers. Don't rush into it Mr MAN. Think ahead, plan ahead & if the coast is clear then dive in straight ahead.

Goodluck!!
If she left her husband 8years ago and she is 30years now deffinetly she must have started dating her ex at the age of 20 ~ Be carefull
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by Nobody: 6:28am On Feb 11, 2016
damostic2005:

Bro u're in for age trouble if you eventually marry her. Run and never look back. Your parents are right. Don't be deceived by her rank and money. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by omron(m): 6:29am On Feb 11, 2016
Don't allow love to blind you instead u blind the love.... Is she aware she is older than you? If yes forget about the relationship cos women are egotistical she will always look u as a junior and she will never respect u... U are both blinded by love and you both don't know the future consequences of your decisions... Hit her and quit,,, go hunt for som1 that u old pass cos what makes a man in any home is the ability to control his woman
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by kelvee(m): 6:31am On Feb 11, 2016
I wouldn't say much... LOVE is BLIND you knw Mayb the akwa yibom woman gave him kopnomin cheesy
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by kelvee(m): 6:31am On Feb 11, 2016
I wouldn't say much... LOVE is BLIND you knw Mayb the akwa yibom woman gave him kopnomin cheesy
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by Nobody: 6:32am On Feb 11, 2016
rawpadgin:
grin
almost everything is wrong with marrying her

1.) she's a policewoman
2.) she has 2 kids & has never been married
3.) she is older than u

young man listen to ur parents, what they are seeing sitting down u cannot see even if u climb mtn mast
grin grin
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by MrJoshBaba(m): 6:33am On Feb 11, 2016
Bro they are more than a 3 billion females in this world, hustle first, be comfortable with your life thereafter this lady that is turned out to be your priority will be obviously clear to you if she is really ur woman
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by uzoormah(m): 6:33am On Feb 11, 2016
MrsPhyno:
Love is controllable and at the same time uncontrollable so
I get it.

Just marry her. Whatever. It's really not that big of a deal, although if you were my brother/son/any male I knew, I would never allow that. But you're not, you're just a random dude out there in the world. So I can't care and you should just do whatever it is you want.

Lol! just a random dude. babe u harsh o
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by uzoormah(m): 6:34am On Feb 11, 2016
MrsPhyno:
Love is controllable and at the same time uncontrollable so
I get it.

Just marry her. Whatever. It's really not that big of a deal, although if you were my brother/son/any male I knew, I would never allow that. But you're not, you're just a random dude out there in the world. So I can't care and you should just do whatever it is you want.
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by Nobody: 6:34am On Feb 11, 2016

GUY YOU ARE SURELY SICK

WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT LOVE? DATING A MARRIED WOMAN FOR 4 YEARS NOW?

THAT SEX THAT IS SWEET TO YOU WILL PUT YOU IN TROUBLE SOON UNLESS YOU LISTEN TO YOUR DAD

POLICE WOMAN?

OLDER THAN YOU?

HAVE 2 KIDS?

DATING HER FOR 4 YEARS?

INFACT IF YOU ARE MY SON I WILL DISOWN YOU WITHOUT LOOKING BACK

THIS IS WHAT WE CALL TROUBLE DEY SLEEP

I SEE YOU IN A POLICE CELL VERY VERY SOON. CONGRAT

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by omron(m): 6:35am On Feb 11, 2016
shortiespro:
Omode Lon she e, so dis is how u choose to start at 25? but imagine say ur younger broda do this kain tin Come meet u for house as a fresh graduate.

Younger bro : bros this na my finance..
Bros : And the 2 kids
Younger bro : they be ehn ehn her kids
Bros: and..
Younger Bro : but I love her no be small o
In Emmanuela voice: this boy na Mumu sha. Be like say e wan fada Anoda man pikin. So that sacrifice wey we do for u for small need renewal. Receive sense

don't blame him... Love is like a palm wine it shacks but when it's clear u came back to your senses
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by tunde1200(m): 6:36am On Feb 11, 2016
Bro how are you please there are good ladies out there.

Have you really ask what make the father of those children not marrying her?. I'm sure you will not like it.

You are to young for that because when you start working the responsilities will be too much to carry unless if she continue her way on the children.

Also confirm if both of you genotype and blood group are compartible.

Lost of responsible yoruba ladies out there why that from east uppon all there hates on your tribe here alone, guy open your eyes and listen to your parent.
My parent also refuse my marriage with a lady 4years older than me. I also not listen but later its like blaming myself silently lots of things started going wrong due to she is getting old and I'm still young and active till date you know now.

I ended up having another woman and things changed for better till date as I am now i give thanks to almighty.
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by MrJoshBaba(m): 6:37am On Feb 11, 2016
bahlow87:
Please can anyone here tell me the difference between a lady with 2 kids and a lady that has had abortion 3 or more times?
One is a MOTHER while the other is a MURDERER.

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by tunde1200(m): 6:40am On Feb 11, 2016
grin grin
Themaingate:
Wait till you get a job and then you will understand

THIS IS WHAT WE CALL TROUBLE DEY SLEEP

I SEE YOU IN A POLICE CELL BRO
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by flyforall: 6:40am On Feb 11, 2016
Ask for Gods counsel as this matter is beyond man
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by tunde1200(m): 6:43am On Feb 11, 2016
So because is not your bro you don't want to tell him to stay away from that he is too youg for it?.

[quote author=uzoormah post=42814731][/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Her Football Match (photos) / Lady Shares Photos Of Her Butt Transformation. See 2011 Vs 2017 Photos / *i Was Raped In Front Of My Husband And He Wants To Divorce Me Because I Enjoy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.