Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart (86247 Views)

She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach / He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This / I Loved Him, He Broke My Heart, And I Have Been Cursing Him Deep. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by ewizard1: 4:10pm On Feb 15, 2016
akike:

I can deduce from your post that every woman that left you, must have done so because they found someone bettercheesy
grin
Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by Analysiscorner: 4:10pm On Feb 15, 2016
PresVA:
I can perceive you're hurt; just trying to pretend... Please leave them alone and move on! Before you go on to break their marriage. .

I just pity the innocent lady in the middle of this!!

Really wonder why people are cheering you on... you haven't done your own wedding, have you? Who knows your future husband's ex would do worse than you did.. cheesy

You already kinda gave your approval before the wedding. .not like he hid everything from you. . Why then spoil the innocent lady's day?
Please don't judge her. What happened to her is what some go and commit suicide for or remain in depression for a very long time.
Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by Adebowale89(m): 4:11pm On Feb 15, 2016
what a touching movie. as unknown director...i titled this movie "ipinya ife" starring by all nairalanders, produced by nlfan
Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by HIV1: 4:11pm On Feb 15, 2016
akike:

Ode!

Are you telling us that your mama did not sell herself cheaply before she finally met your dad?smiley
Thunder fire you na your mama you dey refer to.Anyway , I don't blame you truth is bitter.
Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by born2groove: 4:12pm On Feb 15, 2016
Must u announce everything about u on Nairaland? Funny u, very soon i will announce on Nland. The sweetest love stories are not announced with a trumpet.
nlfan:
over hill wetin? i had loved him for 4 years but it stopped the moment he did intro with that babe, it doesnt mean i dont have suitors, it is even because of him im not married yet and yes, very soon im gonna be very happy with my own husband too, very soon and i will announce on NLer
Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by akike: 4:14pm On Feb 15, 2016
ewizard1:

grin

No be socheesy

Some people are just DUMB

1 Like

Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by akike: 4:14pm On Feb 15, 2016
HIV1:

Thunder fire you na your mama you dey refer to.Anyway , I don't blame you truth is bitter.

grin

1 Like

Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by Malakh: 4:15pm On Feb 15, 2016
Nikita1:
Guys are not predictable!!! Chai
I love this. Very mature
May ur husby locate you
i'm not into all this women stuff but look at it, she was very immature, spiteful and vindictive, why go the extra mile for all that vendetta, it shows she was hurt by his actions and she wanted to rub it in his face, she didnt wanna make any sacrifice,she wanted to live in her own comfort,well let everybody go their separate ways, but I blame guy,he shouldn't have updated her on his marriage plans and venue, she is very spiteful, if you think what she did was cool then birds of a feather you are

3 Likes

Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by tk4rd: 4:16pm On Feb 15, 2016
nlfan:
Like i have been busy commenting on his wedding pictures uploaded by his wifey grin grin grin
That marriage is not going to be a happy one.. Chaii.. He saw what he lost when it was already tooo late.. You Baadd ooo.
Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by Nobody: 4:19pm On Feb 15, 2016
Girls will be hurt but they will act like nothing happened #pride. Anyways if I was the guy I wouldn't have looked at your face because seeing you sends the message "you want me to regret leaving you" trust I go follow my wife dance wella smile like I have never smiled before. Unfortunately I'm not him we sabi this pyschology game wella smiley
nlfan:
This Is How I Broke Him Down After He Broke My Heart

I met this young man when i was 21 and he was 24 we dated 4 years, we were both struggling, we stayed with each other and help each other to grow.

We grow to become successful and i became very influential in my field and he was so proud of that.

Last october we agreed to walk down the isle, we were planning where we are going to stay after the wedding, he stays somewhere in Lagos mainland while i stay in the island. He told me that he will be moving somewhere in Mowe in Ogun State where his father built a house about 2 years ago.

