Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart (86248 Views)

She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach / He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This / I Loved Him, He Broke My Heart, And I Have Been Cursing Him Deep. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by morganacanta: 3:02pm On Feb 15, 2016
But he left you for that local akwa ibom girl?
Your ppoint?

2 Likes

Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by Nobody: 3:02pm On Feb 15, 2016
Abbie25:
I soo admire your courage nifan. Wish i could borrow some grin cool
admire what?that she spoilt someone's wedding day. I know is painful but the girl is innocent undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by Nobody: 3:03pm On Feb 15, 2016
creamylicious:
The man is just scared that the lady has got excellent career goals,, she therefore may not 'submit' to him... He has found the one to show his macho manliness to.
pls don't think that, no real man will be threatened by his girls or fiance's success or whatnot if she is a wonderful lady. Show his macho manliness or his love? He saw something better in the akwa ibom girl or a lot of better things, no man throws away a diamond unless he later discovers that the supposed diamond is nothing but a piece of broken glass.
Any lady that is not ready to be under a man's care should avoid marriage and stay single and likely sad. Men can handle nice career ladies but an arrogant lady is to be avoided.

3 Likes

Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by mystiqueDZ(f): 3:03pm On Feb 15, 2016
Acidosis:

They've been talking on phone before he came in, right? For how long?
Nope,they weren't....dude's aunt recommended her....
That was it....
Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by just2okworld(f): 3:05pm On Feb 15, 2016
Hmmmmmm
Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by helpee(m): 3:05pm On Feb 15, 2016
nlfan:
This Is How I Broke Him Down After He Broke My Heart

I met this young man when i was 21 and he was 24 we dated 4 years, we were both struggling, we stayed with each other and help each other to grow.

We grow to become successful and i became very influential in my field and he was so proud of that.

Last october we agreed to walk down the isle, we were planning where we are going to stay after the wedding, he stays somewhere in Lagos mainland while i stay in the island. He told me that he will be moving somewhere in Mowe in Ogun State where his father built a house about 2 years ago.

I told him that will not be a good idea, going from Mowe to Victoria Island everyday will be terrible for me since we can afford a house in Lagos at least for now or we stay where he is staying currently, he maintained he cant change, we could not reach an agreement on that, the next thing i got a shocker, he traveled for event outside Lagos to the east, where he comes from, only to get attracted to a girl he met there and came boldly to tell me, if i cannot marry him and stay at mowe, there are so many good girls who will rush the offer and in annoyance i told him, have you found one please marry her.

To my surprise few days after i saw a photo of him and that girl he just met, less than two months all over social media, he has engaged her.

Initially i was pained, but let's face it he doesn't deserve my tears, his groups of friends started calling my line to ask when we stopped dating since we still stepped out recently to his friend birthday.

I didnt know what to say i asked them to ask him, things went that way and i started hurting, after he did official intro to the girl i knew it was over, i called him and told him i wish him happiness and best of luck with his wife to be.

He felt bad but said he knew i was a good person that he is not shocked i called, i ask him to keep me updated on wedding plans and he did and i told him i will attend he said he will be grateful.

On the wedding day, during the reception i showed up, i had gone to get a very flattering dress, i even paid for make up, i looked so beautiful i couldn't believe myself too smiley grin grin

When i entered the room everybody went crazy, all his friends and associate knew me, some are even pained at what he did to me, i showed up all his friends rushed to greet me, it took over 30 minutes to cheek kiss all of them and hug a few, the few people who didn't know me was wondering who i was and why i am so beautiful grin grin grin

I went up to greet him, he almost fell down from where he was standing, i greeted his wife ( a village girl from akwa ibom lol - the way she pronounce the thanks for coming though smiley )

I started catching fun and dancing crazy, my ex couldn't stand it anymore, he ask his wife to go inside the car only him came to greet his guys where i was seated, THEN BROKE DOWN IN TEARS

HE CRIED SO LOUD LIKE PEOPLE WERE SCARED, People will think that i will disappear from there scene since he was crying, i was still seated shaking body to the tune of music, he then told one of his friend, i don't know but i think i messed up - the guy was like you messed up big time, are you just realizing, then live with it the rest of your life, his wife rushed out of the car i guess he heard his prince charming was crying, he came and the moment she opened her mouth to ask daring wot isssit, guys had funny faces about to explode. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

At that point he left and i continue hanging out with his friends before oping into my car to go home. He sent a touching sms yesterday.

you are still a kid. you assumed the guy will regret not marrying you just because you 1) appeared more beautiful than the wife on the wedding day. so childish of you. Beauty is a secondary criteria in marriage. You also believed the lady couldnt speak good english so you are better. you think your ex didnt know that before settling for her? you are so arrogant and i know the guy actually made the right choice. Humble yourself then go look for your own akwa ibom boy. stop stylishly crying over spilled milk

6 Likes

Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by Arsenate(m): 3:07pm On Feb 15, 2016
Story of a pained single girl grin

5 Likes

Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by Neverquit(f): 3:08pm On Feb 15, 2016
Isle is an island.

