Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,516 members, 7,819,860 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart (86250 Views)

She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach / He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This / I Loved Him, He Broke My Heart, And I Have Been Cursing Him Deep. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by sinequanon: 12:57pm On Feb 15, 2016
Edwinmason:
if this article is true den KUDOS TO YOU

It has a ring of truth to it, but is probably exaggerated.

Both of them are still children.

Both of them think her worth is about how she dresses up and dances? undecided

What is he saying about her, and what is she saying about herself?

You will hear all the feminists applauding. They will say that a woman should be valued for her character. Then they will applaud when the woman reduces herself to her appearance.

11 Likes

Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by chenor(f): 1:01pm On Feb 15, 2016
Acidosis:

First meeting?
yes yes. The guy was being pressured by his family to settle down. And since he was comfortable and rich, getting the girl was so easy.

2 Likes

Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by akike: 1:06pm On Feb 15, 2016
Acidosis:
You've seen a better man already, right?

Please let him be, don't crash his marriage. Whether the girl is a village girl from Akwa Ibom or not, the truth is that she had something you didn't have (its not your fault). The lady is ready to move to Mowe, while you're not ready for such.

Only a lady who has seen another man ALREADY will do all you did. Mind you, he has been dating that lady for years. No man, I repeat no man will meet a new girl and get married to her within a space of 2 months. It will never happen in Nigeria.

You are a joker

If the genders were reversed, you and your cohorts would be busy shouting ‘wh..ores, ho
.es, b1tc..hes' like mad dogs.

Every woman has more than one suitor, deal with it. However that doesn't mean that we do not care for our men

Deal with it

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by akike: 1:06pm On Feb 15, 2016
Acidosis:

First meeting?
You have not seen lifeundecided

5 Likes

Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by akike: 1:08pm On Feb 15, 2016
Cholls:
my sister look I don't know you from anywhere not until you came here with this story of your love life. so just accept my advice which ever way you like to see it good or bad............ back to the topic........one of the things I deduced from what you wrote is how proud and arrogant of a person you could be........thinking you're better than the lady cuz she couldn't speak English fluently.....and the one that annoyed me most was when the brother told you to move to Mowe with him you refused.......Damn! You are too proud for any man to marry.

I

Dumb dumb

She has evey reason to be Proud arrogant

Deal with ittongue

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by Acidosis(m): 1:09pm On Feb 15, 2016
chenor:
yes yes. The guy was being pressured by his family to settle down. And since he was comfortable and rich, getting the girl was so easy.
well, in my dictionary, such cannot happen. Its either the parents have known the bride for donkey years or someone somewhere knows her and recommends on that basis.

2 Likes

Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by chenor(f): 1:11pm On Feb 15, 2016
Acidosis:
well, in my dictionary, such cannot happen. Its either the parents have known the bride for donkey years or someone somewhere knows her and recommends on that basis.
any thing can happen.

3 Likes

Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by Cholls(m): 1:11pm On Feb 15, 2016
akike:

Dumb dumb

She has evey reason to be Proud arrogant

Deal with ittongue
my brother your stupidity no be for here.

9 Likes

Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by Acidosis(m): 1:14pm On Feb 15, 2016
akike:

You are a joker

If the genders were reversed, you and your cohorts would be busy shouting ‘wh..ores, ho
.es, b1tc..hes' like mad dogs.

Every woman has more than one suitor, deal with it. However that doesn't mean that we do not care for our men

Deal with it

shut it!

All girls have suitors so why is she painting a picture of a single girl?

I repeat no woman who is still single and genuinely loves her man will do ALL she did.

I personally would attend my ex's wedding cos I've found a better and the most awesome woman in the world. Going there to spray money would be so easy as well cos I've moved on, no pain, no strings, no loss.

But what I won't tell you is that I'd gladly attend an ex's wedding, especially one I love so much who broke up barely 2 months.

The thought of dancing without feeling awkward is strange and it takes another fickle, culpable and predisposed mind yours and your cohorts to believe the storyline hook, line and sinker.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by akike: 1:16pm On Feb 15, 2016
sinequanon:

It has a ring of truth to it, but is probably exaggerated.

Both of them are still children.

Both of them think her worth is about how she dresses up and dances? undecided

What is he saying about her, and what is she saying about herself?

You will hear all the feminists applauding. They will say that a woman should be valued for her character. Then they will applaud when the woman reduces herself to her appearance.

Why are people so st.upid?

Are you saying that she should have worn a Jean, a blouse, flip-flops, one month weave and dry lips to the party?

Appearance means a lot! Misogynist!