I told him that will not be a good idea, going from Mowe to Victoria Island everyday will be terrible for me since we can afford a house in Lagos at least for now or we stay where he is staying currently, he maintained he cant change, we could not reach an agreement on that, the next thing i got a shocker, he traveled for event outside Lagos to the east, where he comes from, only to get attracted to a girl he met there and came boldly to tell me, if i cannot marry him and stay at mowe, there are so many good girls who will rush the offer and in annoyance i told him, have you found one please marry her.

To my surprise few days after i saw a photo of him and that girl he just met, less than two months all over social media, he has engaged her.

Initially i was pained, but let's face it he doesn't deserve my tears, his groups of friends started calling my line to ask when we stopped dating since we still stepped out recently to his friend birthday.

I didnt know what to say i asked them to ask him, things went that way and i started hurting, after he did official intro to the girl i knew it was over, i called him and told him i wish him happiness and best of luck with his wife to be.

He felt bad but said he knew i was a good person that he is not shocked i called, i ask him to keep me updated on wedding plans and he did and i told him i will attend he said he will be grateful.

On the wedding day, during the reception i showed up, i had gone to get a very flattering dress, i even paid for make up, i looked so beautiful i couldn't believe myself too smiley grin grin

When i entered the room everybody went crazy, all his friends and associate knew me, some are even pained at what he did to me, i showed up all his friends rushed to greet me, it took over 30 minutes to cheek kiss all of them and hug a few, the few people who didn't know me was wondering who i was and why i am so beautiful grin grin grin

I went up to greet him, he almost fell down from where he was standing, i greeted his wife ( a village girl from akwa ibom lol - the way she pronounce the thanks for coming though smiley )

I started catching fun and dancing crazy, my ex couldn't stand it anymore, he ask his wife to go inside the car only him came to greet his guys where i was seated, THEN BROKE DOWN IN TEARS

HE CRIED SO LOUD LIKE PEOPLE WERE SCARED, People will think that i will disappear from there scene since he was crying, i was still seated shaking body to the tune of music, he then told one of his friend, i don't know but i think i messed up - the guy was like you messed up big time, are you just realizing, then live with it the rest of your life, his wife rushed out of the car i guess he heard his prince charming was crying, he came and the moment she opened her mouth to ask daring wot isssit, guys had funny faces about to explode. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

At that point he left and i continue hanging out with his friends before oping into my car to go home. He sent a touching sms yesterday.

2 Likes

Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by Analysiscorner: 4:21pm On Feb 15, 2016
akatekpe:
Exactly, imagine what the bride' maid and other relative of the bride would have done to that smallie all in d name of trying to spoil her ex' wedding day.
She actually didn't spoil the man's day. Rather she was trying to get over the rejection by manifesting as she was never pained; but she was pained. And with that show on that wedding day, she can now put the loss of him behind.

2 Likes

Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by Bigcake: 4:22pm On Feb 15, 2016
akike:

Nah, you look like a retardsmiley
sounds more like a true description of your mother.... tongue
akike:

Nah, you look like a retardsmiley
sounds more like a true description of your mother....
Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by Analysiscorner: 4:23pm On Feb 15, 2016
BiggyB242:
Girls will be hurt but they will act like nothing happened #pride. Anyways if I was the guy I wouldn't have looked at your face because seeing you sends the message "you want me to regret living you" trust I go follow my wife dance wella smile like I have never smiled before. Unfortunately I'm not him we sabi this pyschology game wella smiley
Exactly bro.
Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by akike: 4:25pm On Feb 15, 2016
Bigcake:
sounds more like a true description of my mother.... tongue sounds more like a true description of my mother....
Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by Analysiscorner: 4:26pm On Feb 15, 2016
born2groove:
Must u announce everything about u on Nairaland? Funny u, very soon i will announce on Nland. The sweetest love stories are not announced with a trumpet.
It is her choice. Some won't do that, while others would.
Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by Nobody: 4:27pm On Feb 15, 2016
JeffreyJamez:
anybody that believes this story has akamu brain