Aisle is a narrow walkway, like in a church. "Last october we agreed to walk down the aisle"

Back to the story... grin

@ nlfan

2 Likes

Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by hungryboy(m): 3:08pm On Feb 15, 2016
nlfan:
Like i have been busy commenting on his wedding pictures uploaded by his wifey grin grin grin
aunty mbok, this your story na movie,
If it looks like a lie,
If it talks like a lie,
If it smells like a lie,
It is a lie,
But in case you are available,
Am broke and ready to mingle sha,
Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by viktor01(m): 3:10pm On Feb 15, 2016
"Wives submit to your husbands in all things". na Bible talk am o,
How can I ask my wife to be to move with me to a choice location and she tells me NO.!
The worst thing that can happen to you as a man is to marry a woman who doesn't respect your decisions(Over tear eye). I guess the dude realised that, so he opted for the humble type.

3 Likes

Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by Nobody: 3:13pm On Feb 15, 2016
nlfan:

I met this young man when i was 21 and he was 24 we dated 4 years, we were both struggling, we stayed with each other and help each other to grow.

We grow to become successful and i became very influential in my field and he was so proud of that.

Last october we agreed to walk down the isle, we were planning where we are going to stay after the wedding, he stays somewhere in Lagos mainland while i stay in the island. He told me that he will be moving somewhere in Mowe in Ogun State where his father built a house about 2 years ago.

I told him that will not be a good idea, going from Mowe to Victoria Island everyday will be terrible for me since we can afford a house in Lagos at least for now or we stay where he is staying currently, he maintained he cant change, we could not reach an agreement on that, the next thing i got a shocker, he traveled for event outside Lagos to the east, where he comes from, only to get attracted to a girl he met there and came boldly to tell me, if i cannot marry him and stay at mowe, there are so many good girls who will rush the offer and in annoyance i told him, have you found one please marry her.

To my surprise few days after i saw a photo of him and that girl he just met, less than two months all over social media, he has engaged her.

Initially i was pained, but let's face it he doesn't deserve my tears, his groups of friends started calling my line to ask when we stopped dating since we still stepped out recently to his friend birthday.

I didnt know what to say i asked them to ask him, things went that way and i started hurting, after he did official intro to the girl i knew it was over, i called him and told him i wish him happiness and best of luck with his wife to be.

He felt bad but said he knew i was a good person that he is not shocked i called, i ask him to keep me updated on wedding plans and he did and i told him i will attend he said he will be grateful.

On the wedding day, during the reception i showed up, i had gone to get a very flattering dress, i even paid for make up, i looked so beautiful i couldn't believe myself too smiley grin grin

When i entered the room everybody went crazy, all his friends and associate knew me, some are even pained at what he did to me, i showed up all his friends rushed to greet me, it took over 30 minutes to cheek kiss all of them and hug a few, the few people who didn't know me was wondering who i was and why i am so beautiful grin grin grin

I went up to greet him, he almost fell down from where he was standing, i greeted his wife ( a village girl from akwa ibom lol - the way she pronounce the thanks for coming though smiley )

I started catching fun and dancing crazy, my ex couldn't stand it anymore, he ask his wife to go inside the car only him came to greet his guys where i was seated, THEN BROKE DOWN IN TEARS

HE CRIED SO LOUD LIKE PEOPLE WERE SCARED, People will think that i will disappear from there scene since he was crying, i was still seated shaking body to the tune of music, he then told one of his friend, i don't know but i think i messed up - the guy was like you messed up big time, are you just realizing, then live with it the rest of your life, his wife rushed out of the car i guess he heard his prince charming was crying, he came and the moment she opened her mouth to ask daring wot isssit, guys had funny faces about to explode. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

At that point he left and i continue hanging out with his friends before oping into my car to go home. He sent a touching sms yesterday.

nne, no be by force to marry..what you should ask yourself is why he saw you unfit to be his wife..

1 Like

Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by DeMekus: 3:16pm On Feb 15, 2016
[s]
akike:

Ermmm... I don't live in Nigeria but you are in an environment where wet transformers are easily accessible

Go hug one for mama please kiss
[/s]
Or better go get yourself laid by street dogs if you can't find a wet transformer. smiley
Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by andyanders: 3:16pm On Feb 15, 2016
Op, it is very rear to have ladies who can reason and take things the way you handled this issue.