It tells the fool that this babe is still looking fresh, cleal, healthy and very positive despite what he had done to her heart!

You would have cried too, bikotongue

20 Likes

Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by Nobody: 1:18pm On Feb 15, 2016
nlfan:
over hill wetin? i had loved him for 4 years but it stopped the moment he did intro with that babe, it doesnt mean i dont have suitors, it is even because of him im not married yet and yes, very soon im gonna be very happy with my own husband too, very soon and i will announce on NLer
4years? True love don't die that way unless you never really loved him, If only your heart is that hard..... If only. Don't blame the poor guy, he was pusitrapped or jazzed.

6 Likes

Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by swimcash(m): 1:18pm On Feb 15, 2016
n she want us 2 believe dis crap.....
wake up girl, its morning
Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by akike: 1:23pm On Feb 15, 2016
Acidosis:

shut it!

All girls have suitors so why is she painting a picture of a single girl?

I repeat no woman who is still single and genuinely loves her man will do ALL she did.

I personally would attend my ex's wedding cos I've found a better and the most awesome woman in the world. Going there to spray money would be so easy as well cos I've moved on, no pain, no strings, no loss.

But what I won't tell you is that I'd gladly attend an ex's wedding, especially one I love so much who broke up barely 2 months.

The thought of dancing without feeling awkward is strange and it takes another fickle, culpable and predisposed mind to believe the storyline hook, line and sinker.

Dumb dumb

She is a single girl, stupid. She hadn't said yes I will consider you to any of her suitors. She believed in her relationship with guy that she never considered other trouble makers

Now that he is outsmiley, She is free to choose

Bla bla bla bla bla

Not everyone is so fvcking emotional. Some people like me and the op find it fvcking easy to deal with emotione issues. We are not psychopathscheesy, we are just a tad bit evolved than other men.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by AfroKnight: 1:23pm On Feb 15, 2016
Nice story. grin

Moderator, please move this to Literature section. Thanks. grin

3 Likes

Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by akike: 1:25pm On Feb 15, 2016
Cholls:
my brother your stupidity no be for where.

My brother your daftness no be for here

She should be ARROGANTtongue

7 Likes

Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by Acidosis(m): 1:26pm On Feb 15, 2016
akike:

Dumb dumb

She is a single girl, stupid. She hadn't said yes I will consider you to any of her suitors. She believed in her relationship with guy that she never considered other trouble makers

Bla bla bla bla bla

Not everyone is so fvcking emotional. Some people like me and the op find it fvcking easy to deal with emotione issues. We are not psychopathscheesy, we are just a tad bit evolved than other men.

Then enjoy your loveless life, madame emotionless.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by akike: 1:28pm On Feb 15, 2016
Acidosis:

Then enjoy your loveless life, madame emotionless.
Learn to comprehend

We love but when it doesn't work out, we move on easily that does not mean we never loved the person

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by akike: 1:30pm On Feb 15, 2016
icedbeatz:
4years? True love don't die that way unless you never really loved him, If only your heart is that hard..... If only. Don't blame the poor guy, he was pusitrapped or jazzed.

What is wrong with a hard heart?

3 Likes

Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by Nobody: 1:32pm On Feb 15, 2016
I hate to be the charlatan in this lovely tale, but how exactly is this relevant to us? Is there a moral lesson here, some kind of educative/informative message passed across? undecided
So I guess basically you're advocating for ladies to refuse to compromise their stances when issues come up in their relationships and go the extra mile by paying for makeup and wearing expensive clothes, just to show their ex that they're over him? You went through all that trouble to show your ex you no longer have feelings for him. The funny thing is that some guys actually find what you wrote logical and not at all irrationally imbecilic. Well cheers on moving on hun, you go girl cool

15 Likes

Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by Nobody: 1:34pm On Feb 15, 2016
Good on you girl! I admire your grace in how you handled the situation, and your confidence kiss by the way, shame on him! Lmfao!

5 Likes

Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by Nobody: 1:34pm On Feb 15, 2016
chenor:
any thing can happen.
that dude didn't just meet that girl, he probably must have been bunking the girl and as good as the op have painted herself as the loyal sweet gf there's no fire without smoke and not moving with him isn't the issue at all. Some guys just linger or manage being with a girl untill they are ready to move on with their life. Wonder why the guy was crying if he really did like the o.p want us to believe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by Nobody: 1:42pm On Feb 15, 2016
akike:

What is wrong with a hard heart?
is the heart really suppose to be hard?
I know how soft and sweet hearted you ladies are (some are real jezebels) and hurt, hrt break and other negative things are the things that makes that soft heart hard. I feel for her though, op is hurting and i hope she heals soon and won't let her next guy suffer for what the akwa ibom puna lover did to her. Its going to be hard, 4years ain't 4days.