person choose to go stay Mowe over Lagos Island?!!, leave him babe of 4yrs that is financially stable and beautiful (as the op talk am grin) come go marry village girl because aunty island no gree follow am stay MOwe?!! undecided

abeg i no get power to laugh this afternoon
Bros the thing tire me sef o grin
Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by Nobody: 4:28pm On Feb 15, 2016
nlfan:
over hill wetin? i had loved him for 4 years but it stopped the moment he did intro with that babe, it doesnt mean i dont have suitors, it is even because of him im not married yet and yes, very soon im gonna be very happy with my own husband too, very soon and i will announce on NLer

I lyk ya courage. ..tot u hurt him violently.
u are so inspiring.
Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by Nobody: 4:28pm On Feb 15, 2016
Malakh:
i'm not into all this women stuff but look at it, she was very immature, spiteful and vindictive, why go the extra mile for all that vendetta, it shows she was hurt by his actions and she wanted to rub it in his face, she didnt wanna make any sacrifice,she wanted to live in her own comfort,well let everybody go their separate ways, but I blame guy,he shouldn't have updated her on his marriage plans and venue, she is very spiteful, if you think what she did was cool then birds of a feather you are
Exactly my thought the OP was hurt badly.She was trying to make him look like he made a bad choice.The Op is full of pride, she isn't loyal forgetting there are so many good girls out there perhaps because she has made some money.68 percent of guys will choose a loyal gf over a rich one anytime .Dont be feeling too fly this is why average looking girls get married everyday while they so called beautiful/rich ones are still single. Linda ikeji with her money, Agbani(MBG) in the world with the beauty she's still single so my dear take a seat.

4 Likes

Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by jpphilips(m): 4:29pm On Feb 15, 2016
creamylicious:
The man is just scared that the lady has got excellent career goals,, she therefore may not 'submit' to him... He has found the one to show his macho manliness to.

Scared? I don't think so, perhaps because of the small change she is earning on the Island, she thinks she can toss the guy around with commands of where and where not to stay, if the guy was successful like she said, how was he not able to know what is best for both of them?
If the guy really cried, he was acting so that the nuisance will leave with her wahala, after calling the other girl "bushmo", who wore the ring?
"Bushmo" wins!!
All these girls with micro finance showing themselves anyhow, Imagine taking her nuisance to the guy's wedding like she paid for it, oh! she told us she drove off in her car and looked prettier than....grin grin grin

Not to worry, the guy may not have had time to choose the best from the lot but she and her arrogance are no best choices either.
Did it even occur to the girl that a man who is getting married has tripled his recurrent expenditure by default not factoring in the instantaneous liabilities of walking down the Isle? what if the Mowe apartment is what he can afford then what? I get it, you want him to be at your mercy annually for another round of ego polishing for rent right?
She shouldn't worry about him, with time he will get used to his bushmo, while she is back in the game for several rounds of heartbreak!!

4 Likes

Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by stonecoldcafe: 4:29pm On Feb 15, 2016
nlfan:
Like i have been busy commenting on his wedding pictures uploaded by his wifey grin grin grin

I think you've made your point; respect the young couple and kindly let it go. You have a job, your man and your life so leave the new couple alone please.

1 Like

Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by Anextin(f): 4:31pm On Feb 15, 2016
Cholls:
my sister look I don't know you from anywhere not until you came here with this story of your love life. so just accept my advice which ever way you like to see it good or bad............ back to the topic........one of the things I deduced from what you wrote is how proud and arrogant of a person you could be........thinking you're better than the lady cuz she couldn't speak English fluently.....and the one that annoyed me most was when the brother told you to move to Mowe with him you refused.......Damn! You are too proud for any man to marry
i totally disagree with you. Are you married? If yes then you should know that it's about what's best for your family. You can't move your family to a place to make life harder for them. She's works in lagos and you want her to move and then communion everyday to Lagos? Every marriage needs both partners, and what ever income they can bring for the sake of their kids. Noooo oooo just as someone said, he had plans long time ago to ditch her, and I know his type often regret their decision. I have an uncle who did same thing now his life is hell according to him. He felt the home grown ones are better over a city lady he has known for years.

Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by EOOJ(m): 4:32pm On Feb 15, 2016
Cholls:
my sister look I don't know you from anywhere not until you came here with this story of your love life. so just accept my advice which ever way you like to see it good or bad............ back to the topic........one of the things I deduced from what you wrote is how proud and arrogant of a person you could be........thinking you're better than the lady cuz she couldn't speak English fluently.....and the one that annoyed me most was when the brother told you to move to Mowe with him you refused.......Damn! You are too proud for any man to marry.

nice
she also claimed to have bin comenting on d fb pix. Dats a big sign of insecurity. Just saying grin
Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by ChappyChase: 4:33pm On Feb 15, 2016
drnoel:

obviously they both still are but it take an adult to admit and accept it and a child to utilize that Little Advantage to hurt a crying or hurting Partner. The two of them acted like children cos they forgot the first and golden rule of marriage which is ; Compromise, edurance and more compromise....
Oh oh oh, bros abeg where you dey live? Cause I need to deliver the bottle of origin personally! You mad real sens broda!
Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by philanthropist1(m): 4:36pm On Feb 15, 2016
THIS MUST BE A PHILIPPINE MOVIE
Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by EOOJ(m): 4:36pm On Feb 15, 2016
nlfan:
insecurity alert!!!
If u like dont move on...b forming comenting2 show dat ur ova it wen dip down ur stil hurting. U atended d weding, fine, u try. Oya cary go. Face ur life woman

1 Like

Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by blesoh(f): 4:38pm On Feb 15, 2016
With all your ENGLISH you could not even keep a man. Trust me she has something u don't have. Its not about speaking grammar or class. I know that guy has no regret whatsoever.

2 Likes

Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by DeMekus: 4:39pm On Feb 15, 2016
akike:

Your mother firstsmiley
Mumu, are you not supposed to be a mother yet? Keep living in delusion, MENOPAUSE awaits you. tongue
Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by blesoh(f): 4:39pm On Feb 15, 2016
[quote author=EOOJ post=42946665]insecurity alert!!!
If u like dont move on...b forming comenting2 show dat ur ova it wen dip down ur stil hurting. U atended d weding, fine, u try. Oya cary go. Face ur life woman[/quote
Leave her she's pained

2 Likes

Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by blesoh(f): 4:43pm On Feb 15, 2016
jpphilips:

Scared? I don't think so, perhaps because of the small change she is earning on the Island, she thinks she can toss the guy around with commands of where and where not to stay, if the guy was successful like she said, how was he not able to know what is best for both of them?
If the guy really cried, he was acting so that the nuisance will leave with her wahala, after calling the other girl "bushmo", who wore the ring?
"Bushmo" wins!!
All these girls with micro finance showing themselves anyhow, Imagine taking her nuisance to the guy's wedding like she paid for it, oh! she told us she drove off in her car and looked prettier than....grin grin grin

Not to worry, the guy may not have had time to choose the best from the lot but she and her arrogance are no best choices either.
Did it even occur to the girl that a man who is getting married has tripled his recurrent expenditure by default not factoring in the instantaneous liabilities of walking down the Isle? what if the Mowe apartment is what he can afford then what? I get it, you want him to be at your mercy annually for another round of ego polishing for rent right?
She shouldn't worry about him, with time he will get used to his bushmo, while she is back in the game for several rounds of heartbreak!!
That guy loves his wife. The bitter ex is just regretting. Deep down her she's crying.

2 Likes

Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by lexyclasy: 4:43pm On Feb 15, 2016
nlfan:

I met this young man when i was 21 and he was 24 we dated 4 years, we were both struggling, we stayed with each other and help each other to grow.