The guy is not meant for you as God only used the lady to separate you from him. A better man will come your way.

This year is your year and you will be wonderfully appreciated for your person by the right person.

5 Likes

Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by swaggprofessor(m): 3:17pm On Feb 15, 2016
I love this story. Abeg na when d film dey comot
Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by Nobody: 3:18pm On Feb 15, 2016
vicky85:
Headline NEWS: How Island Babe Lost Man to Village Girl
soundtrack - if i could turn back by R. Kelly
Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by DeMekus: 3:19pm On Feb 15, 2016
Bigcake:
i can bet my left ball that the silly girl was rather the one crying at the wedding reception: she is too proud of her ugly self. Now where has your queen's english landed you?
Where you see the Queens English self? No be this one wey she just dey blow gbabs up and down? grin

1 Like

Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by akike: 3:20pm On Feb 15, 2016
DeMekus:
[s][/s]
Or better go get yourself laid by street dogs if you can't find a wet transformer. smiley

We don't have street dogs

But you dosmiley

Go get get some please

1 Like

Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by AmazinJoee(m): 3:20pm On Feb 15, 2016
OP ABEG ..U STIL DEY DIA ABI D PERSON STILL DEYDIIA I DEY AVAILABLE OO..LOL....MK U CUM MK WE MARRY OO..ANYWAY TO BE TRUTHFUL WIV U ,U SHUDNT AV GONE TO TAT WEDDING.(ask for reasons if u care to) ..MA COMMENT RESERVED FR ANODA DAY. MUAH!!
Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by IceDude(m): 3:21pm On Feb 15, 2016
I am sure he saw something u dont have in that Akwa Ibom babe. Beauty is not everything.......OP nor be to marry be the issue, ur own dey ur body

1 Like

Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by misspicy(f): 3:22pm On Feb 15, 2016
Rollar:
I hate to be the charlatan in this lovely tale, but how exactly is this relevant to us? Is there a moral lesson here, some kind of educative/informative message passed across? undecided
So I guess basically you're advocating for ladies to refuse to compromise their stances when issues come up in their relationships and go the extra mile by paying for makeup and wearing expensive clothes, just to show their ex that they're over him? You went through all that trouble to show your ex you no longer have feelings for him. The funny thing is that some guys actually find what you wrote logical and not at all irrationally imbecilic. Well cheers on moving on hun, you go girl cool
daddy it is educative biko....women should learn not to compromise their stand for a man that might end up treating them like trash,yes we should,a man that can leave a four years relationship and go marry within 2 months surely is arrogant and thinks the world revolves round him....how will she leave VI for Mowe,that could mean leaving her work,most every thing revolve round the man?

if the story is true though angry

4 Likes

Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by Nobody: 3:22pm On Feb 15, 2016
akike:

The ones that act tough....WTF!!!shocked

How do you act tough? I think she is soft and she is hardsmiley. Tge stereotypes you wrote up there do not apply to me. I wish you knew how amazing my life is kiss. If there is one thing about me that would make some people person to think I am tough, it has to do with the fact that I am very straightforward, I hate uncertainty, I love revenge(damn the consequences), I hate BS and mofos and I was modelled to love myself so much....you don't expect me to give that up because of what exactly

SMH..Some men will never cease to amaze me
acting or pretending is a game every female sure knows how to play. Being self centered nevers plays well in relationships now she's crying blue murder, hope the spiritual suitors are already there with her though ;-)

3 Likes

Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by Bigcake: 3:24pm On Feb 15, 2016
DeMekus:

Where you see the Queens English self? No be this one wey she just dey blow gbabs up and down? grin
she just came to announce her single status. Who knows she may be lucky to get a husband. But the truth is, not every lady can be so favoured like Olajumoke '' the agege bread seller''.

1 Like

Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by DeMekus: 3:24pm On Feb 15, 2016
[s]
akike:

We don't have street dogs

But you dosmiley

Go get get some please
[/s]
I believe you're behind the Op's moniker. Otherwise, why would you be crying more than the bereaved? Sorry for loss o. Just do something quick, either by magic or by God's grace, before you hit menopause. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by akatekpe(m): 3:24pm On Feb 15, 2016
PresVA:
I can perceive you're hurt; just trying to pretend... Please leave them alone and move on! Before you go on to break their marriage. .

I just pity the innocent lady in the middle of this!!