2 Likes

Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by sinequanon: 1:42pm On Feb 15, 2016
akike:

Why are people so st.upid?

Are you saying that she should have worn a Jean, a blouse, flip-flops, one month weave and dry lips to the party?

I didn't make you st.upid. Go and read for yourself if it mentions flip-flops.

akike:
Appearance means a lot! Misogynist!

It tells the fool that this babe is still looking fresh, cleal, healthy and very positive despite what he had done to her heart!

You would have cried too, bikotongue

The only emotional person seems to be you. Any man who puts up with your kind of bitterness will dump you the minute he finds a harmonious woman. And if he is foolish enough to get back with you because of what you are wearing (lolz) it won't be long before he remembers why he broke up with your bitter azz in the first place, and he'll be off again. Sorry to have to put it like that, but it's the truth.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by akike: 1:44pm On Feb 15, 2016
sinequanon:

I didn't make you st.upid. Go and read for yourself if it mentions flip-flops.

The only emotional person seems to be you. Any man who puts up with your kind of bitterness will dump you the minute he finds a harmonious woman. And if he is foolish enough to get back with you because of what you are wearing (lolz) it won't be long before he remembers why he broke up with your bitter azz in the first place, and he'll be off again. Sorry to have to put it like that, but it's the truth.

You are ao stupid and emotional

Oops! Aren't we forgetting somethingsmiley

You are a sexist pig!!!cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by Nobody: 1:46pm On Feb 15, 2016
Cholls:
my brother your stupidity no be for here.
i don't think the handler is a male naaaah the posts are too emotionally involved.
Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by akike: 1:48pm On Feb 15, 2016
icedbeatz:
is the heart really suppose to be hard?
I know how soft and sweet hearted you ladies are (some are real jezebels) and hurt, hrt break and other negative things are the things that makes that soft heart hard. I feel for her though, op is hurting and i hope she heals soon and won't let her next guy suffer for what the akwa ibom puna lover did to her. Its going to be hard, 4years ain't 4days.

Nah, I disgaree

Some people are mainly softhearted and some people are mainly hardhearted. There is nothing wrong with being eithersmileyundecided. Some people find it easy to balance both regardless of the ties they share with the other person. If she is hard-hearted, I don't see the big deal. That guy is not worth it and it does not make her a damaged person.

5 Likes

Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by psamuel618(m): 1:49pm On Feb 15, 2016
nlfan:
I met this young man when i was 21 and he was 24 we dated 4 years, we were both struggling, we stayed with each other and help each other to grow.

We grow to become successful and i became very influential in my field and he was so proud of that.

Last october we agreed to walk down the isle, we were planning where we are going to stay after the wedding, he stays somewhere in Lagos mainland while i stay in the island. He told me that he will be moving somewhere in Mowe in Ogun State where his father built a house about 2 years ago.

I told him that will not be a good idea, going from Mowe to Victoria Island everyday will be terrible for me since we can afford a house in Lagos at least for now or we stay where he is staying currently, he maintained he cant change, we could not reach an agreement on that, the next thing i got a shocker, he traveled for event outside Lagos to the east, where he comes from, only to get attracted to a girl he met there and came boldly to tell me, if i cannot marry him and stay at mowe, there are so many good girls who will rush the offer and in annoyance i told him, have you found one please marry her.

To my surprise few days after i saw a photo of him and that girl he just met, less than two months all over social media, he has engaged her.

Initially i was pained, but let's face it he doesn't deserve my tears, his groups of friends started calling my line to ask when we stopped dating since we still stepped out recently to his friend birthday.

I didnt know what to say i asked them to ask him, things went that way and i started hurting, after he did official intro to the girl i knew it was over, i called him and told him i wish him happiness and best of luck with his wife to be.

He felt bad but said he knew i was a good person that he is not shocked i called, i ask him to keep me updated on wedding plans and he did and i told him i will attend he said he will be grateful.