We grow to become successful and i became very influential in my field and he was so proud of that.

Last october we agreed to walk down the isle, we were planning where we are going to stay after the wedding, he stays somewhere in Lagos mainland while i stay in the island. He told me that he will be moving somewhere in Mowe in Ogun State where his father built a house about 2 years ago.

I told him that will not be a good idea, going from Mowe to Victoria Island everyday will be terrible for me since we can afford a house in Lagos at least for now or we stay where he is staying currently, he maintained he cant change, we could not reach an agreement on that, the next thing i got a shocker, he traveled for event outside Lagos to the east, where he comes from, only to get attracted to a girl he met there and came boldly to tell me, if i cannot marry him and stay at mowe, there are so many good girls who will rush the offer and in annoyance i told him, have you found one please marry her.

To my surprise few days after i saw a photo of him and that girl he just met, less than two months all over social media, he has engaged her.

Initially i was pained, but let's face it he doesn't deserve my tears, his groups of friends started calling my line to ask when we stopped dating since we still stepped out recently to his friend birthday.

I didnt know what to say i asked them to ask him, things went that way and i started hurting, after he did official intro to the girl i knew it was over, i called him and told him i wish him happiness and best of luck with his wife to be.

He felt bad but said he knew i was a good person that he is not shocked i called, i ask him to keep me updated on wedding plans and he did and i told him i will attend he said he will be grateful.

On the wedding day, during the reception i showed up, i had gone to get a very flattering dress, i even paid for make up, i looked so beautiful i couldn't believe myself too smiley grin grin

When i entered the room everybody went crazy, all his friends and associate knew me, some are even pained at what he did to me, i showed up all his friends rushed to greet me, it took over 30 minutes to cheek kiss all of them and hug a few, the few people who didn't know me was wondering who i was and why i am so beautiful grin grin grin

I went up to greet him, he almost fell down from where he was standing, i greeted his wife ( a village girl from akwa ibom lol - the way she pronounce the thanks for coming though smiley )

I started catching fun and dancing crazy, my ex couldn't stand it anymore, he ask his wife to go inside the car only him came to greet his guys where i was seated, THEN BROKE DOWN IN TEARS

HE CRIED SO LOUD LIKE PEOPLE WERE SCARED, People will think that i will disappear from there scene since he was crying, i was still seated shaking body to the tune of music, he then told one of his friend, i don't know but i think i messed up - the guy was like you messed up big time, are you just realizing, then live with it the rest of your life, his wife rushed out of the car i guess he heard his prince charming was crying, he came and the moment she opened her mouth to ask daring wot isssit, guys had funny faces about to explode. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

At that point he left and i continue hanging out with his friends before oping into my car to go home. He sent a touching sms yesterday.

Your post makes no sense all i see here is ego,pride and arrogance......the guy knows exactly what he want ....he has tested both of you and now knows where the pendulum evolves so stop dirty bragging...that village girl is far better than you...Olajumoke story should be a case study for most of you arrogant girls......or you can as well visit Ecclesiastes that says the Race is not for the swift....neither the bread for the wise ok....get a life

4 Likes

Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by Abimbex007: 4:44pm On Feb 15, 2016
nlfan:

I started catching fun and dancing crazy, my ex couldn't stand it anymore, he ask his wife to go inside the car only him came to greet his guys where i was seated, [b]THEN BROKE DOWN IN TEARS

Babe, you're weeeeeeekeed grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by PresVA: 4:45pm On Feb 15, 2016
Analysiscorner:

Please don't judge her. What happened to her is what some go and commit suicide for or remain in depression for a very long time.
Judging her? Nobody's judging her... her action was useless .. why give approval earlier?

Don't worry, someone would show up at your wedding; distract your spouse and then make him/her cry.. right?
Cos that's d best way to heal...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

Bride Of Late Soldier, Muhammed Ahmad, Marries His Brother A Month After Death / My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her / 'When You Marry A Fashion Designer': Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.