Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,415 members, 7,819,493 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart (86241 Views)

She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach / He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This / I Loved Him, He Broke My Heart, And I Have Been Cursing Him Deep. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by Clone2020(m): 2:32pm On Feb 15, 2016
nlfan:
This Is How I Broke Him Down After He Broke My Heart

I met this young man when i was 21 and he was 24 we dated 4 years, we were both struggling, we stayed with each other and help each other to grow.

We grow to become successful and i became very influential in my field and he was so proud of that.

Last october we agreed to walk down the isle, we were planning where we are going to stay after the wedding, he stays somewhere in Lagos mainland while i stay in the island. He told me that he will be moving somewhere in Mowe in Ogun State where his father built a house about 2 years ago.

I told him that will not be a good idea, going from Mowe to Victoria Island everyday will be terrible for me since we can afford a house in Lagos at least for now or we stay where he is staying currently, he maintained he cant change, we could not reach an agreement on that, the next thing i got a shocker, he traveled for event outside Lagos to the east, where he comes from, only to get attracted to a girl he met there and came boldly to tell me, if i cannot marry him and stay at mowe, there are so many good girls who will rush the offer and in annoyance i told him, have you found one please marry her.

To my surprise few days after i saw a photo of him and that girl he just met, less than two months all over social media, he has engaged her.

Initially i was pained, but let's face it he doesn't deserve my tears, his groups of friends started calling my line to ask when we stopped dating since we still stepped out recently to his friend birthday.

I didnt know what to say i asked them to ask him, things went that way and i started hurting, after he did official intro to the girl i knew it was over, i called him and told him i wish him happiness and best of luck with his wife to be.

He felt bad but said he knew i was a good person that he is not shocked i called, i ask him to keep me updated on wedding plans and he did and i told him i will attend he said he will be grateful.

On the wedding day, during the reception i showed up, i had gone to get a very flattering dress, i even paid for make up, i looked so beautiful i couldn't believe myself too smiley grin grin

When i entered the room everybody went crazy, all his friends and associate knew me, some are even pained at what he did to me, i showed up all his friends rushed to greet me, it took over 30 minutes to cheek kiss all of them and hug a few, the few people who didn't know me was wondering who i was and why i am so beautiful grin grin grin

I went up to greet him, he almost fell down from where he was standing, i greeted his wife ( a village girl from akwa ibom lol - the way she pronounce the thanks for coming though smiley )

I started catching fun and dancing crazy, my ex couldn't stand it anymore, he ask his wife to go inside the car only him came to greet his guys where i was seated, THEN BROKE DOWN IN TEARS

HE CRIED SO LOUD LIKE PEOPLE WERE SCARED, People will think that i will disappear from there scene since he was crying, i was still seated shaking body to the tune of music, he then told one of his friend, i don't know but i think i messed up - the guy was like you messed up big time, are you just realizing, then live with it the rest of your life, his wife rushed out of the car i guess he heard his prince charming was crying, he came and the moment she opened her mouth to ask daring wot isssit, guys had funny faces about to explode. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

At that point he left and i continue hanging out with his friends before oping into my car to go home. He sent a touching sms yesterday.

Come lemme marry you jare, that guy no serious.

1 Like

Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by Bhella5(m): 2:32pm On Feb 15, 2016
DeMekus:

And I was beginning to believe your epistle until I got here...

You're a pathological liar, a Nollywood star wannabe. To think you're any better than a girl from Akwa Ibom makes you a conglomerate of intellectual constipation. If you were half as beautiful as you want us to believe, you would have your DP in your profile....or at steal one from Facebook like they do in the Romance Section. And you condemned her English, calling her a "village girl" when you can barely make a complete statement without blunders. To sum it up, your incapability to be a wife is the reason your ex dumped your ass. You faked this story to console your pains.
Are u frm Akwa Ibom? Why are you so pained? I know someone who did same thing to a girl. How would u feel if the OP was your sis? Just STFU!

3 Likes

Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by creamylicious(f): 2:33pm On Feb 15, 2016
The man is just scared that the lady has got excellent career goals,, she therefore may not 'submit' to him... He has found the one to show his macho manliness to.