On the wedding day, during the reception i showed up, i had gone to get a very flattering dress, i even paid for make up, i looked so beautiful i couldn't believe myself too smiley grin grin

When i entered the room everybody went crazy, all his friends and associate knew me, some are even pained at what he did to me, i showed up all his friends rushed to greet me, it took over 30 minutes to cheek kiss all of them and hug a few, the few people who didn't know me was wondering who i was and why i am so beautiful grin grin grin

I went up to greet him, he almost fell down from where he was standing, i greeted his wife ( a village girl from akwa ibom lol - the way she pronounce the thanks for coming though smiley )

I started catching fun and dancing crazy, my ex couldn't stand it anymore, he ask his wife to go inside the car only him came to greet his guys where i was seated, THEN BROKE DOWN IN TEARS

HE CRIED SO LOUD LIKE PEOPLE WERE SCARED, People will think that i will disappear from there scene since he was crying, i was still seated shaking body to the tune of music, he then told one of his friend, i don't know but i think i messed up - the guy was like you messed up big time, are you just realizing, then live with it the rest of your life, his wife rushed out of the car i guess he heard his prince charming was crying, he came and the moment she opened her mouth to ask daring wot isssit, guys had funny faces about to explode. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

At that point he left and i continue hanging out with his friends before oping into my car to go home. He sent a touching sms yesterday.

Lovely...

1 Like

Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by Jarus(m): 1:49pm On Feb 15, 2016
What he did - dumping you for made-up reason - wasn't good, but your reaction was immature.

You may not know it now, but you have also embarrassed yourself.

This story may last forever, and in 20 years time, you may look back and regret it.

9 Likes

Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by banmee(m): 1:51pm On Feb 15, 2016
nlfan:
I met this young man when i was 21 and he was 24 we dated 4 years, we were both struggling, we stayed with each other and help each other to grow.

We grow to become successful and i became very influential in my field and he was so proud of that.

Last october we agreed to walk down the isle, we were planning where we are going to stay after the wedding, he stays somewhere in Lagos mainland while i stay in the island. He told me that he will be moving somewhere in Mowe in Ogun State where his father built a house about 2 years ago.

I told him that will not be a good idea, going from Mowe to Victoria Island everyday will be terrible for me since we can afford a house in Lagos at least for now or we stay where he is staying currently, he maintained he cant change, we could not reach an agreement on that, the next thing i got a shocker, he traveled for event outside Lagos to the east, where he comes from, only to get attracted to a girl he met there and came boldly to tell me, if i cannot marry him and stay at mowe, there are so many good girls who will rush the offer and in annoyance i told him, have you found one please marry her.

To my surprise few days after i saw a photo of him and that girl he just met, less than two months all over social media, he has engaged her.

Initially i was pained, but let's face it he doesn't deserve my tears, his groups of friends started calling my line to ask when we stopped dating since we still stepped out recently to his friend birthday.

I didnt know what to say i asked them to ask him, things went that way and i started hurting, after he did official intro to the girl i knew it was over, i called him and told him i wish him happiness and best of luck with his wife to be.

He felt bad but said he knew i was a good person that he is not shocked i called, i ask him to keep me updated on wedding plans and he did and i told him i will attend he said he will be grateful.

On the wedding day, during the reception i showed up, i had gone to get a very flattering dress, i even paid for make up, i looked so beautiful i couldn't believe myself too smiley grin grin

When i entered the room everybody went crazy, all his friends and associate knew me, some are even pained at what he did to me, i showed up all his friends rushed to greet me, it took over 30 minutes to cheek kiss all of them and hug a few, the few people who didn't know me was wondering who i was and why i am so beautiful grin grin grin

I went up to greet him, he almost fell down from where he was standing, i greeted his wife ( a village girl from akwa ibom lol - the way she pronounce the thanks for coming though smiley )

I started catching fun and dancing crazy, my ex couldn't stand it anymore, he ask his wife to go inside the car only him came to greet his guys where i was seated, THEN BROKE DOWN IN TEARS

HE CRIED SO LOUD LIKE PEOPLE WERE SCARED, People will think that i will disappear from there scene since he was crying, i was still seated shaking body to the tune of music, he then told one of his friend, i don't know but i think i messed up - the guy was like you messed up big time, are you just realizing, then live with it the rest of your life, his wife rushed out of the car i guess he heard his prince charming was crying, he came and the moment she opened her mouth to ask daring wot isssit, guys had funny faces about to explode. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

At that point he left and i continue hanging out with his friends before oping into my car to go home. He sent a touching sms yesterday.

I'm pretty sure this is a made up MOD story. As usual.
Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by Nobody: 1:51pm On Feb 15, 2016
Guys are not predictable!!! Chai
I love this. Very mature
May ur husby locate you

5 Likes

Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by nessacookey(f): 1:52pm On Feb 15, 2016
I didn't read it tho
Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by Nobody: 1:52pm On Feb 15, 2016
akike:

Dumb dumb

Bla bla bla bla bla

hahaha right you're not emotional.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Bride Of Late Soldier, Muhammed Ahmad, Marries His Brother A Month After Death / My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her / 'When You Marry A Fashion Designer': Pre-Wedding Photos

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.