Really wonder why people are cheering you on... you haven't done your own wedding, have you? Who knows your future husband's ex would do worse than you did.. cheesy

You already kinda gave your approval before the wedding. .not like he hid everything from you. . Why then spoil the innocent lady's day?
Thanks bro..i wu rather go to the most interior of my village to get a wife than marry one lady who can't take order from me. It' obvious she is the proud type and wouldn't pipe low for her man. She never loved the guy in the first place. And that dude too is a disgrace, shielding tears on his wedding day cos of thesame lady he dumped.

1 Like

Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by misspicy(f): 3:27pm On Feb 15, 2016
creamylicious:
The man is just scared that the lady has got excellent career goals,, she therefore may not 'submit' to him... He has found the one to show his macho manliness to.
God bless you for this comment.....

the hell is wrong with some men self,I have seen women leave their life behind because of marriage and have themselves to blame,no one should run into a marriage just to satisfy a man,because most times its not worth it.

Nifan your man is on his way,and please don't compromise your standard for any man. smiley

2 Likes

Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by HaneefahRN(f): 3:28pm On Feb 15, 2016
Eliba:
admire what?that she spoilt someone's wedding day. I know is painful but the girl is innocent undecided

I wld blame d guy, he is a fool. He broke up wt her and moved on wt someone else, why cry over spilt milk? And on a day where pple are gathered to celebrate wt him? ( if the story is true anyway).

The lady is obviously hurt and just did tht to show him nothing do her or what he missed. They are both immature to me at tht part.
But I respect her decision nt to leave certainty for uncertainty, leave a career she had built to go live in a man's family house. I'av seen women do this and ended up miserable. If she had a profession tht she can easily pick up anywhere like d medics or teaching then she has no problem, we all knw the economic situation wt no job and in a family house, guys are still d ones tht'll still cry abt liabilities, and I dnt want to blive he dumped her for tht sha. Thank God he has found his wife, OP shld also face front and search for her own who'll be like mind wt her.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by DeMekus: 3:28pm On Feb 15, 2016
Bigcake:
she just came to announce her single status. Who knows she may be lucky to get a husband. But the truth is, not every lady can be so favoured like Olajumoke '' the agege bread seller''.
God bless you! Who could believe that a girl of such poor beginning would be the talk of the moment someday? I pity the Miss Queens English and her arrogance. It will soon dawn on her that the village Akwa Ibom girl is, by marriage status, her senior. LMAO!

1 Like

Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by akike: 3:29pm On Feb 15, 2016
icedbeatz:
acting or pretending is a game every female sure knows how to play. Being self centered nevers plays well in relationships now she's crying blue murder, hope the spiritual suitors are already there with her though ;-)

Every human acts and pretends.....I don't really do both unless I have an ulterior motive.

How is she self-centered?

Why are the guys getting emtional and irrational over this issuecheesy?
Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by johnsonjosbles(m): 3:30pm On Feb 15, 2016
nlfan:

Last october we agreed to walk down the isle, we were planning where we are going to stay af

ter the wedding, he stays somewhere in Lagos mainland while i stay in the island. He told me that he will be moving somewhere in Mowe in Ogun State where his father built a house about 2 years ago.

I told him that will not be a good idea, going from Mowe to Victoria Island everyday will be terrible for me since we can afford a house in Lagos at least for now or we stay where he is staying currently, he maintained he cant change, we could nogot a shocker, he traveled for event outside Lagos to the east, where he comes from, only to get attracted to a girl he met there and came boldly to tell me, if i cannot marry him and stay at mowe, there are so many good girls who will rush the offer and in annoyance i told him, have you found one please marry her.

To my surprise few days after i saw a photo of him and that girl he just met, less than two month

Initially i was pained, but let's face it he doesn't deserve my tears, his groups of friends started calling my line to ask when we stopped

I went up to greet him, he almost fell down fromwhere he was standing, i greeted his wife ( a village girl from akwa ibom lol - the way she pronounce the thanks for coming though smiley )

At that point he left and i continue hanging out

with his friends before oping into my car to go home. He sent a touching sms yesterday.

what next, come marry me na
Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by akike: 3:30pm On Feb 15, 2016
DeMekus:

God bless you! Who could believe that a girl of such poor beginning would be the talk of the moment someday? I pity the Miss Queens English and her arrogance. It will soon dawn on her that the village Akwa Ibom girl is, by marriage status, her senior. LMAO!

Cry cry babysmiley

1 Like

Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by Bigcake: 3:30pm On Feb 15, 2016
DeMekus:

Gbam:::::::
Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by akike: 3:30pm On Feb 15, 2016
Bigcake:

Cry cry babysmiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Bride Of Late Soldier, Muhammed Ahmad, Marries His Brother A Month After Death / My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her / 'When You Marry A Fashion Designer': Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.