6 Likes

Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by Nobody: 2:35pm On Feb 15, 2016
akike:

I didn't say women are soft-hearted nor did I say that men are hard-hearted. I don't believe in that stereotypeundecided.

neither did i type that men are hard-hearted, females are very emotional and fragile and needs to be handled with care. The ones that acts tough are the insecure ones, hurting, hrtbroken, bitter and so on who feels like they have to prove something which really makes no damn sense. Case file, the op. She felt she had to dress up and pay for makeup artiste or someone to make her look very pretty so that she can go and showcase and prove to their friends that she wasn't hurt and she actually feels great and shitt when she really isn't i guess maybe she still cries about losing the mofo but just gotta pretend to herself, living in denial. Its 4years ffs a player would feel something let alone someone you claim you love and been hustling with. I bet her defence is up like a mofo against guys but she is delaying her healing process thereby hurting herself more and as for you, you can relate to her situation thats why you feel the need to defend her like a lioness or something y'all need to forgive them niggas and not let the bitterness linger. The world is too beautiful for one to waste time on shitty things.
Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by cyril700(m): 2:35pm On Feb 15, 2016
At the end he didn't stil come back and marry u, ntorr. U call my sister village girl. She is enjoying her mariage. Akwa ibom girls rocks
Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by akike: 2:35pm On Feb 15, 2016
[quote author=AprokoMan post=42943006][/quote]

Ode!

Are you telling us that your mama was nothing before marriage?smiley You must have thought that becuase your mum needed a man to make her feel respected, she also need one to feel important

The son of mark, this is not about Akwa Ibom. This is about shakara and a village girlsmiley
Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by DeMekus: 2:36pm On Feb 15, 2016
[s]
akike:

Bla bla bla bla

Next!
[/s]
Is there no wet transformer in your neighborhood? Go give it a hug.
Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by vicky85(f): 2:37pm On Feb 15, 2016
Headline NEWS: How Island Babe Lost Man to Village Girl

1 Like

Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by Chimacks(f): 2:37pm On Feb 15, 2016
Super story!
Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by DeMekus: 2:38pm On Feb 15, 2016
[s]
Bhella5:
Are u frm Akwa Ibom? Why are you so pained? I know someone who did same thing to a girl. How would u feel if the OP was your sis? Just STFU!
[/s]
If the Op was my sis, I would still have said what I said. Was there any need mentioning the tribe at all? Nonsense!
Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by ayusco85(m): 2:39pm On Feb 15, 2016
nlfan:

I met this young man when i was 21 and he was 24 we dated 4 years, we were both struggling, we stayed with each other and help each other to grow.

We grow to become successful and i became very influential in my field and he was so proud of that.

Last october we agreed to walk down the isle, we were planning where we are going to stay after the wedding, he stays somewhere in Lagos mainland while i stay in the island. He told me that he will be moving somewhere in Mowe in Ogun State where his father built a house about 2 years ago.

I told him that will not be a good idea, going from Mowe to Victoria Island everyday will be terrible for me since we can afford a house in Lagos at least for now or we stay where he is staying currently, he maintained he cant change, we could not reach an agreement on that, the next thing i got a shocker, he traveled for event outside Lagos to the east, where he comes from, only to get attracted to a girl he met there and came boldly to tell me, if i cannot marry him and stay at mowe, there are so many good girls who will rush the offer and in annoyance i told him, have you found one please marry her.

To my surprise few days after i saw a photo of him and that girl he just met, less than two months all over social media, he has engaged her.

Initially i was pained, but let's face it he doesn't deserve my tears, his groups of friends started calling my line to ask when we stopped dating since we still stepped out recently to his friend birthday.

I didnt know what to say i asked them to ask him, things went that way and i started hurting, after he did official intro to the girl i knew it was over, i called him and told him i wish him happiness and best of luck with his wife to be.

He felt bad but said he knew i was a good person that he is not shocked i called, i ask him to keep me updated on wedding plans and he did and i told him i will attend he said he will be grateful.

On the wedding day, during the reception i showed up, i had gone to get a very flattering dress, i even paid for make up, i looked so beautiful i couldn't believe myself too smiley grin grin

When i entered the room everybody went crazy, all his friends and associate knew me, some are even pained at what he did to me, i showed up all his friends rushed to greet me, it took over 30 minutes to cheek kiss all of them and hug a few, the few people who didn't know me was wondering who i was and why i am so beautiful grin grin grin

I went up to greet him, he almost fell down from where he was standing, i greeted his wife ( a village girl from akwa ibom lol - the way she pronounce the thanks for coming though smiley )

I started catching fun and dancing crazy, my ex couldn't stand it anymore, he ask his wife to go inside the car only him came to greet his guys where i was seated, THEN BROKE DOWN IN TEARS

HE CRIED SO LOUD LIKE PEOPLE WERE SCARED, People will think that i will disappear from there scene since he was crying, i was still seated shaking body to the tune of music, he then told one of his friend, i don't know but i think i messed up - the guy was like you messed up big time, are you just realizing, then live with it the rest of your life, his wife rushed out of the car i guess he heard his prince charming was crying, he came and the moment she opened her mouth to ask daring wot isssit, guys had funny faces about to explode. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

At that point he left and i continue hanging out with his friends before oping into my car to go home. He sent a touching sms yesterday.

I was scared when I started reading ur story, I tot u Wil say u brought out a gun and shot him. I must commend u miss. But pls cut ur ties with him. If u want ur nxt guy to take u serious.

Take heart. But I find it hard to believe he left u because u refused to relocate with him to ogun state

2 Likes

Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by Nobody: 2:40pm On Feb 15, 2016
Is this superstory or what? If u want me to believe u prove it with pic or ...............
Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by Godsonkemz(m): 2:40pm On Feb 15, 2016
Nollywood script
Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by Nobody: 2:42pm On Feb 15, 2016
nlfan:

nice one.. Ori e pe
Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by akike: 2:42pm On Feb 15, 2016
icedbeatz:
neither did i type that men are hard-hearted, females are very emotional and fragile and needs to be handled with care. The ones that acts tough are the insecure ones, hurting, hrtbroken, bitter and so on who feels like they have to prove something which really makes no damn sense. Case file, the op. She felt she had to dress up and pay for makeup artiste or someone to make her look very pretty so that she can go and showcase and prove to their friends that she wasn't hurt and she actually feels great and shitt when she really isn't i guess maybe she still cries about losing the mofo but just gotta pretend to herself, living in denial. Its 4years ffs a player would feel something let alone someone you claim you love and been hustling with. I bet her defence is up like a mofo against guys but she is delaying her healing process thereby hurting herself more and as for you, you can relate to her situation thats why you feel the need to defend her like a lioness or something y'all need to forgive them niggas and not let the bitterness linger. The world is too beautiful for one to waste time on shitty things.

The ones that act tough....WTF!!!shocked

How do you act tough? I think she is soft and she is hardsmiley. Tge stereotypes you wrote up there do not apply to me. I wish you knew how amazing my life is kiss. If there is one thing about me that would make some people person to think I am tough, it has to do with the fact that I am very straightforward, I hate uncertainty, I love revenge(damn the consequences), I hate BS and mofos and I was modelled to love myself so much....you don't expect me to give that up because of what exactly

SMH..Some men will never cease to amaze me

1 Like

Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by Gassa007: 2:43pm On Feb 15, 2016
nlfan:

Your picture or adonbilivit
Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by FTBOY: 2:43pm On Feb 15, 2016
yea......i like ur story, but you skipped the part where you fvcked your ex's best friend and he had to dump you for a better girl cry
Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by coolh3ad(m): 2:43pm On Feb 15, 2016
Cholls:
my sister look I don't know you from anywhere not until you came here with this story of your love life. so just accept my advice which ever way you like to see it good or bad............ back to the topic........one of the things I deduced from what you wrote is how proud and arrogant of a person you could be........thinking you're better than the lady cuz she couldn't speak English fluently.....and the one that annoyed me most was when the brother told you to move to Mowe with him you refused.......Damn! You are too proud for any man to marry.

The second instance shouldn't get you angry...The guy should also be considerate..You shouldn't think about yourself alone in a relationship...Something that could be of comfort for you might cause a great discomfort for your partner...There should be mutual agreement in a relationship....

5 Likes

Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by Nobody: 2:43pm On Feb 15, 2016
I love that owing to the a statement lyk this is coming from a woman 'she may not submit'
creamylicious:
The man is just scared that the lady has got excellent career goals,, she therefore may not 'submit' to him... He has found the one to show his macho manliness to.
Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by Justicealh3(m): 2:44pm On Feb 15, 2016
nlfan:

I told him that will not be a good idea, going from Mowe to Victoria Island everyday will be terrible for me since we can afford a house in Lagos at least for now or we stay where he is staying currently, he maintained he cant change, we could not reach an agreement on that, the next thing i got a shocker,
In that case what was touch sms said
Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by safarigirl(f): 2:45pm On Feb 15, 2016
akike:

Oh please! When a man gives you an ultimatum without a reason and without considering your professional life, please go on your kneels and beg himsmiley

She is 25 and she has other suitorssmiley
moving to Move is part of compromise.

He's probably paying rent in that house on the mainland she was willing to move with him to as opposed to his father's house that is free. I would rather move to the free house and take a Lil extra stress than worry about house rent yearly.

Help your man save, not spend.

Has other suitors that you brought for her abi?

The man sha don marry, a woman can have 50 suitors but none is marriageable, she should continue feeling like Miss World at other people's weddings. Next year, she will jam that guy and the 'village' girl with a protruding stomach at some other event and she will be there with a 'suitor'

Make Una dey clap for her, eventually she will either marry her career or probably move to Ota with her eventual husband.

Her act was the actions of a pained woman.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by akike: 2:45pm On Feb 15, 2016
creamylicious:

Lol

Imagine leaving a professional career in Lagos for Mowe?shocked It is not like she would be moving from NYC to Manhattansad. These mofos would be the ones screaming ‘leech, b1tch' etc of she had decided to depend on him.

Personally, I don't think they had God communicationsmiley

3 Likes

Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by Nobody: 2:46pm On Feb 15, 2016
Why will a man leave a good looking girl like you for a village girl as u call her?. Babe ur not okay, work on yourself NO VEX besides Akwa Ibom no get village girls angry
Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by Cholls(m): 2:46pm On Feb 15, 2016
icedbeatz:
i don't think the handler is a male naaaah the posts are too emotionally involved.
my brother what ever! she deserves it.
Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by drololaaof: 2:50pm On Feb 15, 2016
If your story is true you risk your life ,becos no lady /woman have accepted being jilted lightly as you narrated it now.
Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by akike: 2:51pm On Feb 15, 2016
safarigirl:
moving to Move is part of compromise.

He's probably paying rent in that house on the mainland she was willing to move with him to as opposed to his father's house that is free. I would rather move to the free house and take a Lil extra stress than worry about house rent yearly.

Help your man save, not spend.

Has other suitors that you brought for her abi?

The man sha don marry, a woman can have 50 suitors but none is marriageable, she should continue feeling like Miss World at other people's weddings. Next year, she will jam that guy and the 'village' girl with a protruding stomach at some other event and she will be there with a 'suitor'

Make Una dey clap for her, eventually she will either marry her career or probably move to Ota with her eventual husband.

Her act was the actions of a pained woman.

Have you even considered her professional life? It would be very daft of her to leave her job because of a free house.

You also forgot to consider the fact that this guy might not be the only childsmiley. Therefore you cannot call it a ‘free' house, if she left Lagos, she will be moving into a worse situation. A woman with no job living in her husband's family housesmiley. That sounds like something I will NEVER do!!!.

She is 25 and she has suitorstongue.

7 Likes

Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by akike: 2:53pm On Feb 15, 2016
DeMekus:
[s][/s]
Is there no wet transformer in your neighborhood? Go give it a hug.

Ermmm... I don't live in Nigeria but you are in an environment where wet transformers are easily accessible

Go hug one for mama please kiss

4 Likes

Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by Nobody: 2:56pm On Feb 15, 2016
safarigirl:
Quite childish. If he meant any malice, he wouldn't have told you of the wedding.

You opened your mouth and told a man to go find some other lady that can move with him to Mowe and you thought he wouldn't? Even if na you be Beyonce sef, you don't dare a man.

Anyway, after making a fool of yourself at someone else's wedding, I hope you now have a man who lives on the Island?

You're 25, not 15. Act your age
chai chai nwa inwere ako n'uche.
Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by francababy(f): 2:58pm On Feb 15, 2016
nlfan:

Shame on you. You think you did well? You failed woefully. The friends greeted you so that you do not misbehave and spoil the event. They were being smart. For showing up at all, it shows you have not moved on and you are badly pained. You think you have worth? You are calling a girl he chose to marry a village girl? Come to think of it. You that is Queen Elizabeth, he left you to marry a village girl. It shows you have a very very big problem. Please hide in shame.

6 Likes

Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by akfeas(m): 3:00pm On Feb 15, 2016
Among other things, maybe the Akwa Ibom girl is much a better cook than yourself. Also stop hating and pray over your life. Cos the girl and ur ex in question are married but you ain't. Who knows when another man will come your way for u to start a fresh one that might eventually not lead to marriage. I'm saying this wrt wat said that u grew to become so influential. Sorry to ask why would the guy chose a local over you? The local is married and hence an achievement you're yet to achieve and might not in 6 years. By then you'll be 30yrs old. And then you would have grown to be worn out, torn and ugly like the sand paper. For the record it ain't always about ur beauty that a man really want. The way I see it, you're a stubborn, authoritative and filled with pride. I would have done exactly what your ex did only that I'll never regret for a sec.

2 Likes

Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by Nobody: 3:02pm On Feb 15, 2016
I've been in similar situation, d differnce btw me & u is dat i cut all ties with my ex & 5 yrs on, her un-answered missed calls on my fone is over 2000+several sms...she's obviously licking her wounds!

1 Like

Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by Bigcake: 3:02pm On Feb 15, 2016
Cholls:
my sister look I don't know you from anywhere not until you came here with this story of your love life. so just accept my advice which ever way you like to see it good or bad............ back to the topic........one of the things I deduced from what you wrote is how proud and arrogant of a person you could be........thinking you're better than the lady cuz she couldn't speak English fluently.....and the one that annoyed me most was when the brother told you to move to Mowe with him you refused.......Damn! You are too proud for any man to marry.

i can bet my left ball that the silly girl was rather the one crying at the wedding reception: she is too proud of her ugly self. Now where has your queen's english landed you?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her / Bride Of Late Soldier, Muhammed Ahmad, Marries His Brother A Month After Death / My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.